The Little Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knock it off!" I said in my best authority voice. Again she tried to kick me. Obviously I was going to have to show her who's boss. Looking down at her fine ass and legs, I got another idea.

"Do that again," I said, "and I'll spank your ass."

"Fuck you!" she spat as she again tried to kick.

I reached behind me and gave her a sharp smack on her robe-covered ass. She shrieked, and started struggling even more. I hit her ass again, even harder. She yelped and I hit her again, this time on the other cheek. She was shifting her hips from side to side as I rained more blows on her ass. But now there was a different quality to her fight. She still struggled, but stopped screaming.

"Are you going to be good?" I asked. She tried to turn over, and began cursing me again. I pulled up the robe and swatted her pantied ass. She yelped. I swatted again and again, varying between the cheeks. I felt some of the rage I harbored for women in general start to bubble up inside of me. In my twisted psyche I suppose I was spanking the ass of my ex, so I blistered this girl's cheeks even harder. But instead of screaming or fighting harder, she began to just groan and subtly grind her hips into the rug.

"I'll be goddamed," I thought, "she's getting turned on." The harder I smacked her the more she humped. Her breath became shallow and rapid.

"You little bitch, you like this don't you?" I asked as I hit her ass again. Again, her whole body came alive. She managed to roll onto her side and land a kick to my calf. I quickly rolled her back and pulled down her panties, ripping them off her legs.

"Now you're gonna get it," I yelled as I started raining blows on her bare ass. She squirmed and started cursing me again. I hit her ass harder. She arched her back and squealed and as I spanked the other cheek, she began humping the floor once again. Looking between her legs I could see her beautiful little pussy. It was nearly hairless, with just a light landing strip pointing to her pink clitoral hood and the swollen and inflamed labia below. Tiny drops of moisture clung to the delicate pink slit. I slipped a finger between the lips and played with her pussy opening. She groaned as I thrust my middle finger in as far as it would go. I forced her legs apart further and began spanking her pussy.

Now Alexis was moaning with her need. She gave up all pretense of fighting to hump my hand, trying to make me touch her clit.

"I see how it is. You wanna get fucked, don't you?" I whispered to her.

Her body came alive as if shocked and began to squirm beneath me.

"I'd sooner fuck a dog than a pig like you," she spat at me, "this is probably the only way an old perv like you can get any—raping helpless women."

I added another finger to her pussy and started to rub her clit. She cursed me but began to hump and moan again. I undid my pants, pulled down my zipper and released my raging cock from my boxers. It was hard and shiny with precum. I turned over behind her on my knees and rubbed the head against her pussy.

"Well guess what? You're gonna get fucked right now and there's nothing you can do about it."

She struggled mightily. "No...you bastard..."

Again I spanked her bare ass and she yelped between gritted teeth and shallow breaths. I rained more blows alternating between her reddening cheeks and her pussy until she was panting in her need. It was time.

I sunk my cock into her with one mighty thrust that drove the air from her lungs. She gasped and shrieked out in orgasm as I just held still. She quietly trembled for a few seconds as her orgasm ripped through her body. Just after it peaked I withdrew all the way and rammed my cock in to the hilt again. "OHHHHHH...NO...AHHHH." She screamed. I grabbed her hips and lifted them off the floor, keeping my cock embedded in her tight molten sheath. At first she was just kind of dead weight. But when I started to piston in and out of her tight cunt, she started pushing her ass back at me, arching her back and moaning. I felt her rising to another orgasm, so I slowed my pace.

"How do you like it bitch? Getting raped and cumming like a common whore?" I growled in her ear.

She squealed and tried to move away from me but I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head backward and fucked her even harder. I watched my slimy cock pummeling her pussy, withdrawing to the head and then slamming back in hard enough to drive her entire body forward. Her labia clung desperately to my dick as it slid out, only to slam in again. I grabbed her shoulders and lifted her upper body off the floor. Remembering how hard she'd pinched her tits when she was masturbating, I reached inside her robe to twist her nipples while my other hand diddled her clit. She squealed again and started panting like a dog. Her face was a mask of passion—eyes open and dark, but unseeing. Her pretty face looked desperate, like she couldn't get enough air.

Suddenly, her eyes rolled back in her head and her body began to violently shake.

"AHHHHH...AHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her body stiffened, then went limp and as her eyes rolled back in her head, she collapsed, landing on her face. For a few terrible seconds I thought maybe I'd killed her, and I looked desperately for any sign that she was breathing. Then she exhaled, and so did I when I realized she had passed out from the force of her orgasm. Wow. Cool. I'd never fucked a woman unconscious before...at least I hoped that was what had happened.

I pulled my stiff cock out of her pussy and rolled her onto her back. Her exquisite breasts rose and fell rhythmically as her breathing returned to normal. Carefully I picked up her limp body and carried her to the sofa near the fire, then laid her on her side. I freed her hands and rubbed her wrists where they had been marked. In the firelight with her face relaxed in peaceful sleep, I realized how breathtakingly beautiful she was. Her hair, now wild and laying randomly around her face and shoulders, was a deep golden color with soft highlights. Her nose was delicate without being perfect in that boring, cookie cutter, model sort of way. Her lips were naturally full, without that bee-sting, pouty look so popular with those pissed-off looking Victoria's Secret models. Her velvet breasts were perfect, pale and delicate, tipped with cherry nipples guarded by quarter sized areoles. And they were hers, not the work of a surgeon.

She shivered slightly and I pulled her robe around her. A cold wind blew through the cabin and I could see snow coming through the broken glass in the door. Looking around the room, I saw an afghan on a chair Gently I laid it over her.

Tucking my unfulfilled cock back in my pants, I went to deal with the broken glass. I tore the top off a cardboard box I found in the kitchen and used some tape from the pantry to seal the hole. By then the cabin had become cold inside and the fire was waning. I stoked it and added some wood, bringing it back to soul-warming life. Outside, the storm was already fierce and still building, and I silently calculated that there was probably enough firewood outside to last three days. I hoped that would be enough.

Alexis stirred on the sofa, her eyelids fluttering as she fought to wake up. Remembering our earlier fight, I quickly sat down next to her, ready to restrain her if needed.

As she slowly came to, she looked around the cabin then quickly over to me. Her eyes widened as she tried to piece together the events, then she looked at me suspiciously.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You had an orgasm and fainted," I answered.

Slowly her face softened. "I remember. It was the most intense, incredible thing that's ever happened to me."

"You've never come like that?" I asked.

Her eyes looked down. "I'd never come before."

"Ever?"

"By myself. Not with a man. Never like that."

I slipped an arm around her shoulder. She stiffened momentarily, then relaxed with her head against my shoulder.

"You raped me." Uh oh, here it comes.

"I know."

"You held me down and beat me then fucked me till I passed out."

"Yes," I said, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

She looked up at me, her big green eyes alive and shining.

"Do it again..."

12