The Lodge Ch. 02

Story Info
Albert can take no more.
11.1k words
4.28
59.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sixth

Albert had been sent to the room. He had been there for almost two hours. It didn't seem fair that his wife Zofia was still mingling with the others at the party. But she was insistent that he get them a room, well that was not true; Albert had to pay for adjoining rooms. When he had obtained the keys he had given them to Zofia. She had given him one key back. Her instructions were for him to leave the key to his room in the door and they obey whoever came in. Albert knew what that meant. This was their sixth trip to The Lodge.

As Albert waited he resolved this would be his last trip to the Lodge. As he was contemplating his possible course of actions he heard the door open. Albert looked to see a woman step into the room. She closed the door and set the privacy lock.

In the dim light it was difficult to see her face fully, but Albert could see the outline of her body. She was not a tall woman and she was slender. As she walked closer the woman ignored Albert was she went to the door that connected to two suites. She opened it and went into the other room. With the door fully open she turned on the lights and moved the full size mirror to a position so that the bed in the adjacent room could be seen from the bed in Albert's room.

Albert got a good look at the woman as she place the mirror. Perhaps it would be better to call her a girl. She was at the best in her mid 20's. She had straight blond hair, dark eyes, full lips and a stud in her nose.

She was slender but she had nice legs that extended from what could be called a micro mini skirt. Her top was tight and sheer showing the outline of heavy nipple rings. Her breasts were small but pert and her midriff bear to show a tattoo on her back just above the waist band of her skirt.

All that Albert noticed as she worked. She would lay on the bed and look into the mirror. When she did that she made eye contact with Albert sitting on his bed. When she was satisfied with the mirror the woman came into Albert's room and faced him.

"I take it you're Albert."

Albert stood and acknowledged he was in fact Albert and put out his hand to greet her. She didn't know what to do so she took his hand for a quick weak shake. "I'm called slave and am here to stay with you while Master is with your wife."

Albert raised his eyebrows and asked, "Slave? Don't you have a name?"

The woman lowered her eyes either by habit or shame and mumbled, "Slaves are property and don't have names."

Albert smiled, "Dogs are property but they have names."

The woman looked up at him with tears. "I was once called Emma."

"Nice to meet you Emma, as you know I'm Albert. I take it you are setting up the room so you can watch your man use my wife?"

Emma shook her head 'yes' and went to turn off all the lights in Albert's room making it a dark enclave. Then the only light was coming thru the open doorway between the two rooms.

Coming back to Albert, Emma spoke, "you are to be naked, do you want me to remove your clothes?"

"You can if I can remove yours Emma, turnabout is fair play," Albert joked.

As he spoke Emma began to remove his clothes. When he was naked she started to pull away.

"Oh no' come on back' now it my turn." Albert grinned.

Emma stepped to him and turned her head. Albert couldn't see her expression and wondered why she had turned her face away. He took his time and was gentle with her as he removed her clothing. She had a firm body and his hands lingered on her breasts. He tracked the mounds and rubbed her areolas tenderly. As Albert explored farther down her body to her ass, he felt tight butt cheeks. As he gently kneaded them she groaned and flinched.

"Did that hurt?" Albert asked for he thought he had been gentle.

Emma began to cry, "Yes but it wasn't what you did. I'm still sore from my last whipping."

"Whipping?"

"Yes, three days ago I angered Master. He beat me with a cane till I passed out."

"You're kidding," Albert asked sincerely, "Aren't you?"

"No, I wish I was. It is just part of my training."

"Training? What training?"

"I'm a slave and must learn to please my Master in all I do."

Albert took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom. With the door closed he turned on the lights. Emma did in fact have severe bruising on her ass. Albert gasp and was angered.

Emma spoke, "Let's get into bed quick. They might be here soon and if I've not fulfilled all my instructions I'll be beat again."

Albert was stunned and let Emma turn off the light and lead him back to the bed. On the bed she lay behind him so she could whisper in his ear as he got an unobstructed view of the other room.

"Albert I have to take care of you as Master is using and fucking your wife. I'll let you have anything you want. You can even fuck me up my sore ass."

"I can imagine how sore your ass is."

