The Loan Shark & the Teacher

Story Info
Loan shark takes his pound of flesh from debtor.
4.5k words
4.38
93k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djr2002
djr2002
12 Followers

In the offices of Cardinal Loans, Matthew Cardinal sat at his computer checking the latest accounts of several of his clients. Matthew had always been called a loan shark but his office has never been as busy as at the present moment, the credit crunch has been hitting hard and people have been using his services to pay off overdue mortgages or credit card payments. He smiled to himself as he saw one of his son's teachers, Mrs Drake, had fallen behind in her payments again. He decided it was time to call and confront her.

He waited until after school had finished for the day and then called her mobile.

"Hello?"

"Hello is that Mrs Drake?" he asked.

"Yes it is."

"Hello Mrs Drake, this is Matthew Cardinal from Cardinal Loans, it seems we have a problem. You are now two months late with your payments and unfortunately this will push your interest rate a lot higher. Can we arrange an appointment to discuss your account and we can go through the revised payment structure?"

There was silence at the end of the phone.

"Mrs Drake?"

"Yes, sorry," her voice wavering, "I can come by tomorrow after school but I really can't afford to pay you anything until my next pay day, I'm really sorry."

"Tomorrow is fine, we can go through your account and I'll try to help you if I can."

"Thank you for your understanding, I'll see you tomorrow at 4.30 then?"

"Look forward to seeing you then."

Her hands were shaking when she finished the call. She had been so stupid, borrowing from a loan shark to pay off her mortgage arrears and now she was behind on both again. Oh God, she thought to herself while sitting at her desk in John Walters High School, what am I going to do? She couldn't afford a scandal here in the leafy suburban shires, she was well known in the village and the gossips would have a field day if news of her debts were to get out.

Add to that what her husband would think about her borrowing money without his knowledge she didn't want to even contemplate. She'd not be able to look anybody in the eye anymore and shuddered just thinking about it. And what if the school board were to find out? Her shoulders sagged as she buried her face in her hands and sobbed quietly to herself.

Matthew smiled again as he checked the numbers on his screen. Mrs Drake was now two months behind on her loan of £5,000 which triggered the increase in interest rate he had mentioned on the phone. She was already paying 25% on the original loan but now this would increase to 50%, this would push her monthly payment up from £500 to around a thousand and he knew there was no way she was going to be able to pay that.

A devious plan was forming in his head. Mrs Drake was an attractive woman, shoulder length brown hair, sparkling green eyes and an apparently voluptuous body. He couldn't tell what her body was really like because every time he'd seen her, she'd been wearing dowdy clothes, thick jumpers and long skirts but the promise was there.

He had noticed her large breasts even through the woolly jumpers. As he thought of making her expose them to him he smirked to himself. His devious plan forming in his head. He loved nothing more than humiliating people who couldn't pay back their debts and this was going to be a good one!

At 4.30pm on the dot the following day Matthew heard a gentle tapping on his door; he waited a couple of seconds then got up from his chair and opened the door. There in front of him was the lovely Mrs Drake still in her teaching clothes of a dark blue baggy blouse and dark trousers. He noticed she seemed to be shaking a little.

"Mrs Drake, nice to see you, would you like a coffee or tea maybe?"

"Just a glass of water would be nice" she said softly.

He came back with a couple of bottles of ice cold mineral water.

"Well then Mrs Drake, straight to business, because you have now failed to make your last two payments the premium has gone up so your payments have now increased to £975 a month. Do you understand that?"

She let out a sharp intake of breath at the new figure and looked down at his desk, she didn't want to look at him it would be too embarrassing.

"Yes I understand but.......I can't pay anything just at the moment, I have to use all my money to pay this months mortgage otherwise we'll lose the house."

"Well then we have a problem don't we?" he said assertively. "I have to receive a payment of some sort this month otherwise your premium will go sky high. You don't want to be having to make payments of over a thousand each month now do you? Can your husband help you with the payments?"

A tear formed in her eye and she sniffled, still unable to look at her creditor she sobbed. "He doesn't know" she said timidly. "I really can't do it, he'll kill me if I tell him but the other option is to risk losing the house. Please......isn't here some other way? Maybe once I'm back on track with my mortgage I can give you extra?"

"And how long will that take?" he asked.

Mrs Drake's face brightened momentarily, "in a couple of months?" she asked hopefully. Matthew tapped at a calculator on his desk, sighed and then looked directly at the poor, shaking beauty in front of him.

"If you don't pay me anything for another two months then your monthly payment will rise to £1,600 a month. Can you afford that?"

There was a sharp intake of breath again from the scared school teacher. "No....." she said softly and started sobbing again.

"Then you'll leave me no option but to take you court or.....take the money from you some other way." he said ominously.

"No please, there must be a way we can work this out without involving my husband or the authorities?" She whimpered.

Matthew looked at the distraught woman for a moment, wandered over to his window and looked out thinking now it was time for his plan to come to fruition.

"Mrs Drake, I believe in discipline, you being a school teacher should understand what that means?" She nodded. "Well if you haven't had the self discipline to keep control of your money matters then maybe you should be punished."

He fell silent letting the word resonate around her head. She looked at him after a couple of minutes the colour draining from her face.

"S-s-s-orry?" she stammered.

"The only way out of the hole you have dug for yourself is quite simply this, you will do anything and everything I tell you. You will be completely in my control, if I want to strip, spank and fuck you then I will and you will not say a word. I might just want to humiliate you and make you uncomfortable. That will be my decision and mine alone, you have no say at all, I own you and you will be completely under my control. If you fail to comply with any of my orders at any time then the deal is off and we will see each other in court. Those are my terms."

She sat there in silence for a couple of minutes, she couldn't really believe what she was hearing but slowly processed what he had said. Strip, spank, fuck? Had he really said those words? She started shaking as tears formed in her eyes.

She gulped hard trying to regain control of herself. "There's no other way?"

"Your options are" he paused for effect, "tell your husband, default and wait for me to initiate court proceedings and arrange for bailiffs to take away everything in your home that is worth anything or," he paused again, longer, looked her directly in the eye and continued "be my slave as such. The choice is yours."

Mrs Drake sat in a daze trying to take it all in, she can't afford any larger payments and she was struggling to meet the next mortgage bill as it was. Obviously this pervert gets his kicks from controlling and forcing them to play his deviant games, she thought to herself. Finally she looked up at Matthew.

"I don't have any choice do I?" She whispered.

"Not any that will keep your husband and local reputation intact." He smiled maliciously knowing he had her. "You need to get your finances back on track and that is what I'm helping you to do. You get to keep face with your peers, I will be very discreet. Now just sign this formal agreement and I can begin to help you sort yourself out."

Matthew handed her a single sheet of paper, she read it once then twice before reluctantly taking the pen he offered her and signed at the bottom.

"Excellent! Now let's see how well you can respond to commands. Remember any hesitation or refusal to follow said commands will terminate the agreement and I will begin legal proceedings to get my money and leave your life in tatters" he said menacingly.

"Now stand up and face me, arms by your sides" he barked out.

Slowly and shakily she got to her feet as directed. Her head drooped in submission, eyes looking at the floor, anywhere but at her tormentor.

"Now take off your blouse and put it on the chair."

Her hands went to the top button of her blouse, undid it and slowly her fingers went from button to button until her blouse was completely open. She folded it neatly and dropped it down onto the seat. Underneath she had a t-shirt and she was glad she'd decided to put that on this morning otherwise she'd have been in front of him in just her bra, although she guessed it would only be a brief respite. She subconsciously smoothed down her t-shirt showing off the size of her full large breasts to Matthew.

He licked his lips and thought to himself they're bigger than I thought. His eyes looked her up and down. She stood there in just a thin t-shirt, her brassiere showing clearly underneath struggling to encase the large mounds beneath. She wore well cut blue trousers and what could only be described as sensible shoes, black and low heeled. She seemed to go out of her way to dress as dowdily as possible he thought.

"Nice tits" he smirked, "what's your bra size?"

"34D" she replied, a crimson glow emitting from her cheeks.

"Get the t-shirt off so I can have a closer look."

She hesitated just for a split second and his hand slapped harshly on the desk.

"Get it off NOW or has all the time spent on the agreement been a waste of time?"

"N-n-no sorry I'll do it" she said, her cheeks glowing even more. She pulled the t-shirt out from her waistband, grabbed hold of the bottom and in one swift movement drew it up and over her head leaving her standing in front of him in just her brassiere and trousers. The baby blue lacy bra just allowed him to see a hint of her brown aureoles underneath.

He stood up and circled her, looking her over. She looked at the ground again, not wanting to look at Matthew. He looked at her breasts heaving as she tried to control her breathing, her stomach a little flabby but still pretty flat for her age. He sat back behind his desk and stared at her silently. After what seemed like an eternity he spoke.

"Take off your trousers, I want to see if my little slut has panties that match that lovely bra." The word slut stung her. She cringed as she realised Matthew Cardinal would only be the second man to see her in such a state of undress, she didn't even wear a bikini at the beach, so he'd be the second to see her in bra and panties after her husband. She'd had a sheltered upbringing and had only dated her husband and never had a relationship with anyone else. They had fallen in love when she was only seventeen and married at eighteen.

Trembling hands flicked the button and lowered her zip. Slowly she pushed the trousers down to her thighs and once they reached her knees they dropped to the floor in a pool at her feet. She stepped out of them, folded and put them on her chair.

"Ah, matching underwear, very nice Mrs Drake, do you always wear such sexy underwear or was this for my benefit?"

"I didn't know you were going to be so nasty to me and put me through this cruelty."

"Answer the question."

"Yes I do wear nice underwear, it makes me feel good."

"Then why do you cover up such a lovely body with clothes you'd expect to see on a woman twice your age? You really have a fantastic body and you should...and will show it off more" his voice was tinged with menace.

He looked at the high side cut, lacy blue panties and he could clearly see her dark pubic hair under the thin material. She saw him looking and lowered her hands to try to cover her secret area.

"Get those arms back by your sides" he shouted, "Now turn around slowly, I want to see the bottom I now own." Slowly, dejectedly, she turned and faced away from him. He looked intently at her lovely bottom, it didn't sag at all, she must work out a bit he thought. The perfect peach looking divine with the panties pulled up. She kept her legs tightly clamped together as much as she could.

"Very nice, I'll have some fun with that later, now turn back around, take off your bra and show me your tits."

Her mouth gaped open, secretly she knew this was coming but tried to put this out of her mind. She was about to start pleading with him but realised there was nothing she could do to stop him. She was his slut, his slave and would have to do everything he said.

She reached both hands behind her back and released the clasp of her bra. Slowly letting the straps fall down her arms she modestly kept her hands on the cups of her brassiere not wanting to expose her breasts. He tapped impatiently on the table.

"Come on you fucking tease, get the bra off and offer your tits to me." She peeled the cups away from her breasts and dropped it onto the floor. Her large breasts bobbed free and as the cool air hit her she was aghast to feel her nipples stiffening. Her body was betraying her! She was hating every minute of this humiliation but her nipples were telling another story.

Matthew noticed this with a leer, her dark chocolate coloured nipples were extending and little bumps appeared on her aureole as the nipples got harder. She was breathing faster now causing her breasts to rise and fall rhythmically. She was torn, her nipples now so hard they hurt and she could even feel a tingling in her panties. What was happening she asked herself. She stood still facing him while he drank in the sight of her naked breasts.

"The panties" he croaked, "get them off."

She slipped her fingers into the waistband and pushed the lacy material down without any hesitation. Her lush dark pubic hair now on show to his gaze. She bent down to pick up the discarded panties and put them on the chair with the rest of her clothes.

Matthew stood up and again walked around her, this time taking in her naked form. He moved behind her, put his arms around and grabbed a breast in each hand. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her ass crease. Massaging, kneading her firm breasts and rolling her sensitive nipples on the palms of his hands.

She gasped as he pinched each nipple in turn, pulling and squeezing each teat as it grew harder all the time. He bent her over the desk and spread her feet wider allowing her plump pussy to come into view. Taking hold of a buttock in each hand he pulled the cheeks apart allowing him to see the starfish of her anus and her juicy cunt.

He ran his finger along her slit and felt her labia open like a flower allowing him access to her vagina. He slid a finger into her open vagina and heard her moan softly. Her juices were starting to flow onto his fingers as he eased them in and out of her pussy.

"You want me to fuck you don't you?" He whispered into her ear.

"No" she gasped, "please stop."

"I'm going to....but not just yet, we have other business first before you get any pleasure. Now stand over by the window, face me and play with your pussy. I'm going to take some photos for posterity."

Mrs. Drake looked imploringly at him "people might see me" she whimpered.

"I know" he answered with a nasty grin, "now do it!"

She stood facing him, started caressing her breasts, her bullet like nipples and trailing her fingers over her throbbing clit and teasing her labia. Anyone that walked past the building could clearly see her naked body but she couldn't care a less now, her whole body was tingling under the soft probing touch as her fingers caressed her sodden cunt.

Matthew used the camera on his mobile to take the pictures, a close up of her face, full body shots and plenty of her toying with her tits and fingering her pussy. He was loving every moment of this and so, surprisingly, was she it seemed!

Just as she seemed to be nearing orgasm she was shaken by his rasping voice.

"Back over here, bend over the desk, face and tits flat on the surface."

Disappointed to be taken from her revelry and face flushed, she moved to the desk and did as ordered. Her hard nipples scraping against the cold wooden desk as she complied with his wishes.

Without warning his hand came down hard on her left buttock with a smack. She squealed as the heat from the blow coursed through her body. He rhythmically spanked first one cheek then the other until her bottom was a lovely bright pink colour. Her squeals and cries unheeded as each blow rained down on her squirming globes. She felt giddy as her whole body seemed to be on fire.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, the blows continued on her burning backside, her clit pulsing with every spank just crying out to be touched. She felt her juices drip onto the floor and down the insides of her thighs.

His hand ran over the crimson globes in a brief respite from the spanking. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt his fingers trail the length of her slit and she nearly collapsed in ecstasy as his fingers teased, flicking, circling and rubbing her throbbing clit.

"So my little slut is turned on eh? Taste your dirty juices like the slut you are."

He raised his fingers to her mouth and she hungrily sucked on them, tasting the sweetness of her snatch honey. Her tongue flicking to make sure she tasted every last drop.

"Well, if that's anything to go by you'll be great at giving head" he laughed.

He pulled his fingers from her mouth and started stroking her bottom again, kneading and massaging her plump, red behind before taking her breath away again by laying ten quick, hard spanks on each buttock. She moved from one leg to the other, legs lifting as the pain coursed through her body and tried to move her hands back to rub her stinging ass but he grabbed her wrists and held them together on the small of her back.

He smoothed her flaming buttocks once more before pulling her ass cheeks apart and spread her gorged pussy lips wide. She squirmed in humiliation as he gazed at the pink hole coated in her delicious juices. He bent down and she felt his tongue delve deep inside. She gasped as he sucked her engorged labia, tongue flicking in and out of her cunt. She wanted, no, she needed him to fuck her and as if reading her mind, he unzipped and pulled out his impressive cock.

She could feel the tip of his penis nudging against her opening and she pushed her hips back to take in his hard prick. She moaned as he slowly pushed his cock in as far as it would go and the muscles in her vagina closed around it. His hand sneaked round to her stomach and soon found its way to her clit, rubbing gently in time with each thrust of his cock. Faster and faster, the pace kept increasing as his thick pole slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

Suddenly he lifted her left leg high and before she knew it she was flipped onto her back on the desk, legs wide apart, his balls slapping her sensitive ass with each thrust. His mouth lowered onto her left nipple, licking, sucking and biting her rock hard teat. Her head was swimming as she approached orgasm, her hips bucking with every stroke she screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm crashed through her. She felt electricity flow through every nerve in her body as the delicious feeling washed over her. His strokes shortened as he approached orgasm and he yelled out as she could feel his hot jism pumping into her.

djr2002
djr2002
12 Followers
12