The Live Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, baby, we'll take it real slow," said Mario, and with the next thrust his prick penetrated another inch. Then another, and another, until before long their oiled bodies were moving rhythmically together, the soft light reflecting off their oiled skin, and their grunting sounds filled the room.

Ingrid looked at me and said, "I hope you're sure you wanted this, Mark. Think you'll be able to satisfy your wife after this?" And she bent down and kissed my beautiful wife full on the lips. I was stroking my cock faster now, as Mario had finally filled Kathy with his huge prick.

I heard her say, "Oh, migod....Baby, he's sooo huge. He's soooo good. Thank you baby, thank you for this wonderful prick. Cum for me, Mark, please cum now. Jack that dick, baby. Mario, keep fucking me. Don't cum yet, don't leave me hanging. Just keep fucking me hard. Oohhhh I love it, love your huge prick baby."

And then she came once more, screaming out her orgasm as she cupped Mario's ass cheeks. "Ahhhhhhh, never.....never......ohhhhhhh like....oooohhh yeessssss."

And with that, another mirror moved so that I saw my own reflection, my own stroking of my hard dick, and then, then, I shot my own wad, as Ingrid gazed at me with a small smile. But Mario didn't cum. Not then and not for the next thirty or forty-five minutes, as he just continued to pound my lovely wife to orgasm after orgasm, her body thrashing, her words incoherent. After a while, I got up, left the room, and went downstairs, falling later into a troubled sleep, interrupted periodically through the night by my wife's screams of ecstasy.

I figured we wouldn't be watching porn movies any more.

12