The Little Red Pill Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew when Stan entered the room. A wave of his scent hit her. Her pussy spasmed on Julie's fingers as Julie's tongue flicked at her clit. Sarah and Erica pulled away, giving Kerri's nipples one final pinch. Julie crawled up to lay beside her, and, as Julie moved out of the way, Kerri finally saw the object of her desire. Stan stood at the foot of the bed, his hand moving up and down the shaft of his cock. He wore a mask, a silver rabbit's face that obscured his upper cheeks and forehead while leaving his mouth exposed. Kerri would never have a more surreal moment than the one of pure lust as she looked at Stan's eyes behind the mask. Sarah and Erica surrounded him. Their breasts pressed into his side as their hands played with his cock and balls. Each of them took a turn lowering their mouths to his glistening rod, forcing Kerri to wait while they baptized his cock with their lips. Julie moved up to hover beside Kerri. The older woman's hand teased at Kerri's nipples, keeping her as close to the edge as possible as Stan drew nearer.

"How many man have you been with, Kerri?" Julie asked.

"I...uh, well." It was hard to think, especially when she didn't like the answer.

"How many?" Stan's voice boomed, sending a shiver through her whole body.

"None. None all the way," she answered, her cheek's flush turning from red to crimson with shame.

"You're a virgin?" Julie asked. "Then you will never have someone disappoint you."

Stan moved onto the bed. He positioned himself between her legs while Sarah and Erica sat on either side of him. His eyes gleamed from behind the mask, and his smile exuded confidence and warmth. He craned his body over hers. The scent threatened to drive Kerri mad as he took her lips into a deep kiss. The mask rubbed her nose until Julie stripped it away. "Not a cult," she said with a giggle. Kerri didn't hear her. She could only drink in the rough jawline, and the push of Stan's lips on hers. Then, the feeling of the head of his cock nudging at her drenched pussy. Erica and Sarah held her legs, stroking up and down from the knee to the side of her ass in an incessant, pleasant tickle. Stan pulled back and rested on his knees, letting his cock slide up and down her slit, adding Kerri's juices to the lubrication the other two women had given him. "Drink," Julie said, offering her right breast to Kerri's mouth.

Confused, but eager, Kerri took the offered nipple into her mouth. She caught the sweet hint of something creamy. Reflexively, she sucked, and a stream of milk flowed into her mouth. This is ambrosia. This is the drink of gods. The thoughts rattled in her mind as wild desire started to drown everything else away. Her hips moved on their own, pushing up against the nudging cock at her entrance. Julie pulled her breast away and brought something up to Kerri's lips. A pill. Kerri stuck out her tongue and a moment later, washed it down with milk from her new mistress. "Please, fuck me," she begged.

Stan's hands touched her, and fire rippled across her skin. The head of his cock pushed harder against her lips. He bent forward, powerful forearms resting on either side of Kerri's head. "I'm going to push into you. I'm going to cum inside you. You'll get pregnant just like the other three. All of you will have big, round bellies while I fuck you every, single, day." He flexed his hips and slipped inside of her.

Kerri groaned. Dildos suck, echoed in her mind as the throbbing, hot shaft entered her. He pushed a quarter of the way inside her before starting to pull out. She whimpered, but he thrust forward again before she could voice any real complaint. Vaguely, she knew that the tangle of limbs and wet sounds on the far side of the bed was Sarah and Erica. Julie remained beside her, watching as Stan took her virginity. The walls of her pussy stretched with each thrust. He's so big. His hands moved from one part of her body to the other. Sometimes he pulled at her hip and thigh. Other times he mauled at her breast. Other times still, his hand wrapped around the back of her neck, pulling her lips hard against his as he kept moving in and out of her.

Kerri felt that they were alone together in those moments. His world focused only on her, the feel of her walls wrapped tight around him, her skin under the graze of his fingertips, and her lips hungry for his. When he broke away, the others came back, but they did not steal one from the other. Julie held her, sensing each shudder of pleasure, each quick moan. The joyous frolic of her sisters nearby filled Kerri with happiness. She was surrounded and embraced by love on all sides, a delirious, wonderful feeling.

Stan's thrusting slowed. He stayed deep in her for longer on each thrust. He's going to cum soon. He's going to fill me up with his spunk and get me pregnant. No going back. No want to go back. "Oh, please cum in me," she whined.

"Go on, Stan," Julie whispered. "Cum in her. Knock up the girl next door."

Stan's eyes wrenched shut, and his cock throbbed inside of Kerri. A torrent of cum gushed into her as she bucked and moaned. She could feel each pump as it surged up the length of his dick and sprayed into her. Her legs twitched and her abs seized as pleasure sent her into convulsions. Julie held Kerri as her husband emptied his balls into the youthful pussy. He remained buried in Kerri as she returned to her senses. Her eyes rolled down, and she looked up at Stan, seeing him with awe and inspiration. He bent to kiss her again, but stopped.

Someone was banging on the front door.

***

Two cars in the street now. This is ridiculous. Ought to call the police or at least the HOA. Paul Williams banged on Stan's door again, louder. He prickled all over, getting angrier by the second. Not only had Kerri been missing all day, but now Julie's car blocked his own driveway. He had marched right over to his neighbors, despite every ounce of his better sense telling him not to, ready to give them a piece of his mind.

The door opened, and Paul realized his mistake. Stan stood in the door frame, naked, with a huge, wet cock hanging between his legs. "What?" the man grunted.

Paul didn't know what to say. He tried to say something. He tried to say anything, but all that came from his mouth was a tiny squeak.

"Oh, Paul," Stan said in a deep thrum. "Congratulations!"

The word trembled on Paul's lip, "Congra..."

"You're going to be a grandfather!" Stan said with a deep laugh. "You're kind of interrupting us though. Only cum in Kerri once. Need at least two or three before we can be sure she's pregnant. How about you go home and sit quietly, huh?"

The words thudded into Paul as the door slammed in his face. Numbly, he walked back across the lawn and into his house. He sat down at his kitchen table and did not make a sound. Inside, he struggled with a deep, irrational fear, a fear that Stan would see him and attack him. The only thing that kept him sane was the hot pit of anger in his stomach. It took hours, but Paul managed to stoke that pit into a blaze, one large enough to finally overwhelm Stan's command. Paul lurched up from his table and grabbed his phone. He called the police. He told them that his daughter was being held by the man next door. They responded quickly.

As Paul waited outside, he worried that the officers would suffer from the same fate as he had. Instead, he watched as a woman he didn't know talked with them. Eventually, another car arrived, but it wasn't a cop that came from it. A middle aged man who looked very cross went up and talked to the woman before going inside. All the while, Paul tried to get information on Kerri, but the officers wouldn't, or couldn't, answer him. Paul managed to get closer though. Close enough to hear the name Saunders as the latecomer reemerged from the house with the woman, Erica apparently, beside him. They talked for a while, but the police simply stood by, dumbfounded. Paul knew they were under Stan's spell, whatever it was, yet he still had fear in him. Outside, right in front of Stan's house, was not the place to test that fear.

Finally, a pair of vans arrived. Men in haz-mat suits emerged from them. They went in and brought out the occupants of the house. First Julie, then a woman Paul didn't know, then his daughter. He tried to get her attention, but she seemed dazed if not asleep on her feet. Erica finished her conversation with Saunders, climbing into the van with the other women.

Everyone staggered back as one. Stan's looming figure strode out of the house. He gave several of the cops friendly waves, beaming a primal, happy smile. He climbed into the other van.

Then they were gone.

"Excuse me, you're Mr. Williams?" the man named Saunders asked.

"Uh, yes," Paul answered. "My daughter? Where are they taking her?"

"You're going to have a lot of questions. She's safe, but we need to keep her under observation for a while. I have a lot of things to sort out myself. It's a fucking mess, I'll tell you that much. Take this card. Call it in the morning." He shoved a card with the name Ulbrecht Price Pharmaceuticals on it into Paul's hand.

Saunders left, too.

Paul eventually wandered back into his house. Despite his best efforts, he sat back down at the kitchen table. He waited there for hours before it finally wore off.

***

Two months had passed. All four of the women sported baby bumps. Maria had seen them through the course of the negotiations and did not envy what had happened to them. She'd volunteered to sort through the case specifically for the women's welfare, but no thanks to them. If they weren't drooling or drenching their shirts with milk, they were being combative as hell. Still, she'd led the charge with an icy determination, bringing the talks to a final meeting.

Her partner, Malcolm finished laying out the paperwork as they sat across from Erica and Ben Lipscomb, the attorney representing Stan and his harem. Stan remained in isolation from the public, but his wives could visit him whenever they liked. Maria never met him directly, no women other than his wives could. She hated calling them wives. She thought it further diminished the women, but it was them who started using it. Julie magnanimously declared the others as equal to her in the middle of one of her interviews. None of the men in the process objected if only because it simplified the language protocols. Erica peered at Maria with the same look of pity that had annoyed the lawyer since she met them. It caused her skin to itch.

"Let's get started," Malcolm said. "It took us a while to get here, but I think we've reached an amicable agreement. Ulbrecht Price takes full responsibility for the unfortunate side effects that your clients have experienced. Additionally, as part of this agreement, your clients agree to remain on as employees of Ulbrecht Price, under the titles of consultants. In this role, they will provide voluntary samples needed for further research, submit to interviews and testing, and any other activity deemed appropriate by the research committee. In exchange for this employment, as well as dismissing further liability, Ulbrecht Price will award each affected individual a sum of two million dollars in addition to an ongoing salary of one hundred thousand per year for the extent of employment, all of which is to be managed by the firm your clients have chosen. Your clients will be housed in a private facility that has been approved by both counsels. Further, Ulbrecht Price will establish and contribute to a fund for the upbringing and eduction of every child conceived or birthed during the tenure of employment. This is the broad strokes as we agreed, but essentially now that we've gotten the numbers knocked out, you get everything you wanted."

Ben scanned the pages in quiet thought. "Everything looks in order."

"What about our other request? We're ready if you are." Erica said, that pitying gaze not breaking.

"What other request? I wasn't aware of anything else." Maria looked to her partner whose face turned ashen.

Malcolm cleared his throat. "We can't legally allow it, of course. But I've spoken with everyone, and it's been given a green light. The research team is actually quite enthused, though they would have preferred a different candidate."

"Her," Erica said. "She's worked so hard for us. It's only fair." She nodded to Ben, who picked up his phone and started typing.

"What're you talking about?" Maria asked, her mouth hanging open as horror grew in her stomach.

"As part of the agreement, it was requested that you be exposed to Stan for five minutes. Whatever happens during that time happens. Frankly, we officially didn't even know he would be here." Malcolm winced at each word.

Maria barely heard him. She smelled something wonderful in the air.

Erica's hand reached across the table and touched hers. "You're going to be so happy."

The conference room door opened. "Hi, Maria. I'm Stan."

-

The End.

12