The Literature Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
The lessons begin
3.7k words
4.5
38k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of "The Literature Professor" by mostanything which can be found here.

*

Friday Evening: Lesson One

Julie smiled warmly at Joe. She knew he was nervous. But he'd be all right. He had a good soul, a caring soul. His choices of poetry had shown her this. It was time to move forward with the lessons, and she was, perhaps, more eager than he to get to them.

Julie reached over and took Joe's hand, leading him up the stairs to her bedroom. The door was open, and, as they entered, Joe drew in a deep, sharp breath. The room was beautiful. Not cloying. Not chintzy. It looked rather Eastern in design and decoration. The colors were soothing and subtle.

Julie walked towards the open double doors to the bathroom, pulling Joe behind her. With the doors open, the view of the huge bathtub was unrestricted.

"Let's bathe first." Joe watched as Julie walked to the edge of the tub, squatted, and turned on the hot and cold faucets.

"Okay." Joe stared at her, waiting for her next move. He did not have long to wait.

Julie turned to Joe, approached him, and placed her arms, loosely, around his neck. She stepped closer to him and imposed her body onto his.

When Julie placed her cheek on his chest, Joe closed his eyes and sighed. It felt so good. Her body, slight yet round, next to his own. Her heart beating near his.

Joe's arms went around her waist. He wanted to squeeze her to him - keep her here forever. But he restrained himself. He was excited and confused. He knew she felt the hard cock against her body, as he was so aware of it himself. Yet, he also felt strangely sweet.

Julie pulled back from Joe. She lifted her chin upward to stare him in the eyes.

"Joe, are you ready to learn now?"

Joe's response was to nod his head affirmatively.

"We have so much to go over - there's so much to learn. But we have time. We'll go slow."

With that, Julie backed away, turned, and stepped near the tub before turning to face Joe again.

"Tell me, Joe. Have you fantasized about seeing me naked?"

Joe shuffled, looked down at the carpet, then back up again.

"Yessssss. Many times." His gaze did not leave Julie's face.

"Sometimes, Joe, women like to undress for their men. Sometimes, they like to be undressed. And sometimes," she gave him a wicked grin, "we like to keep our clothes on and watch our men get naked!" She chuckled as her eyes danced with mischief.

Joe caught his breath. He didn't know what was more exciting - the look on her face and in her eyes, or the acts implied by her words.

"What's your fancy, Joe? Would you like to undress me, or would you like for me to undress for you? You don't have to answer right away. Think about it before you respond." And with that, she turned to add bubble bath under the running water, tested the temperature, and shortly after turned off the taps. When she returned her gaze to Joe's, he responded.

"I'd like both, please. I'd like to undo your dress and slide it off, but then I'd like you to take the rest off. For me."

Julie moved in front of Joe, leaned up on her toes, and gave him a quick kiss. Then, turning her back to him, she walked through the doorway and into the bedroom. He followed her and stopped about two feet behind where she'd halted. When Julie felt that he was near, she bent her head forward, inviting him to unzip the dress.

Joe couldn't resist stepping closer and bending his own head down to lightly brush his lips against the now exposed neck. Julie shuddered inside at the touch.

Joe's trembling fingers found the zipper's pull and he began to slowly move his hand downward, the loosening zipper revealing more and more flesh as he did so. The curve of her back, the jutting of her shoulder blades, the scent wafting from her warm skin, all served to further incite Joe's feelings. He saw the band of her bra, a shiny rose pink color. And, as the zipper pull reached its most downward position, he saw a similarly colored thin strip of fabric just below her waist.

Julie stepped forward one step, presumably to allow him to remove the dress. Joe reached up to the shoulders of the dress, grasped one in each hand, and carefully and slowly pulled them down from her shoulders and onto her upper arms. He stopped momentarily. Perhaps he'd made a mistake. Perhaps he was too close to her to enjoy the experience of the dress sliding down.

As if divining his thoughts, Julie stepped forward, easily escaping his slight grasp on the dress. She gauged her distance to about six feet in front of Joe, reached in front of herself to grasp the top of her dress, and lazily dragged it down her body. When she had the top of the dress at about waist height, Julie bent over forward, accentuating her behind as the dress slipped down over it and she allowed it to drop to the floor.

