The Literotica Contributor Visits

Info
You've heard me, we talked, now I'm coming for lunch...
179 words
4.33
14.3k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luke_k
luke_k
51 Followers

I make a point of writing personally to anybody who enjoys my contributions enough to decide to give me some good feedback (when there is a way of contacting them). In some cases this has led to continuing conversations over a period of time.

In this story, I imagine that you and I have been in contact for a while, and something (maybe work or visiting people) has brought me near where you live. You very kindly invite me round to lunch. We are intrigued to meet each other for real, but who knows how it is going to turn out? You'd masturbated listening to my voice and hearing my stories, but that doesn't mean we'll get on, or maybe the sexual element of how we started our friendship will have an effect on us meeting. It brings a real sexual tension. So you wait in the kitchen for a knock at the door.

While recording, I took my clothes off as per the story, and my orgasm was real.

This story is dedicated to the user Choirg1rl.

--:--
--:--
1.0
luke_k
luke_k
luke_k
51 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Found it a bit too matter of fact

Could have done with a bit more emotion perhaps and more detail. Think that's the loudest male orgasm I've heard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was so beautiful...

I wanted to cry and laugh... But I could not figure out where it was appropriate? Some of the moments just made me giggle a bit. If only I had the experience to explain better. Passion is a great thing!! Thank you for letting me on this journey...

PrincessEadaoinnPrincessEadaoinnabout 6 years ago
my fantasy!

So hot...

I wish I had the guts to ask an online-buddy for "lunch";)

I love to hear you moan!

RebelRiiotRebelRiiotover 6 years ago

I love your voice! You sound so proper....but I love how you moan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome. I love the pace

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Daughter Traps Daddy Pt. 01 A daughter takes advantage of her hot daddy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting I'm caught dressed in Jan's clothes by her husband.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sarah's Journey Pt. 01 Allison is taken by her boyfriend's father as Sarah watches.in NonConsent/Reluctance
What Daddy Says What Daddy says when he fucks his little girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming a Wife and Mother Therapist helps hard-edged woman to soften and swell.in Mind Control
More Stories