The List Ch. 03: Charlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue teased the underside of his cock at the base, before she sucked up to the tip, and plunged back down. "Uhn!" Shane exhaled.

Charlene removed her fingers from her vagina then reached down to cup Shane's scrotum. She massaged his balls, stroked his cock, and bobbed her head all at once. "Wow!! Don't stop!" Shane exclaimed. Realizing she had removed her fingers, Shane inserted his two fingers. As Charlene continued to fuck him with her face, he moved his fingers in and out, matching her intensity and pace.

Shane could feel himself building. It would not be long before he blew his load. Placing a finger at the base of his cock, and pressing, she found a spot that made the feeling subside. Charlene did this several more times, bringing him to the brink, and then letting him back down. Whenever she did this, he could feel she was having the same reaction. He could feel her orgasm build and then fall. Charlene had synchronized them.

Shane felt Charlene suck and hold the suction as she slowly raised her head. When she reached the peak, she teased the tip with her tongue. Swinging her leg over his body, she straddled him. Shane took hold of her hips while she placed her hands down on his. She pushed herself up, bringing her knees in close to his body. Shane assisted her, lifting Charlene higher in the air. She stopped at the moment his prick came into position, just inside the nook of her soft vaginal lips. Bracing herself with her hands on his pelvis, she lowered herself until the tip of his cock passed her opening.

Shane positioned his hands under her breasts to help support her weight and balance. He knew she was waiting a moment to get used to his bigger than normal girth. Charlene proceeded to push down, slowly, tentatively, driving Shane's cock deeper, small amounts at a time. She would stop, ease back up to the tip and start over, lubricating his thick, long instrument. Shane could see the pleasure sweeping across her face.

He watched as inch after inch gradually drove deeper into Charlene. She moaned, "MMMMMmmmmm" as she slid up him and gasped, "OH!" as she lowered herself down.

"You feel so tight. Holy Shit!" Shane denied the urge to thrust up with abandon. He didn't want to hurt Charlene, and wanted her to be ready for it. Charlene's pubic bone came to bump his, and she squealed with delight. Shane sighed as he felt her relax, slowly grinding her hips with short strokes, front to back, side to side, and in a circular motion. "You fill me up completely. If I would have known you had a monster like this in high school, I would have ditched Jim a hell of a lot sooner."

Lowering her torso down to rest on his, she whispered breathlessly into his ear, "Are you ready to tear my pussy up?" Charlene's eyes rolled backwards as she pushed back hard onto him sinking him deeper.

"OH GOD! YES! Let me tear it up!"

Pushing against him again, she sat straight, put Shane's hands on her tits, and began riding up and down. Each thrust she pushed down brought a painful pleasure to Shane. Her inner walls pulsated with each inward and outward movement. Charlene was milking him. He was ready to cum and he could feel her climax building. Charlene reached behind her to find the magic button that subsided the need to blast his load in her.

Shane was lost in her. He tweaked her nipples, massaged her boobs, and thrust into her with a frenzy. He yearned for a release, but she wasn't letting him. Instead, she teased him, bringing him to the edge, and then backing off. She took control and set the pace, rhythm, and eventually the same pattern of corresponding rises and falls in pleasure.

Something changed all of a sudden. Shane noticed that she was pressing her finger between his balls at the base still, but the harmonization of their rollercoaster climaxing had changed. "Oh FUCK! FUCK!" Charlene pumped her hips up and down wildly. "I'm cumming again!! OHHHHH! MMMmmMMM! Hu! Hu! Hu! Hu!"

Charlene twisted her head around violently, as Shane felt her ejaculation fluid running down his shaft; coating his balls. Throwing her body down on him, she shuddered with alternating short and long spasms. Continuing to thrust back and forth, she released the pressure at the base of his cock. He immediately lost it. Not being able to hold back any longer, he pushed deep, impaling her, and came harder than he ever had. Shane doused her insides. She cooed and convulsed as his cum burst into her with four large spurts.

Laying in each other's arms, Shane had a familiar feeling well up inside of him. He felt a love he hadn't felt before; a deep bond.

Charlene raised her head off of his chest, "That was great. I haven't had sex like that...well, in forever. Jim just couldn't ever get it right. Where were you all those years in high school and college? That could have saved me many batteries." She giggled like a school girl.

"After that, I'm asking myself the same thing. I have never felt such pleasure. What you were doing to me was blowing my mind."

"Just a little trick I picked up along the way through med school."

Shane looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was 8:30pm. "Looks like we're a little late for the reunion. You still want to go?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I do. I want to rub this shit in Jim's face."

"We look like a mess," Shane chuckled, "and we don't have much to work with to get cleaned up."

