The Loanshark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie began jacking me off rapidly. Rico bent over and kissed me while he did, tasting his own cum in my mouth. Charlie was jerking me so rapidly that I couldn't stop the cum from rising up into my penis. I felt him put his finger up my ass and then two fingers. He must have hit my prostate, because all of a sudden I squirted like a volcano, lava erupting onto the marble floor underneath me.

The director, who didn't even direct any part of this, yelled, "Cut."

I heard Gino's voice again. "Well Sam, that's your first of many payments. It's a good thing you and Laura are so good looking and willing, or you'd be missing some body parts right about now. After Laura gets dressed, we'll give you both a ride back into the city and let you know what's next. Laura slipped quietly out the door

I got dressed and Gino and I walked back down to the foyer. He led me to a living room off to the side of the stairwell that was decorated like something from Architectural Digest. "Hey Sammie, ever wonder how the rich make all their money? Well this is part of it. We've made a bunch of movies here. The owners have expensive tastes and don't always have a good cash flow."

As we sat and I listened to Gino tell me about the owners and their lifestyle, I heard people coming down the stairs laughing and joking. I stood up and saw Laura kissing Calvin and Brad goodbye in the doorway with long sloppy open-mouthed kisses. Evidently, she didn't know I was watching. When they all went out, she turned around and saw me starting at her with a look of horror on my face.

"Why, hello, Sammie. How long have you been here?" Her voice was syrupy sweet.

"Laura, I saw it all."

"Saw what, Sammie. I was just saying goodbye to some new friends."

"No use pretending, Laura, Sammie saw Calvin and Brad fucking you from the adjoining room. That mirror on the wall was two-way."

She just stared at me. "Sam, I'm so sorry. There was really nothing else I could do."

I was burning; I was ready to take all my anger out on her. "Did you enjoy it, Laura? Did you enjoy it?"

"Did you, Sam? Remember, you got me into this."

I was defeated. There was really nothing else I could say.

"Okay, let's go, you two, you can work this out at home between yourselves. I've got appointments to make." With that, Gino led the way to the door. We walked down to the limo and got in. Carlos was waiting with the engine warmed.

Laura and I didn't speak on the way back into the city. When we arrived back at the apartment, we got out and I heard Gino shout from the rolled-down window. "We'll see you two tomorrow. Be ready early."

Laura put her arm in mine and we walked up the stairs together. I didn't know how I was going to deal with this new life.

12