The Literotica Olympics Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several snickers flitted through the crowd, but the funny moment was short-lived when Honey pushed back up on her hands and began thrusting herself back on Sarahh's massive cock.

"Oh yeah," she yelped. "Give it to me, you sexy bitch! Fuck me harder!"

It was Sarahh's turn to be surprised by her teammate and the challenging tone in Honey's voice fueled the fire within her to carry the tiny athlete to the ragged peaks of pleasure and forcefully push her over the edge into a sea of pure bliss. Her clit was taking a delicious beating as the base of the cock pressed into it on every solid down stroke and she felt the stirrings of her own orgasm begin in her abdomen.

"You like that, do ya'?" Sarahh grunted as she pounded into Honey again and again, causing the smaller woman's breasts to leap forward each time her hips slapped into the brunette's ass.

"Yessss! Ohhh... Oh God, yes!" Honey moaned, her knuckles going white as she clenched two handfuls of the yellow blanket beneath her.

Sarahh was breathing hard and a bead of sweat trickled down her chest and over her heaving belly as her body heat increased with the exertion of fucking her partner good and hard. She thrust into Honey over and over and was rewarded by the sound of a strong moan rising up from the blanket and growing in volume until the tiny brunette cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh Sarahh! I'm c-c-cumming!" Honey stammered as she thrust back one final time, the large black cock filling her pussy completely and sending her into a fit of gasping and moaning.

Sarahh either didn't notice or didn't care that her teammate was teetering on the edge of consciousness because she continued plowing into Honey's pussy at lightning speed. Sweat covered her body and several loose strands of hair clung to her face, one catching in the corner of her mouth, creating a very sexy picture of a woman on a mission. Her thrusts became short quick jerks and the final straw was known to all when her spine went ramrod straight, her head fell back, and a lusty wail flew from her lips.

Every man in the crowd stood in awe of what they'd just seen and there was an unusually long delay in applause as they all mentally pinched themselves to be sure they were really awake. Finally someone let out a billowing WHOOP, pulling the rest of the crowd from their lust induced trances and bringing forth a roaring cheer. Lucifer shook his head in disbelief and shuffled through his scoring sticks, seemingly unable to settle on which woman to score or how to score her.

A wicked grin spread across his face as he stood up and raised all three sticks into the air, sending the crowd into an even louder frenzy. He then looked up at Liar who chuckled, understanding his judge's predicament but still shaking his head in denial at the combined score of six. Lucifer nodded and laughed, pulling the three out and holding it high overhead. Neither orgasm on its own merited a three, but he figured they each deserved a two and since he couldn't award them a four, three would be a super compromise.

A sharp whistle rang out from the red blanket and all eyes turned to see Colleen slide her fingers out of her mouth, ceasing the shrill noise before then pressing her index finger to her luscious lips, requesting they tone it down a bit. The crowd stared in disbelief at the petite woman in a sparkly blue bikini that had been so shy at the beginning of the competition she could barely be bothered to breathe. Yet here she was demanding decorum from the sexually charged crowd.

Minsue knew of her teammate's propensity for seriousness, but stared up at the normally shy redhead in shock. Smiling green eyes returned her gaze and a sexy half grin pulled at the corner of Colleen's mouth before she leaned over the stunned blonde and kissed her nose.

"Tis okies, sweetie. I'm about to destroy your current definition of oral sex and in order to do that I need to hear you, not them."

Minsue whimpered and the look on her face shifted from amazed to confused to apprehensive in a matter of seconds. Colleen giggled and placed a soft reassuring kiss on the blonde's lips before kissing over her chest and sucking a nipple into her warm wet mouth. Minsue still looked apprehensive, but the skilled tongue at her breast was doing plenty to turn that around. Colleen moved to her other breast and licked a long slow path along the underside of it, bringing Minsue's hands into her auburn locks as she reacted to the gentle attention.