Charlene looked at her disheveled hair in the mirror. "It will be exciting arriving to the reunion late, messy hair, sideways skirt; your shirt half tucked in, with your tie loose around your neck," Charlene said with a thrilled look on her face.

"I know you were picked on a lot in school. I tried to defend you whenever I could. You were really sweet. Why not show up at the reunion with me, letting people know you ravaged me. They need to see what you have become; muscular, toned, young and vibrant. What do you say? I want to show you off, and pretend you are mine for at least one night. It's the least I can do for the only boy who helped me look for my tooth thirty-two years ago."

"Ok. Let's go show those insensitive bastards and bitches what they were, or rather, are missing." He smacked her on the ass to get her moving faster.

Driving to the reunion, Shane couldn't help but think how wonderful the sex was tonight. He had never experienced anything like it. Charlene had totally controlled him, yet made him feel powerful at the same time. He also thought about the feeling he had while she lay on his chest afterward. He thought maybe he was starting to fall in love with her, but soon realized he had always loved her.

The reunion was already well under way when they arrived, and Shane was surprised at the turnout. Charlene stepped through the door on his heels, holding his left hand; her right hand curled around the crook of his arm at the elbow. Shane imagined what was running through some of the attendee's minds. His hair looked like he had fallen asleep with it wet and just gotten up. Charlene's hair wasn't much better; it was sticking nearly straight out on one side. His shirt was only half tucked in; wrinkled; with misaligned buttons. Charlene's dress looked uneven, hiked up too far on one side and over compensated on the other. The strap on her left shoulder hung loose under her triceps. The two of them looked like they had been in an accident.

Walking past a few of the tables, Shane could hear the murmurs and felt eyes upon them as Charlene spoke loud enough for others to hear, "Whoa! That was the best thing that ever happened to me! I can't believe how long we were in that room." Waiting to pass the next table before she continued, "Or how LONG and WIDE the shaft..." walking to the next.

Shane and Charlene reached the refreshments table. Charlene asked Shane if he could get her a drink because she was a little hoarse, stretching her jaw a bit to visibly remind him why.

When Shane returned, Charlene was standing in the same place he left her, joined now by what could only be described as two block-headed jocks from days gone by. The years had not been kind to them.

Getting closer, he could overhear the conversation. "I remember taking you into the locker room that night after homecoming. That was one of the best times I ever had!" Shane didn't recognize him, but then again he really didn't care for many people in high school.

Charlene cheekily replied, "Well, at least one of us remembers it." Shane smiled at her and handed her a drink.

Jim said, "You look like you've been having some fun Charlene. You roll around in the hay a bit before showing up? I'm sure he didn't rock your world like I did." Jim was slightly inebriated, but not enough to be oblivious to Shane giving her the drink. "Who's the short dude?"

"This dear Jimmy is the MAN, who as you put it, rocked my world before coming here! He more than rocked my world Jim, he took me to new worlds where idiots like you don't exist, where cocks are large; not jocks."

She and Shane waited nearly a minute before Jim replied.

"HaHa, very funny. Seriously, who are you?"

"Shane. You remember me right; awkward looking kid, skinny, short, and smarter than the entire football team combined?"

Jim shook his head, turned and walked away with his friend.

"That was fun. Let's dance," she said as she grabbed his hand, pulling him toward the dance floor. Shane followed eagerly, allowing her to control his body again.

The floor was sparsely dotted with couples hugging and kissing as they casually danced to Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You." Charlene pulled Shane in close, placing her hands around his neck, she nuzzled into his shoulder. As his hands came to rest on her hips, she thrust them forward, causing his hands to slip to the small of her back.

Shane could feel her hands tickling the nape of his neck when she pulled her head away from his shoulder to look into his eyes. Even in the dim light he could see the bright blue of her irises as she peered at him. I could look into these eyes forever, he thought to himself.

Charlene beckoned him with her eyes, pulling his head down to touch their noses together. Tilting her head to one side, her lips moved closer to Shane's, she held her mouth open. He parted his lips to meet hers; feeling her warm breath. He caught her lips fully; kissing her as his hand gracefully ascended her spine; cradling the back of her head.

They continued to kiss as they moved across the floor. Shane had not realized how far they moved off of the dance floor until Charlene was pushing him through a door. Surprised, he broke the kiss to view his new surroundings; the women's bathroom.

Lifting Charlene up, he sat her on the counter. Her hands moved to his cheeks, holding him firmly as she kissed him. Shane grasped at the hem of her dress, lifting it to her waist while she wiggled her ass to assist him.

