The Little Redhead Ch. 06

Story Info
The owner gets a surprise.
4.2k words
4.41
18.4k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After coming in my mouth, he lays on the floor next to the pedestal for a few minutes, not moving. Then he unshackles me. I remove the dildos and set them aside to wash tomorrow. I take the nipple clamps off and put them away. He waits for me. I follow him listlessly out of the dungeon room. He turns to me in the hallway and says, "I'm staying here tonight." He turns and keeps walking, but I stay put for a moment. He's never stayed over night up here before. I don't like this.

I follow him into the bedroom. He lays down right away, still naked, getting under the covers, the light turned low. I am very thrown off and scared. What is he going to do to me next? To sleep next to him, not knowing what I will wake up to....I don't know if I can do it. Up to now, at least I knew WHEN he was going to do something to me, even if I didn't know what. Now....

I go into the bathroom and clean up. When I come out, I go into the large dressing closet. I usually sleep naked, not having anything comfortable to wear to bed. But, silly as it is, I don't want to have to sleep next to him naked. I debate between the silk robe that I came in and one of the teddies he brought me. I finally decide on the teddy. The silk robe is too wrinkly and would be too uncomfortable. It's going to be hard enough to sleep as it is.

When I come out of the big closet in the teddy, I walk to the bed quickly, practically scurrying, my arms crossed over my boobs protectively. I get into the bed and pull the covers over me. I turn away from him and curl up tight. I lay there rigidly. He doesn't do or say anything, and a little while later, I can tell by his breathing that he's asleep. I relax a little.

I'm very tired, but can't sleep. I normally read before sleeping, but feel weird doing it now. I start thinking about my family, my daughter. I miss my daughter so much. I try not to think of her too much. It's normally too painful, but now I just can't stop. I think now that I will be stuck here forever, going through this night after night. She'll grow up never knowing what happened, not understanding why I abandoned her. I keep thinking about her and start to cry. At first I cry silently and calmly, but then just a little harder, still silently, but with my body shaking, unable to stop myself.

I hear him turn over. I think he's still sleeping, but then he asks with no expression, almost clinically, "Why are you crying?" Still too caught up in my thoughts, I answer without thinking or waiting for permission.

"I miss my daughter." Oh, god! I clamp a hand over my mouth and roll over towards him, my eyes side. What have I done? He must never know about her. He might hurt her now. What have I done?

He's leaning on one arm looking at me. Still with no expression, he asks, "You have a daughter?"

I nod, my hand still over my mouth. It's too late to take it back now. He knows.

He says, "They didn't tell me....I should have guessed." Somehow, I know he's thinking of the light stretch-marks on my stomach.

He lies back heavily on the bed, becoming completely motionless. He has absolutely no expression on his face, but I realize that there is a great deal of something going on inside. I have no idea what. I just stay put, afraid, staring at him, trying to read his face.

Finally, he almost shakes himself and looks at me with some of the fury he showed earlier that night. He leans towards me and grabs me face.

He asks, "Do you want to see her again?"

I put down my arm and nod.

He asks, "Do you think that you WILL ever see her again?" I shake my head.

He says through gritted teeth, "You're right. You won't. You will never, ever see your daughter again. Never. You don't DESERVE to see her!"

Oh, god! And, he's right. I don't. I DON'T deserve to see her! How could I have allowed myself to tell him about her? What sort of a monster am I to put my daughter in danger like that? And I believe him that I will never see her again.

I lay back and start to sob like a little girl, throwing my arms over my face.

He pushes the covers off and rolls over on top of me, leans on his elbows, and watches me cry. I don't even care. He finally pulls my arms away from my face, not looking angry anymore. The fury is gone from his face and his expression is blank again. I just look him in the face, still crying. But with him watching me like that, I pretty quickly wind down and stop.

When I'm done, he kneels back, takes my ankles and spreads my legs wide. I don't care about that, either. Let him do whatever he wants! I don't care. He lays back down on me and enters me missionary-style. Immediately, he starts thrusting hard and deep, slow at first, then faster, with no finesse, just pure, simple fucking.

Thinking of what I may have done to my daughter, I think, I deserve this. I deserve no better. And I just don't care what happens to me if I can't see her again. I lay there without moving for a little bit, thinking I'll start crying again.

