The Little Red Pill Ch. 04

Story Info
Day two on the pills leads to some dominance.
5.2k words
4.74
28.3k
26

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,474 Followers

Stan rolled the measuring tape back and forth in his hands, winding it around one finger and then around the other. Julie stood nearby putting on the latest of her bras. The others all sat in a pile on the bed, each discarded with the same comment, "It's tighter." She pulled off the bra and tossed it over to the others. "That's every last one of my bras. Almost all of them are too tight to wear. This better not be permanent or it's going to cost us another fortune in replacing my underwear. How about you?"

He couldn't take his eyes off of his wife's breasts. Over the past few days, she'd been quick to comment whenever she noticed something different about him, but Stan had kept anything he'd noticed to himself. With her standing in front of him naked except for a pair of overstretched panties, he found it difficult to hold his tongue. She had definitely changed, he thought. Julie seemed to glow. The bags under her eyes were gone. The tanned portions of her body were more robust in color, while her paler parts, like the majority of her torso, had taken on a near alabaster gloss. Her breasts were the most noticeable as her usually dull colored nipples had lightened to a perky pink on otherwise snow white flesh. And, while she hadn't exactly gained weight, she certainly hadn't lost any either. It looked more like she was evened out, with a little taken from here and added to there. Her waist had slimmed and her hips had added a little girth, which explained the stretched panties. With all of this, Stan was convinced that he wouldn't notice except he was looking for it. The changes were amazingly subtle and yet significant despite that.

"Stan?" she said again, snapping his attention away from her breasts. Realizing her own pair of distractions were slowing down the conversation, she grabbed a shirt and pulled it on. "Did you measure?"

He unwound the tape from his finger, "Julie, I gotta say I don't want to literally measure my dick. That just seems...insecure or something."

"What you never held a ruler to it? Like ever?"

Stan blushed. "I mean, sure, yeah. Every guy does, probably. But not when he's in his thirties."

Julie came over to the bed and sat down beside him. "It's bigger, Stan. I know it is. It's not insecure to measure it...for science, right? We're a little science experiment after all. Dr. Saunders told us that my body might react and it clearly has. Just like when I was on birth control. Breasts have swelled a little, appetite change, and a little more sensitivity in certain places. All normal stuff. But he didn't say anything about your cock getting thicker and they're going to want to know. So, even if we don't have a baseline from before, we can take one now. I can help if you want."

She swiveled from beside him and got on her knees between his legs. She paused for a moment and then pulled off the shirt again. It's been less than an hour since we fucked, Stan thought. There's no way my dick should want anything other than rest at this point. Maybe when I was nineteen, but not now. Despite his doubts, as his wife's breasts came into view and her hands tugged at the band of his shorts, his cock started to rise. It sprang out from under the band with a little help from Julie. It didn't look any different than it had every other day of his life, but Stan didn't actually know if he was the best judge of what his own penis looked like. Julie continued pulling at his shorts until he was naked once again with a nearly painfully stiff erection.

"Now, do we measure from the underside or the top side," she asked, her fingers moving lightly around the base of his cock.

Sighing, Stan brought the tape measure up and held it against his dick as Julie's fingers moved down to gently massage his balls. That's new. Even when she did give me a blowjob, she never bothered touching my balls. And when she did it usually didn't feel good, not like this. He put the end of the tape at the base of his dick and rolled it out to the tip. "Huh," he said.

Julie's head raised up and looked down at the measuring tape. "A little over six and a half inches. What was it before?"

"Like I said, it's not something you keep running track of. But when I last checked, years and years ago, it was a little under six. But that doesn't actually mean anything. You've said I've been losing weight. Most of the change you see in a dick is due to weight loss making more of it visible. It just looks bigger, it's not actually bigger."

Julie took the measuring tape from him. Her hand moved up to grab hold of his cock and start stroking. After she felt it throb with its full erection, she removed her hand and wrapped the measuring tape around the thickest part at the flare of the head. "Four and a fourth, is that bigger?"

"Honestly, I never measured it that way. I didn't really know girth varied at all till I watched porn and saw guys walking around with soda cans between their legs."

"Touch yourself," she said, her hand returning to massaging his balls. She did it almost unconsciously, but it felt good to touch him, particularly that part of him.

"What? Why?"

"So you feel that it's different. You've jerked off enough to tell the difference, I'm sure."

