The Little Red Pill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Stan? Stan wake up," Julie said.

His eyes opened. It took a moment to process what he was seeing. Julie stood in front of him wearing an outfit he'd never seen before, a black corset that barely contained her breasts. Below that, she had on a type of thong that covered her pussy, but otherwise left her ass completely exposed except for two straps running up the middle of each cheek to connect to the corset in the back. She'd also donned a shade of bright red lipstick and a playful bandit mask. Stan's cock stirred instantly.

"There you are sleepyhead. I thought we might have some fun before dinner. A very special kind of fun." She took his hand and drew him up to his feet. Walking daintily in front him, she made certain to swish her ass back and forth as they walked. The scent of her was pungent in the air. She was drenched, and Stan knew it. Had she been playing with herself before she woke him up? Or did putting on the outfit cause her to get wet by itself?

They entered the bedroom. The sprawl of old clothes had been whisked away while Stan slept. The bed was stripped down to its fitted sheet and two pillows with the comforter and sheet stacked nearby. A bottle of lubricant and a pair of towels waited on the bedside table. Julie led him over and gestured for him to lie down. He didn't particularly feel like being passive in their fourth sexual encounter of the day, but he also didn't want to spoil whatever surprise she had for him. She crawled onto the bed beside him. As she moved, he saw that the thong didn't actually cover her pussy, just the front of her pelvis. When she bent over, she was fully exposed. It excited him to know she would keep the outfit on while they fucked. Julie tugged his boxers down. His cock sprang free with a rush of relief. Even the boxers made him feel confined.

Julie ran her hand up and down his length for a few seconds, allowing his cock to finish swelling to its full length. "Oh, I hope it isn't too big," she said in a half playful and half serious voice. She leaned over him, letting her breasts strain to break free, and grabbed the bottle of lube. Stan thought it was odd. They'd had no need for it up until that point. And he knew, almost innately, that she was ready for him right at that moment. He could slip into her with complete ease just like they'd done earlier. He watched with a slightly furrowed brow as she let a long stream of the lube pool into her hand. She clicked the cap back on and placed the cold bottle on Stan's chest. Her hand went right to his cock and began to slather the stuff up and down his length. It was an odd sensation, but pleasant. Maybe it was a warming oil type of lubricant, and this was all some sort of complex foreplay that Julie wanted.

With his dick glistening, Julie leaned over again to get the towel. She wiped her hands, then tapped the bottle on Stan's chest. "My turn," she said. She turned to face the end of the bed and rose up on her hands and knees, sticking her ass in the air. Using her hands, she pulled her ass open, giving Stan a full view of her asshole. Stan finally understood.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course," she said. "Gently, though. Finger first. Then we'll get started."

Stan's heart thumped with excitement. He sat up, trying not to let his dick lose its coating of lubricant on the bed sheet. He worked quickly, coating his fingers in the lube, and then moving them to her ass. He used his middle finger first, pushing gently against the resistant orifice. Little by little, his finger slipped inside, every centimeter reflexively squeezed by Julie's asshole. She groaned as his finger pushed inside of her. The tightness of it enthralled him. He had no idea how his dick could possibly fit. For her part, Julie didn't seem to be exactly enjoying the sensation. He could hear her paced breathing and saw her concentration, but little by little that gave way to a quiver through her body or a quiet moan. Once he had his finger in to the knuckle, he figured that she was as lubed as she could be. His finger slid out with ease and then back in with significantly less resistance.

Julie moved away from his hand, turning herself back around to face him. She stood up in the bed, one foot on either side of Stan's body. "My speed first. Then, if I say so, you can use me how you want." She squatted over him, taking his cock into her hand and holding it still. The head of his dick pressed against the warm lubricant on her asshole. Julie took a long breath, relaxed herself, and pushed down. His cock slid up and away from her ass, causing her to start again. The second attempt, his dick found purchase. It took several tantalizing seconds of pressure before his dick entered her ass. Both of them let out a hiss of pleasure. Stan had to will his arms to remain by his side as he wanted to shove her down on his cock immediately. Julie let her own hand come free of his cock and move immediately to her pussy, sliding fingers into herself.

