The Loaner Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
It's only for dinner...
6.9k words
4.43
159.5k
218
19

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,060 Followers

"Doug O'Malley, right?" Ed Matthews held out his hand, "How long have you been here, three weeks?" Ed looked at the young blond-haired, blue-eyed man.

Doug jumped to his feet, "Yes, sir. Three weeks tomorrow."

"Sit down and cut the 'sir' shit, my name is Ed." The tall dark-haired man pulled up a chair. "So, I hope you've felt at home here. We really try to keep things informal. Sorry I haven't introduced myself earlier, but I just got back into town." Ed looked at the young man thinking they get younger every day. The man was obviously smart, he never would have made it past the first interview if not, and his superiors raved at how quickly he picked things up. But what struck him was how good-looking he was and how he didn't bother the women in the office but had no wedding ring.

Doug plopped down and looked at his boss...rather his boss's boss's boss's boss, and shook his head, amazed that Ed Matthews knew his name. "Um, I have felt at home here. Everyone has been really helpful and I've been picking up everything you do here. This is an amazing place." Doug was immediately taken by the powerful charisma of the forty-year-old chief executive. He was obviously in great shape and naturally tanned. He had heard stories of his adventures: marathons, K2 and Everest, America's Cup, but until now had written those off as exaggerations.

"Come on, I'm going to lunch and frankly, I prefer not to eat alone." Ed looked over to Doug's manager's office, "I'm sure Blair can spare you for a while." He stood up and waved over to Doug's boss before turning toward the elevator. "I'm buying."

"Uh, yeah, sure." Doug scrambled to his feet and grabbed his jacket.

Doug was impressed with the service, food, and above all how Ed treated everyone. He asked the waitress how she was doing and if she liked working there. Then he turned to Doug. Ed was interested in his background, where he went to school, where he grew up. Doug was telling him about Stanford when two men walked up.

"Ed! I was on my way over to see you when I saw you sitting here. You have a minute?"

"Bill, Tom. What's up? Have you met one of my newest, Doug O'Malley?" Ed stood up shaking their hands before indicating the young associate.

"Hey Doug, you've got a great guy to work for." Bill said before turning back to Ed, "Look, we'll be quick. You still have the 90 acres out of Route 5?"

"95 acres, yes. Why? It isn't worth much since it is so out of the way. I've been hanging onto it in hopes they'd build that tollway." Ed responded.

"Ok, I am not supposed to say this," Bill said looking at Doug and back at Ed, "Perhaps we should wait until this afternoon."

Ed grinned, "Doug's fine. You're not going to go blabbing what you hear, are you?" Seeing him shake his head, he turned back to Bill. "Spill it. Are they going to go through with the tollway?"

Bill grinned, "Better. There is a very interested party in your land and he supposedly has influence over a few members of the house. So, if you could part with your land, I think we can get you a lot for it."

"Seriously? It is so far out of the way and even if they put the tollway in, who'd want to put their business so far out of the city?" Ed looked at the two men.

"Not a business...at least on paper. You know Jax Jackson? Yeah, I thought you did. His people called us and asked who owned your piece of land and asked for us to get it...if it's available. Apparently, he wants to open a ministry here and likes your land." Bill smiled seeing the eager look on Ed's face.

"Christ, Jax Jackson? Why that land? Never mind. What are you thinking? Hang on." Ed turned to the waitress and indicated getting a couple more chairs. After they all sat down and Bill and Tom ordered drinks, Ed looked at the two men. "Ok, spill it."

"This is going to be the easiest decision you'll ever have to make." Bill proceeded to explain the terms and when he was done, he finished. "Here's the deal. This is non-negotiable since he also has the power to block the tollway for years. Personally, I think he is offering a lot more than the land will be worth, even with the tollway at any time in the next twenty years."

"I'm not disappointed with the offer. I'm wondering what the catch is."

Bill nodded, "I'll bet. First of all, he wants to meet with you face to face. He is a strong believer in looking men in the eyes before shaking hands. Also, our firm would take our usual cut, but that's it." Bill hesitated, "Except, Jax is, well...Jax and you've got that bachelor thing going. I hate to even suggest it, but perhaps if you could pull off being married it might make him more amenable to the deal. That might be a problem since he wants to meet you for dinner tonight."

Ed laughed, "Hell, for this amount of money, I might just get a wife. Hell, I could get a few wives. But, seriously, where would I find a wife on short notice?"