Instead, without knowing I'm going to do it, I wrap myself around him, tightly. Then I start thrusting back, harder and then harder. I'm making it hurt, punishing myself on him, and spurring him to be even more aggressive with me.

It feels good. I WANT him to punish me. I become strangely aroused as I want him to just take me, to TAKE me just like he's doing, just fucking me as hard he wants, not trying to hurt me, but not knowing or caring if he hurts me or not, as if I don't matter. And I'm tired of everyone always having to be careful with me because of my size. I want him to just TAKE me!

I start saying quietly with each thrust, "Yes!...Yes!...This!...Yes!" thinking in my head, "Yes, just take me!", "Like this!", "Yes, this is what I deserve!"

I know he's starting to bang me up a little inside, and this time, I don't care. I don't care what happens to me! I am becoming more and more excited and horny in an angry, hungry way. I don't care if it hurts, it also feels so good. I just want him to keep doing this, this uninhibited, raw fucking. I know if it continues, I'll eventually faint, but I just don't care.

I keep thrusting my hips towards him as hard as I can, grinding, wanting him to fuck me even harder, to completely consume me. I'm dripping now and very, very turned on. I know I will come in a strange sort of violent way if this continues if I don't faint first. I don't care if I'm allowed to come or not. I don't care if he punishes me for it. Maybe I want to do both, come first, then faint. Maybe I'll never wake up....

I can tell he's going to come pretty soon. I start saying with each thrust, "Do it!...Do it!"

I finally grab his hair in my fists, clench my teeth, and hiss at him, still thrusting at him, "Just do it, goddamn you!"

As he's starting to come, he asks distractedly, panting, not looking at my face, "Do what? Do what?"

He's already started to come when I answer, "Just do it! I don't want to go on if I can never see my daughter again! Just do it!" He comes with several quick, hard, very deep thrusts, spacing them out, groaning. On the last thrust, I start to come myself, so hungry for him, for THIS, that I bite him on his arm, hard, holding on, grinding my hips against him, no longer speaking, just letting out long hard moans through my clenched teeth. I hold my legs around him so tight that he can't pull out until I'm through.

After we're done, he rolls off of me and lays there, catching his breath. He looks at me a moment, a strange expression on his face, then looks away. I'm still somewhat aroused in that strange way: frustrated, hungry, angry, self-destructive.

I don't care what he does to me now. We're both still for some minutes, then I lean on my elbow and ask him, "Why do you hate me so much? I've never done anything to you!" I don't care what he does! I'll speak if I want!

I don't fear a punishment, and strangely, I don't get one.

He looks at me blankly for a second then looks away and says, "I...you...." He seems confused. He won't look at me and has strange expressions that I can't read playing across his face. Then he bangs himself on the chest and says, sounding choked up, "It's...they're...my girls, my life!"

He continues, looking at the ceiling, "Because of...they're gone!"

He isn't making sense, but I understand what he means by 'my girls'. This man has children, daughters! It's hard to imagine, but I can see that it's true. And, unbelievably, he loves them. He really loves them. I finally understand more about what's going on here. The ex-wife didn't cheat on him. She took his daughters away. Thinking of the amount of rage in this man, the craziness of thinking I'm her, this makes more sense than the cheating theory.

That's not enough for this amount of craziness and rage, though. It just isn't. I lean over him a little and search his eyes and face again. The grief in his eyes confirms my suspicion that it's something worse. It's MUCH worse. I keep searching.

I realize they're dead. His daughters are dead and somehow because of this woman!

Seeing so much grief in his face, thinking of my own daughter, I'm suddenly overwhelmed with pity for him. The pain in his face is too much for me. I want it to stop. I lean towards him a little more, touch his cheek, and say, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

He looks at me again with an unreadable expression and says, "You're sorry? YOU are sorry?" His voice rises with the second question, almost squeaking.

He's so intense that I think he's going to get violent. So, yes, I was sorry...for one insane moment. I've always had a soft heart, people yell at me about it, but this is ridiculous. I feel sick to my stomach. How could I have felt pity for this man, my prison-warden, my 'owner', the man who bit me and whipped me, the man who punishes me for coming, the man who took me from my daughter, and may now hurt her? I feel sorry, very sorry, for his daughters and his family, but not for him.

