The Live Show Toyko Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers

She certainly didn't plan for some stranger to be so intimate with her or with something she wears when we came out tonight. It was a spontaneous decision in actual fact. Only a few moments earlier we were like everyone else here just watching. She was not expecting she will have her panties taken off her. But now a stranger is licking the warm crotch of her of panties in front of everyone. I feel her embarrassment. I feel embarrassed. My jealous pain lingers but so does my hard erection. It won't go down. And I think he will go all the way with her now.

It was strange to see someone do this but even more strange is that it was rather erotic. The Japanese are eccentric and bloody perverted. Yet I was so turned on as my jealous rage settles down. How often do you see someone licking the fresh stain off your girlfriend's panties? I am throbbing hard as I begin to massage it. I can feel my seminal fluid oozing up my shaft.

I can see the Japanese man's penis fully erect now sticking out of his underwear as he stood there doing his erotic act while Julie watches. His swollen head glistens in the light throbbing with excitement.

Then he drops the panties and walks over to Julie and goes down on his knees. Then quickly lifts Julie's buttocks up and pushes her thighs wide apart. The jealous rage suddenly comes back. It hurts me seeing someone touching her in this way. I feel tears of anger slowly cloud my eyes. I wanted to stop him from going further. Yet I still throb with sexual desire to watch another man touch her intimately. There's no stopping him now. He intimately brushes aside her damp pubic hairs to expose her inner labia. Wetness glistens along the chunky creases of those lips. Painfully I hear her moaning. Enjoying it.

"Ohhhh, ohhh yeahhh, ohhh yeahhh"

Her moans pierces my heart. It was painful to watch him touch her so intimately then hearing her desire for him to eat her out. For him to expose her intimately, for everyone to see and hear her excitement.

I am not sure I can watch. I feel people looking at me, again watching me squirm uncomfortably. Some were getting off on my jealous reaction. My reaction to seeing another man about to go down on my beautiful girlfriend.. Touching her intimately. Then eating her out.

The cameraman zooms close. On the screen I can see him. A dirty smile appears on his face. He says something in Japanese then places his thumbs on either side of her inner labia and in one quick movement he forcibly pulls wide apart her chunky labia exposing her vulva completely. Her labia falls open. Her creamy wet vulva now visible to all. Her vagina open and exposed. I can hear her pleasure, her excitement as he opens her up. The pain comes back in vengeance. I not sure I can bear to watch. But the image on screen of her spread open vulva displayed in that way was turning me on. I can hear other females moaning in the venue. They are masturbating themselves as they watched.

He mutters excitedly again in Japanese, as he stares at her private parts, mesmerised at her inner beauty. He breathes in strongly. I can almost smell her myself, being familiar with her scent. He then touches her prepuce moving it up firmly, fully exposing her clitoris with his finger. It exposes a layer of creamy specks covering it. I feel instantly embarrassed as I am familiar with her. Then he rubs her there. She moans and squeals with pleasure. His breathing becomes heavy and slow as he stares intensely at her vulva, mesmerised by the appearance of her labia, the colour of her insides and shape and creases of the lips. Then he inhales deeply her musky smell. He releases his fingers watching her labia close temporary then suddenly pulls them apart again. He does this again a couple more times watching how her private parts fall back on themselves. It was erotic seeing her folds open and then closing on their own. I hear her pleasure.

"Ohhh yeahhh!, ohhh yeahhh!" she moans in expectation.

The cameras zoom close to see her facial reaction, studying her. Her face blushing red as her tongue licks her sexy lips. Her eyes closed, savouring the moment. Another zooms close to her exposed vulva which is getting wetter and wetter with excitement. This time while holding her like this, he immediately goes down on her, licking furiously. Julie starts to moan uncontrollably. He sucks hard along the creamy folds her wetness and then licks incredibly fast on her exposed clitoris. The camera shows the incredible view of his tongue lashing fast at her clitoris. Immediately she orgasms. Her heads rolls from side to side and her body twitches and convulses in orgasmic pleasure. Suddenly that jealous rage engulfs me again, as again the camera pans in watching my reactions. Then I hear her orgasm again. Clearly she is overwhelmed with pleasure as her legs flex

wildly. Her hands massaging herself all over as he eats her out. A camera captures the view behind him. His head shaking up and down as he lick her out. Loud sucking sounds can be heard. He moans with pleasure as he aims to please her. Then in one final act of pleasure, she grabs his head and rubs and gyrate her pussy into it as she orgasms again. The jealous pain hits me again. Julie is a squirter when overwhelmed. I realise she would have squirted onto his face. Into his mouth. She moans loudly as the orgasmic wave washes over her small frame. She shudders with spasms. The sight extremely erotic. Both of them moaning loudly now.