"Never mind, we'll just have to deal with it," Bill said shaking his head.

"Take mine. I mean, perhaps you could borrow my wife for this evening," Doug piped in.

"You're married? I assumed you were single since you never mentioned her and you're wearing no ring." Ed looked at his employee with his eyebrows raised. He took the proffered picture Doug pulled from his wallet. He softly whistled before handing the picture to the two men. "Sorry, but why the hell don't you broadcast to the world you're married to...to...Christ! She's fucking gorgeous."

Doug blushed, "I don't know. I guess I was never asked at work, and it's not the sort of thing I'm going to just blurt out. I took my ring off when I was waxing the car this weekend and forgot to put it back on. Anyhow, we haven't been able to get out much and I'm sure she'd have a blast except..."

"Except, what?"

"Well, Christie is not exactly religious, hates religion, in fact. But, I'm sure she'd know better than to get into a religious discussion. Do you want me to call her?" Doug said looking at the three men.

"Yes, see if she's available to drop everything so we can prepare. And look, I'd be so incredibly grateful. If this deal goes through, you will have no issues dining out as much as you want." Ed said, looking perhaps a little too eager. "We need to find out the basics about each other before we pose as man and wife and if we could sit and talk..."

Fifteen minutes after Doug called, they all stood as Christie entered the restaurant looking around. Every man in the building looked like they hoped it was him she was looking for. She smiled and strode purposefully over, seemingly unaware of every eye following her. She came up and hugged her husband before looking at the other three men. "So, what is it that is so important?"

Doug introduced the others and then tentatively smiled at his wife. "We have a huge favor to ask. Feel free to say no, but Ed needs arm candy tonight...actually needs you to pose as his wife," seeing the look on her face, "I mean, just for dinner tonight, not like...You know Jax Jackson? Yeah, him. Anyhow, it would just be for dinner so that Jax feels...Ed, you explain it." Doug stammered.

"Christie, look at this like a free meal. I am definitely not the marrying type, but we felt it might be better in the meeting if I looked settled down. I promise you it will be just dinner, no other activities..." Ed looked at the stunning blonde wearing the white sun dress revealing the tops of her creamy white breasts, snugly wrapping around her narrow waist and flaring out over her inviting hips. He realized her was overtly checking her body out and shook his head. "I'm sorry, what I mean to say is as fun as it sounds, I won't try anything. This is strictly business."

Christie felt the usual rush feeling the men's eyes probing and caressing her form. It wasn't accidental that she wore the short, flimsy dress and grinned at her husband's superior. "Sure, I got it. I don't know if Doug told you, but I've been on stage a few times and can play the role of Mrs..." She looked at Ed.

"Matthews. Sorry, I guess it would be nice if you knew your name." Ed smiled, indicating a chair for the blonde goddess before sitting down gratefully hiding the stirring in his pants. "If you can spare the afternoon and evening, I'd like to get to know you better and you could get to know me better. Doug, can you find your way back to the office so Christie and I can talk? Bill, Tom, I assume I'll see you tonight? No? Really? Ok, send me the time and place and we'll be there."

Doug stood up and hesitated, stifling a growing feeling of dread. What at first felt like just a meaningless break in their routine, now made his stomach knot up. "Yeah, that's fine. I'll walk back. It's only a few blocks." He looked at how his wife was studying his employer and how lit up her face was when he spoke and slowly turned to leave the restaurant. He stopped to wave and saw Christie laughing at something Ed must have said and saw she was not going to look up.

Ed was unaware that Doug and the others left as he talked to his temporary wife. "So, tell me your story. Where were you born, grew up...you know, all the basic facts about your life. Then I will tell you about my life."

* * *

Mr. and Mrs. Matthews entered the restaurant with heads turning, none looking at him but he felt bathed in the glow of the stunning woman clinging to his arm. He spied Jax, a huge blond-haired man, at a large table in the middle of the room along with three young blond boys. 'Christ!' He thought, 'Is everyone but him blond? Doug, Christie, Jax, and the three boys.'

Jax stood and greeted Ed and his beautiful wife. At 6' 7", he towered over the couple and introduced the three young men, "Mr. and Mrs. Matthews, I'm Jax Jackson and these three here are Rick, Jimmy, and Mike. Please sit down."

