The Lobbyist Ch. 02

Story Info
Kay makes her mark with the Politicians.
8.6k words
4.16
27.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,498 Followers

Early the next afternoon I got a call from the lobbyist. There was a political event coming up the next weekend. Friday night was casual fund raising party followed the next day by general activities for a list of some of the regulars at the top of the Republican ranks.

"You have your money together, don't you? It's two thousand for me to lobby and five thousand for the candidate. Leave the name blank on your contribution. He may want it in his fund or may want it directed to a PAC that will use it to campaign for him."

"So, what all do you do for your two thousand?" I asked.

"I just did it. I got you in the door."

"What should we wear?"

"Before you do anything, get yourself to the Clerk so you can go in there as a registered Republican. Otherwise, you are pissing your money away. Then get yourself a casual shirt that costs at least a hundred dollars and spend another hundred or so on some nice slacks."

"Okay, a little above my usual level of spending. What should my wife wear?"

"Kenny says she's a real looker. The man you want to help you sweats LDS from his pores and shits LDS out his ass. Dress her modestly, but sharp. Make sure she is suited up in her garment. We don't want him looking for a slip of skin and not seeing a garment. Ken said he wasn't sure she was wearing hers at his office. Plus, his wife is a real hard ass. She thinks every woman is a slut that talks to him."

We ended up going to Dillard's and spending two fifty on a dress that fairly screams "Relief Society". Kay had never spent that kind of money and would have preferred a half dozen new outfits more suiting to our stature. It was pretty funny. Kay claimed it made her look like her mother. I told her more like her grandmother. Even so, Kay seemed up to the task and was really looking forward to going.

Friday took forever to come, but seemed like it sneaked up on us, too. Kay looked good in her Mormon duds. It covered more on her than she would like, but the night was worth maybe as much as twenty five grand if we could avoid our problems with State regulators. Dressed as she was, she still looked fucking hot. You still tell she had a nice figure with the dress below her knees.

As we were driving out to the party Kay complained about not getting to wear something fancy.

"Maybe I can offset the old lady dress by giving you a blow job while you drive."

"Maybe you should behave like you are sitting in church.

"You'd be surprised what I could do in church."

Upon arrival, I turned the SUV over to valet parking. We were greeted at the door by a very self confident gentleman that acted like he owned the place. I had seen him on the news. He had been in some kind of trouble for his financial dealing where people had lost a lot of money. Probably that was what built the house we were in and where the money comes from he throws around on parties like this to stay out of jail.

I didn't like him, but that's how things work in Utah. I told him who we were and he knew we were guests of the lobbyist. He waved to him and he came over to introduce us around, describing us as someone wanting to take an interest in backing some candidates,

The idea of money seemed to appeal to everyone, but the real interest was the men's interest in Kay. She had kicked herself in some kind of higher mode as if she always wanted to hobnob with a bunch of assholes like this. The dress didn't hide the moves Kay was making under it and two layers of underwear.

I hadn't met our lobbyist yet. After an early round of hellos he got us off into a quiet spot to tell us what to expect and get us ready to meet the slime ball wanting my five grand to peddle his influence. Then he took my check. We chit-chatted until our man seemed to have a break.

After introductions he suggested that the lobbyist bring the check by his office on Monday. Fine for him. This guy was late fifties, early sixties. I had seen him wearing suits that cost more than my car and always looking like he had just had a hundred dollar haircut. Even his causal clothes screamed money.

After that we were having a lot of fun. The lobbyist went on to other people. We found some people that were good to talk to and seemed interested in us. Our politician asked to dance with Kay in the middle of a song. It ended quickly so they stayed out to dance the next one. A much slower dance. Kay moved right into his arms like they had know each other for years. The old boy was really enjoying himself as he seemed to be watching her D-Cups bounce.

He stopped by me as her returned Kay and told me how much he enjoyed Kay. She gave me a big wink.

"Did the old bastard try something with you?"

"No, of course not. He's really sweet. I think he was trying to see if he could get my tits against his chest. I managed to stay just far enough way."

"He had better not being trying some shit."

"The reason he couldn't get any closer was because I could feel his cock poking me in my tummy."