He complied, gripping his cock in his hand. "It's not always the same size, exactly, you know. I don't think it gets as big when I'm masturbating..." Huh. It does feel different. Not a lot, but enough to notice. Hand doesn't exactly fit round it the same or something. His thoughts were interrupted by noticing Julie. Up till that moment it had been more or less clinical, but somehow the mood had changed in an instant. His wife's eyes were full of lust. She gently pulled his hand away and scooted herself closer to his body.

"I can measure it one other way," she said, opening her mouth and placing her lips on the head of his cock. She kissed it lightly, her tongue teasing at the tip. "How deep can I take it? All six inches?" Her lips parted again and she slid her mouth down his cock. Stan groaned as inch after inch pushed past her lips. Halfway down, she stopped and pulled back up. "Three inches, you think? That's as far as I can get it just in my mouth. And it is bigger, Stan. If it gets much bigger it won't be able to fit in my mouth. Like this." She put his cock in her mouth again, lowering her lips down it slowly. Her tongue undulated along the bottom of it, feeling absolutely wonderful. She managed to get a little further on that attempt, but pulled him out of her mouth with a quick gasp and dumb smile.

"What about your balls? Do you think those have gotten any bigger? Meds are supposed to make you produce more cum, right? Think they'll swell up with all that extra volume if I don't milk it out constantly?" She moved his cock out of the way and let her tongue drag across his balls. The contrast in temperature caused a shiver to roll through his body. Her mouth moved quickly, giving his balls a thorough tongue bath as her hand pumped up and down his shaft in a consistent rhythm. Stan could feel the pressure building in his cock and knew it wouldn't be much longer.

"You're gonna make me cum," he groaned.

"That's the idea silly, but not before I get all six inches of you down my throat," Julie smiled. She raised herself up a little higher on her knees and took a deep breath. Slowly, she lowered her mouth down over his cock. The warmth enveloping his dick threatened to send him over the edge immediately, but he didn't want to disappoint her so he held off. He watched with amazement as Julie took half his length into her mouth. Concentrating, he could feel the head of his dick pressing against the back of her throat. Her breathing changed and she pushed further down.

Jesus, my cock head is in her throat, was the last thought before cum erupted from his dick, spraying directly into his wife's throat. He could feel her swallowing it as her muscles contracted and squeezed his invading cock. After three jets of cum, she pulled him out, taking the remainder of his load into her mouth before swallowing it down while humming. His wet cock slipped out of her mouth and hung limp in her hand. She gave it a quick kiss on the tip again. "Did you eat pineapple?"

Julie wondered if she needed a second cart. I can't wheel around the grocery store with two massive carts of food. Don't care how hungry I am, that's just ridiculous. That didn't stop her from filling her first cart to the brim with any and everything she thought they might want to eat over the next few days. She'd made a grand attempt at finding healthy foods. That had given way almost immediately to what she considered broadly nutritional. She had a firm base of steaks, ground beef, roast, chicken, pork chops, and even a few packages of fish. But these things wouldn't function very well if they experienced another night of half-mad binge eating. So, she had added plenty of greasy microwave meals, bags of chips and cookies, and any number of salty snacks. Her cart had garnered more than a few looks from the others shopping during the middle of the day.

In the end, she'd drawn the trip to the grocery because Stan had a wild idea occur to him during his shower. He had a buddy that was trying to get rid of a bunch of gym equipment, primarily a weight set and bench. Once Stan got the idea in his head, he showed no sign of moving off it and was working out the best way to get to the grocery and to Derrick's house in one trip while still having room enough to fit in the car. Rather than go through that fiasco, and since she'd have to move her own car anyway since her husband apparently wanted a garage gym now, Julie agreed to make the food run. Besides, she had an ulterior motive.

First, she needed to pay for the mountain of food. The checker girl gave her a look that seemed to say, "you seem a bit small to buy this much food." To which Julie could only smile and nod as she pushed three trays of chocolate chip cookies onto the conveyor belt. As the total started to climb on the monitor, Julie frowned. This was supposed to be cheaper than IVF. Between feeding us for seven days and an entire new wardrobe for both of us, that might not work out to be the case. The food was bagged and put in her cart. She rolled it out to her car and quickly unloaded it, shutting the hatch of her car with a sudden flare of anxiety. She pushed the cart back to the return stile and then headed back inside of the store.