"No you can't, cause you didn't see it all. Master raped my ass last night with a cucumber. Had to gag me to keep me from waking the neighbors. Tore my hole and I bleed a lot."

"My god, why do you let him do that to you?" Albert asked with astonishment.

"Because I'm a slave, and slaves have no rights."

"I find this all hard to believe."

"Albert, I'm here for you to use and enjoy. My duty is to give you sexual pleasure. Let you shoot cum in all my holes. I'll even take a facial if that's your thing."

"Emma, I don't think I want any part of it. I don't think I could take pleasure from your pain."

Emma rolled Albert onto his back and moved down to take him in her mouth. She was gentle and soon had Albert hard. Cupping Albert's balls Emma looked up and asked, "Do you want to cum in my mouth or my pussy?"

Albert had been without sex with a woman in many months. He decided to enjoy this girl that had been sent to him. "I want to make love to you and enjoy it."

Emma rolled to her back and spread her legs. Albert took his place. Emma guided his erection into her warn and wet pussy. Fully in the woman he held still just to enjoy the warmth of a female vagina. Emma didn't seem to mind and wrapped her legs around his. Without thinking Albert lowered his mouth to Emma's and began to kiss her. It was a passionate kiss on his part. At first Emma didn't respond but soon warmed to his passion. She was kissing back letting her tongue explore Albert's mouth.

Albert could feel the metal rings locked into Emma's nipples as his chest pressed down on the young woman. Soon they were making love. She was responding to his slow deep thrusts and heating with passion. Albert enjoyed sex for the first time in many years. He realized he no longer wanted the life he was living.

When he was spent they were both exhausted. Emma had even been aroused enough to have an orgasm of her own. A few minutes later Albert lay on his side with Emma's back pulled against his front. They were whispering. Albert was shocked to learn that Emma was just short of 21 years of age.

As they were relaxing Zofia opened the door to her room. She led a man inside. "Benjamin I am sure ready for your cock," she almost shouted. Zofia brought the man into the mirror view for Albert and Slave. Emma stirred and looked up at Albert.

"That is Master with your wife."

Albert looked at the man's reflection. He was tall and heavy. He had dark hair and close set dark mean looking eyes. As they watched Zofia stripped making a show for the man. She then began to remove his clothes.

"Master will use her mouth before he fucks her." Emma whispered.

In spite of his disgust with his situation Albert stiffened. Emma felt it and reached between them to fondle the erection. As she did she turned her face to Albert offering her lips to be kissed. Albert obliged her. The fire of passion was rekindled and from the spooning position Emma guided the hard Albert into her body. He did not realize till the last second before entry that Emma had guided him to her ass.

She moaned when Albert entered. He asked, "Emma why? Is that too painful?"

Emma responded to Albert's question by seeking his lips to kiss.

Albert was gentle and moved slowly. He wanted to enjoy the tight grip of her anal ring. Emma was enjoying it too. She began to push back to meet his slow steady thrusts. The two were so lost in their one passion they didn't care to watch the show that Zofia was putting on.

Zofia was on her knees taking Ben deep between her lips. She made a show of taking all of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She worked till he short cum down the back of her throat. As his member pulsed in the mouth she looked into the mirror and smiled. With the darkness in the other room she couldn't see that Albert and Emma didn't care.

When Albert had spent his second shot in Emma's ass they were so relaxed they drifted off to sleep. They missed Zofia being taken roughly in doggie fashion. She put on a verbal display for her new lover and her husband, but again it was wasted on Albert and Emma.

Albert woke with Emma sucking his cock hard. At that moment he did not think of where his cock had last been. Emma however had. She had used the time when Zofia and her Master were sleeping to get a warm wash cloth.

Emma had a talent and soon she was coaxing yet another load from Albert. After that the two snuggled under the covers. But it was too much for Albert. He wanted Emma again. This time the two let the passion run wild. Since both had enjoyed orgasms the length of time it took was considerable, but neither noticed or cared.

Zofia was used twice in the night but it was not as much pleasure as she would have liked. She shrugged and thought of what Albert must be going thru watching, so she endured it.

The next morning Zofia stuck her head in the room. "You two get cleaned up and out. We don't want you back till 6 pm this evening." Zofia slammed the door and went back to be with Ben.

