The Little Pink Nighty Night

Story Info
Husband and wife fantasy way goes wrong.
9.1k words
4.33
52.7k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers

Not sure how to jump into this story, so I'll just jump head first. Kind of a readers dream put into words.

I am in my mid 40's and my wife, her mid 30's. We have been married for several years. I think we are a normal white married couple, as far as normal goes. Oh, about her. She's about 5/5 tall, maybe 110lbs, nice 36B breasts and an ass to die for. Short blond hair and I think she is so beautiful.

We both have our fantasies that we've talked about, but never acting out. Her fantasy is to have sex with a black man. She has always been told how big their cocks are. This has always been great bedroom talk. And my fantasy has been to have sex with her after another man has cum inside her. Again these were just bedroom fantasies, nothing we ever planned on doing in real life.

"The Story"

Some time ago we took a long needed 7-day getaway trip to Jamaica. We stayed at this out of the way resort that she found on-line. A very nice place, ocean view, great pool, and a short walk to downtown Ocho Rios. A really nice restaurant and bar on site. Security at the place wasn't the best, but we felt safe and sound for the most part.

Most of our days were about the same thing, beach, pool, tanning and lots of drinking, way too much drinking. Our nights were dinner, drinking, dancing. And even more drinking then off to the room for drunken sex. We had some of the best sex of our lives. I would ask Miane, did you like our black waiter today? She would always tell me how much she did like him. I would keep it going by asking her things like, ya think he's got a big cock? I bet you would like his big cock in you right now? She would never fail to say, oh yes, get Tarone out. Tarone is her black dildo that she loves. We would always bring Tarone with on our getaways. Oh my God does it turn me on the watch her get herself off with Tarone. It didn't matter if it was her using it on herself or me using it on her. She would always get off two or three times. I so love fucking her with it nice and slow, on a low buzz. As she gets more and more into it I slowly turn the buzz up. Once it's up to full speed she turns into a wild woman. Whatever our waiter of the days name was, say it was Joe. We put Joe into our role playing in bed. I'll ask her stuff like; you like Joe's big cock fucking you? She always gets right into it with, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhhhhh God your cock feels so good. I get turned on just as much as she does. After she cums I can't wait to sink my hard cock in her tight hot pussy. In my mind I'm fucking her right after Joe got done. I even ask her if she's ready for more cock. She always adds, oh yes, I just came with another man, fuck me baby, and fuck me hard.

So this is our HOT daily routine when on vacation.

Our last two days of this vacation took a turn south. So far south we may never be the same again. We got up that morning very hung over from the night before. We decided today was going to be a rest and sleep day out by the pool. We showered and starting getting our suits on. Miane came out of the restroom wearing the sexiest little white string bikini that I have never seen her wear before. I stopped in my tracks and said, holy fuck do you look hot.

She turned around showing me her cute little butt and asked, does my butt look bad in this bikini?

I was eyeing her sexy tan body up and down I said are you fucking kidding me? You are going to be the sexiest thing at the pool. I'll bet you that our drink waiter of the day is going to be hard from looking at you. I took her in my arms and gave her a hot kiss as I cupped her sexy little ass in my hands. This started some hot kissing that we had to stop before we ended up back in bed. We then grabbed some breakfast before heading to the pool.

After breakfast we ended up getting out to the pool around 10:30. We got a couple of lounge chairs near the pool in the sun. It was very hot this day so we ordered up drinks soon after relaxing back in our chairs. Our pool waiter was this big black Jamaican guy. Miane made it a point that I knew he was really sexy and pointed out the big lump in his shorts. His name was Justin, so I knew Justin was going to be in our roll playing tonight. He was so nice to us all day. And talk about stealing looks at Miane. He undressed her with his eyes each time he delivered us a drink. She was eating up all the attention he was giving her also. I would add little comments to her like; I think he would like to fuck you. Or you're making him hard when he's by us.

She replied, I know, he's making me so horny. His body looks like it was cut out of stone. He keeps checking out my boobs and crotch, he never looks me in the eyes.

Yep, I knew for sure tonight in our room was going to be a blast.

We had a late lunch of just sandwiches. Then it was back to drinking tropical drinks all afternoon from Justin. I could tell Miane was getting a little fucked up. Each time we got a drink she would rub Justin's leg as they made small talk. Is he married, got a girl friend? Where does he live, all this kind of stuff she asked him?

