The Literotica Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little but not really." Steve responded. "But I like the reaction it gets from you!"

Steve grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to him. He began to fuck her earnestly, sliding more and more of his 'cock' into her. The dildo was slick with her juices and began to slide into her easily.

She moaned and groaned with each thrust. Her pussy started to spasm and she wrapped her legs around Steve's back.

"Yes Oh YEss...don't stop...don't stopp...fuck me hard!!!" She cried out. Her body stiffened yet again and she saw a kaleidoscope of colours as a most intense orgasm swept over her. Her toes curled and her head shook from side to side as her body tensed and convulsed.

She felt Steve pull out from her and she watched through half closed eyes as he took off the strap on dildo – revealing his cock. It was hard and throbbing. Alexia reached down to pet her pussy and she pulled the lips open.

"Give that to me" she said softly. Fuck me and make me cum again. Cum with me."

Steve needed no further encouragement. He placed his cock into her and slid into the warm, moist cavern. Her pussy was elastic and tight, even after being stretched by the dildo. It encased his cock firmly and he started to fuck her hard with wild abandon.

Their grunts and groans mixed with the wet slapping sounds of his cock fucking her pussy. He pulled her legs higher and bent them backward, leaning on her as he fucked deep into her pussy. His hands grabbed her breasts and kneaded them and pinched on her sensitive nipples.

"Cumm...cummm with me" She hissed as she felt his cock swelling inside her. Her hand flew to her clit and she rubbed it furiously as her own orgasm started to swell within her.

Steve let out a yelp as he felt his balls churn and liquid lava spew out of his cock. He felt her pussy tighten and spasm wildly on his cock, milking him dry. He collapsed on Alexia as his cock spurted jolt after jolt of cum in her. Her cries of ecstasy merged with his grunts of satisfaction as they both came together. Slowly he pulled out of her and removed the condom, filled with his sperm. The bed was wet with her juices.

They cuddled and chatted, learning more about each other, They also continued fucking and sucking each other the rest of the day – enjoying each others bodies.

All too soon, it was time to go. Alexia gave Steve a peck on the cheek and softly said that although the ride had been wild, fun and exhilarating it was time to be sensible and stop their lustful ways.

"Can we at least keep in touch?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. That'll be nice but no tempting each other okay?" Alexia said.

"Agreed. This is far too stressful anyway and if we carry on, we're bound to get caught." Steve said.

"So this is goodbye then." Alexia said as she leaned in for another kiss. "Just to let you know, if I see you anywhere, I'll pretend I don't know you."

"Fair enough." Steve agreed. "Take care and keep in touch."

"The only place I'll acknowledge you is alone in a room" Alexia said as she walked out the door.

Steve smiled quietly as he admired her cute ass sashaying out the door. She had been an incredible fuck and he would love to fuck her again. And again and again and again. But they were both married and it wasn't worth the risk

If only life wasn't so complicated.......

12