Joe gasped. There she was, his love, bent over with her shapely legs and rounded ass before his eyes. A thin wisp of material nestled between her cheeks - the thong panties in the same color as the bra. Her arms moved. Joe wondered what she was doing, and then he saw her hair fall down. She'd taken it down from its usual place atop her head. A second later she stood, and her hair came flying up and then down as she became erect. Again, Joe gasped. The hair was long, almost waist-length, thick, shiny, and speckled with grey here and there.

Julie turned slowly around. Joe simply stared. The thin diamond-shaped fabric of the thong did little to conceal the neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair. The bra barely contained the ample breasts. Julie reached up between her breasts to undo the bra's fastener. She undid the plastic clasp, but held the two pieces of the clasp in her fingers for a few seconds before she pulled her arms back and slipped the bra straps down and off her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor.

Joe stopped breathing. Only for a moment, to be sure. But he did stop with that first full view of her breasts. When breath came back, he withheld no longer. He rushed the few steps forward, went down on his knees, grabbed her around the upper part of her legs, and nestled his right cheek into her belly. His cock throbbed strangely, throbbed with desire and satisfaction. This was a new sensation for Joe.

Julie did not protest. Her hands went to Joe's head and her palms lightly caressed his hair. She allowed him to remain in this position for a full minute or two before she tugged his ears, urging him to look up at her. Joe didn't want to move. He could have stayed here forever. But her insistence finally made him raise his eyes upward to hers.

Julie smiled at him and nodded her head toward the bed. Apparently, the bath full of hot water and bubbles was for naught. Julie knew full well that both of them were squeaky clean, a simple matter of preparation for seeing one another. She'd thought the bath would be a venue for teaching Joe some things about pleasuring a woman. But the bath could wait, and those lessons with it. There was time.

Julie stopped Joe's forward movement just at the edge of the bed. While looking him in the eyes, her hands went to the fly of his trousers. She undid the fastener and began to slowly tug at the zipper. When she'd completed this task, she pulled the shirt up and out of the pants. As if completing some sacred ritual, she slowly unbuttoned the shirt, beginning with the bottom button.

As Julie finally reached and undid the top button, Joe was beside himself. When she read his eyes, she quickly moved her hands down to the waistband of his underpants and wormed them down into them far enough to enfold his cock. Her eyes never left his. Joe had never felt, had never imagined, anything like the connection he now felt. His orgasm had already begun when Julie's warm hands reached his cock. But now, with her eyes on his, those palms encircling his hardness, he felt like cuming forever. And he pumped her hands full, gently rocking forward and back while steadying his stance by holding onto the nearby bed's headboard.

What happened next made Joe's knees buckle. When he had finally delivered all of his load, Julie removed her hands from his pants and brought them to her breasts. She slowly rubbed her cum-drenched palms all over her breasts. They were shiny and wet and inviting.

Julie sat down quickly on the edge of the bed and tugged Joe down onto his knees in front of her.

"Lick me clean," she invited, half-questioningly, half-demandingly.

Joe's hands swiftly reached for her sticky breasts and his lips went hungrily to the right one. He attempted to engulf the entire breast in his mouth. Julie gently pulled back his head, shaking hers in a sideways motion. She murmured the word "nipple" and directed his head back to her breast hoping that the one-word instruction would be enough to get him to focus on the sensitive part of her breast.

Joe's lips went around Julie's right nipple and he sucked lightly, tasting, not for the first time, his own cum. "Harder" was the next word Joe heard Julie utter. He sucked harder, and suddenly an unbidden image came to his mind - his mother. Had he suckled her as an infant? He didn't know, but the image was there anyway. Just as quickly, it faded and he focused again on Julie.

"Here. Let me show you." And Julie lightly pushed Joe from her and grasped the collar of his shirt, pulling it down his arms and back and tossing it to the floor, wrong-side-out. In a swift move, Julie exchanged places with Joe - her on her knees on the floor and Joe seated on the edge of the bed. She reached up with both hands and took his nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She rubbed his stiff nipples, pinching them with increasing pressure, gauging his eyes and facial expressions to determine his reaction.