After what seem like minutes he sits back. It becomes apparently he had cum. Drops of cum is seen on the floor and on the couch front. He had cum unaided such was the pleasure he felt eating my girlfriend to orgasm a few times. His penis now completely uncovered drips with cum when he sits down. He begins kissing her like some horny teenager. She reciprocates very willingly.

They go like that for a minute making out like they haven't seen each other for a while. Their hands all over each other. His hand massaging her pussy and breasts and her hand on his once again erect penis.

Then he begins to finger fuck her as he sits to her right. He fingers her extremely fast. And he stares at her face with that lustful smirk as he pleasures her, wanting to see her reaction. Her juices starts to explode out as he fully pistons her. Her heads rolls in orgasmic pleasure as she begins to cum. I can see his smirking face as he stares at her. Those dark emotions hits me again. I wanted it to stop but it was all happening too fast. Her wide open legs flexing wildly, twitches and shakes as she moans out of control and orgasms again. The camera captures the moment on her face as she orgasms again. Another camera zooms close to the Japanese man's fingers plunging relentlessly into Julie's pussy. I had got to say I was overwhelmed myself at the sight of another man masturbating my girlfriend. The jealous rage of emotion slowly gets pushed aside by extreme arousal. He them fully exposes her clitoris and begins to rub it very very fast while deep kissing her and again she orgasms. She explodes. Unbelievably I can see her juices exploding out as she starts to squirt clear cum juice. I can feel her pleasure. I know what she's like. She moans uncontrollably as she orgasms again. Her body convulses and her lower legs flex almost violently. It was rather hot to watch. I can see and hear a lot of moaning from different parts of the venue. I can see some masturbating themselves furiously. Their legs wide apart as they watch this man masturbate my girlfriend on stage.

My face blushes with embarrassment as I witness Julie my sexy stunning Vietnamese girlfriend gets the rub of her life. He stops and pulls out his creamy fingers and places it into Julie's mouth allowing her to lick then clean. She sucks like a child with a ice block handed to her. Then he puts them into his own mouth savouring her taste.

Then immediately he swaps position with Julie sitting on his right. He must have know she is right handed. They start to kiss and make out again like young lovers. He pushes her hand onto his erection. But she doesn't oblige and brings her hand back up. Maybe she is happen to massage him but not finish him off. But he insists grabbing her hand and laying it on his hard shaft. Clearly he wanted to savour the experience how she will masturbate him. He wanted her jerk him off. The inexperienced females in the audience want to watch her experienced hand technique. And knowing Julie she will be more than obliging when she starts. And I know what she's like. How she will touch him. How she will masturbate him. Her technique. The expressions on her face. And finally how erotically hot she really can be. I feel that dark jealous thought come over me. That thought of watching her masturbate this guy the way she masturbate me, hurts. This is painful. I feel moisture fill my eyes. My heart sinks as I watch her moves.

She finally pulls his underwear fully down exposing him. She starts to massage him, running her slender fingers lightly along the stiff shaft. She begins to rub his testicles and begin to slowly move his foreskin up and down over the swollen glistening head. It was oozing heavily. She kisses him while massaging his shaft and testicles working him up.

Then while looking into his lust filled eyes she brings her right hand to her mouth and licks her palm slowly then brings her hand to his penis and applies her saliva on his swollen head, twisting firmly. Then followed by short fast burst of stroking. She stares at him through the whole movement, and he does the same to her. It was the same technique she uses on me. I feel embarrassed now. It is the intimacy I seen many times with her before. She repeats this a few times with the stroking speeding up each time. He moans from the sensation. He is really bestowed by her now. He's feeling what's it like to be with her. Being masturbated by her. I can hear her moan with excitement as she pleasured him with her experienced technique. Her head rolls in aroused pleasure as she masturbates him. Her eyes open and close as she enjoys this moment. Her tongue licks her lips erotically. And she stares back at him. His eyes bulging, never leaving her face, watching her facial expressions.. I can hear her whispers, her excited moans on the speakers as she get over excited.

