The Little Red Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she turned the doorknob, and pulled open the door. On the other side of the screen she saw a young man in his late teens, and it was clear that he enjoyed the view. He introduced himself as Amir, and asked her if she was Master's new slave.

She blushed a little, but relaxed. Obviously he knew everything, so that took some of the pressure off. She opened the screen door, looking over Amir's shoulder to make sure nobody else could see her. He brought the four bags of groceries in, and took them into the kitchen.

"I'm Lynette." She said. "I'm his new Primary."

She knew the words sounded like she was boasting, but she couldn't help it. Amir turned and smiled. She watched his eyes as they looked her up and down. Normally this would have seemed rude, but seeing as he obviously knew Master, and had delivered to at least one other slave, she knew it was likely part of Master's lesson. She left her hands at her sides, allowing him a clear view of her entire body.

"You're pretty." Amir said and she checked the bags.

"Thank you." Lynette blushed again.

Amir handed her the receipt to sign. As she crossed to the table and bent over to write she could tell he was enjoying the view of her pussy and ass. She handed him his copy along with his pen, and again he took a long took at her breasts.

"One more thing." Amir smiled at her as he reached into a fanny pack he wore around his waist. He pulled out a small red box about the size of a pack of cigarettes. He handed it Lynette. "Every time I bring groceries Master asks me to bring you something extra."

She took the box and looked at it. Master never ceased to amaze her. It was as if he always knew what she was going to do before she did it. She shook it and heard something slide inside.

"What is it?" she asked.

Amir shrugged. "He just brings me the boxes."

Lynette felt the excitement surge through her. She pulled the top of the box off and looked inside. She saw a row of black beads connected to a gold thread. It was a nipple chain. There was a small note underneath.

You are to wear this until I arrive home. Allow Amir to put it on for you.

All at once Lynette felt many things. Panic built up in her heart, passion started to grow between her legs, and humiliation warmed her face.

"Here, you're supposed to put it on." Lynette handed the chain to Amir who was smiling ear to ear.

She could tell from his lack of surprise that he often received requests like this. He wasted no time in reaching out and pinching her nipples. His grip was tight, and the pain made her gasp out loud. He gave no sign that he noticed or felt bad. Her nipples began to swell again, and before she could react he pinched them again. Her instinct was the slap him, but she knew this was what Master wanted. He took the chain, and opening the hoops up he slid them over each nipple. His fingers brushed them making her sigh. She felt the moisture starting to build below.

Once in place he yanked the hoops closed tight, pinching the nipples tight. She looked down at her breasts and saw her nipples grow bigger. Their pink color changed to a deep red, and she could feel them throb.

Amir turned and headed for the door. Dizzy from the feelings her body was processing, Lynette walked behind him. She thanked him, and let him out the door. Alone again, she gently touched her nipples, feeling an amazing surge of pain and pleasure. Master would not be home for three hours, and the thought of enduring this for that time scared and delighted her. Then she realized why Master had paid so much attention to her nipples that morning. It was a clue of what was to come.

For the rest of the afternoon she was reminded of the chain. Every move she made would tug at the chains, sending waves of sweet agony through her. She did loosen them a little, but the touch of her fingers was almost too much to handle. Preparing dinner was difficult because her eyes kept drifting to her enormous blood red nipples. When Master returned home Lynette temporarily forgot the pain. Her joy at having him back took over. She immediately went into her routine, completing the tasks expected of her when he arrives. She undressed him, and was on her knees preparing to give him a blowjob when he grabbed the chain, and yanked it hard. The pain shot through her and she howled. She stayed there, taking the pain as he tortured her for several minutes. When he removed the chain she expected to feel relief, but she didn't. For the rest of the evening she could still feel the blood pound in them. They were extra sensitive, a fact Master enjoyed by frequently playing with them.

As the night wound down Master did reward her for finishing her work. After a day of longing she almost cried when she felt his cock slide into her pussy. As he fucked her she felt dizzy, again amazed that she was here. Her orgasm came like a surging tide, and every muscle in her body tensed to the point of strain. As they finished and she curled up beside him she felt the sting of her nipples against his side, and Lynette smiled. She couldn't wait to order groceries again and to see what would be in the little red box.

12