Emma and Albert showered together. Albert washed Emma body paying attention to all of her. Again he saw the angry red whelps on her ass and the redness of the asshole. Albert wondered why Emma or any woman would endure such things. His thoughts then turned to his situation.

Emma was touched that in the dining room Albert held her chair for her. When she stood to leave the table he stood. He called her Emma and spoke with respect. Albert ordered for her but that was not the unusual part. Most of the time she was not asked what she wanted first. All in all Albert treated Emma like a lady and she remembered her life before Benjamin.

After lunch they walked the nature path. In a secluded spot they stopped and talked. The talk turned to necking. Necking turned to a round of oral sex then one enjoyable missionary session. They were laughing when returned to the room.

Zofia heard them in their room. Opening the door she looked at the pair, "It's about time. We were going to invite you down stairs tonight but now you can just stay in the room. I will see to you later Albert." The next sound was the slamming of the door.

When Emma heard the door close in Zofia's room she knew the room was empty. She began to set the rooms up as she had done the night before. After she had completed the task Albert and Emma undressed one another. On the bed Albert negotiated into a 69 position. He realized that Emma still had some cum in her but it was his. He enjoyed the mix of their tastes.

After loving making they rested in one another's arms. They began an intimate conversation that had nothing to do with sex. Relieved they dozed off only to be awakened by Zofia and Benjamin returning for their second night of sex.

Albert didn't watch, he made love to the 21 year old Emma in his bed. He had a peace of mind he had not felt in many a year. Albert had her pussy twice, her ass once and her mouth twice if he counted the 69.

Zofia was used hard that night. She even submitted to another round of anal sex. Zofia rationalized it was worth the pain to torture Albert. Little did she know.

The next day when they went to leave all four were in the parking lot. Benjamin turned to Emma, "Slave did you do what I told you to do?"

Emma dropped her eyes, "No Master, not to the letter."

Zofia laughed, "I knew old limp dick didn't have it in him."

"Slave you didn't get Al to fuck you 6 times then, just what did you manage?"

"Master, Albert had me 11 times."

"Liar, you're a lying bitch. Albert can't get it up 11 times in a month." Zofia screamed.

Benjamin looked at Emma, "Are you lying slave?"

"No Master, on Friday night I was taken in my ass once, my cunt twice, and my mouth once. Saturday on the natural trail I was taken in my cunt and mouth. Last night I was taken in my mouth twice, my cunt twice and my ass once. That makes 11."

Benjamin laughed, "Well now Zofia, it looks like you will have to pay off."

Zofia looked at Albert, "You bastard, how could you be unfaithful! And with a slut whore like her!"

Albert started to defend Emma's honor, but Zofia's glare stopped him.

Benjamin looked Emma, "Well slave you will be punished for not following instructions properly."

Emma looked down, "Master I have learned to expect nothing less."

"Silence you insolence slut. Now get in the car and shut your mouth!" With that Emma left. Benjamin turned to Zofia, "When can I collect?"

"Give me a week Ben. I sore and I will need to make arrangements!"

"So you lost, what was the bet? I mean what will you have to pay and what would you have won?" Albert questioned. He got no answer then.

Ben turned and left. Zofia got in Albert's car in a huff. When Albert shut the door she lashed out. "How dare you ask me such a question, you asshole! The bet was personal between me and Benjamin!"

After that the drive home was silent and cold. When Albert had all unloaded Zofia let her wrath flow, "You asshole, I am so mad at you for fucking around on me. Didn't you listen to our wedding vows? I will expect you to take your discipline like a man. But for now I don't even want to see you till Saturday. You can sleep here but you be up and gone before I get up. Don't even think about coming home before 11 pm. Now get out of my sight!"

Zofia's bet with Ben was a weekend in Reno. If she won she would meet Ben in Reno and he would give her a little spending money to gamble and treat her to wonderful dinners. If she lost, as she had done, she would still meet Ben in Reno but he would bring his slave and things would be more his way.

It was not all that bad but she was aggravated that Albert would have sex with another woman. And he did it more times according to that whore than he had with her during their wedding week. Add to that the fact Albert had been enjoying sex as Ben was using her. It was Zofia's intention to humiliate and embarrass Albert but he was too busy to notice!

Albert went to the guest room. He took a long shower then started his preparation.

