The Literature Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But in spite of his fear, Joe kept watching, fantasizing and masturbating. In fact, Joe frequently masturbated several times a day. As with many repressed boys, Joe's sexual fantasies frequently focused on having sex with his mother or sisters, after which, he would feel guilty.

When it came time for college, his parents had taken him to a very conservative religious school where he had attended for two years. In classes, Joe felt competent. His reading had taught him to think for himself and had put him far above many of the other students, and even above some of the instructors who seemed to fear thinking.

Before long, Joe had gotten a reputation for being disruptive in class, meaning he spoke his mind, and by the end of two years, he was banned from many of the instructors' classes for disagreeing with them. His lack of willingness to parrot back on tests what he was told resulted in some failed classes and he was asked to not return for his junior year.

It was with much begging and pleading that Joe convinced his parents to let him attend the public university. They had refused, however, to pay for most of his expenses and so he continued to live at home and deferred expenses by involvement in the school's work study program.

All his time in school, Joe never asked a girl out. When he found one he liked, he would find a place to fantasize about her and masturbate. This had worked until the last semester of his senior year. That was when he walked into Dr. Lindsey's literature class, and everything changed.

The first class period – the first time she entered the class room, he was completely under her spell. Her body, her voice, her intelligence – literally everything about her turned him on. He sat through the entire two and a half hours with a throbbing erection, not getting out of his seat during the break because he knew everyone would see. At the end of the class, he had hurried, books in front of him, to a restroom, where he waited in a stall until everyone left and jacked off, cuming almost immediately, erupting like a volcano, again and again. He always shot out a lot of liquid, but this time there was much more – much more.

That entire week, Joe fantasized about Dr. Lindsey daily and masturbated – sometimes several times a day.

Next Monday had been worse, if that was possible. He watched her legs move, imagining what she would look like without a blouse and skirt, fantasizing being naked with her. He almost came sitting in his chair and had to pull him mind away, pull it back to the material at hand. He began thinking about the class material and making comments, feeling like a loved puppy dog when Dr. Lindsey noticed him and complimented him on his knowledge of literature. No sooner was he out of class than he masturbated again – this time his cock stayed hard and he came twice.

The second week of the semester, Joe decided what he would do. He would give her poetry to tell her how wonderful she was – nothing "dirty," just love poetry. The next Monday morning, Joe had watched until Dr. Lindsey left her office and had quickly left an envelope on her desk; the first poem. Then he had hurried quickly to class to await his love.

Joe was under no illusions. He had read enough to realize that part of his infatuation with the older woman had something to do with his sexual fantasies of his mother. But there was something more – something about her, no, many things about her. She could have told him to do anything, and he would gladly have done it – anything.

It was with disappointment that Joe contemplated the nearing end of the semester. The final class day would like be the end of his time with the wonderfully sensuous woman, and besides, he had little idea what he would do after graduation. He might look for a job or perhaps a place as a graduate assistant and go to graduate school, but either way, he was doing to lose something important – Dr. Lindsey.

The third to the last week, Joe had decided to make his boldest move. He could not talk to his goddess – yes, that was the closest thing he could come to – but he wanted to tell her outright of his love for her. And so, following the verse, he had written three words to convey his entire heart, soul, and mind. "I Love You." After writing the note, he had barely touched his penis, and had cum.

Then, the hammer fell, so to speak. Dr. Lindsey had seen him in the cafeteria and told him to be in her office the next morning.

He had arrived at her office at the designated time and entered at her invitation. What he saw was totally unexpected – his love on a the top step of a ladder, bending over slightly to reach a book. He could see halfway up her thigh. And then, unbelievably, he was invited to look all the way up her skirt – or so it seemed. When he bent to pick up the book, he could look up and see her panties – white. His breath caught and he couldn't get up. He could feel his cock throbbing and had to will it to not erupt at that moment.

Than she had been sitting across from him and he could see her cleavage. He fantasized about kissing first one, then the other, going back and forth until . . . . Her voice interrupted his thoughts as she began to read the poetry. Her voice saying the words was magical, electrifying, sexual. Then she handed him the folder, telling him to read the last poem, which he did. But he was too embarrassed to read the last three words, fearing she would laugh at him, humiliate him.

