The Lock Ch. 09: GOOD

Story Info
A wife finds forced sex and takes her husband on a ride.
5.3k words
3.91
14.4k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Simulated Rape, Pain (1 drop blood), Male Bi/Gay, MaleDom, FemDom, Family (suggestion of adult incest), Consensual Non-Consent, and Sex Work (idealized) The only coercion is from a sense of duty to family. All over 18.

Credits: Edited by the 'Erotic Confectioners. Many thanks to Onyx03, and Jasmine27 as well as others for editing this story.

Note: Nine chapters total. Each chapter switches tense in the middle. I was experimenting with that as a way to increase pace. The chapter names just happened.

This last chapter is very bisexual. Both female and mail. If male bisexuality with power exchange and BDSM bothers you, maybe you should find something else to read?

----

Master and I spent many happy hours together that evening, and many times after that. I was completely drained (in more ways than one) and sound asleep when my wife returned. She was more than a little tipsy and not in any shape for sex but she woke me up long enough to verify that I was OK.

The silly grin on my face was all the answer she really needed. I asked her about her chest and she said it was fine, no worries.

The next morning, I was gobsmacked by the bruises and swelling on her breasts. It looked horrible and I felt bad, but she laughed it off and said it "hurt so nice" and she felt she would look good for the angry men that day. She shook her rack and moaned and begged for me to fuck her tits while she played with herself. White cum on black and blue bruises.

I practiced with her smallest dildo in my throat for longer than I probably should have. It wouldn't go any further back, but I wasn't gagging as much. My wife watched me with amusement, then the little minx took the thing and nearly swallowed it whole. I laughed and shook my head.

"Don't worry Master," she said, "It will come... and so will they!" she laughed and I blushed. A little. Mostly I started to get hard.

I made her demonstrate again using my cock. While she was swallowing me, I reached around and picked up a butt plug, spit on it, and handed it to her.

"No, not for you" I said as she started to take it around towards her backside. Her eyes opened wide and she smiled, then moved it between my legs as I spread them. I pushed out, then took her hand and we rammed the plug up my ass.

"Wow!" she said and went back to sucking me off while she fucked me.

I was in heaven. Kink heaven.

Breakfast and the drive to work were uneventful. Uncle was less than pleased with me over the marks on his niece but his anger eased when she explained. Turning to me, he spoke with dark eyes.

"This is free pass for angry mans" he said gesturing to her bruises. "They can hurt and say 'not me! Was man before!'"

I was looking for a hole to climb into, when I remembered that the other girl had agreed to service angry men. I reminded him, forgetting that this would be news to my wife.

"What? NO! I don't want to share them... I like being beaten and fucked hard." she complained, actually stamping her foot, which was cute and made her chest bounce and wiggle in a very distracting way. It was also unbelievably twisted given the circumstances.

She looked angrily back and forth between us and then said "Uncle, please. I know you don't believe it, but I actually like the pain. It's the nice men I'm uncomfortable with." she shrugged "Believe me or don't, but if you won't let them hurt me, I'll just bruise myself again."

Looking at me, she said "We can't hide from who we are."

After thinking about it a moment, I nodded and said "She's right. I've seen it. I guess she gets it from her dad, but when she is aroused, pain is pleasure."

He looked defeated, throwing his hands in the air. I continued: "Also, I'm ready and willing to service men here. I can't do oral yet, but I'm working on that." Smiling at my wife I said "I'm fully trained for anal sex." She giggled.

"And, I have an idea how to keep our gay clients safe." I explained: "Put the word out that they can order the angry man service, pay the extra and the deposit. Then when they go to the room for service, they can close the door and ask for me instead."

Uncle had a pleasantly surprised look on his face. I continued "I can slip in, or maybe you can have a room next door with a hidden passage?"

He thought about it for a moment and then said "Wait, what about real angry man?"

"Yes, I thought about that. I'd be in the next room and I could step in if I heard a safeword or other signal."

He looked at me with his head cocked to the side. "You listen to her get beat and fucked?" indicating my wife.

I took her hand, smiled at her and said "We can't hide from who we are."

------------

From that point on, we settled into a routine. Everyday, we got up, played a little with each other, then ate breakfast with her parents before driving to work. We would each fuck 3 or 4, or sometimes 5 or 6 clients. The go home, eat dinner in our little cottage, and read, or talk and sometimes play with each other before bed.

We acquired regular clients. The sadist my wife "broke" on her first day became a loyal client and friend, even teaching me a few things about why she was that way and how I could satisfy her. Watching him with her was a massive turn on for which I was very grateful... We became close and he asked for a session with me. Turns out I'm not as much into pain as she is, but I can enjoy some and where pleasure has a limit, pain really does not. If you can learn to experience it as pleasure, it's far more intense.

—--

The other woman who propositioned me for rough sex did become a second "angry man" worker to help out when my wife was overbooked, which was frequent once her reputation as a pain slut got around. For my birthday, she and my wife teamed up with my Master and his wife to give me a party I wouldn't ever forget.

Masters wife was insatiable! Since she was his beard and they lived a life of high scrutiny, she didn't get sex very often. I fucked her while he fucked me and my wife slid under his wife and 69'd. I held our other pain slut by the hair and bit her nipples, then forced her to eat my Master's wife's ass. She came hard, screaming and shaking and begging for more.

Master blew his load up in me and I forced our slave to clean him off with her tongue and get him hard again, then after my wife came from being eaten, we shifted position and DP'd his wife. Master said he enjoyed rubbing his cock against mine inside her, and I certainly did as well. We made the two submissives kiss and lick her tits while we DP'd her, and she came again and again before I came in her.

Then they reminded me it was my party, and came after me like sex zombies! I was touched and licked and nibbled on all over, I managed to fuck all three women and Master and he fucked me again as the sun rose. We took a chance and opened the curtains so we could fuck in the sunlight while the women kept watch.

—--

I continued to service the Mistress with my father-in-law as well as servicing a few other dominant women on my own. I never learned to enjoy the punishments as much as he did, but I did come to know the joys of submission and bondage. Cock rings and ball binders are amazing.

She referred another rich wife to us, a slightly younger woman; actually quite lovely. After a session with both of us, she asked for me alone. At first, she dominated me, but it was obvious she wasn't sadistic, she just wanted attention. One day, she hired me but when we were alone, she didn't do anything.

"What's wrong?" I asked, hoping she would trust me enough to share her feelings. We had being playing about once a month for several months by that time.

"I... I... want... the other way" she stuttered, blushing and staring at the floor.

"The other... " I paused. Oh. I stood up and lifted her face with my hand under her chin.

"You mean you want me to dominate you." I said.

"Ye... yes... please" she admitted, her eyes wide, staring up at me as if she had committed a crime and was begging to be let off the hook.

"I'm here to service your needs, but we will have to talk about exactly what you want. And it will be better if you can share with me what you are feeling."

"Ms. Ta... I mean, the Mistress who show me this place; she says men are worms. Men must serve a strong women. Weak women serve men. But she serves her husband. She is happy, loves him." she shuddered and looked down again.

"My husband doesn't want me. Only work, and work, and travel for work." she looked up again, urgency written on her face.

"I want to be wanted. I want to be taken. I do something wrong so he doesn't want me. I need be punished for what I do wrong." she said in a rush, tears forming in her eyes.

"I try to to be strong women like Mistress says, but I want to be weak. I have no husband to want me, to use me, to take me. No one care if I good or bad." she said angrily and her lip twisted in a pout as she looked at the floor again.

Lifting her chin again, I looked into her eyes and said "I care". Then I grabbed her hair and pulled her over my lap, pinning her arms behind her as a pulled up her skirt and slapped her ass.

She squealed and kicked, but it was the squeal of excitement and the kicking of a women who just wants to wiggle enough to be able to say she tried to get away. When I paused, she was gasping and grinding her pussy against my leg.

"Have you been bad?" I whispered into her ear.

"Oh, yes sir, I've been bad girl!" she panted.

"Then you have to be punished!" I shouted and continued to spank her.