Around 5 or 6 we decided we best get to the room and get ready for dinner. We both knew we needed some food. We both got up to find we where about half drunk. Laughing as we were walking really badly, we made it back to our room.

Once in the room we showered together. I tried my best to fuck her as I talked about Justin. Telling her how good his big black cock would feel in her soapy little hand. And his big lips sucking on her hard wet nipples. She finally gave in to screwing in the shower. I was so hard thinking about all of today's activities. I moved between her wide spread legs and started slipping my hard cock inside her. We both had our eyes closed as she moaned, Ohhhhh God, fuck me Justin. At this point I grabbed her ass and drove my hard cock deep inside her. She moaned out again, Ohhhhh God Justin fuck me hard. Then she raised both legs and rapped them around my waist. Me standing with her back against the shower wall. We started fucking like two teenagers. Maybe a minute into it all at once my foot slipped on the slick floor. Both of us ended up on the shower floor in a heap. Lucky as hell we didn't get hurt. We both started laughing and decided that we best hold off until after dinner for sex.

As always I got dressed and ready to go way before her. I was watching TV when she walked into the room. Talk about almost falling over. I'm telling you, this girl was dressed to kill. White leather mini skirt. Sleeveless black sheer top that was about half way unbuttoned. A sexy black lace push up bra that you could see plan as day through her sheer top. Her great boobs where about popping out of her bra.

Looking at me she said, do I look okay?

Me, fuck yes, you look hot as fuck.

Laughing she said, well I guess that's a good thing. Is this skirt to short?

Hell no, not a bit too short, I replied, as I took her into my arms kissing her and running my hands up the back of her legs up under her short skirt. Once my hands got up to her cute little butt I felt her sheer panties covering her nice ass. Stepping back I pulled her little skirt up to check out the sexy panties she was wearing. I find that she was wearing the sexiest little pair of yellow lace front with a sheer see through back, string bikini panties. I moaned in her ear as I kissed her neck and told her that she's the hottest woman in the world.

She replied, don't I wish. Now, put my skirt down and let's get some food.

I pulled her little skirt back in place and watched her nice ass as she walk away to get her purse. Her nice tan legs looked so good. I love her wearing stockings, but knew that was out. I'll take her nice tan legs all day long.

We made our way down to the restaurant. Me getting my hands slapped most the way there. She looked so hot I couldn't leave her alone. I think it's good that your wife turns you on so much that you can't keep from groping her.

We took a seat in a booth, on the same side, next to each other. I couldn't keep my hands from slipping under her mini skirt. All the time she's telling me to stop it as she pulls my hand out. We had a very good meal and a couple of drinks as we talked what to do next. She was not at all up for my idea of going back to the room and Fucking. We decided on one of the onsite clubs for some dancing.

Once in the club it was like an old school disco. Lighting, dance floor the complete place was a 70s style disco theme. All the tables where taken, so we just stood until two seats opened at the bar. We sat with our backs to the bar so we could watch all the people dancing. A few drinks later we took to the dance floor. After a few fast and slow Dances we headed back to our seats.

I could see the guys sitting at a table in front of us were loving the view they had of Miane's sexy yellow panties from their advantage point. I told her this and she quickly crossed her legs blocking their view. We both laughed when I told her, all those guys loved looking up your skirt and were wishing they could get in them little panties.

She replied with, a hit on the arm and telling me that I'm nuts!

A short time later this large, I mean large black guy took the bar stool next to her.

She looked at me and said, oh my God, looks what's next to me. Talk about hot, oh boy.

I took a look at him, from a guy's point of view; I guess he was good looking. His size was the killer. He wasn't fat mind you; he was built like a line backer from the Dallas Cowboys.

In a short time he introduced himself to us and offered to buy us a drink. His name was Jim, and we took him up on his offer. He had a very distinct Jamaican accent.

We ended up having way too many drinks with Jim. I could see him eyeing up Maine from head to toe. We were both getting shit faced as time went on. I saw a few times that Maine had her legs open just a little bit. But that short skirt of hers put them yellow lace panties right in view. I know he got to see her cute little pussy more than once through the lace.

