The Locksmith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers

Ben thought he had died and gone to heaven, again. She was not only protecting him, but placing him so he could watch what happens in her bed! His mind was racing, wondering whether he would be able to see everything, then cautious to remain hidden, then worried he would not like what he saw as this vision of sex and desire was about to be taken by another man. He was confused.

Anita gave Ben a kiss on the forehead and rose to step back and admire her work. Ben was not visible, except if one looked intensely at one particular spot in a dark area that housed his eyes. No one would ever notice. And Ron would never go into her closet. The stage was set for a wonderfully new experience for her where she would perform for an audience her fellow cast member didn’t even know was there. Anita was getting wet with excitement. Ben was feeling the pre-cum wet his now sanctioned panties.

Chapter Four

“Here, baby.” Ron offered her a glass. “Merlot to get you warm.” He smiled devilishly and was somewhat taken aback by his wife’s own devilish smile in return. They were standing beside the bed and both sipped their wine while looking at each other. Ron put his glass down suddenly and turned toward his small bag. While Anita watched with a sly smile on her lips, her husband opened and unpacked the overnight case. He dropped some underwear in the laundry cabinet and hung a suit in his closet. Anita smiled especially broadly as he stepped by the spot where Ben had been only minutes ago. He then folded his bag and tossed it into the back of the closet and came back into the bedroom.

“I missed you darling,” Anita said with her arms stretched toward him.

“Really? No substitutes around to take my place?” He always had just a hint of jealousy in his voice, but it never manifested itself in any further action. Would it be different under the current circumstances?

Anita pouted coyly and pulled her man to her. She went up on her tiptoes again, kicked one leg back, and pulled his head down to hers. They were profiled across Ben’s view and he could not help but watch as she pushed her chest up against Ron’s, bulging her tits outward between them. He could also see the tongues reaching between each other, the longing for some pure raw sex, just like he was longing in her panties in the closet.

Ron’s hands reached around her and down to her butt cheeks and pulled on the hot flesh of her ass to raise her up to him. They were embraced in a hot horny clutch and obviously both loving every bit of it.

Ben next saw Ron scrunching Anita’s dress up her thighs, and over her hips. He had been right, no panties underneath. Ron’s hands then resumed their grasp of Anita’s ass and massaged her buns liberally. Anita was performing similar massage on her husband’s ass, though through his jeans. Suddenly she leaned her head back and began to undo the buttons of his shirt. One by one they came undone until there were no more. She then pulled his shirt from his pants in a kind of urgent, careless way. When free, her hands touched his chest as if it were some sacred alter, an alter upon which she was about the sacrifice herself to whatever the gods wanted.

Ben’s cock was already rock hard, yet getting even harder. He wanted desperately to grab it and massage the ache away, but he didn’t dare. The noise would be unmistakable. He contented himself to watch intently between the last item of clothing and the door jam of the closet as the horny couple proceeded to satisfy their lust without him.

Anita pushed her hands out to Ron’s shoulders, sliding them under the shirt she was about to remove. As it came down, Ron let his arms fall and the garment dropped to the floor. Anita stood back for a couple seconds to admire her man’s lightly haired chest. He was fit, worked out, and warranted the extra look. Then she put her arms around him and held him tight. She put her head beside his chest, turning them both slightly, and then she winked at Ben!

Ben was beside himself with surprise. She winked at him! She was performing! She was glad he was watching! Just what had he fallen into?

“Oh, Ron, darling, I need you inside me so badly.” She was still looking at Ben, while lusting after her husband. Ben was confused and intensely aroused at the same time. She was blatantly goading him, he who she knew was sitting in her closet in her dirty panties, while making love to her husband. Ben wanted it all to be over, to be out of there, to never come back. And then he couldn’t help but try to brace himself to relax some muscles and give himself a chance to rub his cock. He couldn’t leave. There was no way to make it all over. He was captive, stuck, with no alternative. He may as well settle down for the long show he figured must be ahead. This Anita was no average lady. She was a woman of passion, intelligence, and a cunning mind that had no bounds.

At that very moment, Ben gave in to the situation and decided to ride the tide. There was nothing else he could do, and he might as well enjoy himself while the action played itself out. What was the worst that could happen, he asked. He pushed aside the question as the possibilities began to get ugly.

Anita was facing the closet, and Ben, and holding Ron’s back to the same targets. She decided to put on the next scene and dropped to her knees. Doing so, she also slithered to her left to force Ron to turn about 90 degrees. Ben knew what was next, and that Anita had executed her movements strictly for his benefit. He started documenting the steps in his mind, just in case he ever got the chance to play them back for her. As the couple rotated, they came into a profile view of Ben’s position. Ron’s cock was as stocky as his body, and of about average length. At least Ben had one thing over this guy, a slight amount of length. He felt a little better.

Anita said, “I want to suck your cock, baby. I want to make your cock hard and ready to spear me when and where I tell you.” Ron could only moan as her hands delivered the head to her lips. They went into a suction mode immediately and she sucked his head like a kid suck’s a Popsicle. The slurping was heard all over the room. At one point, Anita looked up and saw that Ron had his head back, eyes skyward, in ecstasy. He was so busy reveling in the soft sucking motion of her mouth on his dick, her hands milking it slowly, that he did not see his wife turn her head to look at the closet.

Ben smiled as they made eye contact. He spread his knees and a few garments quietly to show her his crotch, and how tightly her panties were restraining his stiff cock. He rubbed his hand up and down, put a lurid face of “fuck me” on himself, and tried to intensify her experience. By the look on her face, suddenly bulging eyes, renewed vigor applied to her husband’s cock, Ben was having the desired effect. And Anita loved it. Ron wasn’t missing out on the benefits either.

