The Little Redhead Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think, Oh, no! Don't stop now! Please don't stop! I was so close, don't stop!

But it's too late, and I don't say anything.

He lets go of me and sits heavily on the platform, then flops onto his back, staring at the ceiling. I can hardly stand and get down on my knees, my wrists still shackled. It's a good thing they are, because I want to go over and touch him, to make him touch me some more. I start pulling at them for a moment. I want him to touch him! I let out a shuddering sigh and stop struggling, trying to get myself to calm down.

We remain as we are for a few minutes. He finally looks at me. I look right back. I can see that he reads the hunger and frustration in my eyes. I don't hide it. I'm done with all of that!

In the back of my mind, I'm thinking about how I confused him by being so willing at the first, and that he hasn't punished me for anything. I doubt it will last, and I know that normally I would be scared. I'm still not scared, though. I still don't care what he does.

He finally gets up and unshackles me. It's my turn to flop back on the floor. I just lay there, thinking he's going to either leave or go to bed, hoping he won't stay here tonight, because I'm going to relieve this frustration tonight, cameras or no! Let him watch!

Then I hear him walking to the cabinet. Maybe I care a little bit, I think, because I feel the tiniest twinge of fear. I know I would NOT enjoy the kind of pain that big whip would give me. I did talk without permission tonight.... But I push the fear away....It feels too good to be free of it for once. No, I don't care what he's doing!

I shut my eyes and, without thinking, start stroking my stomach lightly with my fingertips, thinking about how aroused and how frustrated I am right now and all the things I plan to do to take care of it.

12