The Little Game

Story Info
Roommate gets directed on how to please His sub
1.3k words
4.25
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and i are roommates and best friends, have been for years. Until recently, that’s all we had until one fateful night when i was talking to You online and an idea formed in my head to play out one of Your fantasies. You had talked a little to Chloe online, and it seemed she had gotten You a little worked up. i wanted so much to keep that excitement going, so i decided to play a little game with her.

At first, when i went into the bathroom, i thought this was going to be just a little game; i would tease Chloe by pinching her ass when she was in the shower. Her look of surprise was priceless, but i could also see something else in her eyes, something that appeared to be interest. Austin, Your excitement at the thought of me going in there in the first place is what gave me the cahoonies to do anything in the first place. You were so excited, so i took it a step further and as Chloe reached for her towel, i grabbed her nipples.

i knew that it would get You excited even more to know that i had done that, and i loved it when she did it back to me (of course, i had to play hard to get first he he). Yes, my nipples were hard, because of the talking that we had done, and also the knowledge that my lifelong friend, my roommate had pinched them, and seemingly enjoyed doing so. i had to admit, i was wondering what was really going on in Chloe's head, it seemed she was stewing over something.

Then, when You told her to do it to me again, and again, i was freaking out. This had started as a game to me, one that i knew You would enjoy hearing about. i didn't expect it to go any further. Was i wet when she kept pinching my nipples? Ohhhh yeah. i was like a leaking faucet. When You told her to suck and bite on my nipples, i knew it wouldn't be long before i lost it. Yes Austin, between You and i, i was imagining it was Your soft lips that were surrounding my nipples, Your teeth biting into them hard. Hearing her say Your words just made You all the more realistic to me. It was almost like she was Your puppet Austin, doing as You said, but i was feeling You.

i knew that You wanted to be doing these things to me, and i also knew of Your desire to see two women together, and this was the closest i could get to making that happen for You right now. i had to go back and reread later what You had told her, just to make sure that she followed everything You had said, and she did.

When she read out loud to me that You wanted her to do You a favor, i knew what You were going to ask of her. i was afraid, yet so totally turned on by what was coming. The first touch of her tongue on my pussy set me off. It had been so long since someone had been that intimate with me, and i couldn't handle it. i squirted all over her face Austin, i got it in her hair, and it was dripping down off her chin. i think the force of it scared her, but she went right back there, and licked up some of the wetness from my pussy, and then sucked on my nipples hard again. She then took my hand and put it on her pussy. my first feel of someone else's pussy, and it was wet, so very wet.

i would have loved to have tasted it for You Austin, so i could describe to You just what she tasted like. Instead, she had me wipe her wetness on my nipples, cleaned it off with her tongue, and then slowly took each one of my fingers in her mouth. i realized then that my eyes had been closed this whole time, and i reluctantly opened one to look at her. She was looking at me with this goofy grin, and brought out the vibrator. i heard the buzzing as she turned it on high, put it against my clit, and then lowered herself across my hips, so that our clits were so close together.

We were sharing the vibrator, and it was driving us both crazy!! i have to give her credit, somehow, she was able to keep her wits about her, and continue to look at the monitor for the next instructions from You. i do think that she liked having You tell her what to do and when. She moved her pussy away from the vibe, and turned me over onto my side, the vibe still between my legs, tantalizing my clit.

my clit was so fucking hard; it felt like it was the size of a softball between my legs. Then i felt the first whacks on my ass from her hand, and i loved it. i can't wait to feel Your strong hand spanking me like that, and even harder!!! i came so fucking hard again as she was spanking me, because i felt the sting in my ass and the vibrations on my clit, along with my fingers pulling and tugging on my nipples. Then she laughed about the strap on, and i think i saw a twinkle in her eye. i believe she would like to try that, if she hasn't already. It was awesome!!!

Then she slipped the vibrator inside my pussy, and turned it on high and i thought i would pass out. That was when You had her get my brush. Just seeing it in her hand would have been enough to make me cum, but i knew she was running late, so i wasn't really expecting to be able to cum again. When she gave me the first couple slaps with the back of it, i was leaking all over the place. It felt so good, and then she used the bristles across the tender areas, just like You told her to. Instead of using her hands to soothe my ass, she used her frozen water bottle, and ran it all across my heated skin. It felt wonderful!!

i knew i needed to cum again after all this, and with my eyes pleaded with her to ask for Your permission. When You granted it, i thought she was done. Then You made her finish me off. That surprised me. She kept the vibe in my pussy, while her mouth went to work once again on my clit. Her teeth were biting it and pulling it, and i was mimicking what she was doing, with my fingers on my nipples. The harder her teeth would clamp on to my clit, the harder i would pinch my nipples. When she would pull on my clit with her teeth, i would pull on my nipples with my fingers. Before long at all, i was shooting a stream across her face, and actually shot the vibrator out of my pussy. i had 3 hard fucking orgasms Austin, thanks to You directing Chloe.

And, if it never happens again (i know that You want it to), i will always cherish that time. It was my first experience with a woman, and i'm so glad that You were there for it!!! The only thing that would have made it more complete for me, would have been knowing that You came with me one of the times. i so want to feel You shooting Your load inside me, as my pussy walls grip hard onto Your cock as i cum hard. MMMMMM.