The shy redhead was completely unaware of her surroundings and grew bolder with every lick. Nothing existed for Colleen but the woman beneath her hands and lips. The result of this was an intense concentration, allowing all of her senses to hone in on what brought a positive reaction from her lover. The woman on the receiving end of such focus was growing short of breath and seemed confused as to what she should be doing with her hands, as they moved from one place to the next, never remaining in one place for more than a few seconds.

This did not go unnoticed by the redhead and she smiled up at the blonde between kisses, working her way down the blonde's abdomen. Minsue held her breath when Colleen's lips kissed over the top of her mound and she raised her head to peer down her body. Curious blue eyes met mischievous green eyes in the same instant that Colleen's tongue slipped between Minsue's outer lips, causing the unsuspecting woman to gasp and drop her head back to the blanket.

Ordinarily, Colleen would have spent a great deal of time lazily exploring and learning every tiny nuance of the woman beneath her, but this was the Olympics and she was not afforded the luxury of time. She had already gained a good bit of knowledge from her teammate during the previous two rounds, however, and she prepared to use every bit of it to her advantage. Scooting down to lie on her tummy, she squirmed just slightly, molding the warm sand under the blanket to the shape of her body and settling into position.

As she did this, Minsue seemed to relax and her breathing had just returned to normal when she heard, "Psst..." being whispered from between her legs. She raised her head once again and the sheer anticipation of what the gorgeous woman might ask of her made her head swim.

"I want you to watch. Just as long as you can, okay?" Colleen asked and watched as Minsue nodded mechanically.

The little blonde was nearly beside herself with excitement as Colleen's breath blew over the small triangle of pale curls covering her mound. The subtle caress brought a wave of goose bumps over Minsue's flat belly, but she didn't notice anything but the look in Colleen's eyes as the small woman stared back at her hungrily. Just when Minsue was beginning to wonder what would happen next, the previously shy redhead winked at her and then flattened her tongue at the bottom of her slit, slowly licking up the length of it.

Minsue exhaled quickly as the soft wet surface of Colleen's tongue glided over her slick lips, parting them from bottom to top and delving in to graze her clit quickly. The blonde's hips jerked involuntarily at the sudden touch of the redhead's tongue to her sensitive clit and her eyes pinched shut as the tiny nub reacted with startling speed. Colleen grinned even as her tongue continued its languid massage of Minsue's pussy.

The blonde tried her best to keep her eyes on the woman bringing her such pleasure, but was rendered helpless as Colleen's tongue teased at her entrance and quickly pushed inside. Minsue's head whipped back exposing her neck, her pulse pounding wildly just below her jaw. Her tongue poked out, the tip curling up and touching her top lip as Colleen's tongue pushed deeper inside her, stroking her in the most wonderful way.

Several women in the crowd shifted in their chairs, desperately trying to produce some kind of friction in their own pussies, while some women openly slid their fingers beneath the waistband of their bikinis for a more direct approach. Nearly all male spectators seemed to have trouble deciding where to look. The action on the red blanket was intense and stimulating but once in a while the breeze would pick up and the distinct smell of a woman's arousal wafted past, inciting them to survey the women sitting around them and wonder just which one's scent it was.

Minsue, normally a very quiet and reserved lover, appeared possessed by invisible forces and moaned loudly as Colleen's tongue laved over her exposed clit. Her hips began to jog, their movements growing surer with every passing second. Her breathing came in stops and starts and a hush fell over the beach. Even the birds seemed aware of the sexual tension below and were eerily silent. All eyes were fixed on the two women, writhing and moaning on the red blanket.

A glistening sheen of sweat covered their bodies, their moans harmonized, the end was near. Minsue's hips began a slow rolling motion, different from their previous jogging and from the side the pair seemed to be one. Colleen's mouth never broke contact, even as the blonde's fingers tangled in her hair, pulling her in so tightly that at times it was impossible to breathe.

