The Little Red Pill Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening, she heard when Julie gasped, and Erica learned quickly. She spent time with the woman's clit. She used her fingers to push deep inside the other woman's pussy, wondering how it would feel to have a woman's fingers in her own. Julie's breath came in slow, luxuriating gasps. It frustrated Erica to see the woman on the edge and not know how to push her over. With no warning, Julie pulled away from her. A stab of fear hit Erica. Is she going to reject me?

Julie crawled toward her. Gently, she repositioned Erica onto her ass, legs spread. Oh, Erica realized as Julie moved her own leg between Erica's. It took a moment of careful coordination, but finally Julie's wet lips pressed against Erica's. A second later, her clit rubbed soft flesh and pleasure rippled through both of them. They started to move, grinding against each other as they both worked to maintain the precious angle that gave them both stimulation. Erica's eyes lingered on Julie's breasts until the other woman pulled her chin up so that they were staring deep into each other's gaze. A long whining sound built in Erica's throat as her pleasure started to crescendo. Her legs raised up as her hands pushed into the soil. Her body locked, and Julie kept moving. They tried to stifle their moans, not wanting the neighbors to hear, but they did a poor job.

Oh god. I'm grinding my pussy against another woman. Scissoring out in broad daylight. In the middle of the day. God. I'm so fucking horny. Erica still wanted a cock in her mouth, but she wanted this, too. She wanted to feel Julie's body against hers. She wanted to suck at her clit. She wanted Julie's mouth on her own. Julie came like a crack of thunder, a well practiced release of bliss through her body. Erica's came slower, like the rumble of an old engine rattling back to life. They both relaxed, but Erica wanted more. She crawled up, pinning Julie to the ground and drawing her mistress into a deep kiss. Mistress? The word had been bouncing in her head since Julie first spoke. Yes, mistress. Stan is my Master and Julie, his wife, is my Mistress. If they accept me, I will worship them. The kink in the thought set her body afire as she lowered her mouth to suckle at her mistress's nipples.

An unexpected gush of fluid filled her Erica's mouth. Julie gasped, and a hand grabbed the back of Erica's head, holding her in place. In the first second, Erica's reaction was to back away and spit out whatever had filled her mouth. In the next second, the taste clouded her senses. It was wonderful, like a rich cream with the hint of orange behind it. Milk. Breast milk. Titty milk. Delicious, wonderful milk from my mistress. In the third second, her mouth pressed back into Julie's tit, hungry for more. Erica sucked, and a flood of the most wonderful substance she had ever tasted flowed into her mouth. She swallowed, and her pussy twinged with desire.

Julie leaned back into the grass as the other woman drank from her breasts. "This is unexpected," she mused. The tension in her breasts finally made sense, and it felt wonderful for Erica to drain her.

Vaguely, Erica heard a sound from behind her. A hand pressed against her ass, pulling her right cheek to the side. She counted the hands on her body and realized that three were touching her instead of two. She pulled back from Julie's tit as milk continued to squirt out of the nipple. Looking behind her, she saw the behemoth shape of the man she'd obsessed over for the past two days. More importantly, she saw the rigid pole jutting out from his crotch. He knelt behind her while she watched him. He did not need to ask, after all she was naked in his back yard sucking milk from his wife's tits. His cock nudged against her soaked lips. She gurgled out a grateful moan before Julie pulled her mouth to the other breast. She sucked as Stan sheathed himself inside of her, stretching her walls with each inch of his throbbing cock.

Her mind burned with white hot pleasure as she gave up any hope of ever recovering from her addiction to his cum.

12