The Little Shop Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a matter of two minutes into the fight, Carlo's left eye was developing a mouse.

This was not helped when Melinda ripped a double left hook into Carlo's chest and neck.

Melinda moved in toe to toe with Carlo, bobbing, weaving and gradually moving inside.

Carlo was now throwing wildly, and Melinda's blonde curls bounced as she ducked, smiling.

Suddenly, she caught Carlo hard in the mid section with a left uppercut, letting to of the left trigger, and catching Carlo right in the mouth with a right hook, then a left, then a right.

Melinda 109 moved back, jabbing to keep Carlo from advancing, then moving in again. She slammed Carlo with haymaker in the face, jumping back and taunting Carlo, parrying his jabs.

Carlo jabbed at Melinda, she blocked, he jabbed again and missed and she opened up, watching Carlo moving close gritting his teeth, his guard up.

But he was sluggish at this point, and Melinda easily pushed his arms away.

Melinda jabbed to Carlo's head, jabbed to his body, and then uppercutted his right eye. Suddenly as Carlo lunged at Melinda, she jumped forth and kicked him in the balls.

"No fair bitch!" Carlo screamed, and Melinda laughed lightly, watching the boxer fall to the floor, weeping bitterly.

"Fairness has nothing to do with it...now give me my five hundred dollars before you masturbate please."

But it was too late, Carlo spooged in one hand as he held up the greenbacks with the other!

Melinda changed again in the lavatory, and took a cab to her next stop, a nice mansion in one of Concord's wealthier neighborhoods.

It would only be a forty-five minute visit...

But what a forty-five minutes it was!

Inside the mansion, trouble was already brewiug.

"You are always disappointing me!" Mother yelled at Esmeralda. SLAP! The fat girl's cheek took a heavy whack from her mother's palm.

"I can't believe what a useless, fat, ugly slob you are." Mother's gray bouffant hairdo shook as she lectured her overweight spinster daughter.

"I just don't understand it. A thirty-eight year old woman with a M.B.A.

Yet, you dress like a ragamuffin, you let the servants bully you, you're fat, and men think you're useless, and you've not been promoted in that firm you work at. You make me ill!"

Mother's heavy bosom shook. "I have a good mind not to go play bridge tonight after all."

Oh, no. "Mother, you always play bridge on Thursday nights." Esmie said hurriedly.

"You're always telling me that's the only night you can get away from me." Esmie looked at the floor. "Because I make you nauseous. You've been telling me that since I was a child."

Esmeralda thought of the time that Mother had kindly given her a cooking lesson, and Esmie dropped rice on the floor, and Mother had made her kneel on the rice for twenty-five minutes, and denied her rice in her meal that night...she was nauseating!

"You're right, Esmeralda, and I am going out to play bridge. You can waste your time as you always do, watching those ridiculous soap operas I must tape for you when you're at work...you make me ill."

Mother left twenty minutes later, and Esmeralda, still teary, dismissed the servants in wait for her guest, Melinda 109.

"You want me to leave early?" Consuelo, the upstairs maid snarled. "What, you have a boyfriend, Miss Esmeralda, you got to be kidding Consuelo."

The maid laughed harshly with the departing cook, and Esmeralda smiled weakly...

Esmie didn't have the nerve to tell the servants to go to hell, but fortunately they left, after Consuelo blackmailed $50 out of Esmie by threatening to tell Mother about Esmie's lesbian porn magazines.

Finally, though, Esmeralda waited for the doorbell to chime with her visitor's arrival.

And the door chimed! Esmeralda pulled a black turtleneck over her huge bulk, and marched to the door determinedly.

She opened it, and there was Melinda 109, dressed in a button down shirt and plaid schoolgirl skirt and knee socks and Mary Janes.

Melinda's long blond hair was tied in two ponytails on the sides of her head, and she looked abashed.

"Why are you so late?" Esmie demanded, gritting her teeth at Melinda 109. As she stepped closer, Esmeralda dropped twentyfive twenties into Melinda's open purse. Mother always checked Esmie's Visa bills intensely, so cash was the best thing.

" Mindy, do you know how long it's been since I've been waiting for you?" Esmie reached out and grabbed Melinda 109 by the shoulder and dragged her into the house.

In a small voice, Melinda 109 said "Auntie Esmeralda, I'm sorry, I was late because a teacher wanted to talk to me after school."

WHACK! THWACK! Esmie backhanded Melinda twice, and the android fell to the couch. "P-please Auntie Esmeralda, don't hurt me, I-uh got a bad grade on a test..."

The fat woman grabbed Melinda 109 by the ear and dragged her up again. "Haven't I told you what I'd do to you if you don't study?" Melinda 109 looked at the floor, her synthetic lower lip trembling.

"Auntie Esmeralda, I'm too old for that...please-please don't-" Esmie slapped her again.

"You're a brat, Mindy, and you're good for nothing. You can't clean the house, and your grades are shot! Strip down to your bra and panties, NOW!"

Melinda 109 backed off, trembling. "Oh, please, Auntie Esmeralda, don't-" But Esmie was implacable, and she ripped Melinda's shirt off, and dragged down her plaid skirt.

Now the robot was in a teenage beige bra and panty set, and Esmie was picking up a cane from Mother's basket, a stout Malacca that Esmie herself had felt on her buttocks many times before becoming an adult.

(Actually, Esmeralda had been in graduate school before Mother stopped using the cane).

Esmeralda came over to Melinda 109, who was shivering in her bra and panties. The android had not taken off her knee socks or her saddle shoes, and Esmeralda thought "Mindy" was quite hot looking.

"Take down your panties, you little bitch." Esmie said between her teeth. Esmie came closer, and Melinda 109, confused, backed off a little bit, and then burst into tears, and pulled her panties down, bending over the couch.

"Please d-don't hit me too hard, Auntie Esmeralda, I'm trying to be a good-"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Although Melinda 109 did not feel pain, she knew by the third hit at this coded level, she was to begin writhing and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Esmie was in heaven, watching the cane hit the full white buttocks. As the impact of the cane hit the foam covered bubbles that comprised Melinda's gluteus maximus, congealed Red Dye No.2 appeared in long welts across Melinda's curves.

After Esmie had hit one particularly hard, there were a few drops of simulated "blood".

Esmie thought of her shitty day, of her boss yelling at her because reports were late, of her psychoanalyst's disdain...

Then the aerobics instructor screaming at her, the guy in the Mercedes behind her who had called her a "cow" in the traffic jam...

And the contemptuous look of the baker when she'd ordered a dozen éclairs...and then of course of Mother's nastiness...Esmie was ready to pass it on!

She grabbed Melinda 109's blond scalp and pulled her up, throwing the robot on her back and ripping off the brassiere, which she tossed into the fireplace.

For a moment, Esmeralda was arrested by the sight of Melinda's amazing full white breasts...God they were beautiful! "Your boobs are obscene, young lady! Have you been showing them off to the boys?"

Esmeralda's script came from memories of Mother, who had tortured her daughter like this when Esmie had been an attractive teenager, until the poor girl had gained one hundred fifty extra pounds.

The cane came down harshly across Melinda's nipples, and Melinda 109 screamed and howled in agony. WHACK! WHACK! SMACK! WHACK!

Melinda's breasts bounced and heaved as the cane slammed against them again and again, until finally Melinda covered her chest and cowered on the floor, shaking.

As Melinda 109 lay there, she wondered what Esmie would think if she knew the one night that she stayed late after work to go to the psychoanalyst, was the night that Melinda 109 came over to whip and cane Esmeralda's Mother.

After Esmeralda had had her cunt licked by "Mindy" she'd dismissed the android, and Melinda 109 briskly changed clothes, left Esmeralda's house and continued the walk to meet Idell...the love of her life!

These were her final appointments, and they were over, and Soapy had sent her power packs and a generator to re-power them to Idell's house.

Professor Jonathan would be getting a letter explaining Melinda/Jessamyn's disappearance, and of course he could create another android (as he had just made the first male Marlon 109 the week before) He would not really miss Melinda/Jessamyn.

Myron and Byron would be showing up to release Webb from the evil Cranium...and Elijah "Needles" Vesuvio, Soapy's best friend (and common-law son-in-law) had been given a suspended sentence by Judge Webb Haskins...

But the down side was...poor Needles had to manage the South Beach, Florida franchise of the Little Shop!

As Melinda approached Idell's elderly Nissan, the black man came out of the car and the two embraced. "I'm yours forever, baby, or as long as we live within five miles of a Radio Shack." Melinda murmured...and the two kissed lustily.

THE END