Out of Joe's slightly parted lips came a moan. Evidently, Julie had hit upon something he enjoyed. She continued massaging his right nipple with her fingers but moved her mouth to his left. She took it between her teeth and lightly grazed it. Joe's arms clamped tightly around Julie's shoulders. She then sucked on the left nipple, fastening tightly on it and moving her lips quickly. The smacking noises she made heightened Joe's pleasure and he moaned even more loudly than before. He'd started to move his torso forward and back, feeling himself becoming aroused again.

Julie switched positions of her mouth and fingers, moving her eager lips and tongue to the right nipple now. She began to pinch the left nipple with more fervor than before. Joe responded in the manner she'd hoped. He suddenly lifted her off the floor and tossed her onto her back on the bed. He shifted his body to her side and eagerly encircled her right nipple with his mouth. He sucked hard and noisily, smacking and licking and driving Julie wild. His right hand manipulated her left nipple, pinching and pulling. Her body rocked in anticipation.

Finally, eager to move along, Julie took Joe's head in her hands and moved it down toward her navel. He kissed and licked his way south, heading to the rosy-pink panties. When he finally reached the edge, he slid his tongue between her warm skin and the fabric. It was Julie's turn to gasp. She wanted him in her, but was enjoying the buildup as well.

Joe hooked his fingers into the panties and pulled them down, Julie's legs bending at the knees to shorten the arc of removal. Joe rose to his knees, savoring this position to view his love's most private parts. He stared at her shaved lips. Smooth, inviting. Wet with anticipation. Joe needed no lesson for his next move. He had dreamed of it often. He leaned over and began gently kissing her mound, allowing his lips and tongue to travel in circles as his hands rested on her hips. Julie's legs parted, outer thighs bent down to the sheets, knees slightly crooked.

Joe again came to his knees, and he smiled at what he continued to look at - the neatly trimmed little V-shape patch of hair on her mons veneris and the slick vulva below. Moisture glistened between her legs, accentuated by the light from the bedside lamps. Julie reached for his hands, directing them between her legs.

Joe needed little encouragement and his hands quickly reached her inner thighs to pull them wider and provide an even better view. Julie smiled up at him, a smile that seemed an invitation. Joe brought his face to her pussy, insinuated his tongue, and took a long swipe between her lips. Julie shivered, no, shuddered. Joe liked the feeling of making her shudder and ran his tongue slowly along her slit again.

He looked up at her. Her eyes were closed. But when she realized he was looking at her, she opened her eyes and spoke.

"What would you like to do to me now, Joe?" A pause. "Do it."

When his gaze again rested between her thighs, Joe's thumbs moved to her outer lips and he used them to manipulate the flesh, pulling her open then releasing her, repeating this and watching in fascination as she became wetter and wetter.

Moments before, Julie had started rocking quite noticeably. She watched Joe's face as he intently watched her pussy. He seemed mesmerized by it. Mostly, though, she wanted his face buried in it. Then, oh, then to feel his hard cock shoved up it. Yes.

"Joe."

Joe reluctantly lifted his gaze from her pussy to her face.

"Yes?"

Julie's lips parted, her eyes wide.

"Eat me. Lick me 'til I scream."

This was all the invitation Joe needed. He maneuvered his body between her legs and bent forward. Finding the position too near the bottom edge of the bed, he wrapped his arms around the back of her thighs and moved her up until her head almost touched the padded headboard. He then settled back down to begin this task he so relished.

Parting her lips with the palms of his hands, Joe leaned down to breathe in her odor. He became heady with the scent and his cock pounded, still half-trapped in his pants and underwear. Joe firmly planted his face in Julie's pussy and moved it sideways, then up and down. Julie's wriggling increased and her sighs grew more pronounced.

Joe raised his head and glanced at Julie's face, awaiting any further instructions should she have them. The word slowly was all she said. So, Joe began to lap at her skin - thighs, inner thighs, mound, lips, pussy opening, and, finally, her hardened clit. Again, Joe's thumbs rested along the upper part of her slit and he gently pulled her skin, revealing the stiff little nub. At first, Joe was too eager as he made contact with the super-sensitive flesh with the tip of his tongue and Julie's yelp made him ease up. More gently there, she said. Lighter. He followed her directions and lightened the pressure. As her excitement grew even stronger, her body rocked up and down, pressing more firmly into his tongue.

"Be still. Hold your tongue out. Flat and hard."