"Oh yeahhh, ohh yeahhh. You like this, Ohh yeahhh feel so good!"

As she begins to talk dirty to him. Even if he didn't understand, the message is clear, she is so aroused now. His eyes stare intensely at my stunning Julie, literally popping out as he enjoyed this moment of experience with another man's lady, as he continues staring at her facial responses and body language.

Those dark demons of jealous rears its ugly head. I feel those emotions take over. I feel embarrassed seeing Julie in heat. I watch her in action with my head resting on my hands. People near me glance at me and the screen. Some maybe enjoying my uncomfortable body language. I blush at her dirty talk. It was too intimate to share with all these strangers. I thought back only 30 minutes earlier we were sitting comfortably here, content to watch and enjoy the show but now she is on stage being intimate with a total stranger masturbating him with the same technique I know so well and whispering dirty intimate things to him. I am feeling jealous and caught by surprise at what's happening now. I feel a little upset but what's happening between my legs suggests otherwise. I was torn between the dark thoughts of jealous pain and feeling rather turned on.

I put on a brave face and focused on the pleasure she is giving him. As I watched and listened to her, I knew her well and what she will do next. I tried hard to focus on how it is turning me on. Trying to not feel jealous and focus instead on watching a beautiful female masturbating another man. But she is my girlfriend of a few years now. She hasn't been with any other man for those years. So I feel I don't want to loose her. It was like she was having a fling and I was forced to watch. How she masturbated him now is the same as how she masturbates me. And she seems to be really enjoying it. The rage won't go away and my eyes swell with moisture. I miss her now and would like her to stop and come back.

But right now she is staring at him with that familiar lustful smirk. That excited stare of hers drives me crazy when I am with her. I feel embarrassment and humiliation as she continues licking her palm and applying her saliva to his stiff shaft in a twisting motion followed by her classic fast burst of jerking. He looks mesmerised by her as he moans in response to the amazing sensation. He reaches out with his hand to brush aside her hair. A sign he is bestowed by her. It was a sign of intimacy. He massages with her breast while staring back at her pretty face. His pelvis slowly heaves up and down.

Across the venue I can hear women moaning in the otherwise silence. The camera focuses on Julie pretty face, observing her aroused facial expressions. Her head rolls slowly as she moans. Her hand comes to her mouth every few seconds, licking slowly deliberately, then returns to his penis stroking it fast.

"Ohhh yeahhh, you like it, feels so good!"

Those dirty intimate words from her, clearly heard over the speakers sends me mad with jealous. I can see the eyes on me again watching my reactions. My face turns bright red. I am embarrassed that my sexy girlfriend of a few years can be so intimate to a complete stranger. It was how she was with me in our private moments together. There was no shame from her. She was being herself. My eyes tear up as I watched.

He begins to pump his pelvis regularly in sync with her masturbating hand. He moans louder as he nears another point of no return. Julie watches and listens to his reaction.

"Oh yeahhh, oh yeahhh, ohhh it feels so good, so good! hmmm."

As she rolls her head in excitement. Her eyes open and close. As she opens her eyes she stares at him licking her lips. Dirty whispers leave her lips as she tries to excite him more and more. Clearly it is working as he starts to suddenly moan loudly. His pelvis punches in the air wanting it. I know now this she will finish him. Humiliation creeps over my face as I know how she will perform now. She moans excitedly and enthusiastically.

" Ohhhh yeahhh, feel so good, ohhh feel so good. Ohhh cum for me!!"

Suddenly her right hand masturbates him into an instant blur. It is wild and frenzied jerking. The sound of her hand stroking him fills the venue air. He moans uncontrollably. His head rolls and gets thrown back. His pelvis moves quickly up and down. The camera zooms in close too to Julie's face. It shows her overwhelmed in excitement. Her mouth whispering dirty things as she moans enthusiastically. She is really enjoying this. I have seem this look many times and it hurts me. It humiliates me. I watch her right hand moving extremely fast. I watch her facial expressions. And I hear her excitement. I am getting so turned on now. It's now driving me crazy. My girlfriend of many years going all out furiously masturbating another man for the first time in years. I feel the pleasure he is now experiencing.

