The Lock In

Story Info
A late drink leads to a wife getting all her holes filled...
2.3k words
4.48
61.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,096 Followers

This is yet another very old story that I've typed out from a hard copy. Please check my newer work published as Robert_Anthony

Keith and Sue had moved to the village a few years ago and had found a local pub that was very friendly. After a while they became fully accepted into the small group that drank there and were invited to regular lock-ins. They liked this feeling of belonging and the locals often drank until three or four in the morning, depending on how benevolent Terry the landlord was feeling that night.

One night the pub was exceptionally quiet and by closing time Keith and Sue found themselves practically alone in the cosy corner they always frequented if their friends weren't there.

Sue had missed her tea and as a result the wine she was drinking was making her more drunk than normal. When Terry came round to collect the glasses that littered their table and told them there was 'no need to rush off', Sue started to tell him what a lovely man he was.

"Well, I like to take care of my customers," he chuckled, turning away with his hands full of empty glasses.

When he had gone, Keith put his arm around his wife and started playfully teasing her about her drunkenness and how she was flirting with Terry.

"Well... why shouldn't I?" She retorted. "You flirt with the girl at the petrol station!"

"No I don't," he said, trying to keep a straight face. "What girl, I don't even know which girl you mean."

"Yeah right," scoffed Sue. "You know very well which one, the one with the big...chest!"

Keith howled with laughter at his wife's description of the girl's unmistakable 'assets'.

"Oh, you mean Sheila..." he smiled. " She's not really a girl is she? She must be nearly thirty, and yes... she does have a big... chest."

"Nnnnnerrr," spluttered his wife. "I don't even know who you mean!"

Keith stood up and went to the bar, bringing back another glass of wine for Sue and another pint for himself. He set the drinks down on the table and went to the toilet, coming back to find Sue chatting to Terry.

When Keith came back, Terry excused himself and disappeared back behind the bar. Keith settled back into the seat next to his wife and placed his hand in her lap.

"Okay, so say I do fancy Sheila, what about you?"

Sue nearly spat out her Cabernet Sauvignon.

"What! What sort of question is that?"

"A pretty straightforward one I thought," he said, his hand rubbing her thigh through her skirt.

"Although... I think I know anyway."

Keith's hand moved lower and pulled her skirt up a little, exposing her knees, his fingers slipping between them and stroking her soft skin.

Sue opened her legs a little, inviting his hand to move higher. They were well tucked away in the alcove and even if there had been anyone in the pub they wouldn't have been seen.

"Who?" Asked Sue, curious to know who her husband thought she lusted after.

"Terry," whispered Keith, as his hand moved higher between her legs, his warm fingers sliding along her silky inner thighs.

Sue tried to deny it, her face blushing red.

"I don't mind," Keith said. "He's a good looking bloke, I wouldn't mind sharing you with him."

As Keith leant round and kissed his wife on the lips his fingers moved higher still, his wrist dragging her skirt right up as his fingers touched her knickers. They were already a little damp and as his fingers rubbed at them, the wetness gradually increased.

Sue clutched his arm as his fingers slid along the side of her knickers and pulled them slightly to the side, his middle finger sliding effortlessly into her wet pussy.

He carried on kissing her as he explored her cunt with his finger, then slid it out to massage her clit for a little while. When he moved his lips away from her's she let out a gasp.

Standing, leaning against the wall of the alcove was Terry. He couldn't see what was going on under the table, but he couldn't resist having a gentle poke at them.

"Having fun round here are we?" He sniggered. "Maybe I should get a 'no snogging' sign put up in here... but then I don't get many teenagers in."

Keith and Sue, looked at the landlord, smiling nervously as Keith's finger continued to circle in Sue's dripping wet cunt.

"Actually..." started Keith. "Sue wanted to ask you a question."

Sue looked at him, his finger churning inside her, her knickers sodden with her juices.

"Did, did I?" She stammered, blushing again.

"Uh-huh," said Keith smiling.

Sue's eyes closed as her husband delved deeper into her slippery hole and Keith used his foot to push the table away until Terry could clearly see his hand, pushed hard up into the woman's groin.

"She wanted to know... if you were feeling horny? Because she's feeling VERY horny and I think I might need some help sorting her out..."

Terry's eyes opened wide as he saw what was going on, he had suspected as much from the way the couple's bodies were angled but it was still a shock.

"Well..." he said, his mind racing at a million miles an hour. "I don't know what to say."

Keith shrugged his shoulders and smiled as he parted his wife's legs wider, using his fingers to open her lips and give the other man a god flash of her pink flesh.

Sue's face was redder than ever, but her pussy felt so wet and ready. She had fancied Terry ever since they had moved into the village and now to be sitting in front of him with her legs wide open as her husband displayed her cunt for him and invited him to fuck her...

Terry grasped the moment and slid the table out of the way, he stood in front of Sue and unzipped his jeans. Meanwhile Keith put his mouth next to his wife's ear and whispered...

"Go on, you know you want to suck his cock."

Sue leaned forward and nervously pulled the barman's jeans down a way, exposing his bulging boxer shorts. As she peeled them down Terry's cock sprang free and she covered it with her mouth. She groaned as she tasted the hard flesh and sucked and lapped at it like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted.

Keith watched excitedly as his wife took his friend's stalk into her mouth, his fingers still moving between her legs. His own cock was throbbing inside his own jeans and he used his free hand to undo his button and fly, then slid it inside to stroke himself.

"That's it baby, suck that cock like a good little slut."

Sue groaned as she heard his encouraging words, loving his choice of words despite the negative connotations.

"You like that don't you, being called a slut? Hmm, but not as much as you like the taste of that cock, huh?"

Terry looked down at the woman's head bobbing eagerly on his rock-hard dick, savouring the completely unexpected sensation of her lips wrapped around his meat.

Keith stood up, slipping off his shoes, pushing his jeans and boxers down and stepping out of them. He stood next to Terry, his own cock jutting out from under his favourite dark blue shirt.

Sue reached up and grabbed his prick with her fingers, jerking it as she continued sucking Terry's throbbing cock. Then she started alternating between the two, sucking one for a few seconds then moving over to the other, back and forth she went savouring the taste of their pulsing rods.

The two guys moved closer, allowing Sue to get the tips of both their cocks into her mouth at the same time, the heads rubbing together against her tongue. She looked up at the two men, smiling nervously.

After a while Keith pulled his cock away and sat down on the bench seat where he was before. He wrapped his arms around his wife and pulled her sideways onto his lap, her backside squashing his prick against his stomach. He reached between her legs and inside her knickers again, sliding two fingers inside her as she leaned back against him, while Terry disposed of his jeans and shorts.

Again Keith parted the woman's lips, using his other hand to pull her knickers aside and showing their friend exactly what was on offer. He moved his head closer to her ear again and whispered..

"Ask him... no, beg him to fuck you."

Sue's breathing came in big gasps, and she virtually moaned the words.

"Please... Terry... stick... your... cock... in... me..."

Terry stood looking down at the desperate woman, her cunt splayed open by her husband's fingers, exposing her pink slippery flesh. He moved closer and pressed the tip of his cock against her then pressed forward and slid inside.

Sue groaned loudly as she felt Terry's thick cock stretching her open, once he was inside Keith's fingers let go of her lips and moved up to her clit, swirling over it in a steady rhythm. His other hand moved underneath her and using her juices as lubricant he slid his index finger into her ass.

Sue groaned even louder as she felt his digit invade her asshole, but soon relaxed and allowed him to push deeper still. Meanwhile Terry pulled the woman's T-shirt up over her tits and pulled the cups of her bra down, his hands mauling her fleshy tits as they fell free.

Sue let her head fall back, no longer caring what they did to her anymore. She felt Keith add another finger to her ass, stretching her ready for his cock. It had taken him years to talk her into letting him fuck her there, but although she'd let him do it a few times, she still liked to keep it as an occasional treat for him -- on her terms, but now he was taking what he wanted, and she knew it.

More juice flowed from her slit as Terry picked up the pace, coating Keith's fingers and making it easier for him to push his fingers deeper and deeper inside.

Then Terry pulled his cock free and grabbed Sue's head, pulling her forward to suck her juices off his glistening rod. Sue sucked greedily on it, loving the taste of her needy cunt smeared along a unfamiliar cock.

Keith took the opportunity to push his wife's knickers down and Terry grabbed them and pulled them down her legs and then off completely. Then Keith lifted his wife up and slipped his meat into his wife's sloppy hole, coating it with her juices to prepare it for her tight ass.

Satisfied, Keith lifted her up again and slid his cock between her ass cheeks, feeling the head settle into the slight indent and holding it firm as Sue began to slowly sink down onto his dick.

"That's it baby, take it in your ass like a good little slut," Keith whispered in her ear. "Then you can have Terry's cock inside you too, that's what you want isn't it, two cocks filling your greedy pussy and ass?"

Sue groaned, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the feeling as her husband's prick worked it's way deeper and deeper into her asshole. She worked it in gradually, stopping and moving back up several times, before continuing to push down.

Terry moved forward, bending down and placing his hand between her legs and fucking her with his fingers as she slid down on her husbands throbbing stalk.

"That's it, you want my cock back in you don't you?" Said Terry. "And I want to fuck that hot, wet pussy some more, believe me!"

Sue looked up at him as his fingers slid out of her and he rubbed her clit hard and fast. She groaned again and pushed down hard on her husband's meat, forcing the last inch and a half into her tight hole.

"Fuck!" muttered Keith as his wife's ass squeezed his prick as she took it all the way inside.

He pulled her back on to him, his fingers taking over from Terry's as the other man concentrated on pushing his pulsing cock back inside the woman's wet slit. Sue gasped at the feeling of fullness as the second cock entered her body. Keith's fingers worked relentlessly as Terry started to get into a rhythm, fucking his cock into her as her mouth ran away with her.

"Yes... fuck me, fill me up... use my slutty hot cunt and ass and fill me up with cum!"

Sue's words spurred the barman on and he rammed his cock into her fast and hard, for her part Sue bounced with each thrust, milking her husband's cock until he could hold back no more.

"I'm comi..." he started to say as his cock erupted inside her, firing his thick creamy load deep into her ass.

As he came Keith's fingers pressed harder onto Sue's throbbing clit, pushing her over the edge. She bucked hard, her holes tightening and squeezing the two guys cocks and in turn making it impossible for Terry to hold back any longer. He grunted loudly as he came, pounding his dick into her as hard as he could as she writhed between the two men, never for a second thinking to pull out of his friend's wife.

"YES!" Screamed the woman as she felt her cunt flooded with Terry's cum.

Sue slumped onto her husband, completely exhausted. She felt Terry pull out of her and after a few seconds his cum started to drip out of her and onto Keith's now empty balls. She reached down and rubbed her fingers into her pussy, then lifted them to her mouth to taste his load.

"That's it, taste his fucking cum, just like a proper slut would," whispered her husband.

When Sue opened her eyes again Terry had left the two of them alone. She turned her head round as far as she could and kissed her husband on the lips.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Keith just smiled, and wondered if he'd ever get to fuck Sheila.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,096 Followers