The Little Black Dress Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife pleases cuckold hubby while pleasing herself.
2.4k words
4.01
50k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose strode into the bathroom feeling tired but fully invigorated after her 5 mile run. She quickly stripped off her tiny jogging clothes and dropped them on the floor as she walked, looking forward to a long, hot shower. Pausing before the counter-to-ceiling mirrors that lined three walls, she smiled as she studied her naked reflection. She picked up the new tube of shower gel her husband had laid out for her, pleased to see that he had purchased the brand she wanted to try. God, she thought, what a sweet, thoughtful man.

Adjusting the water, she slid open the glass doors and stepped into the tub, glancing over her shoulders to check out her firm ass. Looking good, she thought to herself, pleased with how toned and sexy her body appeared. She had been training religiously for the last 6 months and the results were evident; even better than she had hoped for.

The weight she gained the last few years had made her look soft and feel like a middle-aged housewife. Disgusted with herself she had finally decided to do something about it, acutely missing the pride she previously had in her body and the enjoyment she always used to feel when she knew men were looking at her. She had painfully come to the realization that she was no longer automatically turning men's heads and she missed the rush she previously felt preening for them.

Spreading the shower gel luxuriously over her body, she inhaled the spicy, floral aroma of Hawaii. The line of fragrant body products had been recommended by Anna Maria, the cute girl who performed a Brazilian wax on her during the last visit to the spa. While she rubbed the soothing lotion into Rose's tender flesh after the harsh and painful hair removal, she seemed to linger a little longer than necessary than other spa workers ever had. But it had felt so good on her sensitive clit that Rose had just relaxed and enjoyed the erotic feelings.

When she teasingly told her husband Brad about what happened and that it had turned her on, he eagerly volunteered to buy some of the same products for her so she could relive the feelings every time she showered. And of course, she knew he would be aroused by imagining the picture of her being touched so erotically every time he smelled it on her.

Rubbing the gel over her hardening nipples, she unconsciously closed her eyes and enjoyed the memory of how turned on she had been and how much Brad had enjoyed hearing her tell him about it. She slipped her magic fingers down her smooth stomach and pressed one teasingly between her waiting lips, the subtle urge to masturbate growing. Suddenly, remembering the things needing to be done, she reluctantly stopped touching herself and rinsed off.

Stepping out of the shower, Rose wrapped the luxurious towel around her body and walked, still dripping, into the bedroom. She noticed there was a new suit-bag on the bed with a note lying on top of it that she hadn't seen before. She quickly picked it up, seeing that it was from Brad.

Hi Sweetheart,

The boss is flying into town and wants us to meet him for dinner at the Four-Seasons . . . it read. I'll be picking him up at the airport and driving him directly to the hotel—please grab a cab and meet us there around 8pm. Duane specifically said he wanted you to be there, so I'm sure it's going to impact both of us . . .

Rose smiled as she unzipped the bag. She knew whatever was in it would be perfect for her—the size, style, coloring—everything complimenting her assets to the max. Early on in their marriage Brad had complained about her choice of clothing and she had quickly demanded that if he didn't like the way she dressed, he could damn-well take over buying her outfits from then on. He had eagerly jumped into the role of personal shopper and developed an uncanny knack of finding items that were perfect for her.

His taste was impeccable and she had grown to trust his judgment completely, although she felt he was sometimes a little too conservative in what he bought. Since her recent weight-loss however, she was pleased to see his purchases were growing a little more risqué. From the beginning he had only bought extremely revealing lingerie and he delighted in knowing how sexy she was dressed under her street clothes. He loved dressing her like a Victoria's Secret model, even if she was wearing old sweat clothes.

Rose looked at the note again. This meeting was a first since Brad had been promoted to his present position over a year ago. If Duane wanted both of them to meet at his fancy hotel, he must have something really important to share—perhaps the next promotion that had been rumored since the vice-president resigned last month?

. . . I know Duane always comes on to you, Sweetheart, but please remember how important tonight might be.

I hope you'll put up with him—for both of us . . .

Yeh, she grinned to herself, she could put up with Duane—with pleasure! It was true; he did come on to her. In fact, he always came on to her, ever since the first time they met. She enjoyed teasing Brad about the flirting incidents Duane had done and she often embellished her stories once she realized how excited it got him. What she never confessed was that she usually encouraged Duane's bad behavior and that it always turned her on a lot more than Brad knew.

At the company's last holiday party Duane had come on very strongly, even for him. Every time her back was turned toward the wall when they were slow dancing, he would put his hand on her ass and pull her closer. When she realized no one was watching she had relaxed and began to enjoy the way he rhythmically squeezed her ass as they moved in time to the music.

She was also feeling two other things; the effects of several glasses of wine; and Duane's hard-on insistently pressing into her stomach!

She knew Brad was the only person paying attention to their dancing and she felt a quick rush knowing he was watching their every move and secretly getting off on what was happening. The thought of making him jealous turned her on as much as the delightful pressure growing between them and she began playfully running her hand up Duane's back, caressing his neck and lightly combing her fingers through his hair. When the music ended and she started to step away he pulled her even closer. Deliberately ignoring Brad as he walked up next to them, he continued to press his cock against her while he thanked her for the dance.

She had loved being so turned on—no question about it. She laughingly told Duane she hadn't enjoyed dancing as much for years and that it felt good to dance with someone who really knew how to lead. He grinned and winked and made no attempt to cover the bulge in his slacks as he turned directly toward Brad and walked away.

