The Little Red Pill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good thing I didn't go into work like this. I wouldn't have made it past the burger joint and wound up spending half a grand on egg biscuits while watching porn on my phone or something. With a plate of eggs and more toast prepared, he returned to the kitchen table and indeed pulled out his phone, intending to read the news or check his emails. Instead, moments later he had a gif of a woman sucking dick displayed brazenly on the middle of the kitchen table. He wondered if he could get Julie to watch porn with him. Maybe get her to copy the movements of the woman on screen while he watched them both until he gave her desperate mouth another full dose of his cum.

A one time thing, she said. Just to get it out of the way. Still, it was fun. Maybe if this keeps up I can convince her to add it to the routine a little more often. Especially once she's pregnant and not so much in the mood to have me on top of her or vice versa. That'd be something to see, her mouth wrapped around my cock while her oversized tits and pregnant belly hung underneath her. Frustrated, he pushed the empty plate away from him and turned off his phone just as Julie returned, dressed in her work clothes. He'd never noticed how much thigh she showed in those shorts or how her old stained shirt hugged her figure. He smiled at her, "What have you got for me to do?"

"Oh, plenty, should I make a list?"

"Definitely. I'm feeling pretty handy at the moment." He stood and took his plate to the sink. And maybe if I can keep myself busy, I won't have to jerk off again before noon.

***

It worked, more or less. He made it to lunch without thinking too much about sex. Though any time he caught a glimpse of Julie bending over or squatting down, he had to take a few long breaths to keep his mind on things. Stan very much regretted his choice of loose shorts, having to actively avoid Julie anytime she came near him for fear of springing a hardon and slapping her thigh with it. But isn't that the point, he argued with himself. We're taking some wonder drug meant to help us get knocked up. Lo and behold, I'm walking around hornier than I've been in ten years, but I can't just tell Julie to strip down and bend over for a good old fashioned creampie because that would be uncouth or something.

The negative thoughts came along with an unpleasant buzz rippling across the top of his head as he worked on the various projects laid out for him. It did not slip by him that he was feeling overly aggressive, but thankfully his tasks gave him a decent outlet. Shoveling took a good bit of frustration, allowing him to stab as hard as he could into the ground. Hammering went a little harder than he normally would swing. And when she set him the task of drilling drainage holes in the bottom of a jar, he worried that he would just crush the whole damn thing with the pressure he put on the drill alone. As he worked, he had a constant argument between "just ask her to fuck now" and "no, wait or she'll be put off it entirely." It's supposed to be this romantic thing. We're making a family together, not rutting around like animals in heat.

Lunch went largely the same as breakfast. Julie insisted that they eat healthy and frowned at him as she ladled four entire strips of bacon onto the top of a pile of lettuce, ham, and cheese. She had the same bleary, distracted look in her eyes that had plagued her all morning, but been most prevalent when he asked about the mystery buns. His concern for his wife's possible fugue state did little to abate his appetite though, nor hers. They devoured their meals within minutes and once the bowls were swept away, Stan had to restrain himself from pouncing on Julie while she was bent over the sink. "You sure you don't want me to go with you to the hardware store? I could probably buy some lumber or something. That's what men do when they have free time, I think. Buy a stack of lumber, cut a few pieces of it, and then leave the rest in the yards while making grand plans about building a shed or something."

"Thanks, hon, but I'll be fine. You go for your run. The exercise will do you good." She patted his shoulder and headed for the bedroom. It wasn't hard to tell that she was avoiding him. Hopefully it's not because she's embarrassed about this morning. He grabbed his shoes and headed out front.

Their neighborhood had a small park at the center with a long trail that ran in a curling pattern around its perimeter. It had been one of the main factors when they decided where to move. Both he and Julie had talked about how much they would use it and how convenient it would be. That had lasted about a month. Then it had become a nice scenic moment to enjoy between home and leaving the neighborhood, with the occasional chance to sneer at someone willing to spend more time on themselves. They'd bought the treadmill a few years later, trying to convince each other that going out of the house was the problem and not their inherent laziness or lack of energy.

After the short walk down the street to the park, Stan paused to stretch and survey the other occupants out for some morning activity. From his position, he could see a few retired folks ambling about while gossiping to each other and one other guy running his dog. Finally prepared, he set off in a loping stride, making his way around the track. Usually, he hit a wall almost immediately and wanted to stop or at least complain. But today, Stan felt good. His heart thudded in his chest and his breath came at a measured rhythm as he rounded the track. It was cool enough out for the breeze to offset any heat he might feel and the sun dazzled the otherwise blue sky for a quite beautiful day. He waited for his muscles to ache or his side to twinge, but nothing happened. He built a little more speed and fell into a serene peace.