Jim ended up asking me if he could dance with my wife. I replied, well that's her call not mine. I don't mind at all if she dances with you, you need to ask her!

She looked at him and said, sure, let's go. She gave me a fast kiss and whispered in my ear, I think Jim is going to be on our minds in bed tonight.

I slapped her cute ass and said, I know he is.

I watched them dance two fast songs then a slow one came on. They had just started off the dance floor when Jim took her arm and pulled her back towards the dance floor. She turned and looked at me for my reaction. I just smiled and nodded my head yes.

Talk about a hot slow dance! He was holding her tight as they moved around the floor. It was hard to see them with the crowd on the floor. When they did come into view I saw his one hand was on her back and the other on her little butt. His big black hand really stood out on her white mini skirt. From where I was sitting it looked like he was pulling her hips in tight to his. Like he was grinding his stuff into her. Don't ask me why but this little show was turning me on. I couldn't wait to get her back to the room and in bed.

The song ended and another slow one started. Again he pulled her back onto the floor and into his arm. She was shaking her head no at first but soon had her head on his shoulder as they danced. This time for sure I could see he was grinding himself into her. His hand on her ass pulling her into him. If I didn't know better it looked like she was grinding back. My cock was so hard watching this show in front of me. I knew for sure our bedroom talk tonight was going to be wild.

Once the song ended they made their way back to our seats. She was fanning herself as she walked. Once at the stool Miane put her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. Oh my God, I'm so horny; he was rubbing his hard cock on my mound. His big hard, black cock. She then said, one more drink and take me to the room and fuck me,Jim!

I ordered us three a drink for the road. Miane jumped up on the bar stool and started talking to Jim. Her little skirt was all the way up giving him full view of her sexy panty covered crotch. I about fell over when I saw a dark wet spot she was making in her panties. I know Jim had to see it also.

We finished or drinks, said our goodbyes. Miane gave Jim a hug and kiss, right on the lips as we were leaving. I got a hand shake and was about to thank him for turning my wife on, but didn't.

We worked our drunk asses back to our room laughing, kissing, joking about how he had turned her on. I told her you're going to enjoy your black toy cock Tarone tonight aren't you? Oh my God yes I am. I'm going to fuck you and my toy all night tonight.

Once in the room Miane told me to go get in bed, she had a surprise for me. So I got into bed waiting on her. I was trying not to cum as I replayed the night in my head as I stroked my super hard cock.

When Miane walked out of the dressing room I almost came on the spot. She had changed into this sexy little hot pink baby doll nighty. It had black lace trim around the bottom and across her awesome boobs. It was one of them push up things that made her awesome boobs even more awesome looking. Matching little pink see-through panties with the black lace trim. She spin around letting the nighty fly up giving me a full view of her sexy little see-through panties. Then she struck a pose and asked, what do you think?

Wow, your so fucking hot, get your ass in this bed. That's all I could come up with.

She got in bed and we started some hot kissing. I got her flat on her back and started kissing her neck, face ears and loving it. I kissed between he boobs, pulled her top down a little and took her hard nipples in my mouth. I took turns kissing and sucking on each her nipples. I then kissed my way back up to her neck and lips. I then whispered in her ear, Jim is going to eat your pussy before he fucks you. Close your eyes and enjoy this.

She moaned, oh God Jim, lick my pussy.

Still dressed in her sexy pink nighty I started kissing my way down her body. She's moaning, oh Jim that feels so good.

Kissing my way down to her panties I pulled them down a little. I kissed her shaved mound then moved on down kissing her pussy right through them. They were so sheer I could see her pussy right through them. Her crouch got super wet from her and my tongue. I said Jim going to eat your pussy, as I pulled the crouch to the side and my tongue right up her hot slit.

She moaned out, oh Jim lick me; lick me good that feels so good.

This talk was turning me on more and more. I stopped and ask, did you like Jim rubbing his black cock on your mound?

She moaned, oh God yes, I just about came from him rubbing it on me. It was so hard and so big. He could have stuck it in me right on the dance floor and I would have let him.

I started sucking on her hard clit as I finger fucked her. This made her go out of her mind. And talking more she started.

OOOOOOH GOD Jim, you're going to make me cum, don't stop, please don't stop.