I can't tell if he's angry or what. And I don't care. I don't care what he does to me now. I lay back, calmly. I lay my arms straight out, close my eyes, and just answer his question with a simple, "Yes."

He stands up. I wait calmly for whatever is to come next. When I open my eyes, he's gone. I pull the covers over me, curl up, and fall almost instantly to sleep.

=======

The next evening when he comes, I'm not cleaning. He finds me in one of his new very kinky outfits, covering up nothing worth covering up, calmly brushing my hair. He reaches towards me and starts to speak. I hold my arms up away from him, indicating that I'm not going to fight him tonight. He doesn't need to say or do anything. I get up and walk calmly down the hall to the dungeon room, with him following.

I don't care what he does to me now. If this is going to happen, let it.

When we enter, he seems a bit thrown off by my change in attitude and doesn't seem to know what to do. Fine. I'll just have to move things along.

I walk to the looped chain hanging from the ceiling. It's obvious what this chain is for. I put one leg through so it's looped around me, front to back. I grab the chain going up in front of me, pull it against my crotch, look at him, and tug it a little. He looks back at me, looking somewhat dazed. He slowly walks to the wall behind me and does something to pull the chain tighter against me and secures it. It's uncomfortably snug in my crotch, but not painfully so.

He comes back to stand in front of me, a little ways away, and just looks at me for a moment. He looks down and we both realize I still have the hairbrush in my hand. He takes the brush from my hand and circles me, trying to think what to do. He stops behind me. I can feel him looking at my ass, looking at the chain coming up between my butt cheeks like a thong.

I think, Let's get on with this! I look over my shoulder at him and push my hips back towards him, sticking my ass out, feeling the chain slide along me, willing him to do SOMETHING. He walks up and smacks my ass with the brush. It stings. Ahhh! But I want the pain today. Today, I like the pain. I want it. I don't care what happens to me anymore. Let him do what he wants! I push my ass out a little more, willing him to do it again. He smacks me with the brush harder, then again.

He sets the brush down on the floor and comes up right behind me and runs his hands up my thighs, across my ass, squeezing. He stops and then spanks me. Well, just let him do it! His hand is almost as big as my ass cheek. He seems to like this and spanks me again, harder. And again.

Then he runs his hand along the chain running down my back. I know he really likes the look of it. He comes around and stands in front of me, looking me full in the face. For once, I look right back, not afraid. He stills seems confused. After thinking a moment, he goes and gets the nipple clamps from the cabinet. My nipples are bruised, sore, and a little pokey from yesterday. But when he comes towards me, I just push my tits towards him.

He puts them on, barely tight enough to hang on, not at all painful. He tightens them just a little. I want him to tighten them more. I want the pain today! I say calmly, "Tighter." He actually jumps, startled, then looks at me in surprise. I know I'm not supposed to speak, but I don't care now. Let him punish me!

I realize I am very aroused right now. In fact, I am quite wet. I say again, more quietly, "Tighter." He looks at me, completely perplexed, and does actually make them tighter. It hurts and feels very good.

He looks at me again, not hiding his confusion. He picks up the hairbrush and just holds it a moment. He comes over and taps one clamped nipple with the brush, lightly, almost experimentally, watching my reaction. A light tap, but it hurts. A sharp, delicious, little pain. I smile.

This seems to completely throw him off and he backs away for a moment. But then he comes back and hits the other nipple with the brush, just a little harder, watching my face. It hurts more. It feels good. I push a tit towards him and he hits the nipple on that one with the brush. I arch my back a little and moan. He seems to like this and starts hitting each nipple a few times, alternating. While he's doing this, I grab the chain in front of me, put my head back, and moan with each tap.

I can see he's still a little freaked out by my reactions and the fact that I'm speaking. I watch him as he slowly takes his clothes off. He's only half-hard this time.

He pauses a moment, looking at the chain again, walking behind me, looking at me. He starts stroking my ass and my pussy around the chain, feeling how wet I am. He starts to get harder. He comes back around to stand in front of me. He suddenly pulls upwards on the chain in front, very lightly, watching my face. It hurts just a little and the pressure against my clit feels very good, very intense. I smile. I let go of the chain. He does it a couple more times, then suddenly harder. I gasp and then smile with pain and surprise and the intensity of the feeling. I need this! This is what I deserve and I want this!

I look him in the face, willing him to do it again. He does and I moan. And he tugs again and I moan louder. He is really starting to like my reactions to this now and is looking me in the face as he's pulling, relishing both the pain and unhidden arousal that he sees there. He's completely hard now.

He reaches down and strokes my bound pussy again. He seems to want to get at it. He releases the chain and tells me to lay down on the pedestal with the four shackles. I realize I want him inside me, fucking me like an animal like he did last night.

I'm incredibly aroused, throbbing. And I want it now! I don't care what happens! I want him now! Without being told which way to lie down, I lie on my back on the pedestal and spread my arms and legs wide, placing them in the shackles. I arch my back without thinking, naturally, and look at him full in the face again, wanting him, willing him to come to me.

He seems as aroused as I am, even though I haven't done anything for him. He doesn't restrain me. Instead, he drops down on top of me and shoves his cock in my pussy, fumbling for just a moment, then deliciously hard, deliciously raw.

But, after a few hard, quick thrusts, he stops, pulls out, and gets up. No, don't go! I sigh, frustrated, letting the feeling show on my face. He seems to have a better idea.

He directs me to stand on the floor facing the pedestal and bend down at the hips. He shackles my wrists to the platform, so I'm practically doubled over, my hair dangling on the pedestal. He spreads my legs slightly. He spreads his own legs wide to lower himself, as if to penetrate me, but he doesn't.

He rubs my pussy for a moment, slowly, from my clit all the way back and forward again, sliding the entire length of his finger on me, then he slowly rubs my clit in circles for a moment, the palm of his hand seeming to touch me everywhere else. I'm so aroused that I'm incredibly sensitive and this feels so good I can hardly stand it. I want to reach back and start stroking his cock, to feel how aroused he is, but I can't. I can't do anything. I'm completely helpless here. I say very quietly, "Oh, pleeeassse...," not even sure what I'm asking for.

Then he stops touching me and just stands there. He doesn't do anything. I want him. I want this to happen! Yet, he still just stands there.

I wait for him and then moan in frustration. I wait for it, for him to TAKE me, but he doesn't. He just stands there!

I'm completely helpless in front of him. He can do whatever he wants with me. I can't get away from him even if I weren't restrained. And today I love it. I love being helpless. I want him now. I want him to do whatever he wants, as if I don't matter. That's what I deserve! I want that animalistic fucking he gave me last night, not being careful with me, just doing me how he wanted. I'm throbbing even harder. I want it now!

Oh, god, finally I can't take it. "Fuck me!" I yell at him. I've never said this before in my life. But it's what I want. I've never been so hungry before, and I don't care. I'm going to say it. I'll say what I want! I yell again "Fuck me, goddamn it! Do it!" And then, "Why won't you fuck me?!"

I wait. He still doesn't do it and I say, still yelling, but more pleadingly, "Please!"

He grabs my hips, pulls me towards him, and forces his cock deep into my pussy. Oh, yes....finally! I let out a long moan.

I can't really move at all in this position. He starts pulling my hips back on him, hard, again and again, hardly moving himself. He starts making little combination moaning/grunting sounds with each pull, "Mmmmuh, mmuuh." I can tell he loves this as much as I do. I've been so hungry since yesterday and was bottled up for so long before that. I start gasping out, "Yes...Yes...Oh, god....Yes...Yes."

Normally he's very quiet, so I know he's loving this as much as I am when he starts saying it, too, "Oh, yes...oh, yes...," and finally, "Oh, god, you feel so good...." Hearing him say these things drives me crazy.

Finally, I want him to go deeper, to stop being so careful with me. I want him to hurt me, to take the other pain away. I want him to punish me, because that's what I deserve! It's what I deserve. And, because I just want it. Panting heavily now, I gasp, "Harder...harder!"

He starts thrusting towards me as he pulls my hips back, much harder, much deeper, hurting me, and faster than I think would be possible for the position. And I can't get away from him, no matter what. And I love it. I'm just a thing in his hands, no more. Oh god, I feel like I've never had anyone do anything like this to me before, and I'm going to come. And then he comes with a couple of long, shuddering breaths, squeezing my hips painfully hard in his excitement.

12