True to the instructions Zofia didn't see Albert all week. When she got up Saturday morning she didn't find Albert in the house. She looked in his closet and noticed it looked bare. By noon when there was no Albert, Zofia began to wonder. She went on line and saw that on the previous Monday Albert had withdrawn $10,000.00 from their joint saving account. She was furious. She fumed all day Saturday and Sunday.

Albert had not come home all weekend. Zofia decided to protect herself as she put it. She took off that Monday. Zofia closed all their joint accounts and put them in another bank in her name. The money protected Zofia was smug. She called for Albert at his office to gloat. Witht the call she learned Albert had left his job the Monday previous.

Zofia want home and laughed. Where would he go? When his money ran out and Albert found out he couldn't tap their joint accounts, he would come crawling back. It was just a matter of time she thought.

By the time Zofia had learned of Albert's disappearance he and Emma were at her sister's home in St. Louis MO. After a short stay of two weeks, Albert headed out. He landed at an old friend's home in Dayton OH. It took Albert almost six months to work himself to a final destination. He took a full time job in Bangor ME. He concluded he could get no farther for his past unless he wanted to tread water.

It was a year before Zofia's divorce was final. With her lawyer's help she had claimed all their assets and even Albert's retirement accounts. When the retirement money came thru she paid off the house. With that Zofia felt secure and ready for her new life.

During the first few months of Albert's absence the neighbors expressed their shock and sorrow. Zofia had learned that Emma too was missing so she told a story of how she had been deserted for a 21 yo tramp. That got her a lot of sympahty. Zofia had a host of neighbor men to mow the lawn and do the manly things for her. As time progressed and Zofia's door began to revolve with men the neighbor wives put a stop to their husbands' aid to her. She soon became the main topic of gossip of the neighborhood.

Albert, who now used his middle name Martin, was working as an assistance manager for the oldest hotel in Bangor. He had started as a night clerk and had worked his way to the second highest position at the hotel. It had been just short of 2 years since Martin had left Zofia. He was sitting in the hotel dining room reading a book of poetry. He had come in on his Friday off to finish some paper work. With the lunch crowd gone Martin was eating a leisurely meal. He was interrupted by a female voice.

Martin looked up to see a hotel guest. Her name was Elaine Morrow. He had spoken to her several times in the week of her stay. Ms. Morrow had commented that her home was having the heating system renovated so she had elected to get out of the way. Elaine Morrow was a handsome woman. She was 5' 4" tall and perhaps 135 pounds. She did not try and hide her age with heavy makeup but then again age had been kind to her. She had a delicate smile and dark green eyes that were pleasant to look upon. Her hair was auburn and most probably kept that shade.

"I saw you were reading poetry, may I join you? I do hate to eat alone."

Martin was surprised and questioned if he should be seen eating with a guest. But her smile won him over. If it were not acceptable he would make sure it did not happen again.

The waiter seemed to know Ms. Morrow and was quick to serve her. As she ate Martin read to her from a book he had purchased at a second hand book store. After the dishes were cleared they drank coffee. At one point Mr. Warren, the manager came thru the dining room and noticed Marin and Ms. Morrow. He cast a look but went on his way. Martin decided he would ask if he had acted inappropriately but that could wait.

Martin and Elaine, as he had asked to be called, lingered till late in the afternoon. Just as she was about to leave the table she asked Martin if he would accompany her to a local civic play that evening. She explained, being single, and her children all busy she was without escort. Martin accepted before he considered the possible consequences.

That evening he called for Ms. Elaine Marrow at the front desk. She asked him to come to her room. Martin did and was just a little uncomfortable when she offered him a drink. Begging off, he referred to the poor road conditions. She smiled, collected her coat and offered Marin her arm.

The play was enjoyable and the company brought warmth to him. After the play they stopped by the cast party in one of the gathering rooms of the center. Martin was surprised when Elaine introduced him to all in the room. Several seemed a little surprised to see her with a man.

That evening Elaine asked to see where Martin lived. She commented she was tired of the four walls in her hotel room. Martin took her by his place and they shared a glass of wine. Elaine kidded Martin about drinking with the roads so bad. As they were leaving his apartment Elaine turned to him just before he opened the door.