Her squealing turned to moaning and I knew she needed to be fucked. I made her suck me, then spun her around and pushed her over the couch. She looked back at me with hunger in her eyes and a twitching smile on her face.

I tore her panties down, spread her legs with my knee and slammed my dick into her cunt with little effort. Her head came up, eyes rolled back and she howled like an animal. It only took a few strokes to make her cum and she passed out after.

When she woke up, she cried, and thanked me.

"I feel like new woman. Now can be good wife, not always needy, let husband work." she smiled.

It was so cliché it was almost funny, but it became a game we loved to play. She would come looking "guilty" but excited, and confess some "horrible" deed, for which I would pretend to be enraged and find some way to punish her. And then fuck her.

------------

Over time, I gained a few regular female clients, but my primary clients became men. I was the exotic foreigner who liked gay sex.

Eventually, I convinced one of them to come work for us, in the room next to our other angry man worker. Most were too scared or had other lives and just needed to be with a man occasionally.

I love being with men. Never ever thought I would say that. I don't have the emotional connection with them that I do with my wife, but then again, my wife can't really bend me over and fuck me like a man. Not exactly like a man anyway. With men, it's just good fucking; for me anyway.

And I enjoy the wide range of penises. There are so many shapes and sizes, and you can't really see them otherwise. Oh sure, the internet is filled with them, and you can set up a female profile on any fetish site if you want more cock shots... you don't even have to ask! But getting to touch, kiss, suck, and take all those different cocks has been a real joy. Although...

—--

There was a short period where I had been servicing a lot of men and no women, and I made the mistake of complaining about it to my wife. I say it was a mistake not because she got upset, she didn't, but because the very next day we had off, she showed up at our cottage with not 1, not 2, but 3 stunning women that I'd never seen before.

There was a cute little (natural) blond who looked so innocent I would have asked for her age except that she had lovely big bouncy tits which proved to be totally natural. There was an athletic black woman with ebony skin and a super kinky mind. And finally a flaming (again natural) redhead with a curvy "thick" body. She was the innocent one; or she pretended to be, her smiles and actions later made it clear this was an act.

After they bundled in and were introduced, my wife told me they were a present for me and I was to do my best to keep up. They were all laughs and just started taking off their clothes. The redhead started humming the standard stripper music, and they all got into it. Before I knew it I was surrounded by perfect examples of female sexuality.

The blond bounced over and kneeled down in front of me, opening my pants and letting my rapidly hardening cock pop out. She didn't say a word, but just took me in her mouth and started sucking, staring up at me with a smile in her eyes. She worked my pants down and I kicked off my loafers and stepped out of the legs. Then she nudged me over and up on the bed on my knees and went back to blowing me.

It didn't take long before she was all the way into my crotch and gagging a little, but still looking up at me. Each time she swallowed it felt like heaven, and when a little tear appeared at the corner of her eye, and she just smiled up at me and winked, I didn't think I would be lasting long at all.

At the same time, the black woman slid around behind me on the bed, facing away, and then bent over backwards, her pert little tits pointing at the ceiling, and put her face right in my ass crack. By the time I recovered from the shock of that gymnastic, her hands were spreading me wide and her tongue had found my hole. That second shock took my mind off the amazing deep-throat I was getting just long enough for the redhead to move in.

She just walked up, bent over and smiled at me, bright eyes looking deep into mine. Then she gave me the softest, sweetest kiss.

I've had orgasms sneak up on me before, but never one that almost caused me to pass out.

I ended up fucking the nasty little black bitch up the ass twice, and then the next morning, the red head somehow worked the conversation around so that I was talking her into letting me "teach" her how to do anal sex. She was either the best student ever, or just an amazing actress. The blond wouldn't stop laughing and giggling and just generally being cute. She turned up her nose with the cutest little wink when I pulled my dick out of her friends behind, but then bounced on it like a cowgirl at the rodeo after the black slut licked it clean and got me hard one last time.

They banged my brains out.

My dick was so sore, I couldn't fuck for 3 days. Uncle was very unpleased, but after that, I was ok with more dick for a long time!

