The Literotica Olympics Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I agree Tom. If she didn’t nearly pass out, she may have even had a chance at a bronze. Still an exemplary performance. With some more self-control, we may see her in the winner’s circle come 2008.”

“Let’s see what the judges say about it. Remember the highest score she can get is a 9.0.”

“They’re taking their time while lucky’s master takes her down and grabs her bottom.”

“I think he’s proud of her effort. She’ll be a very rewarded slave tonight.”

“Most indubitably, knowing the Snake King, her sore ass will be made all better tonight.”

“And here are the scores.”

A skinny man in leather chaps and a butt plug marched from the judges’ table to the center of the dungeon.

“From oggbashan 8.9. From Carl East 9.0. From raphy 8.8. From Liar 8.9. From cantdog 8.8. And from Lucifer_Carroll 8.4. Total Vault score: 8.80. Total score for lucky-E-leven 9.19, current sixth place.”

“Well, not bad at all,” Dick said as he watched lucky glomp her master and took in the way her ass jutted when she did so. “The scores were remarkably close to maximum considering the lack of difficulty in her routine.”

“Well I think it was her recovery from the near faint to stick the landing that really brought out the heartstrings in the judges, well except for the one who has no heart of course,” Harry replied nodding meaningfully at Lucifer_Carroll.

“Of course,” Tom agreed. “And speaking of tugged heartstrings, it looks like the current front-runner Minsue is ready for her second-to-last event, the Balance Beam. She certainly looks determined Dick.”

“She is. Her master has been pushing her hard for the last four years after her close 4th place finish in 2000.”

“Yes, that was a heart-breaker, a premature orgasm on her final event. But, she has been in stellar form this year, her master has assured that.”

“That’s one tough baby goose, Dick.”

“They’re called goslings, Tom and this one is a right old bastard of one and also a big fan of Cuban cigars as you can tell.”

“Isn’t that unhealthy?”

“You want to tell him that?”

“What am I suicidal? Anyway, Harry, you look miserably depressed. Why don’t you tell us what the balance beam entails?”

“I so hate you guys,” Harry muttered before slipping back into his announcer role. “Well as you can see, the Balance Beam is a very large and special three foot double dildo that is inserted into the contestant’s cunt up to the foot mark. It is then turned on so that it slowly moves and stimulates the contestant. The contestant is as you can see blindfolded and handcuffed so they can neither see nor hold the dildo with anything but the vaginal muscles. They are then to pass through the minor obstacle course to the end without cumming or dropping the dildo. The event is actually fairly easy until you factor in the extra stimulations for full points.”

“And I see Minsue has them in spades,” Dick mentioned as his dick rose back to attention as he watched the cute avian aficionado march to her starting spot. “She is sporting a fetching goose feather vibrator/riding crop in her anus as well as two small nipple-vibrators duct taped to her breasts. She is also upping the difficulty rating to a very dangerous level by using a leg iron to separate her legs a guaranteed foot. She’s really giving the full 110% isn’t she Harry?”

“Indeed, but remember this is not the highest difficulty seen in this event. Cropcreamer in 1964 did the event in broken stilettos, and received a perfect 10 purely on the merit of not falling down.”

“Fascinating and pedantic, Harry,” Tom replied snippily. Colleen meanwhile finished blindfolding the lithe Minsue and handcuffed her hands behind her. She then ceremonially inserted the dildo up to the mark eliciting a small grunt from the tiny goose-not-duck and flipped the switch to indicate the beginning of the event. “It seems like Minsue is ready for the event so let’s turn the attention back to the floor.”

“Minsue seems to be taking her steps haltingly, the twin vibrations of the special crop and the beam are making all motion quite stimulating.”

“Yes, her legs are already shaking,” he muttered enjoying the view and stroking his cock for the second time. The motion was jiggling the tail feather vibrating riding crop even more and Minsue for a second looked as if she would collapse in ecstasy. She shook her head determinedly and began lurching forward her thighs locked as tight as she could get them. “No wait, she’s regaining control.”

“Minsue has excellent vaginal control,” Harry mentioned. “Her technique is superb, but her natural tendency for heavy arousal will work against her near the end of the event when the dildo begins to get really slick. Still she is showing her expertise, notice how her steps are metered to gain the most distance as she can in each step while moving the thighs as little as possible.”

