The Little Red Pill Ch. 08

Story Info
The effect of the pills begins to spread.
4.6k words
4.73
31.9k
28

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers

The computer screen strained Erica's eyes. Her chair creaked as she turned around to check once again for anyone still in the office. She'd offered to close up, and none of the other staff objected in the slightest. Cleaning staff would be in eventually, but she had time.

This will end my career. Fuck, it might even put me in prison. The thoughts jangled around in her head as she worked. Records couldn't be deleted, but they could be lost. With a few keystrokes, Stan and Julie disappeared into an endless labyrinth of scheduling. Saunders won't remember them. He can barely remember to put his own shoes on in the morning. If he does, so what? People discontinue treatment all the time. Stan and Julie won't be in any trouble. Me, on the other hand.

The taste of Stan's cum still haunted her thoughts. She knew she should tell someone. She knew something had infected her, for lack of a better word. She knew that Stan, and probably Julie too, were in danger from the drug trial. Danger might be the wrong word as well, but the drug could clearly take over a person more than the trial understood. Yet, she did nothing.

A day and a half before she sat alone in the office hiding a paper trail, Erica went back to work after taking Stan's sample. She even made it so far as the lab before she changed her mind. At the last moment, she submitted a different sample, a normal sample for Stan. She hated to think what she did with the rest of the original vial. Even in her manic fervor of lust, she wanted to keep that secret. In the following hours, she convinced herself in several ways that she'd done it to protect Stan. She'd saved him and his wife from quarantine and intense scrutiny. They didn't sign up for any of that. They only wanted a baby, and while Erica didn't understand how a drop of cum could hijack her brain, she had no doubt that Stan's cum would get any woman pregnant.

Erica's heart thumped along as she finished and started closing out of their system. She worked out the plan the previous night while fingering herself as she searched for images of a cock that she could imagine as Stan's. Keeping the files buried posed no real problem. Only the assigned case manager followed the individual patient participants. In Stan and Julie's case, Erica lucked into that job. She didn't know what she wanted from her new obsession, but she knew she needed time to work through it. Maybe detox herself. So, she decided to swap the sample, bury the files, and then put in for her accrued vacation. No one batted an eye, approving it as soon as she submitted the form. She had to offload her cases to others, but with the work she'd just done, no one would be able to find Stan and Julie. When she came back to work, if she came back to work, she could claim it was all a mistake.

Even with all of her deceit and possibly criminal actions, Erica still had not decided if she wanted to go see Stan and Julie again. Whatever happened to her in that hour of their checkup would surely be worse if she went back. Especially if they kept taking the pills.

She logged out of her workstation. One other thing. I don't have to do it. I still have options. Hell, I haven't done anything so far that couldn't be attributed to mild negligence. She went into Dr. Saunders office. She knew the code for the locker containing the little red pills. She knew the logs and the protocols. She knew how much everyone in that office trusted her. I've told Dr. Saunders a hundred times that he should keep better inventory practices. Our license could be revoked. We could be investigated, hell, arrested for how we handle the experimental drugs. Did he listen? No. Of course not. The cabinet opened silently, and she gazed at the rows of pill packets. Erica managed the inventory. With her out, no one would bother checking. When she returned, she could attribute the missing packets to poor record keeping while she was on vacation. She grabbed two, rearranged the cabinet to look orderly, and closed up.

Doors locked. Lights shut off. Erica walked out to her car. All the while, she suppressed a manic glee. The reasons aside, she felt euphoric for finally taking control of her life, even if that control was at the behest of some craven contamination of her own mind. Thoughts of intrigue faded as she took the first pill out of the packaging. She tossed it in her mouth and swallowed. Should I call them? Should I invent some kind of pretext for going back to their house? Should I just show up and say what I want? Hi, Julie, remember me? I threw away my entire career and risked my own freedom because I accidentally licked some of your husband's cum sample off my fingers a few days ago. Yeah, apparently that's made me addicted to it, and now I can't think of anything other than his cock in my mouth. Would you mind terribly if he fucked me?

"God, I'm screwed," Erica said. She thought about calling an ex-boyfriend, but decided against it. Her dildo would have to do for tonight. Tomorrow, she would visit her new obsession.

***

Five pills. Five doses. Sunlight beamed in from the blinds. Stan's cock ached. He rolled over and let his hands crawl across Julie's body. She turned her head and cooed at him as his cock slid against her pussy. How many times had they fucked through the night? It didn't matter, of course. They couldn't fuck enough. The urge never subsided any more. Stan pushed forward, sliding into her with ease. Julie sighed with contentment. Stan never exactly knew how to make his wife happy until the past twenty-four hours. Now he knew that shoving his fat dick into one of her holes would bring her to the cusp of ecstatic joy. It did the same thing for him.

Her walls massaged his length, and he could actually feel every inch of it. Sex wasn't like that before the pills. Before things had been wet or tight or hot, but most of it got lost in the blur of motion and want. Or lost in his own insecurities. Did she find him attractive? Was she worried about whether he found her attractive? Was she bored? Was the angle making her tired? Is it going to take too long to finish? Will this finally get her pregnant? All those questions among a thousand others were so closely tied to sex that Stan, and Julie for that matter, had come to believe they were part of sex. Stan's hand slid around his wife's body and squeezed her oversized breast. The nipple jutted out as his thumb flicked over it. None of those questions came into his or her mind.

The pills freed them. Maybe by drowning their insecurities in a deluge of hormones, but the result didn't change. Nagging questions did not preoccupy Stan or Julie's thoughts. Instead, they experienced every single sensation their partner offered. Stan's warm breath flowed over the back of Julie's neck. Her hand slid down his thigh and grazed the side of his ass before hovering over where their two bodies met. The walls of her pussy gripped his length at every attempt to withdraw, as though her very physiology did not want them to part. Stan heard the small changes in her moans. Julie sensed the unique tensing of Stan's body. Cum flooded into her, and she embraced the joyous electricity of orgasm as it rocked through her body. Beneath the vibrant sensation, she could still feel her husband's lips on her shoulder and the kinetic punctuation provided by his thumb and forefinger squeezing her nipple.

Julie pulled away from him, relishing the feeling of his cum flowing out after his cock. She gave him a kiss as she pushed him onto his back. Her lips trailed down his chest until she reached his half hard cock. She couldn't fit it in her mouth comfortably for very long. It had grown too large for that, but she wouldn't deny him the pleasure of feeling her tongue clean him. His cock looked nothing like it had days earlier, nor did his balls. Julie thought they looked more primal, free in their own way from the confining insecurities of society. Her tongue ran along the underside of his length, touching each part of his cock and recognizing it by feeling alone. The delicious taste of their mingled juices and his cum delighted her, stoking the constantly burning fires of her own pleasure. She let his cock slap against her face. She rubbed her cheek along its length. She wanted him to coat her face as much as she'd wanted him to cream her pussy. Stan did not deny her the joy. His hand clenched at the bedsheets as a small orgasm sprayed another load of cum on his wife's chin and neck before she slurped the head of his cock back into her mouth, allowing him to cum directly into her throat.

How could this bond be denied to others? The pills corrected some aberration of humanity, surely. Jobs? Brunch? Parent Teacher Associations? A world of mundane distractions, pulling focus away from the true joy of pure, animalistic fucking. Stan wanted to fuck and breed. Julie wanted to be fucked and be bred. After that, they wanted to share this joy with others. Stan was the perfect male, Julie thought, and needed to spread his seed. Julie was the perfect woman, deserving to be a queen among mothers. The salient reasonings of these thoughts did not arise in either of their minds, but the essence pervaded their whole existence. Each touch reaffirmed their new beliefs. Each caress cemented their choices.

Julie kept stroking her husband's cock. She moved up to her knees beside him, giving him a better view of her tits. She spread her legs and let one hand go down between them, teasing her clit as she stroked his cock. The stiffness returned as quickly as ever. Stan pulled one arm behind his head as his other reached out for his wife. Julie leaned forward to let him cup her tits. She swung her leg over his body and pushed his cock against her wet, lower lips. She loved that moment most, the moment right before he slipped inside of her — the anticipation of it, the sudden warmth of another body pressing against her most intimate place. She sunk down, and her walls spread again to welcome the familiar cock. Stan's hand moved to squeeze the plump cushion of her ass, kneading the flesh and pulling his fingers a little closer to her asshole. She thought about the plug, but it was too far away. They had time for that later.

Not that they could fuck all morning. They needed to shower and dress, as appalling as that idea seemed. Her friend, Sarah, was coming to visit. Poor, lonely Sarah who had nothing but a career. She had no cock to fill her up with warm spunk. She had no man to wrap his arms around her and make her feel loved. She had no woman to lick her cunt clean. Julie leaned forward to get better leverage as she started to ride her husband's cock. She admired the intense look on his face. She wondered if it would look the same when Sarah fucked him.

***

Sarah didn't know what to expect as she walked up to the front door. Julie's call had certainly been unexpected, but it was nice to hear from her friend. Still, Sarah thought Julie sounded a little strange. The things she said on the phone simply didn't sound like things Julie would say. She'd lapsed into this set of bizarre rambling questions to ultimately ask if Sarah was happy. Which, until Julie asked, Sarah thought she had been. But her friend succeeded in planting a seed of doubt that led to arranging a lunch date at Julie's house. Julie claimed she wanted to talk and catch up, but Sarah suspected an ulterior motive.

Sarah rang the doorbell and braced for an afternoon of dry sandwiches and cheap wine. When the door opened, everything changed. "Sarah! You made it," Stan said. Without hesitation, he pulled her into a big hug. He smelled wonderful.

"Oh, Stan, whoa. Didn't think you'd be home. Wow, you look amazing."

"Thanks. I'm off work for the week. Come on in. Julie's in the kitchen getting the food ready." He drew her into the house, and the scent doubled.

Sarah's head started to swim as she took in Stan's changed physique. He had on one of his typical old rock band t-shirts, but this one looked like he wore it in high school. Of course, back then it wouldn't have been filled out with a broad, muscular chest. Sarah could actually see the definition of his pecs through the shirt. He put his arms on his hips as he returned her gaze, showing off massive forearms that made something deep inside Sarah spring alive. All before her eyes moved down to his shorts. The pair of black gym shorts hugged his hips while hanging loose in the front. Still, she could see the vague outline of his half erect dick between his legs. My god, were they screwing around before I showed up? Why wouldn't he send her to answer the door if he's going to be waggling around a semi. What the fuck is going on here?

"Everything alright?" Stan asked, a deep thrum to his voice.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Guess it's a little warm in here. That's all." Sarah knew her face had flushed. She needed to get some fresh air or a cold splash of water because Stan's presence was having an extreme effect on her. She'd never thought of him as handsome before, but he'd clearly been working to change that.

"I'll bump down the air a little," he said, swaggering toward the hallway. "Julie! Sarah's here! Go on. Have a seat."

Sarah dropped onto the couch as Julie came around the corner. Sarah's breath caught in her throat, sending her into a fit of coughing. "Julie?! Christ!"

Julie posed against the door frame. Her massive tits bulged against her shirt. Her ass threatened to burst out of the running shorts at any moment. The shirt didn't cover her midriff, showing off a toned tummy, and the posing caused muscle to emerge from her thickened thighs. "Like the new me?"

Sarah didn't know what to say. She heard the air conditioning turn on, and Stan returned to the room, putting his arm around his wife. The smell got stronger. "You guys both look amazing. What did you do? I thought I saw a picture of you on Instagram from like last week. That's not...surgery, is it? I don't mean to be rude. Sorry, my head is a little fuzzy."

Julie turned to her husband and kissed him, letting her hand move down to rub the bulge in his shorts. "It's happening, just like I said it would. She's already getting wet and barely been in the house for three minutes."

"What's happening?" Sarah asked, a low panic pushing through the haze in her mind. Her eyes watched her friend stroke Stan's cock. Sarah's mouth watered, her pussy ached, and her breasts yearned to be touched. Something's happening to me. There's something in the air or...something, fuck.

Julie led Stan across the room by holding his cock through the shorts. They sat down beside Sarah as she scrambled back from them. She didn't exactly want to get back from them, but she knew she should. She worried that if she stayed too close, she might pull down Stan's shorts and let his cock free. Julie smiled at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's a little confusing, I bet. My sex drive booted up slowly over the past five days, but I think yours is being thrown into overdrive pretty much right away. We thought we'd have more time to explain, but maybe the fifth pill made it worse. You see, Stan told me about this thing that happened to him at the sex toy shop the other day. This girl was helping him find a butt plug for me. Anyway, Stan almost put her in a catatonic state by talking to her. That's all he did. Just talk."

God her tits are huge. I wonder what they taste like. She smells good too. Maybe that's just Stan's scent on her.

"We think its some kind of latent pheromone thing that the pills kicked into overdrive. One whiff of Stan puts a woman on the edge. Meanwhile, I was thinking about you. It would be horrible of me not to share this with my friend, right? Especially one who so desperately needed a good fucking. Don't worry, I've got the whole thing worked out. We'll probably need to look into buying a bigger house though. Or at least a bigger bed."

"Julie? What are you talking about? What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing, honey," Julie said, caressing Sarah's face. "You just need to suck some dick."

"I do?" Of course I do. God, I want to suck Stan's cock so bad. "But Stan's your husband."

"It's ok. We've talked about it. Isn't that right, Stan?" Julie's hand continued to move up and down the bulge in Stan's shorts.

"Yep, we talked about it." Stan agreed, his eyes leering at Sarah. His gaze didn't unnerve her, quite the opposite. She loved the feeling of him looking at her. She wanted his eyes on her tits. "But we don't want you to do anything you don't want. I said it wasn't fair to you to come here. I wanted Julie to go talk with you. Keep my aura or whatever out of it."

"And I said that was silly," Julie continued. "Sarah, you needed to see him and feel his presence before you made your choice. Yes, its a foregone conclusion what that will be, but not because it changes what you want. It only shows you something that no sane person would refuse." She reached over to the table and picked up a small plastic clamshell container. Opening it, Julie took out a little red pill. "This is the drug that started all of it. We have enough doses for you to take a full course, just like me and Stan. Everyone's body reacts a little differently, but the doctor said the tit swelling was pretty common. And the super sex drive, even without Stan. Do you want to take it?"

Sarah had a job. She had plans, a life of her own. Minutes earlier, she expected a boring afternoon of bitter conversation. Now her friend held out some kind of drug while absent-mindedly jerking off her husband. What would the drug do? Was it safe? Would it make her feel like this all the time? Her entire body ached with need. The longer she soaked in Stan and Julie's company, the more she came to understand the sudden blossom of desire in her body. She'd gone entirely too long without having a cock inside of her. Take the fucking pill.

She picked the pill up from Julie's palm. "Is it like...ecstasy or something? Girl Viagra."

"In a way, yes."

God I want someone to touch me. I've never been this horny in my life. I'm actually wet from sitting near him. The pill hit her tongue and went down her throat before a clear thought could register in her mind. In the next moment, Julie's lips pressed into hers. She tasted sweet, like Stan smelled. I can taste his cock on her lips. Julie's hands started moving over Sarah's body. Warmth spread out from everywhere Julie touched her. Within seconds, she'd been stripped of her shirt and pants. She wriggled on the sofa as Julie pulled off her jeans one leg at a time. All the while, Stan watched, the bulge in his shorts throbbing as his eyes drank in Sarah's form. He's more excited than I am.

Julie knelt in front of Sarah, drawing circles with her fingers on Sarah's thighs. "Pretty underwear. The best thing about the pill is that you're wet all the time. Whenever Stan wants to fuck me he can. No lube required. That fat cock slides into me with such ease. You'll see. First, I want to taste you. I've never eaten pussy before, but I can't think of a better time to start."

What the fuck is happening? Julie's hands hooked into the black underwear at Stacy's hips. With a quick jerk, she pulled them off, revealing Sarah's ass and pussy. She blushed, embarrassed not of her nakedness,but of her unkempt pubic hair. She certainly had not expected to be stripped during her visit. As if to reassure her, Stan's hand came down on her shoulder. His touch sent electric buzzing through her whole body. He moved closer to her. His hands went to her back as he brought her lips to his. Meanwhile, Julie pushed apart Sarah's legs and pressed her tongue along her friend's wet slit. Sarah sighed into Stan's mouth as his hands fumbled with the clasp of her bra. In a moment of frustration, he simply grabbed hold of the garment with both hands and ripped it clean in half.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers
12