The next thing he knew, her breast was in his hand and her hand was on his thigh, only a few inches from his throbbing cock. And that was all it took.

Joe felt the jolt beginning in his cock and flashing up through his entire body. Then, he looked into Dr. Lindsey's eyes, and for the second time in his life, wanted most of all to just die.

*

Their Beginning

Stepping back quickly, Julie's eyes moved to Joe's lap and the growing wet spot. She was amazed not only by the obvious quantity of sperm, but mostly by the ease with which he had cum. She knew immediately that he was horribly embarrassed. She remembered a boy when she was a teenager who had cum when she first touched his cock, and his embarrassment. He had taken her home immediately and had never spoken to her after that. And this was worse. She had not even touched Joe's cock.

Joe started to rise, croaking hoarsely, "I've gotta go!"

"Not like that, Joe." Julie's voice was kind as she put a hand on his shoulder, pushing him down gently. "You don't want to leave here like that."

Joe looked into her eyes and heard her say, "It's all right, Joe." And she smiled at him.

Joe sat again and Julie handed him a box of tissues from her desk. As she did so, she remembered that this was the box she had used to wipe her own juices from her fingers after masturbating to her fantasies with the poems Joe had left.

Joe stared at the box until Julie's voice broke the silence again. "Unzip your pants and wipe yourself off. It won't bother me; I've seen cocks before. But if you wish, I can turn around."

Joe shook his head and unzipped his pants. There was something erotic, exciting about his love seeing his cock, seeing him with cum from his cock. He wanted her to see it, wanted to show it to her.

Julie watched with some interest as Joe opened his fly, revealing loads of gooey cum.

"Take your pants and under shorts off and wipe yourself." She directed him, watching as took off his shoes, then pushed his pants down over his legs and off, following with his under shorts. He was still rigid and Julie knew it would take nothing more than a touch, or perhaps words to have him cuming again. She watched as he wiped with a handful of tissues, then again with another. She moved the wastebasket in front of him as he continued until all the cum was soaked up and wiped away.

Julie watched, fascinated and not a little aroused. It was a great turn-on to realize that she had made a man climax with merely touching his trouser covered leg.

"May I touch it?" Julie was shocked as she realized that it was her voice.

Joe nodded silently, not believing this was happening, and as Julie grasped his cock in her hand and stroked it once, twice, he came again, this time covering her hand and the front of his shirt.

Julie thought about tasting Joe's cum, knowing certainly that he was a virgin and would not have any kind of STD, but decided against it. She knew she had already gone too far. Joe's first climax had been accidental, but after that she had touched him, an ethical breach between a teacher and student. She wiped cum from her hand and from Joe's shirt as she apologized.

"I'm sorry, Joe. I was completely out of line. I should not have touched you."

"No. No." Joe blurted out. "I liked it. Thank you. I've never had my dick touched by a woman before."

Julie wasn't surprised, but heard herself saying, "Never?"

"I've never even had a date." Joe blushed as he confessed, looking down at the floor.

"Why not?" Julie asked. "You're good looking and intelligent. Girls would be happy to go out with you. Have you ever asked?"

"No Ma'am." Joe looked embarrassed.

Taking a water bottle out of her desk drawer, along with a hair dryer, Julie instructed Joe. "Use the water to get the cum out of your pants and then dry them. And let's talk."

As Joe sat nude from the waist down, working on his clothes, they talked, mostly Julie asking questions and Joe telling her about his childhood. He didn't tell her about watching his sister or his sexual fantasies about his mom, but she guessed and kept it to herself.

After Joe and dressed and left, Julie thought about the incident. It had been very erotic and it became even more so as it played through her mind again. Since she had no classes that day, she closed her door and pleasured herself – cuming twice using a vibrator she kept in her locked desk drawer.

For the next two weeks, Julie and Joe saw each other in class and on campus. They spoke briefly in passing and neither mentioned the incident in Julie's office. After each meeting, Joe would find a place to masturbate, and masturbate again sometime during the day or night, fantasizing about Julie.

As for Julie, the end of the semester was very rushed and she had no time to masturbate in her office. She did, however, find time at home in the evenings to fantasize and relieve herself.
She wasn't sure what was going on with her, but realized that there was something about Joe, something sexual – then it hit her.

She was a teacher, and a damn good one. And Joe was in dire need of being taught. He had learned a lot from books, but there was much more he needed to learn. Should she? She wondered, going first one way then the other.

By the day before graduation, Julie had made up her mind. She found Joe at graduation rehearsal and waited until it was finished. Approaching him casually, she asked.

"What are you going to do to celebrate graduation, Joe?"

"Uh . . nothing, I guess." He was clearly embarrassed to be standing in front of her.

"I thought about having a private party at my house on Friday night after graduation. Why don't you come over to celebrate?"

"A private party?" Joe looked both excited and apprehensive. "I don't know."

"Yes." Julie responded firmly. "Yes. You will be there. About 8:00?"

With that, she turned and left.

Friday

Julie attended Joe's graduation as part of the faculty, walking down the isle in her academic gown, and then watching Joe walk across the stage. Once across, he was no longer a student and there would be no ethical breach involved that night. And she had definite plans for the night.

Once home following graduation exercises, Julie began preparations for Joe's arrival later that evening. She took a nice shower, followed by a soak in her spa. As it neared time, she chose for this special evening a dress, or more properly a gown that was almost floor length, and slit on one side from the hem up almost to her hip. The front of the gown dipped at the top to reveal half her breasts and most of her cleavage.

When she was ready, she waited for the doorbell, which rang exactly on time.

"Am I . . . ." Joe started to ask but stopped in mid sentence, his eyes fixed on Julie's breasts.

"Are you what, Dear?" Julie asked, but Joe continued to stare.

"I'm glad you like them, Joe, but I'm up here." Julie said gently and Joe looked into her eyes, embarrassed.

"Uh . . am I the first one?"

"You're the only one." Julie informed him, watching his expression. "Come in and sit down."

Joe followed her into the living room, not sure what was about to happen but all for it, whatever it was. He sat where she motioned.

Julie left the room and returned momentarily with two wine glasses. She handed him one and sat across from him, crossing her legs, letting the split reveal the side of one leg, all the way up. She grinned as she watched Joe take a large gulp of his wine, his eyes moving from her let to her breasts and back again.

"What are you going to do this summer?" Julie asked.

"I don't know." Joe responded, feeling the sudden glow of his first ever glass of wine and trying hard to focus his eyes on her face.

"I've got a proposition for you." Julie said, looking over the rim of her glass. "But first, are you sure you realize the difference between our ages? You know I am well over twice your age."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Cut the Ma'am crap, Joe. And if you call me Dr. Lindsey tonight, you can leave. My name is Julie."

"Yes, Ma . . . . yes, uh . . . uh . . Julie."

"All right." Julie took another sip of her wine. "I have a place in Cloudcroft, New Mexico and I'm going to spend the summer there. If you want to come there with me, I will be your teacher for the summer."

Joe almost chocked on his wine. "My teacher?"

"Yes, Joe. I will be your teacher and teach you anything you wish."

Joe took another large gulp, emptying the glass, mustering up enough courage to ask timidly, "Sex?"

"Sex, Joe." Julie laughed at Joe's expression. "I will teach you everything you need to know to please both a woman and yourself."

Joe was silent, his mouth literally hanging open, a look of almost shock in his eyes, until Julie spoke again. "What do you think?"

"Are you serious?" Joe gasped, unbelieving.

"Yes." Julie laughed. "I will teach your sex teacher for the summer."

"We will have sex?" Joe asked, almost unable to breathe.

Julie laughed again. "We will have sex, yes. That's part of pleasing a woman, but that's not all there is to it. I will teach you about women and how to be more confident around us."

"Yes!" Joe gasped out. "Yes! Yes! When do we start?"

Julie rose, took the wine glass from Joe's hand, bent over and kissed him on the lips.

"We start now." She replied. "And we will leave for Cloudcroft day after tomorrow."

12