The Little League Coach

Story Info
Young man continues his exploits with older women.
1.7k words
4.32
189.4k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,006 Followers

Rick Thomas was loading up the trunk of his car with the little league equipment after practice. He was really enjoying watching the little boys and girls learn to play America's favorite pastime. When Rick got the last bag in he noticed the mother of his second baseman and the woman who was also good friends of his mother. Mrs. Debra Leyton and her husband a long haul trucker and their two sons have lived across the street from Rick and his mother for ten years now. Debra was another woman whom Rick often fantasized about, the woman had no sag at the age of thirty five and having two boys. She looked really sexy in her tight halter top that made her thirty eight d tits look awesome. The tight cut-off shorts she wore made her long tan legs seem even longer.

"Hey there Rick!" she said.

"Hi yah Deb!" he said cheerfully.

"Rick I got a favor to ask you if you don't mind?" she said shyly

"You want me to watch the boys so you and my mom can go out and have a few beers up and the tavern." he thought he was on top of her question cause she and his mom did this often.

"Actually no," she replied" Your mom is bringing her date home and she wondered if you could spend the night over at my house?"

Now Rick was very surprised. "Wow that sounds cool." was all he could say.

"Great I tell you what I will stop at the store and get some beer and wine coolers while you go home and get what you will need. Come back over to my house around nine thirty the boys will be asleep by then." she explained

"Okay I will see then," he said. He stood and watched walk back to her car as he got in his car and sped home.

Rick got home and grabbed a shower, he jerked off with wild thoughts of Debra going through his mind. He finished in the shower and decided to shave off his five o clock shadow besides it would give him an excuse to put on some light after shave. This coaching little league was working out great for Rick he was losing weight and getting in good shape while doing something he enjoyed. Rick threw on a muscle shirt and a pair of athletic shorts now he was ready to go.

He made sure he got to her house at nine thirty he walked up the steps to the back door that led to the kitchen. He saw her standing at the kitchen counter making a great big bowl of popcorn. She waved for Rick to come in she said that she set up a small cooler in the living room by the love seat with the drinks in it. Rick made his way into the living room and popped open a beer and he opened a wine cooler for Debra.

She came in and sat down on the love seat next to him as the night went on they sat closer and closer. The two of them were watching one of the pay movie channel when one of those after dark movies with lots of sex and nudity came on. It was actually a very romantic one that Debra seemed to enjoy even with all the sex in it. Rick was also feeling the effects of the beer and the movie he got buzzed and very horny. Rick leaned back and gently put his arm around her she settled back as if they did this all the time. Rick's arm was now draping over her shoulder and he could not resist any longer as he reached down and felt a very firm tit. She gave out a light moan as he began to play with her nipple getting hard with his gentle teasing.

"Oh shit what are we doing?" she said sitting up forward

"I'm so sorry Debra, please don't tell my mom!" he pleaded

"Hey it's part my fault it felt nice you playing with my tit. It took me back fifteen years ago back when I was your age learning about sex." she said

"Well you are a very sexy woman Debra I could not resist." he said.

"Actually let's make out here a little harmless petting will give you something to dream about tonight." she said surprising him as she turned off the light and the TV.

The only light that shone into the living room was the light from the streetlight. She leaned in towards him and took him into her arms. They started kissing very passionately on the couch with Rick trying to remember everything Mrs. Hillman taught him. He slid his hand up her shirt and was very surprised to see that she did not wear a bra. He alternated from one breast to the other teasing her nipples getting them very hard. He knew he was having some effect on her as she let out a few soft moans. Rick was feeling bolder now as he slid his hand down her flat stomach and he tried to unbutton her shorts.

She gently pushed his hand away and he went back to playing with her tits again. He let a few more minutes go by and he noticed that her legs were now spread he figured she must be getting hot down there. So once again he slid his hand down her belly and tried to unbutton her shorts again. This time he got them unbuttoned but before he could slide his hand down to her pussy she moved again.

Debra was feeling herself get hotter and hotter with all this teasing and was thinking the next time he tried husband or no husband she would give in. She had never cheated on her husband but with all his road time she was pretty unfulfilled sexually. Now this nice neighbor boy who probably fantasized about her pulling on his young cock was doing his best to turn her on enough to get some. Actually he was doing a very good job of it too.

Rick gave it another try to slide his hand down her shorts again and much to his pleasure she spread her legs and allowed his hand down her shorts. He slid it through her nicely trimmed bush and he could feel the wetness coming from it. He gently rubbed her clit as he learned about a month ago to do before he slid any of his fingers in. He gently got his longest finger in and finger fucked her while using his thumb to massage her clit. Debra was now very horny and reached down to his athletic shorts and slid her hand into his shorts. She felt a big eight inch cock that must have been three inches around she gave it a gentle squeeze and now Rick let out a moan.

"I got to have you" she said standing up and pulling down her shorts and then she took off her shirt. "C'mon Rick stop staring at me and get out of those clothes."

As Rick took off his clothes she waited for him and to finish. She led him over to the middle of the living room floor and told him to lay down. She set her self down on his face while she leaned down to his huge cock. This was Rick's first sixty nine and he made sure he remembered how to eat pussy. He must of did a good job because the more his tongue worked her clit the harder and faster she sucked on his cock. She pulled herself off and turned around and sat straight down on his big cock. She slowly allowed the cock to fill her tight pussy inch by wonderful inch as she finally settled down on top of it. Soon she was riding his cock at such a wonderful pace not too fast nor too slow. Rick played with her wonderful tits as she started coming she rode it even faster and harder bringing herself to a great orgasm.

Rick pulled off of him and laid her on her back. He slid his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her missionary now. Rick was very surprised when she started kissing him and licking her juices off his chin. When she seemed to be finished he licked and sucked those wonderful tits of hers. Wow these got to be the biggest firmest most beautiful tits in the world he thought as he sucked on her light brown nipples. She grabbed her knees and pulled them up higher, Rick got the idea as he got even more penetration and slid each leg up onto his shoulders. She begged him to fuck her with all he had and he pounded his big cock into her pussy. She was screaming loud moans of passion as she was having orgasm after orgasm. Her long finger nails were digging themselves into his back as he climaxed inside of her pussy.

The two of them laid on floor and fell asleep till dawn, that is when Rick woke up to Debra sucking on his cock. She noticed he was awake and got on all fours and told him to fuck her doggie style. He got behind her and slid his cock into her mushy wet pussy, he held on tightly to her hips and fucked her good and hard again. Soon she was coming all over again and again. The whole time Rick did this he looked down at her brown eye. He ran his fingers over making her twitch and she leaned around and asked how he would like to fuck her ass. She did not wait for an answer and went into the bathroom and applied some KY to her asshole and she came back out and rubbed it on to his cock.

Rick inserted it into her ass and found it to be a wonderful new experience. Unfortunately it was so tight that it only took him a few strokes for him to shoot his come into her ass. She told him he better head home and that some time her husband is on the road again that he should come over to hang out with her. Rick definitely knew he would take her up on the offer.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,006 Followers