She continued to lower her body onto him. Her sphincter squeezed his cock just like it had his finger. Inside her ass felt different. Not the same wet, soft warmth of her pussy, but a tight heat that seemed to resent his cock's presence. After about three inches, she stopped. Her thighs shook as she struggled to maintain her balance without instantly impaling herself on Stan's cock. Stan could feel her heartbeat pulse through the tight ring gripping his cock. She took another long breath. Stan could see the relaxation ripple through her body. The constricting ring of her asshole loosened. Julie smiled at him and started lowering herself again. Four inches, five. Six. Her soft ass pressed against his thighs as her body shuddered. Stan could only stroke her thighs and periodically groan. The feeling was something entirely new. He'd never fucked a woman in the ass before. He was keenly aware of how intimate the act was for both of them. It threatened to drive him mad with passion, but he found a deep adoration for his wife tempering that need.

Julie's fingers moved up and down her slit, rubbing her clit as she grew accustomed to the feeling of her husband's dick in her ass. At first, the pressure felt intrusive and uncomfortable as her body's instinct rebelled against the object. But once she relaxed, the feeling transformed into one of fullness. The pressure became pleasure as she delved into her pussy with her fingers. She wished she'd thought to get one of the dildos out so that she could really feel complete, but for the moment her hand would have to do. She leaned forward and put her free hand on Stan's chest. Gently, she started to raise off his cock. This part was significantly easier. Still tight for Stan, but easier to move with the lubricant. She didn't want to let him pop out completely though, so when the tip of his cock reached her asshole, she lowered herself again. This time she felt a twinge of pleasure from the motion of his cock sliding into her ass. A grin broke out onto her face. More of the tension left her.

She repeated the motion several more times. Each time the insertion got easier, Stan groaned louder, and her tingle of pleasure grew stronger. Finally, she felt prepared. Leaning forward, she whispered to her husband, "Are you ready to fuck my ass?"

They maneuvered quickly. Stan was behind her as she pulled her ass cheeks apart for him. Her asshole remained slightly stretched as he applied more lube to both it and his cock. After cleaning his hands, he took hold of her hips and held her in place. His cock pushed against her once again, but this time popped inside of her with ease. He still went slowly, relishing the feeling of her tight hole welcoming him inside. As he bottomed out inside of her, he felt a peculiar sensation against his cock. Julie's fingers in her own pussy, her strokes translating through so that he could feel them in her ass. He couldn't hold back any longer.

Stan started slow, but steady strokes. He could see his cock slipping into and out of her ass with ease. The sight filled him with deviant pride. His wife had been so simple in bed for so long. Even he had long abandoned thoughts of anything inventive or out of the norm. Yet here they were, Julie with her husband's dick in her ass and her own fingers stuffed into her pussy. Both of them moaned, louder than they'd ever done before, as if each wanted the other to know how amazing it all felt. Julie's hand moved faster and faster, starting to out pace Stan's rhythmic pumping. She squealed and her legs tensed. As orgasm hit her, her asshole clenched, nearly holding Stan in place. "No! Keep going!" she hissed. Stan obliged, the feeling of his cock pressing past her constricting asshole driving her wild.

"I'm going to pump your ass full of my cum," he taunted, picking up speed. If she heard him, the only response she offered was a louder squeal. He started to groan and thrust as deep as he could. Just as he started to cum, Julie's hand moved from her pussy to his balls, giving them a hard squeeze. Stan roared a guttural sound as his cock erupted in her ass. The pleasure shook his whole being and the exertion of it cause him to feel lightheaded. He pushed as hard as he could into her and felt each pulse of his cock as his cum sprayed into her bowels. After three breaths, he pulled out of her with a wet squelch and collapsed on the bed beside her.

Julie spread a towel underneath herself before lying down on her stomach, ass wiggling slightly with each movement. "Enjoy it?"

"Fuck yes," he said.

"Me too. Next time though, I want one of my dildoes to stuff in my cunt while you fuck me."

Yes, of course that's what she would say, Stan's hormone addled brain said. What, no. "Julie, I know we sort of talked about this before, but are you sure these pills are having a good effect on us."

"My ass is full of your cum and now's when you bring it up?" He started to protest, but she held up a hand to stop him. "It's ok. I've been thinking a lot about this stuff. I'm happy with it. Whatever the pills do. I'm not sure what will happen to us with the next pill or the one after that. But every day we've been on them, I've realized how much more I love you. How much I'll do for you. If that's the drug talking, then I don't want it to stop. But if you think we should stop, we'll stop."

Stan looked at his wife. He didn't feel any lust in that moment, only a deep, deep love. He leaned over and kissed her. "I love you, too."

12