“Oh, yeah,” Dick moaned as he watched Minsue step around the field, stopping every couple of feet to control her arousal and bite back moans. Her pert breasts heaved under the strain of the duct tape and the motion of the small vibrators and down below, the dildo began to glisten under the drab dungeon lighting. Trying to remember her brief view of the course before she was blindfolded, she swerved past random blocks and balls and across a small bridge.

“She’s over halfway and is still controlling her arousal enough to remember the layout of the course. If she keeps this up she could be looking at a perfect 10 on this event,” Tom spoke as he gently pumped his cock in time to her halting steps. Unlike his color commentator, he could resist the urge to rush masturbation.

Minsue meanwhile lost a step in counting and ran legs first into a giant rubber ball near the end, the impact dislodging seven of the twelve inches of the Balance Beam.

“Uh, oh. That can’t be good,” Dick moaned as he watched the remaining portion of the dildo jerk in her straining to be freed.

“If she does not get control over the beam before it gets too slick, she’ll drop it and take a whopping penalty. She could be knocked out of the medals,” Harry added.

Minsue’s eyes grew with fear as she bit her lip and clenched her vagina as hard as she could to keep the rest of the balance beam from sliding out. Struggling to remember where the path really was, she took a few measured steps. The dildo, slick from its imprisonment at the back of her vagina, began to inch forward a little with each step.

Minsue’s eyes, now wide with a mixture of fear and arousal began to swing her legs faster in steps as she found the path again. The crowd began to chant her name as they watched her desperate rush toward the marked end of the course.

“She might make it,” Dick said as his sac tightened once more. “All she needs is another meter or two. Oh no, she tripped over her own feet! What an upset!”

Minsue fell forward just short of the line landing on her face with a heavy and painful slam, the beam plopped out in the impact and began to clatter on the floor. Screaming obscenities and weeping she wormed her way over the finish line to Mistress Colleen’s whistle blow.

“That’s a real shame, Dick. Your heart can’t help but break when you see the Balance Beam fall out of someone so close to the end of the routine. However, those are the risks of this event. If each step isn’t placed perfectly where it’s supposed to go, it spells devastation. She paid a dear price for trying to rush that last motion. She’ll likely fall to fourth, possibly fifth place over it.”

“The gosling doesn’t look happy either,” Tom said having stopped stroking after Minsue fell.

“No, knowing him, Minsue will be heavily punished for the error later.”

“What do you speculate he’ll use, Dick.”

“Well I speculate it’ll be the hairbrush to start followed by a light whipping and then candles, water torture, the works.”

“Quite harsh indeed and we’ll be sure to get an after-event interview to cover it. Meanwhile, it looks like the judges are ready to present their scores.”

The little leather-clad slave walked again to the center of the dungeon. “From oggbashan 8.7. From Carl East 8.9. From raphy 8.7. From Liar 8.6. From cantdog 8.5. And from Lucifer_Carroll 7.6. Total Balance Beam score: 8.50. Total score for Minsue 9.54, current fourth place.”

“9.54, that’s got to hurt, she was holding at 9.75 before.”

“I know, she’s really bawling. With the competition as tight as it is at the top, she’s looking to be completely knocked out of the medals for the second Olympics in a row. I notice Lucifer is enjoying her pain though.”

“Yeah, he’s a real sadistic bastard no doubt.”

“Well, I know one contestant who’s overjoyed at the decision: vella_ms, who at 9.70 is now the current leader of the competition. Assuming she doesn’t mess up on this final event, she could lock the entire competition up.”

“Yes, and it looks like she’s prepared to go the whole mile today on the Parallel Bars. Harry, can you give the viewers a bit on the history and methods of the bars.”

“Yeah, fine, whatever,” Harry said putting the flask he had just taken out back in his pocket. “The Parallel Bars are the primary sex event. The contestant is strapped to the two beams astride her so that she is spread eagle and wide open. The mistress then gives a strong fucking with the strap-on. The goal is not to cum until five minutes have passed. The contestant then has 15 seconds to stick the landing. Unlike other events, points are not deducted for moans, however five points are deducted for every fifteen minutes premature the orgasm is. For the men, this event is bottoms-up, but for the ladies as you can see it is facing straight up so that the whole body is open to the mistress. Thus, this is Colleen’s favorite event.”

“I can tell that, she’s leaking like the faucet at my summer home,” Tom bragged.

“One of these days, I’m going to kill you,” Harry muttered back.

“What did you say?”

“I said it looks like she’s nearly ready.”

“Really? I must have bad hearing. Oh well. Yes, and she looks fetching in her complete lack of clothes and extras.”

“Well, this is more of an event of resisting the raw sexual prowess of the mistress, so extras are not allowed. It is the one event where maximum points occur fairly frequently. As you should know, you conniving retro-”

“What do you think of vella’s chances in this event, Harry,” Dick interrupted in his preventive way.

“What,” he asked gruffly before noticing Tom wave a piece of paper he swore he had er…accidentally threw into a furnace back in ’92. “I really hate you guys. Okay, vella_ms is a natural lesbian sub so she has a lot of experience with these events. On the other hand, she is a super-slut and has a bad history with this event. Still, if she can hold on, she’ll be guaranteed a gold medal.”

“vella is strapped in and she’s nodding to the judges that she’s ready,” Tom said. “Let’s turn back to the event.”

“Colleen’s setting into position. Damn she’s dripping like crazy,” Harry noted, his dick still aching from his denied release during Minsue’s event. “And there’s the signal from the gimp. The parallel bars have begun.”

Colleen setting into the task immediately dropped to her knees and began devouring vella’s pussy with pure concentrated lust. “Holy fuck,” vella cried, her eyes beginning to roll and her legs twisting in their restraints before breaking into moans.

“Amazing,” Dick said as Colleen’s mouth covered over vella’s shaved mound and engaged in a tongue technique that was second to none. The flurry of moans began to run the gamut of tones and for a brief couple of seconds sounded just like the opening to “Paint it Black”. “Holy shit,” he added with his jaw dropped.

“Yes, as I said Colly is an amazing cunnilinguist. You can see there by the control of moans that vella is quickly falling into Colly’s pace and is being subtly trained to follow her. This is likely to be disastrous as Colly is pushing for the speed orgasm.”

“The ol’ quick fuck,” Tom punned smarmily.

“Yes,” Harry answered, his voice dripping a couple hundred degrees. “Anyway,” he continued. “Watch closely here at the minute mark, where the foreplay ends and the penetration begins.”

The minute mark seemed to take forever to arrive to the commentators’ eyes and the sound of a furious tongue whipping washed over the awed and quite aroused audience. In a few select areas, the member’s engaged in their own forms of oral gratification. When the gimp’s whistle blew, Colleen sadly detached herself and picked up the strap-on on the table next to her. Fastening it with practiced speed, she was ready in a matter of seconds.

Colleen entered in one stroke, eliciting a loud cry from the secured vella, her blonde hair beginning to get wet from the sweat of complete arousal. It entered smoothly, a credit to Colleen’s skill and partly to vella’s experience. Colleen leaned over as she began to move making sure the ribs of the dildo ran over vella’s clit as she pulled out. She leaned down to her open mouth as another moan flew out of her and darted her tongue into it.

She began to thrust her hips back and forth softly as she battled with vella’s tongue, massaging it thoroughly and completely and enjoying the last event where she was allowed this much sexual contact with the lovely contestants. Her hands in response to this thought began to massage vella’s very beautiful bust, teasing around the nipples for a while to build suspense.

“Simply amazing technique, Tom,” Dick muttered through glazed eyes and gritted teeth. If his hand had been flying any faster in its duty, he’d have hurt himself.

“Sure is. Harry, what would you call the maneuver we’re seeing now?”

“Sex,” Harry said disinterestedly. He watched Colleen’s ass pump seductively into the prone blonde as she wriggled in her bonds.

“I meant the scientific name for it.”

“Coitus,” he asked still drawing in the hypnotic sight and listening dreamily to the melodic squelches of rubber against lubed flesh.

“I meant the position or the technique.”

“Oh,” Harry said momentarily shook from the glory of the sight into a thinking state by the reappearance of the cursed sheet of paper in Tom’s hand. “Missionary.” Adding “with a strap-on” when Tom’s smiling glare dropped a few decibels in intensity.

“Oh,” Tom said far too cheerily and without ever dropping his dazzling and oddly infernal smile. “I thought there was a technical name for it.”

“’Fraid not,” Harry added quickly. Colleen was beginning to alternate the timing of her thrusts just as she began to rub vella’s nipples. Soft moans could be heard even with her mouth still busy with Colleen’s tongue. The excitement began to move outward and the squelches rang out and amplified as it hit the edge of the auditorium. However the amplification had more to do with the audience’s own forms of coitus in the stands than the actual acoustics of the dungeon.

The clock was now at about 3 minutes and 30 seconds and Colleen began to twist the nipples while making sure each thrust rubbed hard both against the clit and the g-spot. vella’s moans could be heard even more distinctly now and it was readily apparent that she’d hardly last another minute much less two. The twists became more daring as Colleen, pulled them and tussled them and even manhandled them.

vella’s eyes were definitely rolled back in her head as her hips bucked in their strains in some attempt to either get away from the arousal, meet the glorious thrusts, or quite possibly both. Colleen realizing that her final pleasure might not last long enough to enjoy her favorite part of the event let go of vella’s nipples at the 3:55 mark and pushed up her breasts and began to rub them rhythmically against her own making sure the nipples touched, pressed into, and played with each other.

“She doesn’t look like she’s going to make it, Harry,” Dick muttered through gritted teeth as his own dick began to spasm under the table.

“No, she’s not. I doubt very much if she’ll hold out more than fifteen more seconds,” he sighed. Watching his favorite raven-haired dyke stick it to the bound blonde beauty had been nearly worth the hell of being forced to commentate at this event.

vella_ms’s moans were hitting critical volume as the pace of the thrusts were moving towards the frantic bestial violent thrusts of those rushing towards climax. The arousal was becoming unbearable. The clock was now at 4:15 and she was desperately trying to squeeze out second after precious second before she exploded.

At 4:20, her pussy involuntarily squeezed the dildo thrusting into her as Colleen reached one of her free hands down to twist vella’s clit. The combined action was the proverbial straw and vella could feel the orgasm begin to shake down her body headlong towards her cunt.

At 4:25, she exploded in a deep moan as Colleen lifted up off her face. A few quick jerks as her body tensed up and she collapsed sated but not unconscious. A keen voice would have heard a barely muttered curse in between the gasps for air and the sighs. Colleen exited out with a plop and cleaned out the prize for her good work and the gimp recorded the time of the height of orgasm at 4:27.

The crowd cheered at the spectacle as Colleen unstrapped vella_ms and gave her a sloppy kiss, giving her a taste of her own juices. vella returned the kiss and gave a quick squeeze to Colleen’s bottom before solemnly trotting back to her mistress, who while remaining impassive allowed a small sign of jealousy pass her eyes.

“Shame, that’ll be a total of ten full points minimum deducted, won’t it Harry,” Tom said breaking the magic of the moment.

“Yes, yes,” he muttered. “However with the clock being so close to another five points and with the whole spectacle being so delightfully erotic, I’d expect straight nines across the board.”

“Even from Lucifer_Carroll?!?” Harry popped in surprised.

“Yes. He may be evil, but he’s not purely vindictive.”

“You say he has a heart after all,” Tom popped in inanely again.

“God’s sakes no. However, he does know his duty as judge and follows it well if not unnecessarily strictly.”

“And here comes the gimp with the scores,” Dick interjected as he noticed the leather-clad man moving to his spot in the center of the dungeon.

The dungeon slave or gimp as Dick had called him called out the scores. “From oggbashan 9.0. From Carl East 9.0. From raphy 9.0. From Liar 9.0. From cantdog 9.0. And from Lucifer_Carroll 9.0. Total Parallel Bars score: 9.00. Total score for vella_ms 9.60, current second place.”

“Decent, fairly decent outing for the young Connecticut slut, wouldn’t you say Dick?”

“I’d say so. She’s probably looking at a medal with that score, assuming the worst doesn’t occur, wouldn’t you agree, Harry?”

“Oh yes,” he muttered wondering why the other two were doing his job for him. “and it should be a momentous occasion for her. She has never one a medal at the games, placing fourth in the ’00 games and being disqualified in the ’96 games. It certainly would be a token moment for her if she placed this time.”

“I notice her mistress seems to feel the same about it,” Tom said as the camera panned over to The Mistress licking vella’s cunt on the bench. “Is that a little congratulations cunnilingus?”

“No, it looks more like I’m jealous of Colleen cunnilingus from here.”

“Well, she certainly is someone to get jealous of,” Harry interrupted as he gazed at Colleen strutting off to the locker room for a bit of rest and made a quick finger-bang as her break began. There were times when he desperately wished he were a woman. “Colleen’s taking her break, so it looks like the next event will be Black Tulip on the Pommel Horse.”

“Don’t you mean the Pummel Horse, Harry,” Dick asked earnestly.

“Huh,” Harry said as Colleen slipped out of his view and his train of thought reached the present at last. “Oh yes, sorry. Though technically this year the name has been officially deemed the Sybian Horse.”