Joe wasn't sure what his role was, but he tried to follow the directions. Shortly, he understood. Julie began masturbating herself on his stiff tongue. She grabbed the sides of his head and ground her hips into him, circling and humping. Her movements were slow at the beginning, but speeded up as she reached her climax. When her body started to roll side to side and her moans came long and low, Joe's instinct took over. He started licking her again, from bottom to top, holding her as still as he could, but her shaking made it near impossible.

Julie loved Joe trying to hold her still. It made her squirm even more. His tongue, lapping at her again, extended her shuddering orgasm and, as she shuddered, she emitted a low scream. When she was finally still, Joe slid his body upward and moved his face near her own.

Julie smiled at his glistening mouth, nose, and cheeks. He wore her pussy juice all over his face, forehead included. She wanted to lick him off, and rolled him over on his back and began doing just that. She licked her taste off of his cheeks and lips and finally thrust her tongue between his lips. Joe placed his arms around Julie's waist and pulled her over onto him, delving his own tongue deeper into her mouth. The kiss did not, however, last long.

Julie sat up and moved to the end of the bed. She pulled the hem of Joe's trousers and he lifted his legs. She tugged until the knees were around his ankles and then he, in haste, sat up and jerked the legs of his pants over his feet and threw them to the side. Julie pushed him down and slid her face to his hard cock. She hesitated, couldn't decide whether to suck him or ride him.

Her answer was in Joe's hands as he grabbed her by the shoulders when her mouth neared the tip of his cock. She glanced up just as he tightened his grip on her and turned her over. He positioned her with the top of her head touching the headboard. His knees straddled her and his left hand came up to hold the top of the headboard. Simultaneously, Julie's left hand and Joe's right one went to his cock to guide it into her wet hole. As he slid into her, they both moaned in pleasure.

At first, Joe's thrusts were too quick and shallow. A few seconds of this and Julie's hands went to the back of his waist.

"Slow down. Not so fast."

As she said this, the pressure from her hands increased and she held his body nearer to hers in an attempt to slow his timing. Joe's moans lessened, but only long enough for him to understand her words.

"Thrust hard. And slow. Like a hammer. Like you're spring-loaded. Bam. In hard. Hold it for a second. Then slide out slowly. Bam. Then in again. Like a piston."

Joe tried to find the rhythm she wanted. His right hand reached to clasp the headboard, now grasping it with both hands to increase his leverage. Julie's legs went up and around Joe's shoulders, raising her body to accept his thrusts more readily. Joe lowered his head, right cheek down, to the pillow under Julie's head. His grip on the headboard increased as his thrusting grew more powerful. But he wanted to see her, watch her as he plunged into her, so he raised back up again.

Julie's body was lifted with each slow, powerful thrust. Joe pounded her in an unhurried manner, just like she liked it. It felt like being impaled. Her head rammed into the padded board above her each time he entered her. After a minute or two, her body began twisting and rolling back and forth, side to side, as she responded to the pleasure that Joe gave her. The backs of her calves on his shoulders held most of her body up off the bed, and her pitching side to side matched her moans and sighs. Her arms flailed on the bed's surface, at times beating the mattress, at times coming to her forehead or breasts.

Joe was trying to keep it up - the pattern she wanted. But he was closer to cuming every second. He watched her face, watched her as she twisted and listened to her grunt. And he was amazed, amazed that he, Joe, was doing this to her. He didn't want to stop. But nature would have its way, too. When he knew he could no longer hold back, he involuntarily increased his speed. Julie, aware now that his time was near, met him thrust for thrust, pounding her pelvis against him as he was his against her.

When Joe began to fill her pussy with his cum, Julie worked her hand between their legs, his left and her right, and cupped his balls, squeezing them as he emptied himself.

Joe's moans had turned to grunts and gasps. Julie's own sounds had stopped as she watched this man, listened to this man, as he experienced this marvelous thing. His face was contorted, but not in an unattractive way. He worked, worked for release. And as he filled her, Julie massaged his balls and listened as his grunts change to sighs and then to heavy breathing.

Joe held himself deep inside Julie for near a minute after his orgasm subsided. He then released the headboard and guided his hands to her ankles back behind his head. He brought her legs around and placed them down on the bed as he lowered his upper body onto hers.

12