The Lizard Wars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Kragu Hedire whose knowledge of medicine so surpassed the world he was not only requested to teach this to others but given a license to practice medicine. He opened up a free clinic in which most of those who were at the roadside hospital and even some of the patients went to work there. New medical equipment of lizard design and later of Doctor Kragu Hedire's and others at the clinic would be rented to doctors and hospitals at only $100 per year! With these rents, Doctor Kragu Hedire's books, lectures, teaching and donations from around the world the clinic would become the third largest hospital in the world and still FREE!

Almost all of the patients at the roadside hospital became close friends whether human or lizard even to going into business together.

Because of the fertilizer that Ariel had shown the farmers in town within seven years hunger in the world disappeared. Ten years later in a small town in the mid west a statue paid for by world donations of a more human like man than lizard and his more lizard like wife next to him. Two plaques on the statues, one under each figure, Ariel's plaque said:

Commander Ariel Zutra he stopped hunger in this world for which we are all very thankful to him.

Under his wife's statue, me, it said:

Co-Commander Princess Tia Eta-Zutra. Her kindness helped protect this town and its people during and even after the war.

"It is the person who makes the difference not the person's name."

These statues and the park around them became world attractions which help the town to grow into a much larger city.

The high school was renamed to honor a patriot from the war its new name was: Tina T. Foster High School. I might add that my middle initial is NOT T but I'm sure it was put there by someone who knew me and that it stood for Tia.

In what had been a small farm town outside of the main town, but was now part of the larger city there was a children's park. In the middle of this park was a statue of a lizard sitting on a stool a Mother Goose book opened on his lap, around him sat a half dozen statues of human children listening to him read. The plaque on the statue said:

Corporal Lem Kiha

"Kindness knows not race or species."

Donated by the children of a war time school.

Of all the statues that appeared in and around the town, the picture of this one on my computer still brings tears to my eyes, but also makes me feel good that the children did this for him.

Ariel had given Maria Wilson a special transmitter that somehow even light years away from she could send and receive messages from Anna in a few hours or within 24 hours. Maria would know of and get pictures, even video, of her grandchildren.

The patients from the roadside hospital whose former occupations varied a great deal help in many fields like energy. They were able to show the grain we had grown for our trip was like a concentrated food. The uneatable parts made a non polluting very efficient fuel. Cars and trucks would get between 100 to 200 miles per gallon. When other former patients showed auto makers how to use this fuel and raise that mileage ten times that.

Space travel also was improved so much that Earth and lizard worlds would again meet as friends on a planet half way between each planet 227 years later.

It took us three years traveling at light speed to find a planet that was right for everyone. One of the first things my mother did was to have a national grave yard built, Corporal Lem Kiha's cold storage coffin was the first placed there in the cemetery named after him. Any person who had served in either our army or in an Earth army could be placed there.

After 15 years of being Queen my mother asked that I become Queen, so she could enjoy her grandchildren more. Ariel and I had six children by then. My name would change to Queen Tia Eta-Zutra because as Queen my maiden name had to appear in my name by law.

While this was going on I found out that the average age for a lizard was 200 plus years and as what was happening on Earth because of Doctor Hedire, I and all humans average life span was now also about the same. A nice thing about this was people and lizards alike would still look and feel no older than 40 years old at most.