The Little Boy in the Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail furrowed her brow and raised her head. "What's so funny?"

"The little boy in the boat," Tom replied.

"What?"

"This," Tom grazed his thumb across her clitoris again.

Abigail jerked. "What about it?"

"That's your 'little boy in the boat,'" Tom clarified. "That's what it's called."

"Oh," said Abigail. "I didn't know it had a name."

"I just thought it was funny; there you were pretending to be a little boy on a boat, and you had one instead."

Abigail just stared in reply.

"Maybe you have to be a boy to find it funny," Tom said

"Maybe," Abigail whispered. "I'm in the mood for something of a sailor besides his ill-timed humor."

Thomas loosened his shorts and rolled atop her. "I do love you."

"I know," Abigail said, "I love you too. Now shut up and treat me like the lady I am; your wife."

"Now?" Thomas queried.

"Now," Abigail insisted.

"But..."

"Now!"

Thomas moved to position his member at her already moist aperture. Tonguing his lip, he paused to ask, "Ready?"

"Yes!"

With a brisk but shallow nod, the young man leaned gently into his wife. He inhaled a breath and held it as her snug entry loosened just enough to allow his manhood to slide within.

"Oh," Abigail whimpered as her warm moistness welcomed the satisfying fullness of his member. "Yes!" Her body stirred with her passions. Soon she began to writhe beneath her man as he repeatedly probed her passage, increasing his pace as their combined excitement mounted.

"Yes," she repeated softly. "That'sso good."

"Really?"

"Yes!" Abigail snapped. "Why?"

"The captain and the crew," Tom began, "they used to tease me about being small."

"Don't worry." Abigail smiled as she reached up to stroke her lover's hair. "Your little boy fits my little boy just right."