"Ed and Christie, please. Pleased to meet you." Ed looked around, "Interesting. I've lived here all my life and never been here." He looked back at the tall, powerful-looking man sensing the charisma exuding from him, and seeing why he attracted millions of followers.

After ordering drinks, a lot of small talk, and a superb meal, Jax put down his napkin, "So, you got my offer? I want to tell you, that the land is absolutely perfect for my new ministry. I'm really hoping you'd do me the favor of parting with it."

Ed looked at the intense man, "I did and I have no problem with the offer. I was just curious why I couldn't sign the papers over at Jamison's and why you wanted to meet."

"I know. It generally isn't how these sorts of things are done, my people get with your people...that is not how I do things. I like to look people in the eye and see how they interact with others. Frankly, I'm impressed. Ok, this is going to sound contrived, but when I saw Christie here...this beauty who could have any man she wanted and she chose you, well frankly, that sold it for me. But I watched as you talked with the wait staff and my boys here and I find you a genuine person who isn't playing games. I would have walked out had I seen any dishonesty or arrogance." Jax held out his hand, "I think we have ourselves a deal...if I read you right."

Ed took his hand feeling somewhat ashamed he was posing as married, but felt relief that they were pulling it off. "Yes, I do believe we have a deal. Why don't we get together tomorrow and sign the papers."

Jax grinned, "We can do that, but I have a better idea. You are your own boss, right? I and these boys are flying up to the cabin I own in the Sierras. They are entering seminary next week and I'm taking them to the cabin as a final treat. A treat at a retreat...never mind. I'd like you and your beautiful wife to join us. We have plenty of room. I'm sure with the money you are making on this deal, you can take a week off to enjoy yourself. Plus, Christie, you said you weren't working and were kind of bored with all the hours Ed puts in."

Ed looked at the stunned girl and back at Jax, "I can make it no problem, but Christie's mother is alone and she looks in on her regularly."

"I'm sorry, is your mother ill? Does she need special care? No? Then I'm sure she'd be happy for you if you could get a nice vacation. My plane is fueled and ready to go. Come on, as much as I like these boys here, I would definitely prefer the company of someone who represents the best of her gender." He winked at the blushing girl

Christie looked helplessly at Ed and back to Jax, "Ok, let me call my...mom, and make sure she is ok. Please excuse me, I'll be right back, oh Good Lord, don't stand up."

Jax looked at Ed, "Man, how did you catch that girl? I could tell by the look on the boys' faces, that they're reconsidering their entering the ministry," he grinned.

* * *

"I know, I just felt put on the spot. I wasn't prepared for him to invite us. Look, just say no and I'll come home...I know...No, nothing will happen. Ed is a really sweet guy and he hasn't been touchy or anything, even though he easily could have played the part of the lusty husband...Oh come on, they're like celibates or something. I actually will be safer with them than with you...I'll bet, but sorry, you'll have to take care of it yourself...God, I wish I could. Stop it, you're making me wet...I'll tell you what, when I get back you can put that anywhere you want. Christie laughed, "I knew you'd suggest there. I love you, now go think of me and where you can put that while you take care of your issues...Yes, I love you too." Christie felt flushed as she hung up the phone wishing she could take that beautiful cock in her now and not wait a week.

She waved the men back down as they started to rise, "Mom's OK with me going, however I need to go pack some things. Is there anything I need?" She asked as she sat down.

Jax laughed, "Honey, just you. But you might want to pack a swimsuit as I have a heated pool. There's also a sauna and workout room, but other than that, it's fairly rustic."

* * *

"Rustic?" Ed blurted out, "You call this rustic?" He pointed to the sprawling estate on the side of the mountain. It looked to be made up of thousands of logs and most likely dozens of rooms.

Jax just laughed as they drove up to the circular drive and parked the Escalade. "Come on in and leave your bags. The help knows where to put them. Let me show you around."

Christie was shocked at the size of the rooms and how high the ceilings were. They were shown down hallways, room after room, the pool area, the huge dining room, the library, the chapel, and finally their suite. Their bags were all unpacked, their stuff all placed in the closets and dresser drawers.

Jax started to leave and turned, "Dinner is in an hour, so if you feel like cleaning up, you have plenty of time." He closed the door as he left.

Ed stood and looked at the door before looking over at the king-size bed and then at Christie. "Relax, I'll sleep on the couch over there. You're safe with me."

"No, that's fine. I guess if I'm locked in a room with a rapist, it doesn't matter where you are. Plus, you know the 'help' will report on anything strange, like only one side of the bed mussed." Christie chuckled. I wouldn't doubt there are spy holes and secret passages in this place. I've never seen a house so huge...I've rarely even seen hotels this large. I have to get out of this sundress, it is a lot nippier here than it was back home." She giggled seeing how her nipples were poking out. "Pun not intended." She opened drawers until she found her belongings, pulled out a change of clothes, and went into the bathroom to change.

After dinner, Jax suggested they sip brandy in the library, telling the boys they should go find the dirt bikes and have fun. Christie asked if there might be a beer and was presented with a book listing dozens. As they sat sipping their drinks, Jax asked how they met.

"We were both invited to a concert by a friend of ours - to see Elton John. We sat next to each other, but Christie was dating another guy, who sat on the other side of her." Ed started.

"Yeah, Ed never said a word to me, but I caught him looking at me dozens of times. My date, Cliff, was pretty high and started to paw me right there and I was fighting him off when Ed reached over and grabbed Cliff's elbow." Christie looked over at Ed with a smile, "and his arm just went limp. Cliff howled and Ed told him to relax. He told him the paralysis would go away in 20 minutes, but if he tried anything again, it might be permanent." Christie laughed. "He growled something at me and left. That was the last time I ever saw Cliff."

Ed looked over at the beautiful blonde, "So I suggested I drive her home since her ride just fled the building and, well, we've been together ever since."

Christie grinned at Ed and turned back to Jax, "Ed was in Special Forces, Iraq. I never feel afraid while he's around."

"I'll remember that." Jax laughed, "I was planning on groping you, but maybe when Ed is not around. Kidding. I'm a man of God. So, tell me, are you both Christians?"

Christie groaned, "I was hoping you wouldn't ask. No, I'm not...I guess I'm not anything." She looked at Ed, "Sorry. I was raised Episcopalian, but it never took. I quit going to church when I was 15."

"Don't apologize, God loves everybody and so do I." He looked at Ed, "You? Are you a God-fearing man?"

Ed laughed, "I should be, but sadly, it never took for me either."

Jax shook his head, "I never understood that. I look around at all the beauty and see God's hand in all of it. I cannot accept all of this just appeared...evolved. It just makes no sense to me. Ed, you of all people should thank God himself for what he has given you." Jax said looking pointedly up and down Christie as she sat in the chair. "If that isn't God's work, then I don't know what is." He stood up, "Sorry, I think I should head off to bed. You're welcome to stay here, enjoy the pool...actually, whatever you want. There's a button in every room," he said pointing to one by his chair, "press it and just ask for whatever you need. I would be disappointed if we didn't have it."

* * *

They had the East wing to themselves and as Jax pointed out, "Feel free to make all the noise you want, there's no one within a hundred feet to hear you," he told them earlier with a knowing smile.

Christie looked uncertainly around wondering how she could keep her modesty with a man she'd met barely half a day ago. She pulled her long tee out of the drawer and decided to change in the bathroom. "Do you need to go, or anything? I think I'll change in there." She said to Ed.

"No, I'm fine, but I really would like to see the views outside, so go ahead and change. I'll be back in 20 minutes or so." Ed looked at his employee's wife, "I'm really sorry to put you in this position. It must feel so surreal, but I am happy you said yes and you have no idea how grateful I am," he said as he turned and headed out the door. He stopped in the doorway and looked at the beautiful vision, he added, "Maybe there is a God."

Christie chuckled, "A God with an incredible sense of humor. I know I had no idea my day would end up like this when I got up this morning. I mean, getting into bed with a strange man in a giant wooden castle in the Sierras. Surreal but it's kind of exciting. I was thinking about trading in my husband on a different model anyhow," she giggled.

When Ed got back, he saw Christie lying in bed reading a book which did nothing to cover her unfettered tits spilling across her chest under the thin tee shirt. Her nipples were jutting out like erasers and he found himself staring, unable to wrench his eyes away.

"I know. Christ! I can't do anything about these. I never go out without a bra, but I'll be damned if I'll wear a bra to bed. Go ahead and look since you'll be seeing these all week." Christie sighed, dropping her book onto her lap. Then she started laughing, "Man, aren't we a couple?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,060 Followers
12