It's not unusual. No one will notice what you're buying. Even if they did, they don't care. Everyone's too wrapped up in their own lives. Julie moved quickly through the store to the personal hygiene portion of the pharmacy section. As she made her way there, she heard someone call her name. Near panic overtook her, but she was able to quiet it down before turning around to see Theo a few feet away. She smiled, "Oh, hey! What's up!" She hoped her voice didn't sound erratic, but Theo didn't seem to notice.

He held up a box of detergent, "Never know what you're going to run out of," he said. "How's things? You and Stan alright?"

Theo's eyes raked up and down her in a quick motion, Julie wasn't sure she would have noticed it normally. "Oh yeah, we're great. He's still working at Harlow. How about you, where'd you wind up?" Theo had been a coworker of Stan's for years and she'd met him often enough at shared social functions, not exactly to call him a friend of her own, but enough to say hello in public, she thought. Something about him felt off, though. Julie assumed it was her nerves about being caught buying something embarrassing.

"Regency Associates, over in midtown. Little shop that was up to their necks in problems before they brought me on. Honestly, thought about trying to poach Stan to help me out more than a few times. I miss seeing you guys."

Julie's nose wrinkled. A second later, a horrendous stench hit her. One summer, she and Stan had plans to grill out chicken, but forgot to fill the cooler containing the meat with any ice. It had turned rotten in the ninety degree heat and nearly knocked her down with the smell once the cooler was opened. That same smell pervaded the air around Theo, causing Julie to stumble back and nearly gag.

"You alright?" he asked, taking a step toward her.

She held up her hand to stop him, "I'm fine, sorry. We, uh, we had a night out last night. Stan's on vacation and we decided to tie one on. I'm just a little hung over. Never know what you'll run out of till you need it, like you said. Rough realizations waking up with a splitting headache and no pain meds in the house." The smell mellowed slightly, from rotten chicken to spoiled milk. "Anyway, I'm glad to hear you landed on your feet. You should give Stan a ring sometime and we can all hang out. Join us for a night of over drinking."

Theo laughed and relaxed. "Definitely, oh, maybe I should grab your number too. Do you have mine?"

The stench doubled. It poured off of him, clouding the air and choking Julie, causing her to panic. "Oh god, sorry, I have to go."

She stumbled away wishing silently that Theo wouldn't follow. Spotting a sign for a restroom, she darted through the store and charged through the swinging door. As it closed behind her, the last traces of that horrible smell were kept away. Checking the stalls, she made sure she was alone and then went to splash some cold water on her face. Refreshed, she took a long look at herself in the mirror. Any sign that she'd been on the verge of vomiting had already vanished. I look good, she thought. Her hair was nice and bouncy, her lips plump and red, and her skin free of any blemish. Even her eyes looked brighter than usual. He wanted to sleep with me, she realized. For the past two days, I've been smelling Stan. I didn't realize it till I didn't smell him any more. I'd gotten use to it, on my skin and on my clothes. He smells warm and inviting. Like something sweet and deliciously savory at the same time. I can smell him wanting me.

"Christ, what the fuck is happening to us," she said to herself in the mirror. "Am I really saying that I could smell a man wanting to fuck me? Why would it smell so terrible?" Because it's not Stan, that's why.

She ran cold water over her hands and splashed her face again. The smell was gone, but she was horrified at the thought that Theo might still be waiting outside the door, hoping to check on her. She couldn't hide in a bathroom all day though, so she composed herself and headed out. Thankfully, there was no sign of Theo. She went back to the pharmacy, which was vacant except for a young woman loitering at the end of an aisle and a young man staring a wall of condoms, furtively trying to make a choice. Curious, Julie took a deep breath as she walked by the young woman. Nothing unusual, perhaps the faintest hint of something pleasant. No sense worrying about preternatural smelling ability now.

Julie grabbed a kit off the shelf and walked with it against her thigh. She'd never used one before, nor did she know exactly when she decided to prepare herself, but she had. Maybe while she deep throated her husband that morning and he seemed to love it so much. Perhaps that's when she definitively knew she wanted him to fuck her ass. The self checkout chimed and beeped. She paid, dumped the box in sack, and then put that sack in another one. She didn't want her surprise spoiled if Stan happened to grab the wrong bag. She grabbed her receipt and tossed it in the trash on the way to her car. Carrying the kit made her a little excited. Seeing Theo had driven all desire out of her entirely, but back in the safety of her car, wrapped once again in the familiar scent of her husband, Julie started to get back to her constant state of arousal. I'm overdue for my midday fucking.

Stan shoved the last weight onto the rack. Derrick offered to help him get it back home, but Stan had declined. Something about having Derrick around his house made him prickly all over, but he attributed it mostly to the restless feeling that had been plaguing him since his shower. He had an excess of energy, that much was clear. While thinking of spending the day running, he remembered Derrick's offer of a free weight set to anyone who would haul it off. Stan had originally declined because he had thought at the time that lifting the bar alone might cause him to pass out from exertion. Derrick had been very obliging though, meeting him at his house during a lunch hour. "When did you start working out?" and "You look great, can't believe you've been secretly dieting all this time," dominated the conversation as they put the equipment in Stan's car.

I didn't. And I've been doing the exact opposite of dieting. But, he couldn't tell Derrick that. Among the stack of forms they'd signed when given the pills, they'd included an NDA. No one could know so much as the existence of the pills, let alone that they seemed to be magically transforming him and his wife into sex crazy athletes. Stan turned his attention to setting up the weights, hoping to get in a quick workout before Julie got home with the groceries. The energy in him was something that could be hard to contain at times. He'd gone in for a glass of water when he got home and nearly jerked the fridge door off its hinges. He had to suppress the urge to break into a run whenever he was walking. Every muscle in his body had a strange tingling to it that Stan could interpret as a want to be used. He gauged the amount of weight that would satisfy the ache in his arms and put it on the bar just as Julie pulled into the drive.

She popped out of the car holding a package under her arm and smiling at him. "Hon, can you get the stuff out of the back?" Without waiting for an answer, she went through the yard to the front door rather than walk by him in the garage. Stan went round to the back of the car and opened the hatch with a gasp. It looked like she'd looted the entire grocery. He started grabbing bags, getting more and more looped onto his fingers before finally lifting. The strain on his forearms and hands relieved some of the building tension, but despite his newfound strength he still had to waddle into the house to avoid crushing the bread. "Jeez, you know you can make two trips," Julie said.

"Oh don't worry, there's still another two trips to go," Stan said. "Think you got enough."

"Honestly, I'm worried I didn't," she answered. Taking some of the bags from him, she started putting things away. Stan made the remaining two trips and then paused to take his wife into his arms. She didn't object, laying her head onto his chest. "You smell wonderful," she muttered.

"Really? I've been sweating like a bastard out there getting those weights set up. I should really stop showering in the mornings since I have to do it again and again anyway."

"I like you as a sweaty mess," she said, her hands moving down to squeeze his ass. "I'd like you to make me a sweaty mess, but I have to get this stuff in the fridge. Don't know how I'm going to fit it all. Go back to the garage and finish playing with your weights. Did Derrick have anything to say? Would he take anything for the set?"

"No, offered him plenty, but he wouldn't take anything other than a beer next time we're at the bar. He did mention my new uh...physique. So it's not just you noticing. How about you? Anything weird happen at the grocery store?"

Julie paused between putting boxes of cereal in the cabinet, "Weird how?"

"I dunno. Did you have to masturbate with a cucumber in the bathroom or anything?"

Her cheeks turned a dark red. "That's not funny, Stan. Go on, get out of here."

Chuckling, he made his way back to the garage. With Julie home, he decided to lower the door down enough to keep out the sun while still letting in fresh air. He moved over to the bench, double checked the weights, and laid down. For a moment, he wondered if he should get Julie to come out and spot him, but decided he wasn't pushing himself enough to worry. He grabbed the bar, pushed it up off its rack, and lowered it down onto his chest. He pushed and counted, again and again. At ten, he rested, then he repeated. He had no idea if what he was doing was right or proper. He'd had some experience lifting weights in high school and college, but that'd been years before. Another set done, he rested again, expecting to feel an ache in his muscles, but instead they felt warm and pleasant. The restless, electric feeling finally started to subside. He pulled off his shirt, trying to take most of his sweat with it. Back on the bench, he did another set. Lift, lower, push, count, lower, repeat. I'll need something for my legs, too.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,474 Followers
12