In seconds he explodes. He cums like a fire hose out if control. Hot cum flies everywhere. He moans very loud. Julie squeals and moans loud with enthusiastic excitement. It is extremely erotic watching his white cum fly as my girlfriend masturbates him very very fast. It was like a scene from a hardcore movie. Unlike some girls, she doesn't suddenly stop or slow down. Her frenzied stroking continues as thick white streaks of his cum can be seen on the stiff shaft. The sound of thick cum being rubbed is audibly clear.

"Ohhh yeahhh, ohhh yeahhhh, feel so good, hmmmm, hmmm, feel so good!"

Her hot facial expressions very erotic appears on the screen. Her stroking continues. He reaches out to her, but she pushes his hand away. Him moans and squirms uncontrollably. His pelvis pumping and gyrating in the air. Her wild handjob goes on for another 30 seconds before slowly down.

Then she kisses him, her hand still gripping him. He wraps his hands around head as they kissed passionately. Then like a scene from an old hardcore movie she starts to lick the thick cum dripping down his penis. She performs long licks up the shaft until the shaft is clean before playing with the pool of cum on his abdomen and chest. She proceeds to lick that as well. As she cleaned him with her tongue, I can see the smirk run across his face. The look of satisfaction. He has got what he wanted and experienced my stunning Julie. Suddenly I start to rage again. I didn't like him. But I cannot get back what's now gone.

In the background moaning continues from the audience as some girls finished themselves off. A camera focussed on one furiously masturbating herself. Her legs wide apart. Other girls gather close watching as she orgasms.

Then the sexy music of Modern Talking plays again. This time it was playing the song. "You're my heart. You're my Soul".

I can see Julie still kissing him now like teenagers. Tears come to my eyes. I hold my face in my hands. Too humiliated now. The music plays loud in the background, suddenly I feel someone sit down next me. It wasn't Julie but the beautiful Japanese girl from the first show. She rubs my back and lifts my head up and begins to kiss me. I feel her right hand on my very hard penis. She massages it. Oh my god, oh my god I getting rather turned on by the presence of another woman touching me. I can smell her perfume, her scent. I sit up more. My legs start to open. She moves her right knee against my balls pushing firmly up. I see people gathering around us. The females in particular wanted to see the close up of the action unfolding. They wanted to see her technique. Maybe learn something. It is so hot being in display like this.

The Japanese girl smiles. She is rather sexy and really turning me on. I feel my penis throbbing hard. I want release. She kisses me passionately moaning as she did. I close my eyes enjoying the attention she gives me. I feel her hand unzip me. Her right hand moves in pulling my now very wet shaft out. She massages my testicles. Her warm slender hand feel so good. I move my hand to try to touch her pussy but she pushes it away.

Then immediately she goes down on me. Her head moves up and down quickly while her hand strokes me up and down. Oh my god, oh my god, it feels so good. Oh god shit I feel myself almost ejaculating. But she comes back up and opens her mouth releasing a large stream of saliva onto my throbbing head. Then proceeds to firmly twist hard and fast her saliva over the head and shaft. My god I am in heaven. I shudder and moan loud as she deliberately does this for a few seconds. She stares at me smiling then starts to kiss me again while twisting fast. Oh my god she's really sexy, so good, my pelvis pushes quickly up. She see and hears my pleasure, my desperation and immediately strokes me extremely fast. Oh god I feel myself cumming. The sensation and presence of another woman masturbating me is extremely arousing. I compare her with my Julie. She was not as fast as she is. Her technique different but she is experienced and her smell and stroking is driving me crazy. Oh my god that's feel so good, I grab her face kissing her as she masturbated me faster sensing my time is coming. I explode. My cum flies out landing everywhere. She moans in excitement. She whispers erotically in Japanese. Her face distorted in pleasure. I am so turned on. She continues stroking fast. Thank God for that. There's nothing worse then when a girl suddenly stops as you cum. I open my eyes to see people gathering around us in silence, staring, some moaning and touching themselves. Then that song plays again. I fall back in my seat as relief sets in. The Japanese girl stands up and leaves. People leave as the music plays on.

Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers