The Little Red Pill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Empty boxes were scattered on the countertops and floor. The cabinets were all open and in complete disarray. It looked like a wild animal had torn through their kitchen. More alarming to Julie, though, was the risk of no food being left. She started to scour through their remaining provisions and found plenty. In his stupor, Stan had clearly not been very systematic in his search. Julie pulled out a box of cereal and started eating. She put a full pizza in the oven alongside a tray of biscuits. From the cabinets, she brought out a box of graham crackers and a fresh jar of peanut butter, Stan having already polished off one. She started to eat, and eat, and eat. She worried about getting fat or, hell, even choking, but it didn't seem to matter as she didn't think she could stop even if she wanted to. This fucking pill. Getting pregnant is going to be the least of my worries before this is over.

Once the pizza was cooked and eaten, Julie's hunger was sated and fatigue grabbed her once again. She staggered back to the bedroom and collapsed in the bed. Right as sleep retook her, she heard her stomach gurgle, followed by a strange quivering through her body. It was a pleasant sensation that lulled her to sleep. She dreamed of sex.

Julie woke up first. It was after noon. Stan had still not come back to bed. Julie felt a little sticky, which she blamed on the night of sweating more than the night of eating junk food. All the fatigue was gone. If possible, she felt even better than she had the previous day. And god was her libido back. Her fingers slid under the t-shirt and across her pussy. It was expectedly slick with her arousal. Where's that cock of mine?

She went to the living room ready to pounce on Stan, but when she saw him, she stopped. "Holy shit," she blurted, causing him to stir slightly. Stan was still asleep face down on the sofa, but his thin frame and pock marked back had changed. First, his skin was smooth and the rogue patched of back hair had vanished. That was less astonishing than the sudden muscle definition on her husband's back. He looked like someone who had spent the last four years in the gym every day and not the slightly chubby suburban husband that she knew. For a moment, Julie even panicked that it wasn't Stan at all, but some drunken stranger who had wandered into their house. As he rolled over though, she saw his face, maybe a little leaner than it had been yesterday, but still very much Stan.

"What's wrong?" he said mid yawn. He raised up on the couch and stretched, clearly defined muscles rippled across his body. She even saw a hint of a six pack where a gut had been only a day before. "Hell of a night again, huh?"

"You look amazing," Julie said, breathless. She didn't consider herself vain, but her husband's new physique was causing her to question the idea. She looked down at herself in the oversized shirt and felt self conscious. Her horniness overcame it though. "Can we have sex?"

Stan responded by reaching out and pulling her to him. She straddled him on the couch and felt his erect cock slide up between his legs. Neither of them wanted to kiss after a night of binge eating everything they could find, but that didn't stop Stan from covering her neck in small, seductive kisses. "Take this off," he said, tugging at the shirt. Julie hesitated, but did as he asked. "Oh, fuck, your tits are bigger." He didn't wait for her to look as his hands grabbed hold of her flesh and squeezed. Pleasure thundered through her body as the rough spots on his palms rubbed across her sensitive nipples. She didn't care if she'd gone up a cup size, she just needed him inside of her.

Julie shifted her hips, wondering briefly if a morning jogger would be able to see in their window to get a full view of her asshole as she positioned her husband's cock correctly. Gripping him, she thought something felt different, but when his cock pushed inside of her, she knew something had changed. She moaned and shuddered as she lowered herself fully onto his cock. He tried to move her back up its length, but she held fast to him as she adjusted to the feeling of him inside her. "You're bigger," she whispered in his ear. "I fucked and sucked this cock six times yesterday and I know its bigger. You're stretching my pretty little pussy with your big fat cock, Stan. Maybe my tits did get bigger. Do you like them? Big squishy tits to play with while I ride your fat dick."

"Fuck yes," he moaned. He pushed her body back and lowered his head to her breasts, kissing and licking until he drew one of her nipples into her mouth. She let out a squeal of pleasure as his tongue swirled around the nub. He pulled back and focused his attention on her hips, giving her the chance to heft her own breasts. They did seem larger than before and they certainly felt better. Christ this stuff is going to turn us into models who don't do anything but fuck all the time. This stuff could change the world and I'm just trying to get knocked up.

She hunched forward, taking control of the rhythm. Pulling Stan's head to her chest, she found that the filter that normally stopped her from doing anything but squealing or moaning during sex was completely absent. Putting her mouth next to Stan's ear, she nipped at his earlobe before speaking with warm breath, "It feels so good, Stan. Your big cock is gonna breed me. You want to cum in me? You want to cum in this hot pussy? Or you can pull out of me and cum on my big stripper tits. Haven't you always wanted to do that? Splatter cum across my tits and face and really show me who the boss is? God I'd love that. That big fat dick pumping spunk all over me, oh god Stan I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum on your cock. Can you cum inside me? Can you pretty please cum in oh god!"

Stan grunted and pulled her hard against him. Both of them let out a series of animalistic grunts as he erupted inside of her. Julie's body spasmed and thrashed, held only in place by Stan's new muscular body as he emptied himself inside of her. Neither of them knew how she could possibly avoid getting pregnant at this rate, but it was becoming a distant second priority to the primal fucking that was demanding their attention. Finally spent, he remained stuffed inside her, but they both relaxed. "Fucking pills," he muttered.

"Fucking pills," Julie agreed. She leaned back onto his knees and lifted her breast again. "So that dirty talk gets you going, it seems. What do you think though? Should we get out the measuring tape?"

12