"The got a hardon dancing with you?"

"Sure, don't you sometimes?"

I didn't know what to say.

About eleven o'clock the crowd was starting to thin out. It was a long drive back and the road was pretty dark and not well marked. As I was trying to find an excuse to leave the Legislator came back to talk again, standing beside Kay he put his hand on her back from time to time.

"We probably should be getting ready to go. I don't know the road down for up here that well."

"Let me have one more dance with your lovely wife."

I couldn't say no, and Kay was soon on the dance floor in his arms again. Kay was laughing and having seemed to be having a good time.

"He seems to be enjoying your wife." A petite woman about fifty was standing beside me.

Even with the age she was a beautiful woman.

"Oh, do you think so?" I asked.

"I should know. He is my husband. He always makes himself look silly with some young thing when he gets a chance. But, don't worry, he won't do anything to keep him away from my Daddy's money. Sometimes I wish he would go pay some whore and get it over with."

"You sound a little upset."

"Not a little upset. A little drunk. This isn't Sprite in my glass. Not in half the glasses here, either."

The dance ended. Kay started back in my direction. When the politician saw his wife talking to me he changed course, ending up talking to our lobbyist for a few minutes. The politician's wife introduced herself to my wife. They were getting along well from what I could tell.

"Well, we have kids to get home to so he sitter can leave. Let me use the bathroom again before we go."

I don't know why Kay lied, the kids were with their grandparents.

As I stayed to talk some more, I saw Kay intercepted by the lobbyist. They talked a few minutes. Kay laughed and waved to me. The lobbyist talked to some other clients as Kay went down the hall.

It must have been nearly an hour before I saw Kay again. She was outside on a balcony. She smiled when she saw me.

"Where you been?"

"Waiting on you. There was a line at the restroom and everyone wanted to talk. I figured you would work your way out here when you were ready."

It didn't go unnoticed by me that the she was in a conversation with four men and no ladies in the group. I liked her flirting as long as I knew it wouldn't too far.

"Well, okay. I stayed inside so you would know where to find me."

We went to thank the host. He was with our lobbyist near the door.

"Thanks for having us. We really enjoyed it." I gave my best smile. Kay was all bubbly as she agreed that we had a really good time.

"We need to have you two back again ... soon. Do you have far to drive?"

I told him where we lived.

"Listen. The party continues again tomorrow. We'd love to have you stay over. There will be boating, jet skiing, and horseback riding. Some of us play golf. You have a nasty drive ahead of you in the dark. We have guest quarters on the other side of the pool house. Why don't you just stay over?"

I looked at Kay. Her eyes were saying yes.

"I don't know what to do about the sitter." I was mocking Kay's lie about her parents having the kids.

"Let me call her and see if she can stay over. Then my parents can pick them up to take them to their house in the morning. What do you say? It sounds like fun."

Kay was all in to the idea of spending the night. I wasn't so sure how I felt.

I looked around. We were in some pretty rich company.

"The worst thing would be that we didn't bring any extra clothes with us." That was the weak excuse that rattled off my tongue.

"Don't worry about it. You are about my size and I'm sure my wife would have something that would fit your lady."

There wasn't anyway to say no and not undo what we had come there to do. We accepted.

We hung around for a while until it became obvious that no one else was going to be leaving. Between extra bedrooms in the house, space in the pool house and the quest quarters there must have been room for twenty people.

Our host showed us to a room with a "5" on the door. It was nice inside. Very upscale. I wished my house was so good.

I sat on the bed and watched Kay undress. It was funny to see her in garments. She was peeling off layers. It struck me odd she wore a bra, but no panties. I thought she had put some on when we were getting dressed.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think this is a good thing for us. I think we are out of the woods with the State. I love all these fancy people that could buy or sell us at their leisure."

"What about your date? Did he get another stiffie with the last dance?"

"Aren't you being childish? But, yes he did. I tried not to notice."

"What did the lobbyist want?"

"He was just telling me we had a done deal."

I was going to sleep in my underwear. I guess we could have used the pajamas we saw in the wardrobe. Kay got in bed naked.