As he rounded the far end, he came up behind a woman running at roughly his speed. She maintained her spot twenty yards ahead of him and he, unconsciously, slowed to keep himself behind her. She'd chosen to wear a pair of very short shorts to cover a very not small ass. With each of her footfalls, the landing leg's ass cheek fell almost fully into view. The bouncing butt mesmerized Stan for a full lap around the track before he realized the only thing keeping him from having a full erection was the constant pull of his shorts against his crotch. A wave of shame washed over him. He felt guilty for watching the woman as she ran and that he was being pervy at the public part. But moreover, he was soaked with guilt because he was giving attention to someone other than Julie.

His thoughts broke through the trance like state that he'd adopted while running. Suddenly, everything started to hurt. He had a massive stitch in his side and his calves burned as though they might pop off of him. He broke off the path and headed back toward his house. Slowing down only made the pain worse. Thirst started demanding his attention. How long had he been running and how much had he lost to sweat? He went to the backyard and grabbed the garden hose, turning it on and letting it run over his face before starting to drink. He guzzled down as much as he could and, sure enough, the pain eased in his side and legs. With the pain gone, he could pay attention to the rest of his body's compounding needs.

His shirt was drenched in sweat and water from the hose, so he pulled it off and sighed with some relief as the shaded breeze cooled his skin. The running woman returned to his mind. He replaced her with Julie, imagining his wife running ahead of him instead of some stranger. Now the bouncing ass was one he was very familiar with. Easily, the clothes came off of her and his beautiful Julie was running naked in front of him, her tits bouncing playfully with each step. They weren't truly running, after all, just having a short game of chase before the real fun begins. He caught up with her, his hands grabbing onto her hips and causing both of them to tumble to the ground. As she tries to crawl away, she wiggles her naked rear at him, inviting him to claim his prize before she can slip off.

Stan realized what he was doing. He'd leaned one hand against the side of the house while the other went inside his shorts, furiously jerking himself off. Before he could stop, he imagined mounting his wife in the middle of the park and came in his underwear with a low grunt. Mortified, he tried to clean himself up, but the amount of cum in his shorts wasn't something he could deal with standing in the yard. He'd spotted Julie's car in the drive and she could have walked out on him at any moment. What the fuck was he thinking?

He went inside and held his shirt in front of his shorts, hiding the dark stain and trying not to think about what he'd done. He called out and no one answered, so he went to the bedroom hoping to strip, wash his cum stained underwear, and get in the shower before Julie caught him. Instead, he found her standing suspiciously in the bedroom, looking flushed. She said she need to start dinner and Stan looked at the time. He'd been out running for hours.

The pills were still on the dresser. They were meant to take the next one after dinner.

Evening of Day One

Julie went to the kitchen and sat down, biting her lip while she listened to Stan in the shower. He'd smelled amazing and five seconds with him had left her even hornier. She didn't want to be slutty, at least not yet, but she couldn't go on like this any more. When the shower turned off, Julie walked back to the bedroom. Stan was standing in the center of the room, still naked and sporting a hard erection. He started to say something, but stopped as Julie turned around and pulled down her soaked undies. "Fuck me, please," she said.

Stan didn't waste a moment. He didn't even bother taking her to the bed. He stepped up behind her and pushed her into the wall beside the doorway. His cock slid inside her to the hilt with no resistance as his hands moved across her body. One kept a firm hold on her left ass cheek and hip while the other moved up to squeeze and cup her breasts. Julie kept her hands out against the wall to keep their balance and let her head rest as well, turning it to the side to watch her husband fuck her. Stan hunched his body against her, sliding his cock in and out at a steady rhythm. Neither exactly understood how they'd pulled off the position so deftly, as they'd never had sex standing up before. Julie enjoyed the feeling of control and Stan loved the range of motion it provided.

He lowered his head to her neck, kissing her and nibbling at her shoulder. They became lost in the sound of each other's hot and hurried breath. Julie began to whine and moan as her pleasure started to build. "Mmmph, oh, fuck me, Stan. Cum inside me with your fat cock. I've been thinking about it all fucking day. Thinking about you pushing inside me and fucking me properly. Wanting to feel you pushing against my ass and grabbing my tits while I cum."

Stan could only growl in response as his pace quickened. He pulled her back from the wall, nearly lifting her up as he pushed all the way inside of her and erupted. With his arms wrapped around Julie, Stan could feel her entire body shiver with pleasure as he pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her. They stayed in that position for a few second, panting and sweaty. Gently, Julie disengaged from her husband and turned around to bring him into a deep kiss. They whispered lovely nothings and held one another.

"Today has been weird," Julie admitted.

"Yeah, fucking weird," Stan agreed. "Can't imagine it's going to get less weird with another one."

"Do you want to stop?"

"Do you?" he rested his forehead against hers. They both shook from side to side. "Ok then, we'll keep going. What's the worst that can happen? You get pregnant?"

They giggled.

12