As Brad drove them home he hesitantly started to question her about how much wine she had drunk. She immediately cut him off, saying that she had had a marvelous time and thought it was the best company party they had ever attended. She went on about what a good time she had and how much she enjoyed dancing with Duane and that it felt like the good old times she used to have before they were married.

Brad sheepishly confessed he had watched the way Duane held her and he couldn't help but notice that it appeared she was rubbing herself against him. When he asked if it had been as intimate as it appeared, she laughed and admitted that he had really come on to her. Before Brad could ask more, she giggled and teasingly confessed that she had really enjoyed what they had been doing.

Rose stretched her legs out and leaned back in the car seat, running her hands suggestively up and down her body. She reached over and touched Brad's knee, feeling him stiffen with anticipation. As she cupped her breast with one hand she ran her other one slowly up his leg until she found his cock, not surprised that it was full and throbbing. She cupped her palm over him and squeezed. She giggled again and felt him surge even harder when she lowered her voice to whisper huskily that he felt almost as big as Duane.

Before he could respond they pulled into their driveway. She jumped out of the car and ran quickly to their room, laughing and stripping her clothes off as she went. She was naked by the time she reached the bed and flopped back on it, daring Brad to finish what Duane had started in her. She pulled him down and forced his face between her legs before he even had a chance to undress, having a quick orgasm before dragging him up and demanding he fuck her hard and fast. He anxiously thrust into her and came almost immediately, falling on the bed in a heap next to her.

He mumbled an apology for not lasting longer— sobbing that he had been so turned on by her that he just couldn't control himself. Rose knew it wasn't her that had turned him on so much; it had been watching the dancing and visualizing Duane's big cock grinding against her.

Rose looked at the note again, smirking to herself. Yeh, she thought. She'd put up with Duane again tonight . . . with pleasure! She could feel herself growing excited about the meeting, knowing he would make little secret of his interest in her right in front of Brad.

Here's a new outfit I bought today. I know it'll look fabulous on you and I'm certain Duane will be as impressed as I will.

Remember, tonight could be what we both really want but have only dared dream of!

I love you.

Over the years Brad had become much more passive in their bedroom. From a somewhat macho beginning he had come to always deferring to her sexual desires. She had occasionally wondered if he was secretly turning gay, but his abilities when they actually made love quickly erased any doubts. At her most casual urging he would tongue her pussy for hours without expecting reciprocation or release on his own.

He had gradually taken over all the traditionally feminine aspects of their relationship and seemed to blossom doing so. He would spend hours giving her manicures and pedicures, massages and hair stylings; he would shop for all of her clothes and feminine products and encouraged her to tell him what she wanted him to do. He loved when she regularly began to take the lead in their foreplay, especially when she began to verbalize her fantasies as a means to heighten their enjoyment. It quickly became obvious that what excited him most was when she included tales about her old lovers or imagining possible new scenarios—with both men and women.

She enjoyed teasing him about Anna Maria, the girl who gave her the Brazilian wax jobs he loved so much and how her new masseuse seemed to somehow always manage to touch her 'inappropriately'. She began to call Brad her pussy-boy whenever she insisted on lengthy oral sex sessions or when she ignored his pleas for relief after she was satiated and ready to go to sleep.

Rose dropped her towel and held the new dress up to her body. As usual, it looked even better than one she might have picked out for herself. She had always loved little-black-dresses, knowing her figure was perfect for them. And this one looked extremely stylish and expensive.

Clutching it against herself she looked in the mirror and was pleased to see a long, sexy slit half-way up her smooth thigh and that the back was cut low. At first glance the high front appeared fairly modest, but when she looked closer she could see that a single row of tiny sequins running diagonally down the front would cause the material to hug against the swell of her cleavage and draw eyes directly to her breasts. Holding it slightly away from her she realized the material was practically sheer and since it was unlined it would obviously cling to her nipples.

She was momentarily surprised that Brad had bought something so risqué until she glanced at the bed and saw a black bra and camisole he intended for her to wear beneath it. She picked them up and looked at them carefully. They were beautiful, made of delicate silk as slinky and transparent as any he had ever bought for her.

Still feeling randy from her magic fingers in the shower, she felt a sudden urge to skip wearing the bra, as lovely as it was. She knew Brad adored the jiggle and sway of her breasts when she went au natural and she was confident that she was still firm and youthful enough to look sexy on the occasions when she did so. But despite his encouragement she had never worked up the nerve to go braless in public wearing an outfit as transparent as this. And even if she wore the tiny silk camisole, she knew it was skimpy enough that it would provide hardly any modesty at all.

However, the thought of Duane—as well as everyone else in the hotel seeing her more exposed than Brad had ever hoped for—gave her an instant rush. She momentarily thought about even going commando, but remembering the high slit of the dress she quickly abandoned that idea.

Rose walked into the den and opened the liquor cabinet. Still naked, she poured herself a glass of scotch as she dialed the taxi company to order a cab for 7:30. She idly began sipping the drink, enjoying the sensation as the strong liquor burned down her throat, hoping it would settle the case of nerves she felt fluttering in her stomach. As she visualized how she would look when she walked into the restaurant, she quickly poured herself another glass of the scotch.

Taking a deep breath, Rose headed back to the bedroom. She looked critically at her reflection in the large, floor to ceiling mirror for a long time, then smiled confidently to herself and began to dress.

To be continued . . .