The Lodge at Murdock Crossing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, my next to last client came into the cabin. Amy administered her usual, 'cleaning' and positioning of his cock so I could slide back and down upon it. I knew I had it all in me when I felt my buttocks touch his pubic hair. I was ready to begin my fucking movements when something unexpected happened. He began teasing the area about my puckered hole! At first, all he did was tickle my hole and the sensitive skin surrounding it, but, then, without any warning, he suddenly pushed a finger deep into my ass!

"Hey! What's going on?"

Mrs. B spoke to me and said, "Just relax, Jenny. He is going to demonstrate a teepee twosome for you."

"What in hell is a 'teepee twosome'?"

Mrs. B didn't answer me and soon – very soon, I didn't need an answer. The man had begun a crazy sort of rhythm with his finger. It was a, 'one...two...three...four...five' stroking of my ass only, on the sixth stroke, a second finger was added. This was done so smoothly that, at first, I didn't realize that he had two fingers in my ass. These two fingers resumed the, 'one...two...three...four...five' rhythm and, as before, on the sixth push into my ass, yet another finger was added. I was so engrossed in the feelings I was getting from this ass massaging that I just sat on his cock and waited for the next development. Five more counts and a finger was added. He kept up this routine until FIVE fingers were inside of my ass! Then, his whole hand began pushing its' way up inside of my rear channel. I couldn't help but scream for the pain was terrific.

"Mrs. B! He's got his whole hand inside my ass and he is wiggling his fingers inside of me!"

"I know dear. He is masturbating. His cock can feel the movements of his fingers as he rubs the membrane between your cunt and your ass. Just wait. This will give you a royal orgasm!"

Something in my nature made me resume my fucking motion so there we were. The client stroking his fingers against the wall of my ass and me stroking his cock with my cunt wall on the other side of that very thin membrane. I don't know what it did for him, but my orgasm – when it came- nearly blew my guts apart!

Later, Mrs. B explained to me that this was one of the ways in which the native men used their women.

"They insist that it gives both partners a great deal of satisfaction. I think it does just that! Don't you?"

I had to agree with her for my guts were still all riled up from the force of my orgasm!

When my sixth and last client entered, I looked at him and said, "Teepee twosome?"

He grinned and nodded. It was only then that I looked at his hands and realized that I might have made a huge mistake. He was obviously a man who worked with his hands for they were big and calloused. I was about to rescind my offer, but he was already lying on the bed and I knew that I had to go through with whatever the next few minutes had in store for me.

With her usual alacrity, Amy positioned me and began moving me back and down onto the man's cock. Incidentally, his cock, like his hands was inordinately large. I hadn't any more than settled upon his cock when I felt his finger begin the teasing of my ass hole. The thought of the stroking I had just received made me eager to once more take a man's hand into my ass. The fact that I was offering myself to be degraded in this animalistic fashion increased my desire for him to cause me pain while bringing me to the ultimate pleasure! By the time he had inserted his third finger, I felt my orgasm beginning to rise. The introduction of his fourth finger forced me to begin breathing hard for I felt as if a pole was being rammed up into my ass! The fifth finger caused me to scream in pain and, as he forced the rest of his hand into me, I was sorry that I had suggested this. However, if anything, the sensations induced by this second reaming of my ass were even greater than the first had been. I actually lost my sense of reality for a few seconds. When my senses returned, I felt a tickling of my mouth and nose. Amy had seated herself on the bed, spread her legs widely apart and was pushing her cunt lips close enough to my face that I was feeling her pubic hair.

"Want to drink from my well?"

I had never before put my mouth to another woman's cunt, but Amy's offer seemed to urge me to do so. I leaned closer and closer to her open cunt until I could reach it with my tongue! I pushed my tongue out until it touched her cunt lips. I was amazed at the tantalizing taste that her cunt offered me. I frantically jabbed my tongue in between her outer cunt lips and into the separation of her inner cunt lips. The sensation was exciting and titillating. I buried my mouth in her cunt to a point where her cunt lips surrounded my mouth and sent my tongue as deeply into her cunt as it was possible for me to do. She was writhing as her enjoyment and pleasure began to take over her body. I was even more excited! Never before had I experienced fucking sensations in every one of my fuck holes! Especially, when I felt her cunt walls clench around my tongue and I knew I was in her! My Indian fucker took this exact time to jam his cock and his hand harder into my two holes and he, Amy and I shot our loads at the same instant! The three of us were not completely conscious after this adventure, so we all lay there and gradually recovered from the blast our bodies had just withstood.

After the last male had shot his jism into us and gone, Amy suctioned that last batch of male jism and female come from my cunt. Then she grinned at me, bid us both Adieu, and left us for the town.

As Mrs. B and I boarded the cart for our trip back to the lodge, I asked her,

"Mrs. B, I have a question. It may be silly after today's escapades, but, am I expected to perform this ritual every day - plus my nightly chores?"

"Yes, my dear, you are. "

"I can't believe that you expect me to make fuck six or seven times every day. How do you expect me to hold up to that schedule?"

"Miss Malloy. You were bred for this and you will be prepared for just such a regimen of sex. You are your mother's child and she, in turn, was also bred for this. All of the Murdock women have the capacity for this frequency of fucking and – EVEN MORE! MUCH MORE! It is your inheritance from Evelyn and, I suspect, her forebears as well."

"You make me sound like a fucking machine!"

"Jenny, that is just what you are!"

12