Completely in her element, Colleen recognized the signs of her partner's pending release and sealed her lips over Minsue's pussy. She sucked the blonde's firm nub into her mouth and went crazy on it with her tongue, lashing it again and again. Her fingernails gently stroked Minsue's hips, drawing the sensations in the writhing woman's pussy out across her middle. A gasp flew from the blonde's lips, followed by a soulful cry as her back arched completely off the blanket. The weight of her body was supported only by her head and her ass as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her lithe frame as steady and timeless as those waves rolling onto the beach just behind them.

Cheerful_Deviant reached for the number two scoring stick, but froze when Minsue's upper body launched off the beach, another powerful climax ripping through her and eliciting a scream of surprise. Colleen never faltered, though her teammate writhed and moved beneath her. Her movements were sure and direct; she knew exactly what she was doing. Minsue fell back to the blanket, her chest heaving rapidly as she struggled for breath, her hands plowing through her hair as though the action could bring her the sanity she'd lost along the way.

She begged softly, "No, please. Please, no more. I don't think I can take it."

Still Colleen continued, unfazed by the blonde's pleas for mercy. She used the tip of her tongue to brush over the top of Minsue's clit, moving faster and faster until the blonde's hands attempted to push her away. The little redhead reached up and grasped Minsue's wrists in her hand, holding them to the whimpering woman's belly as she continued her ministrations.

Minsue's knees came up to rest beside Colleen's shoulders and they could easily be seen quivering violently as the mind-numbing pleasure grew in the center of her body. Not a word was spoken anywhere on the beach at that moment. The only sounds at all came from the persistent lapping of waves on the shore and the moans from the women of the red team.

Quizzical expressions passed over the onlooker's faces as one of Colleen's legs bent at the knee, her foot rising from the blanket, toes pointing to the sky. Moments later her other foot raised in exactly the same fashion. Liar recognized the signature move first and moved to the edge of his chair, his heart pounding, his mouth suddenly dry. The Colleen Countdown, he thought to himself. Three, two... He swallowed hard, and then it happened. One!

Both of the redhead's tiny feet snapped to the blanket, followed by Minsue's hips completely leaving the ground. Colleen held on tightly, her hands wrapped around the blonde's thighs, as she was carried several inches off of the blanket by her spasming partner. Minsue's body arced beautifully and held for several long seconds before collapsing lifeless onto the blanket, Colleen's mouth never leaving her.

Nobody moved. Judges, photographers and spectators alike stood frozen in awe of the spectacle they'd just witnessed. As with a movie, the entire beach was temporarily on pause. Minsue's body laid motionless, save for the rise and fall of her breasts as her breathing slowed. No visible movement came from the petite redhead between her legs, though she was eagerly lapping up the rewards of her labor.

And then, just before things got really creepy, she raised her head. Her lips glistened brightly in the sun and the smile on her face left no doubt as to who had just claimed Gold. Cheerful_Deviant placed his hands over his chest as though he could slow the hammering of his heart from the outside, and then shook his head to clear the cobwebs. Reaching for his score sticks and smiling, he lifted the number three and the beach exploded into wild cheers. Fireworks went off overhead and half of the red team enjoyed the knowledge that they had earned every possible point that day. The other half lay in a heap, oblivious to the commotion going on around her and wearing the prettiest little smile of complete surrender.

Colleen gingerly crawled up the length of Minsue's body and curled up beside her, pulling the sides of the large red blanket over them as the blonde slept on. Security linked hands to keep the crowd and reporters at bay and allow the winners their moment in the sun. The scores were posted on a large board near the announcer's stand and Rumple stood up from his chair, looking down on the previously prepared closing statements he'd typed the night before.

Looking out onto the beach again and finding the couple wrapped up in the red blanket, his eyes met the sparkling green eyes of Colleen. A chuckle shook his shoulders and she winked back before resting her head against her sleeping teammate's shoulder. Rumple looked to his notes once more before turning his back on the mic and walking out of the announcer's booth, closing the door gently behind him.

12