The Little Red Pill Ch. 07

Story Info
Stan and Julie consider others joining the fun.
5.5k words
4.71
23k
18

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers

Julie's eyes focused in the darkness. Four in the morning. By now, she knew to expect such unpleasant awakenings, but that did little to offset the fatigue. With a cloudy head, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and grabbed the water from the bedside table. She glugged down the full bottle, then grabbed another. Her whole body ached as though she'd run a marathon before collapsing in bed. She and Stan took the fourth pill about six hours earlier. Julie hoped the fourth dose would have finally eliminated the late night binges, but that did not seem to be the case. As the water hydrated her, the fatigue lessened in the miraculous way that it had on the previous nights. The new energy did not take away the aches though.

While the pills were a wonder drug in many ways, they did not spare her the soreness of her first anal session with Stan, particularly with his enhanced dick. The peculiar ache of her asshole made her grin. If she focused on the ache, it throbbed in time with her heartbeat, a strange mimic of how it felt to have her husband's cock buried in her ass. Another ache distracted her from the pleasant thought. She moved her hands up to her naked breasts and pressed lightly into them. A twinge of tingling pain spread out from the pressure. She knew her breasts had grown over the past few days, but that growth had not come with a tenderness. Cupping her tits gingerly, she tried to judge if they'd grown any more.

A groan attracted her attention. She turned to look at Stan. He remained asleep on his back, covered only by the sheet. His body wriggled restlessly, but he did not rouse when Julie called his name. Her eyes focused on the small tent in the bedding made by her husband's cock. Gently, she pulled down the sheet until he laid naked before her ravenous eyes. He'd grown. Though she could not discern details in the low light, she knew without a doubt that the fourth pill's effect on her husband had been dramatic. She reached out and wrapped her hand around him, marveling at the thickness. He might not ever be able to fit in my ass again, she thought.

Her fingers on his manhood caused a fresh restless turn of Stan's shoulders. He moaned, and his hips instinctively thrust upwards against her touch. Julie brought her other hand over and wrapped it around his shaft. She moved them up and down his length as his hips continued to flex, and his moans grew louder. Still, he did not fully wake. She would have worried about him, but she understood the haze that the pill could leave on them. Besides, she wanted some time to enjoy herself with his improved cock. A steady stream of precum oozed out of the tip and spread down the length with each stroke.

Moving one of her hands down to his balls, she gasped as she came into contact with them much soon than she expected. She looked at her husband's form and realized why he appeared so strangely arranged on the bed. His legs had spread apart in his sleep to accommodate the huge sack between his muscular thighs. Julie massaged his balls, feeling a squishy fullness in them. The wonderful scent of Stan's body increased suddenly, and Julie understood why. She moved her mouth over the tip of his cock quickly, closing her lips around the head as the first jet of cum sprayed out. The taste of it surprised her. Over the past few days, his cum had changed from tasteless or perhaps slightly bitter to something sweeter. As the cum erupted into her mouth, Julie tried to place the memory of its taste. Cremesaver! She'd forgotten about the old candies entirely until that moment, but the slightly strawberry flavor of her husband's cum matched it perfectly. She moaned around his cock as she swallowed more of his load.

Her hands continued to pump up and down his length, and he continued to cum. Looking up, Stan seemed awake, but lost in the hazy dehydration or maybe in the intense pleasure of his orgasm. An orgasm that did not seem to be slowing. His cock twitched at regular intervals, spraying another jet of cum into Julie's waiting mouth. After fifteen seconds, she pulled her mouth away and waited. The next rope splashed onto her cheek. She squeezed his balls, and his cock spasmed out of its rhythm, gushing out more of his cum. It started to roll down his length, over her steadily stroking hands. Oh god, there's so much. If this happened inside me, I'd fucking pop. She considered climbing on top of him and shoving his still spurting cock inside of her, but the sight kept her stunned. In the low light, she could watch his massive length twitch and feel the cum splatter somewhere on her body or on his. It gave her a perverse joy to watch Stan coat them in his spunk. She wished he would wake up enough to see how good she had been, to see how much of his cum was on her face and hands.

The flow of cum finally subsided to a slow dribble oozing down the top of his cock. Stan remained half erect, but Julie relinquished her toy and went to wash her hands. While standing in the bathroom, she thought it a little odd that she hadn't touched herself. Her pussy waited, wet and inviting, but now that she'd relieved Stan, the tendrils of sleep started to return. She crawled back into the bed and pulled the sheet over them, knowing they would have to wash them yet again the next morning. She slid her body against Stan, and he reacted for the first time since she woke. His powerful arm wrapped around her, and he kissed her forehead. His hand slid down her back and cupped her ass, giving it a hard squeeze as she nestled into his shoulder. They both fell asleep lost in the other's scent.

***

Stan felt gross. He pulled away from Julie, grabbing a bottle of water from the bedside and draining it in a few swallows. The sheet stuck to his stomach. What the fuck happened last night? Dried cum coated his entire midsection, and sweat covered the rest of him. Julie stayed under the covers, but the outline of her soft form started to harden Stan's cock. No, I need to get cleaned up first. He stretched, feeling each of his muscles release their pent up lactic acid as blood flow increased. His back cracked followed by his neck, his elbows, his wrists, and finally each of his fingers. He wondered if his entire body needed a realignment, and surely enough, as he stood his hips and knees gave loud pops. Standing on his tiptoes, the final cracks sounded through the room as his ankles popped. As his body relaxed, he felt better, more aligned.

Stan turned on the shower, stuck his hand under the streaming water, and waited for it to get hot. He turned to the side and glanced at himself in the mirror. The near stranger looking back didn't alarm him. He'd grown accustomed to the changes to his body, mostly. The fourth pill had done something new though. His cock had grown through the night, of course. He worried that it would become impractical at some point, maybe even alarmingly sooner than he expected. But that was not his primary concern as the water started to scald his hand while he looked dumbfounded at the reflection. He snatched his hand away and whacked the temperature control with some frustration. He didn't want to look back at the mirror or to look down. Still, he forced himself to confront the latest change to his body. "What the fuck," he whispered, as he looked down at his cock.

A foreskin. He had a foreskin. Which wouldn't have alarmed him, except for the preceding entirety of his life, Stan had not had a foreskin. Giving his cock attention resulted in it starting to get hard. As it did, the foreskin rolled back until it barely covered the flare of his cock head. He tentatively touched himself, but it wasn't alien or unexpected in texture. A small part of him that had somehow grown back overnight and only that. Christ, what's Julie going to think? He didn't know how his wife felt about his circumcision. He didn't know how he felt about it for that matter. But looking at himself in the mirror, a strange instinctual feeling settled in his gut. This seems more right, for some reason. Hell of a side effect though. The size is going to be a bigger problem. If I grow any more, I might split Julie in half. Seems like that might be counterproductive to the whole fertility idea.

He hopped into the shower, and the grime washed off of him easily. As he lathered himself up, Julie staggered into the bathroom. He couldn't see her well through the fogged glass. The toilet flushed, and he dodged out of the suddenly frigid water while yelping. The shower door opened, and Julie stepped inside causing his jaw to drop in disbelief again. "What?" she asked, letting her hands run under the shower water until it was warm again.

"Your tits are fucking huge," he said, surprised to hear his voice thrum with more bass than expected. Julie's massive tits jutted out from her chest, no longer merely swollen, but full on engorged. Bright pink nipples topped the mounds of white flesh and made Stan's mouth water. The rest of her body had changed as well, putting on thicker hips and more muscle through her waist and shoulders. She looked absolutely fucking hot.

"You don't seem to mind," she said, stepping closer to him and grabbing his cock.

"Oh, did you see my..."

"A foreskin, that's nuts," she said, running her thumb around the tip of his covered cock. It hardened in her grip, the head emerging until her thumb flicked over the ridge while she playfully kissed at Stan's wet chest.

"You don't mind?"

"Why would I mind?"

"I dunno, aesthetically?"

"Stan, you look like a god. What difference does a little bit more skin on your cock make? It can still fuck me like nothing else." She reached up and changed the angle on the shower head. The water rained straight down. She dialed the temperature up and soon steam started to flow up around them. "Time for my morning fuck." She bent over and pulled her thick ass apart to give him a clear angle to her pussy. Stan slid into her without question. Her pussy stretched to accommodate his new length without any trouble. His hands moved up her body to squeezer her breasts as he started to fuck her. Worries about their bodies faded as they started to rut.