"Pretty intense out there, huh?" I spoke in a low voice. I was thinking about her naked. Wondering about what she was thinking. It wasn't a safe time for sex.

"I really like it. All those people thinking how important they are whether they were or not."

"Oh, I think they are all important. If not important, at the least connected and influential."

"It sure wasn't like a Ward Party. No mention of Priesthood meetings or how many times someone had been to the Temple. I don't think anyone there would be called God fearing."

"I had no trouble seeing that you liked it. You were having a good time. Even when dancing with "Mr. Pokey Pants".

"I think he is harmless enough. It was fun to see I was getting to someone with all that power his has over every one else just by being plain old me."

"There's nothing plain about you Kay. I could see his cock pushing against his pants that last dance and so did his wife. She thinks he is harmless, too. Too afraid of losing contact with her family's money."

"Yes, harmless. But, a good guy to have on your side. I think if we work this right it could open a lot of doors for your business. Him liking me might not be a bad thing."

"And what? You ended up all horny. Coming to bed naked?"

"Maybe ... "

Kay moved closed and put one leg over my thighs, nudging my hardening cock as she did so. I knew how her pussy would look, with the lips slightly parted in that position, This meant Kay was wanting to do it. You couldn't turn that down if you wanted to and be any kind of man at all.

"This isn't going to be a safe time to be doing this, is it?"

"No, but you seem ready ... I'm want you in me. You'll just need to remember to pull out before you cum even though it would be fun to conceive in an swanky place like this."

My Kay is two people. Hardcore sex addict when she fucks and Molly Mormon the rest of the time. Her doing all her Molly Mormon things like being the best mom, being polite and proper, and doing all the right church things. But, right now she had her left hand on my dick to guide it into her waiting wet slit.

Kay has never let me put it in. Her routine always was to line the head of my prick up with her slit and let me sink into her. Tonight was no exception.

"Wow, I guess you did want it. You are really wet?"

"I'm always wet. You have a problem with that?" She teased me as she started to moved up on down on the shaft.

"No, no problem. I don't see any problem at all."

Man, it felt good. Not that there was ever a time it didn't. Kay started of slow, rocking up and down, then speeded up a bit as she put her hands on my chest as she leaned forward to give me access to those nipples.

For someone that was supposed to remember to have me pull out Kay was sure in the attack mode. It was like draining my balls and to have me fill her with my seed was her main purpose. I had to think of something else. My thoughts went back to the party and how that fucking old Legislator was getting worked up over my wife, when his own wife, although admittedly Kay was half her age. The woman still looked more than fuckable after having seven or eight of his kids for him,

I was able to hold back as chaos surrounded me while Kay went into a crashing orgasm. After a few minutes my mostly hard cock was still inside her.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I got carried away. All of a sudden I was right there. I forgot about having you pull out. Did I make you cum inside me?"

"No, I was able to hold back."

"What's the matter? You wife not good enough for you?" I think she was teasing.

She started to move on my cock. It all built up all over again. There wasn't much I could think of that was going to help this time. I tried to get her off me. She started making noises just as I was feeling the cum churn in my balls as I started to lose it.

"Oh, God. Yes, Baby, fuck me I there! I'm there! You're making me cum. Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me!"

I took her by her waist and practically threw her off me. I could feel my seed start up my shaft. As Kay feel off to the side a glob of her juices trailed from my dick to her cunt. She fell on her back with her legs spread.

"Oh, fuck! I was almost there. So close. I'm sorry. I almost made it. Did you cum in me?"

"I didn't cum in you, but it sure looks like I did. I guess you do like this party style. You sure are wet."

"Whew! I need to finish."

I had see her rub herself before in a bit of a contentment sort of way. She started in on herself by rubbing her pussy with her right hand. The left went to her boobs. She was making circular motions, then dug two fingers hard into her clit. She was rubbing as hard as she could. It made her cunt lips open and close and her pussy moved with the movement on her clit.

From my spot next to her on the bed all I could do was watch, undoubtedly with my mouth open. I had never seen her wanting to cum like this after making love. She was grunting and wiggling as her fingers did their magic, her other hand looking like it was trying to rip her nipples from her chest.

Kay would sink her ass into the bed and she would shove down on her clit, then raise up in the air, supported by just her heels and her shoulders. It looked like she was fucking some giant imaginary beast. A beast with a three foot cock, and like she was trying to get it all inside her to be impaled totally on its shaft.

After many minutes that were becoming terrifyingly surreal the flood gates opened. Kay was beginning to cum. There was no way I could take any part in it with risk of injury to myself. Totally spent, laying on the bed Kay came me a sly grin.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me. It was like I was chasing an orgasm and just couldn't catch up."

Kay stay flat on her back with her legs gaping wide open. Her little camel toe cunt was equally open from all the action. The messy sheets would be hard to explain. I hoped there was a maid to do the cleaning rather than embarrassing us with the owner.

I went in to the bath and turned on the water in the shower. Kay's juices were all over me and my own cum had splattered my stomach and my chest. I soaped up and rinsed off. Feeling good to be clean. The shower door opened as I was about to get out. Kay stepped in with me.

"I guess it would be good to clean myself up."

Rather than get out I watched her soap up the washcloth.

"Want to help?"

"Who doesn't want to scrub a fresh fucked woman?" I smiled.

I took my time, examining each spot as I cleaned. Kay was getting into it in more of a playful way rather than sexual.

"I think you missed a spot?" She was pressing her hard nipples into my chest,

"Really? Where?"

"Right around my clit"

I pressed the washcloth against her clit, moving it just slightly.

"Um ... maybe we better not do that." She used a mocking voice. "I'm sorry for not getting off of you earlier do you think might have cum in me? It wouldn't be a good time for me to be getting pregnant."

"No, I didn't cum in you. I did give myself a pretty good hosing, however."

I awoke to find that we both had dozed off with the light on. Kay had put on a pajama top from the wardrobe. The lower half was still naked. She was asleep on her back with her legs really flopped open like she was being mounted. Her cunt lips were still swollen. Through her bushy pubic hair I could see into her slit where a little glob of her cum was starting to dribble from her slit.

My thoughts were to bury my face in her crotch and suck the little nugget of her essence from her sweet little snatch. Then wisdom told me not to get her started again. I turned off the light and was soon asleep with recollections of the day in mind.

It must have been an couple of hours or so later when I heard a noise at the door. I reached for Kay, but the bed was empty.

"Kay? Is that you?"

"Yes, I when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep . I decided to go over by the pool and read a couple of chapters in my book so I would not disturb you. You were sleeping so peacefully."

"You brought your book with you?"

"Yeah, it was pretty good, but I'm having a lot more fun than in the book. Imagine ... sitting by a pool and reading a book ... "

"Anyone else out there?" I was curious. She was just removing the robe she had put on and still didn't have on pajama bottoms.

"No, really dead. Just me."

"Why did you bring a book to a party?"

"I didn't know if it would be boring."

"So, how is the book coming along?"

"It's a little far fetched, She is fucking her husband's boss so she can get him a raise in salary."

"It must be a good thing I don't have a boss then, huh?"

"Sure, we wouldn't want that to happen." Kay laughed.

She went into the bathroom and closed the door part way. I needed to take a piss and headed in there. Just as I started to open the door I saw her reach for a handful of tissues and wipe at her crotch. I could see her hold it up to look at how wet her pussy made them and gave it a little sniff. Then in what was a weird twist she put the tip of her tongue on it.

Continuing to watch, I saw Kay toss the tissue in the toilet and grab another handful. After a swipe through her slit it looked almost as wet as the first bunch. I made a little noise and she quickly dropped the other bunch in, too. Having a wife that reads porn has been paying off for me in the sex department.

Now I'm thinking if she is getting this hot over the stories maybe she should dial it back a notch. Maybe I should say something to her. She had to make herself cum while reading about the woman fucking whatever comes along. Some of her mess might have been from our earlier episode. Maybe I should get her a couple of dildos like her mother keeps hidden away. Since she let me see her make herself cum it would be really something to see her fuck herself with a big fake cock.

Morning came around really fast. At 7:30 we had a knock at the door. I answered to the owner bringing us clothes for the day. I thanked her and watched a really nice sway to her ass as she walked away from me.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,498 Followers