My wife had just watched though all of it, and smiled at me lovingly when I looked at her. She laughed and giggled and frigged herself a few times during the party, but never joined in. She told me afterwards that these women were all childhood friends, most of whom had worked at her uncle's place at one time or another. They had all wanted to meet the man who "stole their girl" and she had decided it was time.

I love my wife.

——

You might think that being sex workers, fucking other people day in and day out would be a breeding ground for jealousy. But the only time we ever had a problem was outside the brothel.

We met another couple at a local clothing store on a day off . They were also buying women's clothes, and very hot "club wear", the woman having dragged her husband to the place because he wanted her to go to a "special" party later and she had "nothing to wear".

As our ladies tried on the skimpy outfits and came out to model them, we men started complementing both of them on their selections. When that didn't seem to cause problems, the ladies moved on to even hotter outfits and we moved on to complementing them on their bodies as well.

They were eating it up, and actively flirting with both of us. His wife came over to show me the cleavage on a draped slinky black number and shook her tits to show me they didn't fall out as I'd expressed concern she might have a "wardrobe malfunction". Then one did fall out. Lovely with a big nipple that was very hard. I didn't mind one bit and no one else seemed to mind either. My wife sat on his lap to see if she could feel his hard-on through the ruffles on the dress she was wearing.

Eventually it came up that the special party was an orgy, and they were going to try swinging for the first time. The woman was hesitant but curious. As they were getting ready to leave, my wife looked at me with a question in her eyes and I shrugged and smiled.

"Look," she said, stopping them, "I don't want to butt in, but before you try sex with a bunch of strangers, why not try it with two?" she asked, gesturing to me and herself in turn.

They talked about it for a bit and we ended up back at their place, for a drink and a "see what happens". What happened was a lot of good sex, and we sort of became friends with them. They ended up not going to that orgy and instead restricted their partying to us, and later with another couple they met.

The problem came around because my wife had to go with Uncle to the capital to "negotiate a new license" for the business. I'm not going to go into detail on that because it wasn't pleasant for me or for her. But I was alone, on my day off, and for some reason I got angry and lonely and jealous of her.

And I made it (much) worse by calling our friends up and asking if we could party, just me and not my wife. Much to my surprise, they agreed and I came over. It was fun, but it felt wrong somehow. I had difficulty coming and only managed to get off after removing my condom. They were ok with it; she was on birth control and enjoyed alternating between fucking me and sucking me. She liked the taste.

Anyway, that made me late getting home and my wife had already returned. She jumped into my arms, and begged me to fuck her and remove the memory of her trip, but when she started sucking me to get me hard, she could taste that other women on me.

And she was hurt. I could see it in an instant. She didn't say a word, but just turned away and went to take a shower.

"I'm... I'm sorry?" I called after her. Then I wracked my brain trying to think of how to make it better. The worst part was I honestly didn't understand what I'd done wrong, in exact terms. I mean, we spent most of our life fucking other people.

But that was work.

And she had watched me fucking that guys wife many times before; while she fucked him!

But that was together.

When she came out, it was obvious from her red eyes that she had been crying. I fell at her feet and just apologized over and over, telling her I never wanted to hurt her, that I would never party with them again, and on and on. It really didn't matter to me if I was right or wrong or if I should have known it would hurt her or not. All that mattered was I loved her and I'd hurt her and I was scared to death of loosing her.

It took a few days, but she forgave me. We never did party with them again.

—--

And there were other problems. Doing sex work can wear you out. The trick is to take a break when it starts to get old. Once things settled in and the business was doing ok again, both my wife and I took a 2 week vacation and just went off to the hills to be together. We talked over everything for the millionth time and soothed all the rough edges. We had promised not to have sex for the entire vacation and we almost made it. The truth is, we both really, really love sex. And with the sex work, all our clients; regular and otherwise, not to mention a few parties with friends, there was no chance of it getting boring or stale between us.

And the money wasn't bad either. Between her angry men and my gay men, we paid off her Uncle in just over six months. We insisted on staying long enough to pay interest. After that was paid off we had to earn some money for ourselves, as well as to pay back her parents for letting us live in their cottage.

12