“Oh, baby, you are gonna make me cum, baby.” Ron was still staring at the ceiling. He had his hands in his wife’s hair and was unknowingly pulling her head into his groin where it met the reverse pumping of his hips and cock into her mouth. The head was no longer enough. He was forcing himself deeply into her throat, causing her to choke every now and then, but never seeing her gag to pull away. “Yes, baby, fuck my cock with your mouth!”

Anita was so busy, and so full of cock in her mouth and throat, she could manage little more than a moan and a nod, both of which actually intensified the situation for Ron. She would comply with her husband’s comman. She would milk him to the last drop. She grabbed his cock with both hands and began to pump more vigorously. Within a minute, Ron was letting go a stream of sperm that could have crossed the room. As it was, Anita had pulled her head back off the cock to give Ben a view of the first barrage. It came with a vengeance and leaped directly from Ron’s cock to Anita’s mouth. She caught it all, then clamped her lips down on his cock to catch the rest. While doing so, she shifted her gaze to Ben.

Ben smiled. He had lost all concerns for his guilt. He was into Anita’s game all the way. The scene before him was like being at the filming of a porn movie, but then again it was so much more than that. He felt something for Anita, not love or devotion or anything like that, but a deep lustful desire. It was so much better than watching two unknown’s make love. He rubbed his crotch some more and pulled the panties down slightly in front to reveal his stiff cock to her. He smiled at the immediate reaction in her eyes as they widened and she sucked that much harder on the draining cock in her mouth. It was like Ben was the one coming in her mouth, not Ron.

“My god, baby,” Ron exclaimed, “What got into you! That was the hardest sucking blow job you ever gave me!” He was looking down fondly at her, “Is there something going on that I don’t know about Honey? Did something happen while I was away?” He was truly asking her for an answer.

Anita could not resist. She had always been totally open with Ron. She always would be. “I don’t know yet, baby. I think so though. But I’ll save that surprise for later.” She smiled up at him and knew he couldn’t resist her. Ron dropped the topic.

“Come up here you, I want a taste of you now.” Ron lifter her under her arms and brought her all the way up and off her feet. He twirled around and placed her back on her feet, at the foot of the bed, and pushed her back. She was still wearing her tight knit dress and it still contained her large delicious tits, but he would get his chance at those later. For now, “Ok, baby, now spread those hot thighs for I am about to come all the way home to you now.”

Anita put a hand up as if to hold him off temporarily. She looked up at him to ensure he was focused on the triangle between her legs, and then looked right at Ben and smiled as she slowly spread her knees apart.

Ben’s eyes were straining, and lit up with excitement at the same time. Anita had positioned her self perfectly to enable him to see her crotch as she opened her thighs. Ron stood there, just to the side of his view, and watched just as intently as Ben did as the cavern was slowly exposed. Anita brought her legs almost out to her sides before she reached her limit, and never once took her eyes off of Ben.

Ben figured she must have been happy with his bug-eyed response for she smiled once more at him and then took her attention back to her husband. It was then that Ron kneeled down and dove his head between her legs and began to suck her clit.

“Ohhhhhhh! Yes Baby, suck me, yes baby, suck my clit. It is so swolen and horny for you….. Yes baby suck on my clit for me…” All the time she was begging her husband’s attention, she was looking over his back and head directly at Ben. She even mouthed a few words to him specifically in between her pronouncements to her husband. And through it all, she was smiling devilishly at him, tauntingly as if to dare him to join them.

Ben was not ready to go that far yet, but he sure felt she deserved a little in return. He boldly, though silently, raised himself up and inserted his thumbs in the sides of Anita’s panties. Pushing them down to about the widest point on his hips, he then reached for his cock and began to stroke it more vigorously for her. He too began to mouth lustful thoughts at her. “I want to fuck you so bad,” was one Anita picked up.

When she understood that statement, she jerked her hips up at her husband so hard that Ben could do nothing but see it as her answer to his wish. “I want to suck you,” He added. “I want to drink your juice.”

Anita jerked with each recognized statement. Ben jerked too, and finally could hold his cum no more. With one hand on his cock, and the other in front of it, he tried to catch his eruption while not impairing Anita’s view of his action. It was not easy, and several drops escaped to the floor. He lost sight of Anita for a moment or two at the height of his orgasm, but saw her again, staring directly at his cock. He had had the desired effect. It was no longer a one way street.

Anita began shouting every phrase of lust and horny desire she could think of. She coupled this with a wild bucking ride for her husband’s head in her cunt. “IIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE Suck my cunt you monster you! Fuck my cunt with your tongue!!! Eat me baby, eat my pussy and suck my clit!! Ohhhhhhhh.. baby don’t stop, ever!!!” And all the while, she was watching Ben cum.

Ben had one more idea to drive her further to the edge. He continued to hold his shaft with the one hand, while raising his “catching” hand to his mouth. Anita raised her violent bucking and shouting to a new level when she saw Ben stick his tongue into his hand and rake it through his cum. He lifted it, revealing a string of the goo still connected to his hand, and drew what he could into his mouth. Ben smiled at her and saw her nod her head up and down. She was nuts with excitement and he did it again. After several more slurps, he looked at his hand and saw it was clean. With an over-confidence he knew he really didn’t deserve, he raised his hand up and turned it toward Anita so she could see it was now empty. Ben simply smiled at her, and winked right back. This was going to be a long night.

Part TWO is coming...

jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers