The Little Red Pill Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," he muttered with an unapologetic growl. His mouth moved down her neck, and he nuzzled at her breasts. His rough hands kneaded at the left while his mouth sucked on the right. Sarah's senses couldn't keep up. She worried that she might black out from the intensity of everything happening around her. Julie's tongue making its deliberate and steady strokes against her lips and clit. Julie's fingers delicately pushing inside of her. Stan's body pressed against her side, the tattered remains of her bra, his lips on her nipple — all of it threatened to push her into a blind madness of pleasure.

Her body tightened, and both of her partners sensed it. Sarah's hand shot out to grab hold of Stan, winding up taking a firm grip of his shaft through his shorts. Her thighs squeezed against Julie's head as a high pitched, choked moan issued forth from her lips. Neither Stan or Julie stopped what they were doing, causing new waves of pleasure to hit Sarah again and again. When Julie finally stopped, Sarah whimpered at the loss. "Come," Julie said, wiping off her mouth.

"I'm not sure I can walk," Sarah said. Her muscles continued to quiver, and her legs felt like jelly.

"I'll carry you then," Stan said. He scooped her up with ease, carrying her in his arms. She pulled herself against his chest, reveling in the feeling of her body pressed against his.

Why is he still clothed? His wife ate me out, and he never even touched his dick. Does he not like me? Are my tits not big enough? Is this all for Julie? Has she forbidden him from getting off or something? He laid her down in the bed. They both stood beside her, looking down at her body in an eerie, sterile way. Julie reached out and gave Sarah's nipple a slight tweak, breaking the strangeness of the moment back into one of pleasure. Julie pulled off Stan's shirt revealing a chiseled body of muscle. Then she knelt down in front of him, pulling his shorts down in one quick motion. Sarah gasped. He's fucking huge.

Julie smiled up at her husband as she opened her mouth as wide as she could to take his cock into her lips. She crammed half his length into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head of his dick, getting him ready to fuck her friend. She pulled off him with a wet smack, then used her hands to guide him onto the bed. Stan knelt between Sarah's spread legs, his breath rushed and anxious as he trembled with desire for the new woman. Julie guided his cock down until it pressed into Sarah's pussy lips. She envied her friend in the moment, but felt no jealousy otherwise. Instead, she experienced a great relief. Her husband's cock head nestled between the folds of another woman's pussy, and Julie only wished it were her getting to experience his cock for the first time again. She laid down in the bed beside her friend, stroking her breasts. She whispered, "Stan's going to fuck you now."

Stan pushed forward. His cock didn't go in with the ease that it did with Julie, but his wife had done a good job getting both his dick and Sarah's pussy wet enough for a smooth entry. On the second nudge, his length started to slide into the other woman. He groaned and bit his lip, not wanting to cum before he at least got in a few strokes. He looked down at Sarah, making eye contact. Her face beamed a mingled sort of awe and pleasure. Her walls stretched to accommodate him. He wanted to discern some difference between her pussy and Julie's, but the sensation of a new, tight pussy wrapped around his cock overrode any effort to focus on small differences.

Sarah wanted to weep with joy. She didn't understand much of what was happening, but her body seemed to. Huge waves of emotion hit her between the peaks of pleasure. As Stan started to fuck into her, she moved her hand down to between Julie's legs. Her friend guided the probing fingers to wet lips, and Julie encouraged Sarah's initiative by teasing and licking at her nipple. Sarah wanted them to appreciate her. She wanted them to love her. The scent that started it all pervaded the entire room. It filled her lungs and dulled everything in the world except the two bodies writhing against her. She grunted and squeaked as her walls stretched. On each thrust, Stan shoved more of his massive cock into her waiting pussy. His head lolled down and drew her lips into a deep, passionate kiss. When he broke away, Julie met him immediately, kissing and stroking his head as he fucked her friend. "Are you going to cum soon?" she asked, and Stan nodded.

A new glimmer of reason broke through the haze of lust. Sarah's eyes went to Julie's, a certain level of fear and desperation in them. "Don't cum inside me. I'm not on the pill."

Julie caressed Sarah's face, a finger trailing over the other woman's lips. "Oh, honey, that's the whole idea."

Stan erupted inside of her. His cum flooded into her pussy. Sarah grunted in frustration until Stan's cock twitched a second time and more cum sprayed into her depths. She let out a gasping moan as orgasm tore through her being. Yes, cum in me. Yes, get me pregnant. Breed me. Turn me into your cum whore. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. "Oh fuck, yes! Yes, your cock feels so good!"

The waves of cum subsided, and Stan remained stiff inside her. His cock plugged her, keeping his cum from oozing out too quickly. He bent down and nuzzled his nose against hers. Sarah whimpered in response. Julie stroked Sarah's chest and her husband's back in an alternating pattern. Stan finally rolled off of Sarah, lying in the bed beside her. Julie snuggled up on his other side. He pulled both of the women to him, and they stared at each other while resting their heads on his chest. All at once, the three of them started giggling. "Guys," Sarah said, her head finally somewhat clear. "What in the fuck."

12