The Loan Shark & the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djr2002
djr2002
12 Followers

He crumpled over her, his head resting on her sizable breasts, catching his breath. She lay there still in a state of euphoria as another wave of orgasm swept through her exhausted body. Shakily he got to his feet grabbed his mobile, set it to camera mode and took photo after photo of her lying legs wide apart, his come trickling down the inside of her thighs.

"Not bad for the first payment slut" he smiled, "there'll be plenty more of that until your debt is paid in full."

Slowly she raised the top half of her body from the desk and sat looking at him. His cock still looking impressive even at half mast. He took hold of her hands and pulled her off the desk leaving her standing naked in front of him once again.

"On your knees slut, my cock is dirty with your juices, clean it."

She looked around for a moment for something to wipe his penis with, totally missing his meaning. He pushed her down onto her knees and thrust his semi hard prick to her lips.

"Suck me slut."

Her lips opened and took his member into her mouth, her tongue flicking his now twitching helmet. She could taste the saltiness of his semen and her pussy juice as she took his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Her fingers toyed with his balls as she licked the length of his penis before taking his balls into her hot mouth sucking gently. He groaned as she wanked his now hard again tool, her tongue lapping up his pre-cum as it dripped and she could feel him tense as he neared critical mass. He came, spunking all over her face, chest and hands, her tongue trying to catch and swallow all his seed.

Again more pictures of her face covered in spunk and his jism on her tits. This'll make a great momento he thought to himself.

"OK, I'll knock £500 off what you owe me and you will be back here in two days to make your next payment."

"But Mr. Cardinal, I have plans after school that night, I have to take detention."

"Get someone else to do it, say you have an appointment you have to keep which is true if you want to keep your social standing in this community" he replied tersely.

She physically and mentally slumped and nodded. She was just realising how deeply she'd got herself into trouble here and would certainly pay for her indiscretions.

"Oh and shave your pussy for next time, I want it nice and smooth for our next session. It looks so much cleaner that a hairy muff" he said dismissively.

"What am I going to tell my husband? I've never done anything like that!"

"I don't know, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Tell him you're trying something different to spice up your sex life; I don't care just do it!"

And with that she dressed as quickly as she could and scurried out of his office without looking back.

Later that evening Tom Cardinal walked into his father's office. He'd been round his friend's house looking at porn on the internet as they seemed to do every night after school. He sat down and put his feet on the desk. Tom was 18, tall, blond and with fit body that came from playing football and rugby.

"What do you fancy for dinner tonight Tom?"

"I dunno, Chinese maybe?"

"OK Chinese it is, I'll pop next door and get the usual then eh?"

"Suppose."

Matthew shook his head, got up and wandered out of the office leaving his son playing on his DS.

After a couple of minutes, Tom was distracted from his game by his fathers' phone ringing. He tried his best to ignore it and eventually it cut to voicemail. He had lost the thread of the game now so slowly wandered around the office when suddenly he saw a file on the desk with Mrs. Drake's name on. He looked around the office checking his father wasn't around before picking it up.

He read the notes and smiled to himself. He so fancied Mrs. Drake and had dreams about fucking her almost every night. He noticed a note in the file saying 'download pics from phone' and wondered what that could mean. He looked at his dad's phone sitting on the desk and smiled. He reached over, picked up the phone and flicked to the media section, opening the images folder his heart stopped for a moment as he saw Mrs. Drake naked on his dad's phone!

He went through all the pictures and used Bluetooth to send all the ones of Mrs. Drake to his phone.

"Wow, look at her tits, and there's one with her fingering her pussy! Wow!" he said out loud. "Dad must've fucked her cos she couldn't pay him back."

Slowly a plan formed in his head. Maybe he could blackmail her with these pictures and the knowledge of her debt problems. Maybe he could get her naked or, maybe just maybe fuck her himself!

He heard a noise outside and quickly put the phone and file back where they were. His father walked through the door a minute later, smiled and motioned for them to go. Tom walked away clutching his phone tightly happier than he'd ever been in his life.

To be continued...

djr2002
djr2002
12 Followers
12