The Little Hitchhiker

Story Info
Picking up a hitchhiker turns bad.
2.4k words
3.49
22.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1gearhead
1gearhead
228 Followers

The Little Hitchhiker

I had been teaching at Western Washington State University in Bellingham, Washington for the last three years. It was a good job, challenging and lots of fun. Being a 30-year-old single male on a major university campus provided a lot of opportunities to feed my libido. Surprisingly most of those opportunities didn't come from the attractive female student population, but instead from fellow facility members both single and married, as well as a number of facility wives. Pussy is pussy, regardless of their marital status, it was ok with me. I'm not saying that I was a high scorer on the campus, but I did OK. Never having to get too horny between lesions.

If you are not familiar, Bellingham it is a small town in northwest Washington on Puget Sound, 20 miles south of the Canadian border. I have a brother that lives in Portland, Oregon that I like to spend time with. It was about a 5-½ hour drive down to see him. I would make this trip about once a month. Usually I would leave about noon on Friday and get back home about 6:00 or 7:00 on Sunday. Gas was cheap and the drive wasn't bad. I had just acquired a 1969 Corvette roadster and was anxious to drive it to Portland and show it to my brother. It was a pretty decent Corvette, LT1 aluminum headed 350" motor with 4-speed. It was a fun to drive car.

On this particular Friday I headed out from home to the I5 freeway to go to visit my brother. As I approached the freeway on ramp I saw a young lady hitch hiking. Damn, some company on the drive would be interesting. Who knows, I might even get lucky. I pulled over and she ran up to the passenger side of the car.

"Where are you heading?" I asked.

"Portland, are you going that far?" She replied.

"Get in, I'd appreciate the company. Put your bag in the back and we are off."

"That's ok, I'll just but my bag on the floor here in the front." She got in , I pulled back onto the onramp and we headed south on I5. "

"My name is Jerry, and yours?"

"Janie, glad to met you Jerry."

I had noticed that she was small, not more than 5' tall and probably less than 100 lbs. She had a tight lithe body that was well shaped and well proportioned. I could tell that she had small breasts under her tight t-shirt and great legs sticking out from under her short jean skirt. As it was early fall and her skin still showed signs of her summer tan. She had a fresh clean look about her and her personality was youthful and vibrant. This was going to be nice trip. We talked about her classes and major. She was starting her junior year and had just transferred from a community college in her hometown. The conversation was light and congenial as we headed south and the Corvette eat up the miles. We passed through Seattle, then Tacoma, and Olympia. Just leisurely heading south.

As we passed through Chehalis, Washington she asked, "Can we take the next exit, I need to find a ladies."

"Sure, no problem, I could use a stretch," I replied.

Just south of Chehalis I took the next exit. Understand that this part of Washington is not heavily populated. Lots of forest, logging has historically been the main economic base.

As I took the exit onto a secondary road toward a small dinner, she said, "Just keep driving straight. Don't stop and don't do anything stupid."

I glanced over at her and saw the barrel of a .38 caliber Smith & Wesson Chiefs special pointed at my side. Holy shit! What the hell was this? I couldn't believe this. What the Fuck!!!!!

"Keep going straight. Don't stop and don't do any thing stupid or I'll use this," she repeated.

Not being a dummy or a hero I thought it best to obey. We drove down the road for a few miles. As we came to a smaller side road to the right she told me to take it. We drove down this road for a mile or two. She seemed to be looking for someplace, but did not seem sure of where it was. This was not a good thing. I didn't want to let my mind think about what she had in mind. Instead I tried to figure out what I could do to stop it. No good answers came to me, other than do as she asked until an opportunity came up and then take advantage of it. Ahead there appeared a small dirt road to the left off the paved road that we were on.

"Take that dirt road on the left," She directed. So off onto the dirt road we went.

Now the Corvette is not noted for being an off road vehicle. The dirt drive that we had turned onto wasn't too bad, but the bottom of the Corvette was scraping on the high center of the road. I had visual images of leaving the entire exhaust system behind.

We drove up the dirt road for about a mile. We came to a cleared wide spot, large enough that I could turn the Corvette around if needed.

"Stop, Turn off the car and give me the keys," She demanded>

I shut it off and handed her the keys. I thought that appearing as passive as possible was the best thing to do at this point.

"Get out of the car and lace your fingers behind your head." I got out of the car and did as she told me. She got out the other side keeping the .38 trained on me. She seemed familiar and comfortable with the gun and this made me very nervous.

"Come around to this side," She commanded.

I wondered what happened to the sweet young girl that had gotten into my car three hours ago as I walked around to her side of the car.

"Give me your wallet and the money in you pockets." She directed.

I gave up my wallet and about $400.00 in cash that was in my pocket.

""Now, lover boy, take off your clothes and put them on the ground in front of you.

This was not good! I wasn't sure how far this little bitch was going to go, and I didn't want to think about it right then. I took off my shoes and socks, put them on the ground in front of me. Next I removed my shirt, folded it and placed it on top of my shoes and socks. I removed my trousers, folded them and also placed them on top of my other clothes. I stood there with my hands in the air in only by speedo style briefs. Yes, I felt foolish and exposed.

"Take off your Underwear," She demanded .

I just stood there, not moving. No, I didn't want to give up my underwear.

"I said, take them off!" She snarled.

She was becoming a real bitch about this. I didn't move. Big mistake! She pulled the trigger and cranked off one round at me. It ripped through the outside of my left thigh. I guess you would call it your typical flesh wound. It didn't pierce through my thigh, just put a hell of a big crease like cut in it. Jesus, that hurt! The shot took me to the ground. I raised to my knees holding my leftleg. I was bleeding, but not profusely. Did it hurt though.

"I'm not fucking around, get your god damn shorts off, NOW!" She yelled at me.

I could see the emotion in her eyes and her gun hand was shaking slightly. I stood, my leg hurt like hell. I took off my shorts, almost falling down again in the process and laid them on top of my other clothes. I sort of stood there slightly crouched over, my right hand in the air and my left hand holding the cut on my leg.

She stepped closer to me and shoved the gun under my chin. There was a vicious smile on her face as she reached down and grabbed my dick and squeezed and jerked it hard. That hurt, it didn't feel good at all.

"I'm going to take your car, your money, and your clothes and leave your naked bleeding ass here, how does that make you feel?"

I was thinking that it really pissed me off, but I held my tongue and didn't say anything. I didn't think that she was going to shoot me, but I wasn't 100% sure of that. She jerked my dick again really hard. No there was no erection approaching, not even. My dick and I were both scared of what this bitch was going to do. She stood there and squeezed my dick really hard with a devilish look in her eyes.

She released my dick and stepped closer to my clothes. She leaned over slightly and reached down to pick up my pants, I suppose to check the pockets. The gun kind of waved off to my left. Her eyes were not focused on me at the moment, now was my chance. I swung my right fist as hard and fast as I possibly could hitting her with all my strength in her left temple. She went down and out cold. Damn that hurt my hand! I grabbed up the gun quickly and steeped back from her. She was unconscious, but I didn't know for how long. I went over to the car and got a hand towel that I used to wipe the Corvette off with and tore it into strips. I tied these around my leg to stop the bleeding. I put my clothes back on and then stood there looking at her on the ground. I was really pissed, and was trying to decide what I was going to do.

She started to move and rouse. I just leaned against the car, gun in hand and waited. She came too slowly. She was groggy and unstable as she tried to get up and figure out what had happened. I must have hit her pretty good, of course I had intended too. My right hand hurt like hell, but so did my leg. This bitch owed me, but I didn't know exactly what. As she came around she realized what must have happened, especially when she saw me leaning against the Corvette, gun in hand, fully clothed. By the way I had also gotten my wallet and money back. No, we were not even yet!

"OK bitch, now you take off your clothes. Now! Do it." I wasn't fucking around now either.

She just looked at me dumbfounded. I stepped toward her and raised my hand as to strike her again.

"Ok, ok, just don't hit me," she responded.

She stood, shakily, and removed her shoes. She then undid and dropped her denim skirt. She next took off her t-shirt. She stood in just her briefs and her bra.

"The rest of them, Now!" I told her.

Reluctantly she removed her bra and briefs. She stood in front of me naked as the day she was born. She did have a really fine little body. Under different circumstances it would have been very enticing, but not today.

"Back up a couple of steps and get on you knees with your fingers laced behind your head. Do it now!" I told her.

She did as I had directed. So as not to have happen to me what had just happened to her I was much more careful picking up her clothes. Once I had picked them up I threw them in the passenger seat of the Corvette. I wanted to fuck her just to hurt her, at least I thought about it. I wanted to really hurt her for what she had done to me. In the end I decided it had gone far enough. I got a piece of the towel I had ripped up and told her to lay face down on the ground. I took her wrists one at a time and tied her hands behind her back. I walked back to the Corvette.

"You're a bitch, and you should go to jail for this, but I'm going to give you a break. I'm going to leave you here and drive off and call it even. If you don't agree and try to make something of this there will be a wrath come down on you the likes of which you have never experienced or imagined. Do you understand?"

All she could answer was, "yes."

I got in the Corvette, turned it around and drove back down to the paved road. I went through her things and got her real name and address. I put her clothes in her bag and dropped it out of the car on the side of the dirt road. I drove back out to the freeway and headed back north toward home.

My leg and my right hand both hurt like hell. At least she was going to have one hell of a headache form this. I had kept the gun. It was a good piece maybe I would have a use for it in the future.

The next day I called a good friend of mine who was also my personal physician and asked if he could see me. He agreed and told me to meet him at his office in thirty minutes. He wanted to talk to me about doing some work on his Corvette anyway. He sewed up the gash in my leg (30 stitches)and x-rayed my hand. Nothing broken. I gave him some bullshit story about tearing my leg open on a piece of metal sticking out from a car in my garage. I don't think he believed me, but he accepted it. It's been 30 years since the incident happened and I still think about it from time to time. Threw the Smith &Wesson into Bellingham bay about a year after the incident. Never heard a word about it from anywhere or anyone. Often wonder what ever happened to her. Just wondered, but don't care. Still have a hell of a scar on my left thigh to remind me though.

1gearhead
1gearhead
228 Followers