The Little Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boadicea
Boadicea
387 Followers

"You need it badly don't you?" my master hissed in my ear, "Only I have the power to give you what you want. All you have to do is tell me you belong to me"

I fought it; fought it with every fibre of my being, but I knew that if I didn't give in, I would never make it out of that dungeon alive. I needed release, and under the hands of Lachlan, and the vampire king, I felt more alive than ever. These two men wanted me, craved me, and despite the fighting, the defiance and the frustration, they had made me feel pleasures I never dreamed existed.

So I gave in; I surrendered.

"I am yours my master." I breathed at last, "Do with me as you will".

"Then come, my pet." The master said with a triumphant laugh, and as my body quaked violently and convulsed in the throes of my first orgasm, he sank his fangs into my neck and made me his. As he drank of my blood, Lachlan rose to his feet, licking his lips, before kissing me. The master drank long and hard and deep, until I could no longer feel the puncture wounds in my neck. I had become so weak, I thought I was dead. When the master stopped drinking, he seized Lachlan by the nape of the neck and kissed him, sliding his tongue deep into the other man's mouth, sharing the taste of my blood between them. Before I could fade away, Lachlan's nail extended and sliced the master's wrist open.

"Drink, Morgana." the master hissed, holding his bleeding wrist to my lips "…drink and be mine forever." and without hesitation I drank his blood, filling my body with his warmth until I couldn't take it any more. Having swallowed all I could manage, I pulled my lips away and hung limply against my bonds. Slowly, I felt my breathing stop… and my whole world go black.

I awoke several hours later, shocked to find myself still alive. Thank heaven, I thought; snuggling into the soft sheets of the bed I was lying in, it was all a dream. Reaching up to rub a hand through my hair, my hand paused at my neck, feeling the steel and leather collar I now wore.

"You're awake, my pet." My master said, moving closer to me on the bed. He was naked, and his large muscled body glistened in the moonlight.

"I didn't dream it all." I realized as he handed me a glass of blood. I drank it thirstily, licking it from my lips when he plucked the glass from my hand and set it aside. Locking my eyes with his, he pinned my arms above my head and slid between my thighs. Even as a vampire, he was far stronger than I.

"Relax." he said, possessively touching the collar around my neck, "You have an eternity to figure that out." and he slid deep inside me, stretching me; filling me; completing me.

My feral cries of pleasure rang into the night, and in the years I've spent as the sexual plaything and warrior of my Master, I realized I'd traded a human lifetime of boredom, for an eternity of pleasure and damnation as one of the undead.

And to this day, I don't regret it.

Boadicea
Boadicea
387 Followers
12