Shane kissed her chin; then her neck, following the channel running from the front of her neck to top of her sternum, while she leaned her head back against the large mirror on the wall. Charlene grabbed the lapel of his jacket and tore it from his shoulders. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and pressed her heels into his ass; pulling him closer.

His hands frantically started unbuttoning the top of her dress until he was able to peel it back from her chest; exposing her red lace bra. Charlene clasped her hand on his neck to pull him into her breasts as he reached down to find the band of her panties.

Shane backed away and pulled her panties down. She scooted to the edge of the counter and released the lock her lags had on his waist; allowing him to slide them off one leg. As he was removing them, she reached down to undo his belt. Shane helped her with the button and zipper; freeing his rock hard cock as his pants fell around his ankles.

Grabbing his cock, he placed it at the entrance of her pussy. She was soaking wet and he could feel the heat wash over the tip. Charlene dug her heels into his ass again, spurring him to advance. He infiltrated her; being shoved in by the power of her legs.

"OHHH!" she exhaled as the full length of his cock rammed into her. Shane inhaled sharply; feeling himself travel up the tight, slippery route toward her womb.

At that moment, the door opened with a thump as two women staggered into the bathroom. "Oh my gosh! We're so sorry!" one giggled as they shuffled their feet back out the door.

Shane began to slowly fuck Charlene on the countertop. She braced herself at the edge; stopping him from pushing her further back with each thrust. He attached his teeth to her nipple; biting and sucking through the lacey material housing her breasts.

She threw her arms around his neck and lifted herself off of the counter. Shane responded by grabbing her ass to support her weight and placed his back against the wall. He hoisted her up, and then let her weight carry her back down; catching her as his cock slammed into her.

She began to grind her hips in a circular pattern while he continued to lift and drop her. Charlene sighed in his ear, "I'm going to cum."

"I am too," he whispered back. Charlene's legs clamped harder around him as she panted, "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" He could feel her muscles expanding and contracting; pulling the semen up from his balls. She stiffened as she bit his neck, suppressing her scream. Shane continued to bob her up and down a few more strokes before he came inside of her.

He lowered Charlene to her feet. After sharing one more impassioned kiss, they attempted to make themselves look presentable. Walking out of the restroom, two ladies were standing near the door giggling, with three more lined up behind them.

"That was great! Shane, I'm sorry to do this to you, but I have to go home now. I have a patient in the morning. Some people can only make it on Sunday's."

"I understand. Let's get you home."

"You stay and have fun. Jen is getting ready to leave. I'll catch a ride with her. Will I see you tomorrow"

"I was planning on leaving tomorrow morning, but I can wait until the afternoon if you would like to get some lunch before I head out."

"I would love to! My appointment is at 8 in the morning. I should be done by 9 at the latest. You are so sweet, and I really had a GOOD time tonight. Feel free to express to Jim and all of those other jocks how amazing the sex was tonight. Embellish if you want, to make it into the best thing that has every happened."

"It wasn't?"

Charlene flashed her beautiful smile at him. He said goodnight and watched her walk toward the door. Her ass was tighter than it was in high school. He stared lustfully at her tiny frame shifting weight from one hip to the next. Wow!

Shane hung around another hour. He made small talk with a few people and heard comments as he passed tables about his encounter with Charlene in the restroom. He could hear the women saying, "Did you hear what Gina said they were doing? It was...," then whispering.

Finally tired of being gawked at and alone, Shane sat down for one last drink. He sipped, watching the thinning crowd. Two girls were on the dance floor, obviously sloshed and in desperate need of a taxi to get home.

Shane reached into his pocket and discovered that he had the list with him. He hadn't meant to bring it, but in the spirit of the list, he crossed Charlene off. He got to hold her hand, and kiss her; and kissing wouldn't get her pregnant, he chuckled to himself. Oh GOD! We didn't use protection! Shane knew he had to see her tomorrow in order to discuss the situation.

Gathering himself up; Shane walked toward the doorway. He was a few paces away from the drunken girls trying to dance, when one of them dropped something. She bent over to pick it up; straight legged, ass tilting to the side slightly.

"Mrs. Jenkins?"

"Shane? Is that you?" She didn't look a day over 24, which was the same age she was when teaching English Literature his senior year. Time in the small town seemed to stand still, nothing changed; not even Mrs. Jenkins who was six years older than him.

"Yes it is. How are you Mrs. Jenkins?"

"It's Miss Jenkins. I never married. You can call me Sarah now though. I might need a ride home..." Sarah's words faded into a slurred, garbled mess. Shane steadied her, walking slowly.

"Where do you live, Miss Jen...I mean Sarah?" Shane thought of the last name he saw on the list before closing it: Miss Jenkins.

12