Her hips started rocking up and down with my licking and fingering. I knew she was near orgasm and could wait to get her there. Faster and fast licked and sucking on her clit.

All at once she grabbed my head and pulled me tight to her pussy as she yelled, oh yes, oh yes I'm CUMMINGGGGG.

As she was coming down from her orgasm I reached up under my pillow an grabbed Tarone, her big black toy cock. I said, Jim going to stick his black cock inside you. Are you ready to get fucked?

She moaned out, oh yes, fuck me Jim, and get that big black cock inside me.

Again I pulled her sexy little pink panty crouch to the side and started running Tarone up and down her wet slit.

She moaned, oh God Jim, get your cock inside me.

I asked, are you ready for Jim's black cock in your white pussy? As I started slipping the head inside her.

Oh God yes, give me all your big black cock. Oh God cum in me, please cum in me I'm so hot inside.

With that said I slipped Tarone deep inside her wet pussy. I started out with slow deep strokes to warm her up more. All the time asking her how Jim's cock feels inside her.

She moans, oh yes I love his black cock.

I moved it in and out a few more time. Then I took her hand and placed it on Tarone and said, show me how Jim would fuck you.

I didn't have to ask twice. She took ahold of Tarone and started working it in and out of herself. I moved up to kiss her and watch her make herself cum. This is such a turn on for me. I so love watching her cum. Keeping the talk going I asked how Jim cock felt inside her? Was he going to make her cum? Was she going to let him cum inside her?

All this talk was getting to her as much as it was me. She moaned, oh yes he's going to cum in me. You're going to watch your wife take all his cum deep inside my pussy. Oh it feels so goooood. As she picked up speed pumping that black cock in her pussy.

I was so turned on at this point, if I even touched my hard cock I would cum all over myself. She looked so sexy. Eyes closed pumping Tarone in her wet pussy. Moaning out, oh Jim, fuck me, fuck me good, oh yes, yes, yes.

I could tell she was about to cum all over that black rubber cock. It wasn't even turn on or buzzing. She was just loving the big cock inside her. Playing out in her head that Jim was just about to cum with her. Both my heads were about to pop also. My little head and the big head. Seeing her masturbate is one of my biggest turn-on's. She knows this so she always makes it really good for the both of us.

Then it happened. Eyes closed, hips up off the bed she yelling, OH GOD, I'M CUMMIGGGG. Tarone was deep inside her hot wet pussy as she came. He hips slowly rocking as her orgasm went through her body. She then moaned, oh God baby, he's cumming in me. She now started slow deep strokes with the black cock, acting as if it was really cumming in her.

I then asked, does it feel good, Jim cumming in you?

Oh God yes baby. Smiling at me she said, you loved this didn't you? Then she said, never mind, look at your hard cock. That tells me you loved it. Well, so did I baby, I love turning my man on. How about you replace your hard cock with this rubber one. I'm still thinking about Jim and his hard cock rubbing on me. He just about made your wife cum on the dance floor.

This was all the talk I could take. I moved on top of her between her wide legs. I slowly pulled the big black rubber cock out of her.

As the head popped out She moaned, oh God, I feel so empty, fuck me baby!

I lined my hard cock up to her cute little wet pussy. I whispered in her ear, Jim's friend just got done fucking you. Now Jim is going to have his way with you. I ever so slowly sank my hard cock inside her.

She moaned out, Oh yessssss; fuck me Jim, Oh God yessssss.

I got my cock all the way inside her and whispered in her ear. Jims going to cum inside you really fast. Are you ready for his cum?

Pumping up to me she moaned, Oh yes, cum in me Jim, please fill me up with your cum.

This was about all I could take. Five or six strokes later I couldn't hold back any longer. I pushed deep inside her an moaned out, aaaaaaaaaa yes, Jim is cumming inside you.

She started milking my cock with her hot pussy. It felt like her pussy was sucking my sperm right out. She moaned, oh yes, give me all your cum.

Once the last drop of my sperm was deep inside her I started kissing her. Telling her how hot our sex just was.

She replied, oh my, I really came hard baby, a few times, God that Jim got right inside my head. We may have to role play with him in mind again.

You're so nasty. You danced with him, rubbed your mound on him and even kissed him. God that was so hot to watch.

She kissed me and said I'm so glad it turned you on as much as it did me.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers