The Live Show

Story Info
Husband persuades wife to see a live sex show.
3.9k words
4.23
164.6k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back, it all started because our sex life had begun to get kind of routine.

Not that our seven year marriage wasn't a happy one. Kathy is the love of my life, and I know she feels the same about me. But you know how it is. After a while, you just have to work harder to generate that freshness, that novelty. And if you want to know the truth, over the last year or so, our time in bed was really a dim reflection of the excitement we once had.

It wasn't just her, and it wasn't just me. But it seemed more often than not that both of us were just going through the motions. And lately we were having a hard time even summoning up the energy to do that. Pretty much now every day ended with nothing more than a "Goodnight, Babe," "Goodnight, Hon," and a quick peck.

About a year ago, I suggested maybe we could watch porn, you know, to get us in the mood. Kathy was skeptical about that, but at that point was willing to try anything, and so it became a part of our regular Friday night routine to sit in front of the television, watching a rented dvd. I tried to get the ones that claimed that they appealed to women, and Kathy seemed to like them alright, I guess. And they worked, after a fashion -- at least we were having sex a bit more often. But after a while, the novelty of that wore off, and we were back to our pretty much sexless habits.

So, it was about a month ago, I brought up the subject. There was no way to work it in smoothly after discussing the weather, and how things had gone at work, so I just blurted it out.

"So you're tired of the porn videos, hon?"

"What?" she asked, apparently taken by surprise at this turn in the conversation.

"You know, the porn videos. We haven't done that for a few months now."

"That was always your idea, Mark," she replied. "I watched them because you wanted to. It was never a real turn on for me, if you want to know the truth."

"What was wrong with them?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose there was nothing actually wrong with them. It just seemed kind of artificial, somehow. Watching on a screen. I don't know, I just never could imagine that kind of thing as being real, that's all," my wife said

"Real?"

"Maybe that's not the right word," Kathy said. "I think I'm just the kind of person that can't get that excited by something taken with a camera, viewed on a screen. It always struck me as fake, you know, kind of removed?"

After that conversation, it seemed clear that we weren't going to get any assistance for our sex life by watching something on the television or computer. And so, I made up my mind to just, well, just be satisfied with things the way they were.

Coincidentally, a couple of weeks later, I overheard a bunch of younger guys at the office talking in the cafeteria about a bachelor party they had attended over the weekend.

"Wow, watching that Ingrid, what a turn on," one said.

"And that Mario, what an unbelievable stud," said another.

I sat down near them, trying not to seem too obviously interested. And as they continued to rehash the weekend's events, it became clear that the bachelor party had included some kind of live sex show.

I allowed myself to start thinking, "Maybe I could talk Kathy into us seeing something like that. Maybe, just maybe, she'd be curious enough to see if something in person would be more intense, more real, than watching a video."

But I needed to find out some details. Later in the day, I wandered casually into Jerry's office, a cup of coffee in hand.

"Hi Mark," he said, as he looked up from some drawings he was reviewing.

"How do those look?" I said.

"Pretty good, although I think we're going to need some additional detail on the rear elevation," he replied.

"Great," I said. "By the way, I heard you guys talking about Bill's bachelor party earlier. Sounded pretty hot."

"You have no idea," he said. "To tell you the truth, I never saw a man and woman having sex right in front of me before. Boy, it was pretty intense."

"How did you guys find these people?" I asked.

"Mario and Ingrid? Actually, I was the one that lined them up. They came from the circus," he said.

"They came from where?"

"You heard me. The circus. Yes, there are still circuses out there, although they're pretty much dying out now. Yeah. My brother, when he got out of the army and was looking for something to do, he became a clown. Right, literally, a clown in the circus. And he got to know Mario and Ingrid there. They were trapeze performers, or acrobats, something like that," Jerry smiled at my interest in all this.

He continued, "About a year or so ago, the circus was closing down, and Mario and Ingrid decided they would try to use their, um, physical talents in a different way. So when we were looking for someone to do Bill's bachelor party, I talked to my brother, and he recommended that we have a performance by Mario and Ingrid."

"Are they on the internet or something, I mean, how do they advertise for business?" I asked.

Jerry said, "No, they try to stay way under the radar. It's strictly by word of mouth from trusted clients."

"Um, are you a trusted client?" I said. And that was how it began. In the next couple of days, Jerry arranged for me to talk to Mario about what I had in mind. Actually I didn't really know what I had in mind. So Mario had to give me some guidance.

But that was the easy part. I figured the hard part would be when I brought this idea up with Kathy.

Actually, I kind of figured wrong.

"So, honey, I was thinking about what you said the other day, you know, about the porn videos," I said to Kathy as we were having drinks at a very nice restaurant.

"What about?" she said, taking a sip of her margarita.

"Maybe, maybe you're right. Rather than watch any more of those, I was thinking of another idea," I said.

"I'm listening," my wife replied.

"Well, maybe we could watch something that was, um, you know, live," I said.

"Live," she said. A statement, not a question. "You mean watch a man and woman have live sex. Right in front of us."

"Not to participate, of course," I interrupted. "Just you and me, watching, getting caught up in the heat of it all, then later we can start ripping each other's clothes off," I said. "Or something."

I waited for her to do something dramatic. Maybe start laughing out loud. Maybe just get up and walk right out of the restaurant. Really, I was waiting for her to reject the idea out of hand. But instead of that, she started inquiring into the details.

"Well, how would that work?" she asked. "Who would it be?'

I explained to her about Mario and Ingrid. And the circus. And how they only did this for trusted clients referred by word of mouth.

"And where would we do this?" she asked. "No way that I want to go to some sleazy apartment these people have somewhere."

"No, no. They could come to our house. We could be totally comfortable with the surroundings that way. And if at any point, we decided this wasn't what we wanted, we could call a halt to it and have them leave," I explained.

A long silence followed. After which Kathy said, "Well, OK. What's the worst that could happen? We'd be bored or turned off and it would be an evening wasted. One evening. Not such a big deal."

So with that clearance, I proceeded to make the necessary arrangements with Mario. We worked out payment terms, schedules, timing and logistics, and three weeks later, the big night finally arrived.

The doorbell rang at 9:00 pm, and I went to the door to answer.

"Hello. I'm Mario. And this is my wife Ingrid." He was tall, about 6'5", looking to be about 28 years old. Mediterranean complexion, with his head closely shaved, and a black goatee.

"I'm Mark," I said. "And this is my wife, Kathy."

"We are very pleased to be here," said Ingrid, with a Scandinavian accent. She too was tall, about 5'10," with long straight blonde hair. She looked a little younger, maybe 22. "We very much hope that you will both enjoy our performance."

I looked at Kathy staring at Mario, her lower lip dropping just a bit, as Mario added, "I know you are probably a little nervous, not knowing what to expect. But rest assured that all of our customers have been fully, and completely, satisfied. Could you please direct us to the bedroom, as we have some things to set up? We'll call you when we're ready."

So Kathy and I sat in our living room waiting for their call. Over the next hour, we struggled to make conversation, and finished two bottles of our favorite Cabernet in the process.

Then I heard Ingrid's voice call, "We are ready for you now."

And then Mario said, "Kathy, I'm ready for you, please come upstairs."

We got another bottle of wine and carried it and two glasses upstairs. The hallway was dark as we approached our open bedroom door. Soft music floated out from the room, but with an insistent beat behind it. As we peered in the door, hand in hand, we saw that our familiar room had been somehow transformed. Scented candles provided the only light, and there seemed to be a variety of mirrors carefully positioned throughout the room, reflecting the soft light at unusual angles, and making the room seem as if it were filled with thousands of candles.

On our king sized bed in the middle of the room, Ingrid knelt, facing us, with Mario kneeling behind her. They were both completely naked before us. Their skin, from their faces to their toes, was completely covered by oil, reflecting the candles off their trim bodies in a million highlights.

They motioned us to a couch positioned a few feet from the bed, next to a small table for our wine bottle and glasses.

"Welcome to your personal theater of love," said Mario. "We are here for your pleasure, to fulfill your deepest and most hidden desires." His voice was low, and it seemed to me like he was directing his words to Kathy.

Ingrid said softly, "We hope that you will feel free to go wherever your emotions and desires may lead you tonight. There are no rules, no restrictions."

We sat on the couch. I poured two glasses of wine, and handed one to my beautiful wife, placing the bottle on the table beside us. Kathy had never looked more lovely, even though she wasn't dressed exotically -- just an ordinary sweatshirt and sweatpants, with her feet bare. But her soft auburn hair seemed like a halo framing her face in the soft light, and her eyes had a shine to them that I couldn't recall having seen before.

"To us," I said.

"To all of us," replied my wife.

As we sipped our wine, the music got a bit louder, and Mario, positioned behind Ingrid, began to caress her oiled breasts with his large oiled hands, while Kathy and I watched it beginning to happen.

"Mmmm," Ingrid murmured. She tilted her head back, her eyes closing.

Mario, behind Ingrid's shoulder, seemed to be looking deeply into Kathy's eyes as he leaned forward and his tongue wetly licked Ingrid's earlobe. At the same time, his oiled fingers began pulling on Ingrid's nipples, and we could see them grow hard as he tugged against them. Mario moved around to Ingrid's side, then, with his lips and tongue moving wetly across her neck, and as she turned her head their lips met in a soft kiss.

"Mmmm, yesss baby," said Ingrid, and then her mouth opened to accept his tongue, swirling her own tongue now hotly against his. "I want you."

And Kathy took a long sip from her wine glass.

Mario broke their kiss, and suddenly moved his head down, licking and sucking Ingrid's oiled breasts.

"Ohhhh, goddd, soo good," said Ingrid, and now she was looking deeply into Kathy's eyes. "Do it to me, honey. Kathy, his tongue is soooo, soooo good on my hot nipples."

As Ingrid stared into Kathy's eyes, her oiled hand glinted in the candlelight as she reached down for Mario's cock, beginning to slowly stroke its oiled erect length. Mario thrust his pelvis so that his glinting cock was fully visible.

"See how big and thick his cock is, Kathy," Ingrid said. "Believe me, he can provide the experience of a lifetime for any woman. It's huge isn't it? I'll bet he's bigger than Mark, I'll bet he's a whole lot bigger. Kathy?"

My lovely wife said nothing as her breathing seemed to get heavier. But she seemed to nod her head once, almost imperceptibly. She held up her now empty wine glass to me, and I refilled it for her.

And as Ingrid continued her oily stroking of Mario's huge cock, his hand traced down over her shining belly, approaching her shaved pussy. Ingrid's hips began to move rhythmically now, seeking Mario's touch, as her eyes continued to be locked on my wife's.

"I need his touch, Kathy," Ingrid said. "I am so wet for him. Wet to accept him, his hands, his tongue, his huge cock. I'd do anything for it. How about you, Kathy? Are you getting wet now, honey? Who are you getting wet for?

I was sitting right next to my lovely wife, and now I could hear her breath coming harder and faster. Her ass was beginning to squirm on the seat. And as she finished her glass of wine, she handed it back to me.

By this point, we could hear the squishing sounds of Mario and Ingrid's mutual stroking of each other, through the oil and their own juices. Ingrid's head was back and she gazed at Kathy with lowered eyelids. Her hand barely encircled Mario's huge cock, and her hips thrust repeatedly at his hand, which was sliding again and again over her burning clit.

"Go ahead, Kathy," said Mario. "Touch yourself. Right there. You know you want to. No rules, no limits," as he continued to rhythmically stroke Ingrid towards orgasm. Candlelight flickered from a million directions, and the room seem to have gotten a lot hotter.

And then my wife turned to look at me for a moment as her hand disappeared under her sweatpants, her hips thrusting slowly as she began to pleasure herself, and a low murmur escaped her lips. "Mmmmmm."

"That's it, baby," said Ingrid. "Doesn't that feel good? It's only the beginning. Oooohhhh, yesssss," she cried as Mario stroked her, and she continued her fixed gaze on my wife.

And now Mario moved down on Ingrid, his lips and tongue trailing wetly down across her belly, as her hips thrust harder in anticipation of what was to come.

Ingrid placed her hands behind Mario's head, pushing him downward to her circling pussy. Looking into Kathy's eyes, she said, "His tongue, Kathy. It's making me soo hot. Better than any other man ever could. Do you want it, too, baby? Are you getting hot now for Mario's tongue? Are you? Getting hotter and hotter now?"

Kathy looked over at me, then, and without a word, stood up and removed her sweatshirt and sweatpants, surprising me to see she had worn no bra and no panties, and was now completely naked in the soft candlelight.

She sat right back down and now began stroking herself slowly, with her other hand caressing her nipple. As she spread her legs wider, her right knee touched mine.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, oooooohh yessssss, my godddddddd," Ingrid's voice filled the room. "I... your... your tongue, honey...please, give me more....ohhhh." And my now naked wife was moving her own hand faster and faster, stroking her hot and wet clit, turgid now under her fingers. Somehow, one of the many mirrors in the room turned so that it reflected right back to Kathy the image of her masturbation.

"Look at yourself, Kathy, in the mirror," said Ingrid. "Look at the pleasure in your own eyes. Imagine Mario's tongue circling your clit. Cumm now, baby. Cumm with me."

My lovely wife watched herself masturbating in the mirror, her hips and her hand moving in a blur now, and then her eyes closed as she was lost in her own thoughts.

As Mario's tongue moved in a frenzy around Ingrid's clit, she let out a loud cry. "Ohhhhhhh! I'm cummminnnng now, Kathy. Would you like to cum, baby? Let Mario make you cum. He'll keep you cumming till you can't take any more."

At that moment, with Kathy's leg touching mine, I could feel her hips spasm as she thrust her pussy up against her hand, and screamed, "Ohhhhhh yessss, I'mm cummmminnnngggg toooo!!"

And as Kathy came down from her orgasm, panting and quivering, Ingrid and Mario got off the bed. Ingrid took Kathy's right hand, Mario her left, as she rose from the couch and joined the couple on our king sized bed, looking fleetingly over her shoulder at me on the couch.

"Would you like some oil, baby?" asked Mario. My wife nodded soundlessly, and Mario and Ingrid gently laid her down on the bed, facing up. Ingrid retrieved a bottle of warm oil and began massaging it into Kathy's skin, beginning with her feet, and slowly working her way up.

At the same time, Mario leaned over my wife, bent down, and his lips met hers. At first he kissed her softly, and then gradually, I could see her mouth open to accept his tongue. Mario shot me a quick glance, then his own mouth opened, and his tongue entered my wife's mouth, as his hand moved down to cup her breast. His oily hand tweaked and pulled at her nipple, as Ingrid's hands, soaked now with oil, massaged the thick liquid into Kathy's thighs. Round and round on Kathy's thighs moved Ingrid's slippery hands, and Kathy's hands moved behind Mario's head, pulling his lips hard against hers.

Mario and my wife held their kiss for a long time, their tongues swirling and stroking each other. Then, as if in a choreographed motion, Mario and Ingrid changed positions, with Ingrid moving up and kissing my wife, woman to woman, directly on the lips. Kathy's eyes seemed to grow wide, but as Mario began massaging oil into her upper thighs, her eyes closed and she accepted Ingrid's soft kiss with a low moan.

Ingrid's lips, sure in their knowledge of what pleasures a woman, worked softly against Kathy's, with her small tongue darting in and out of Kathy's mouth.

"Ohhhh, baby, yes," said Kathy. "Just like that."

Mario's hands were stroking over Kathy's belly now, it's oily surface bouncing under him. Then he lowered his head, moved it slowly down, directly over her pussy, and he leaned in and his long red tongue lapped out and made electric contact with my wife's ecstatically rotating clit.

"Ohhhhhhh miiii goddddd," she screamed, and putting her hands behind his head, pulled his tongue to her. Another mirror seemed to move into place, and Kathy watched herself, her legs splayed wide, Mario's head between them, with her hands pulling hard, straining to cum with this man's hot, wet tongue stroking hotly again and again over her burning clit.

Ingrid whispered in her ear, "Let it happen baby. Let it happen now."

And the combination of Mario's moving tongue and Ingrid's voice was all it took as Kathy shrieked in a high keening voice, "Yessssss, baby....Do it to me now... I'm cummmminnnnggg aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh."

Kathy shuddered for it seemed like a full minute, then Mario moved away from her pussy. She caught my eye then, as I sat on the couch.

"Get naked, Mark, honey. Get naked for me now," my wife said to me then. "You know what I want, more than anything, baby? I want to see you pleasure yourself now. I want to see you stroke your dick until you make yourself cum while you're watching us, baby. Show me just how much it excites you for me to cum again and again with another man. Jack off for me where you sitting there. And watch me go places I've never gone before."

My beautiful wife reached for Mario's cock. And after shedding my clothes, I reached for my own.

"I haven't been able to take my eyes off your cock all evening, honey," she said to Mario. "I can't wait to see if it's everything Ingrid says."

Mario moved up over Kathy then, obscuring her face from my gaze. I heard him say, "Only one way for you to find out baby. I know you want it, so go ahead and put it in now."

"But it's so big. I've never had a cock anywhere near this size. I don't know," my lovely wife said to this man. And a small flick of his hips moved the head of his huge prick barely into the entrance to her vagina.

12