***

"Holy shit. You're dressed. How'd you fit your cock in those?" Julie emerged from the bathroom drying her hair, but otherwise had no intentions of clothing herself. After their fuck, she washed her husband from head to toe and then ushered him out of the shower so that she could give herself the same treatment. Sweat made her husband more pungent, but his scent remained even when scrubbed clean. In the meantime, Stan had dressed.

"Not without some difficulty, to be honest. I'm going in to town for a little while. I want to get something."

"You think that's smart? If you're half as horny as I am, it's going to be a hard trip for you unless you jerk off in the car. Where do you need to go?"

"It's a surprise," he said with a sly grin. "You'll like it though."

"What am I supposed to do without you all day?" she asked. She meant it to come out as playfully coy, but a huge wave of anxiety hit her instead. What could she do without her man around the house to fuck her? Masturbate, sure, but she wanted to play with his new and improved cock some more. She wanted to be fucked in the bed from behind, to start. Then maybe over the kitchen sink again. Maybe they could go in the backyard, and she could lie down in the grass with her legs spread while he fucked her. Without him? What could she do?

"Relax? Watch some TV? Or porn? Think of it as research. I promise I won't be gone long." He moved closer to her and kissed her cheek. The scent on him almost overwhelmed her. She wanted to fuck his brains out, but he had on pants like some kind of lunatic. In the next second, he whisked himself out the door. She heard the jingle of his keys and the whir of the garage door opening. Within a few seconds, the smell of her husband receded to its background levels. Julie crossed her arms over her tits and pouted.

She decided to clean. First, she put her attention to the bed. By the end of the week, they would need a whole new bottle of laundry detergent at the current rate. She took the previous day's sheets from the dryer and put them on the bed while the others took their turn in the wash. The kitchen needed a good tidying as well. It seemed to be part of a cycle of cleaning up their sex fueled mess. She gathered up all the empty food trays and cartons, shoving them into a garbage bag like excess wrapping paper on Christmas morning. She didn't stop herself from snacking throughout the morning either. Not having to worry about putting on extra weight liberated her even more than all the free sexuality floating around their house. They'd both gorged like hogs and come out the other side looking like supermodels.

The doorbell rang while Julie was folding the fresh sheets in the bedroom. She'd paused to press the warm cloth against her naked skin. She made it halfway down the hall before she remembered her lack of clothes and how that would startle whoever waited outside. Embarrassed at her forgetfulness, but not at her nudity, she grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. The sweats clung to her plump ass, and the t-shirt did nothing more than put a thin layer of fabric between her swollen tits and the world, but she didn't care. The doorbell rang again as she reached the front. Opening it, she found a young woman already walking away. "Can I help you?"

The woman turned, squinting in the midday sun. "Hi. Sorry. I didn't mean to bother you. Is that you, Julie?"

Julie frowned. The woman was young. Maybe twenty at most. She seemed familiar, but after the past few days Julie didn't trust most of her senses. "Yes, I don't —"

"It's Kerri. Paul William's daughter. We met when you first moved in."

"Oh! Oh, of course! Well, would you look at you. We haven't seen you in ages. How's your dad?" Julie stepped out from the front door and into the sun. As Kerri's expression changed, Julie worried that her tits had slipped out or something. No, it doesn't take that for someone to be shocked at how I look. The last time I saw Kerri, she was a rail thin high school senior. She's gotten chubby, but its still her. The last time she saw me though, I was the chubby one. Now I look like I stepped out of a porn video.

"He's fine. He actually sent me over. We're having the back fence replaced. So we wanted to let you know that some workers would be coming around next week and pulling out the, let's see, it'd be the left side of your back yard. If they cause any damage or anything, let us know."

"Ah, I see. Thanks for telling me. Wouldn't want to be walking around naked while someone's crossing the backyard with a fence post." Julie said with a nervous laugh. Kerri had a soft pleasantness to her that Julie didn't remember. Of course, then she'd been a bratty teenager on the cusp of setting out into the world. "So, have you been away at college this whole time?"

"Yeah," Kerri answered. "Majored in English. I've actually been back a few weeks now. Living with dad until I can sort out a job, you know."

"Sure, I did pretty much the same thing. Well, sort of. Stan and I mooched off our parents for a while after college."

"Oh? How is Stan?" Kerri's voice wavered slightly, but the sudden change in scent caught Julie's attention immediately. "I saw him out running a few days ago. Wanted to say hi, but didn't think he'd remember me."

No, I don't think he would. But you certainly remembered him. "He's good. Out shopping for something at the moment. We might actually be taking a trip soon, and we could use someone to watch the house. We'd pay of course, I know every little bit helps. Would you be interested?"

Kerri shrugged. "Sure, of course."

"Let me get your number."

***

What the hell was I thinking. I mean, obviously I was thinking with my dick, but this is stupid even for that. Stan sat in his car outside of a shop called the Sweet and Naughty Boutique. The shop caused a bit of a stir in town when it opened. A sex shop specializing in adult toys, videos, and literature. Stan didn't know how it stayed in business. After all, how many pill induced sex maniacs could there be? Nevertheless, the sex store kept on for the past five years, right up to the point where Stan pulled into the lot. He tried to calm himself enough to go out in public. Getting arrested for public indecency by wandering into a sex store with a massive boner wouldn't help anyone. He gripped his thighs with each hand and squeezed hard. The mild pressure in his cock subsided. Jeans don't fail me now.

A bell rang as he stepped into the shop. It was bigger than he expected. Several aisles ran the length of the store with the left wall devoted entirely to an old style video store shelves filled with pornographic films. The other wall contained the larger equipment. Big ticket items like swings and specially designed cushions. As Stan took in the environment, he realized that he might be in over his head.

"Hi, can I help you find something?" came a voice. A girl popped up from behind a counter near the door. She had dyed black hair, an old Black Sabbath t-shirt holding back fatty breasts, and black finger nail polish. A metal rod pierced her lower lip, and three studs gleamed from each ear. On one level, Stan thought she might be a kindred spirit. He could have easily started a conversation about old rock, he thought. On the other hand, her style offended him more than he thought it should. She seemed wrong. Beneath the gaudy makeup and bad dye job, he thought she had a pretty face and a decent enough body, though of course nothing compared to Julie. Yet, her style, or maybe the choices of her style, put him off. A nasty, unwanted thought pushed into his mind, What kind of mother would she make?

"Uh, no. No, I'm just browsing."

"Only teenagers try to pull that 'just browsing' thing. You have something in mind or you wouldn't have come in. First time in a sex toy shop?" She walked up and leaned forward over the counter, offering a view of her cleavage. Her name tag stuck out, "Jen."

The nerves pulled back, and Stan's confidence started to return. He fiddled with a display of various lubricants. "That obvious? Never had a real reason to come in here before. Thought about it a lot, sure. I bet most people do. I'm looking for, well, plugs?" He couldn't suppress the blush. But he'd driven all this way, and he couldn't stop now. Besides, something stirred within him that started to give him confidence like he'd only ever felt around Julie.

"It's fine," Jen said. "There's an idea that people in this shop are going to judge you. Nah, it's the people out there that get judged. Too prudish. Check the third aisle. That should have what you're looking for." She winked at him and turned her attention back to a screen behind the counter.

Flustered, but no longer embarrassed, Stan made his way to the aisle she indicated. As he turned the corner, he saw dozens of boxes of dildos. He chuckled and walked to the far end. The latest thing he didn't know much about greeted him. Butt plugs, dozens of them in all shapes and, apparently, sizes. He wanted something simple, but had no idea what simple meant. Why am I trying to figure this out on my own? He walked back to the opposite end of the aisle, "Uh, excuse me? Jen, right? Could I ask you some questions about this stuff?"

A moment later, Jen stood beside him as they stared at the variety of butt plugs. Jen did not seem the slightest bothered by his request for help. "I don't mean to be invasive, but how experienced is the user?"

"Novice," Stan answered. "Very novice. I was thinking something small and, well, I've seen some in...other media..that have like jewels on them. She might like that."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers
12