The Lodge with Coby Ch. 01

Story Info
High school senior gets kidnapped by worst enemy.
2.5k words
4.23
40.3k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two whole hours. That's how long it took Emma to walk home from St. Mary's every day. Thanks to the fact that she was poor (and a scholarship student), her parent hadn't been able to buy her a car although they had promised her one.

Emma was listening to her iPod and humming along with one of her favorite songs when she heard a really loud, really long obnoxious honk. Ripping one earbud out, she turned around to see a shiny black truck pulling up. Coby.

"Emma! Looking goddamn sexy as always. All for me? Awwww well aren't you the sweetest. Get in, I'll give you a ride."

Emma rolled her eyes. For some insane reason Coby had the biggest crush on her, even if he knew how much she hated him. Yeah, he was gorgeous. Brad Pitt-like. Yeah he was crazy smart, had obtained a free ride to Princeton for next year... But God what an ass he was. Ignoring the muscles that he flexed as he rapped his hand against the side of his truck, motioning for her to join him, she simply shook her head no and replaced the lost earbud. As she started walking, she heard the honk again.

She really, really hated this dufus. Who did he think he was anyway? She'd known him since she was about four years old because their parents were actually very good friends, although hers were substantially poorer than his, who were both very notorious lawyers. Coby and her even shared the same birthday and had celebrated their 18th birthdays last month. When Coby's parents donated a large amount of money to St. Mary's, they also "suggested" to the Board to give Emma a scholarship to the school. Ever since she came to the high school, her and Coby had been competing for the spot of valedictorian. As a matter of fact, next Friday they would find out who had won that position.

"Goddamn it Coby! What could you possibly want from me!?"

Almost comically, he lowered his RayBans, exposing his chocolate brown eyes, and peered at her over them. Fucking rich kids. As he kept staring at her without saying a word, she started fidgeting and twirling her long, fiery red hair. He licked his lips.

"You know what Em? I don't think I've ever met any girl as amazing as you are. You know that?"

"I'm truly and deeply flattered but I'm going to continue walking now. Adios."

Coby smirked at her for one second before throwing the car door open and striding towards her. Too shocked to move, and a bit awed at the imposing figure he made, she didn't realize what he was doing until he literally threw her over one shoulder and started walking back to the truck. Slamming her fists against his muscular back, she screamed at him to let her down.

"Okay bud, I'll let you down."

And with that he threw her into the back of the truck, schoolbags and all. She gave a yell of frusturation. Fine, if Coby really wanted to drive her home that badly, she'd let him drive her home. Saved her an hour and a half anyway, but, she refused to say one word to him the whole drive.

As Coby climbed back into the driver's seat, he looked over his shoulder and peered into Emma's orange eyes, and proceeded to laugh in her face. He was going to enjoy this mission. A lot.

Scowling, she shoved her earbud back in and tuned him out to the best of her ability. Although, as he put the car into drive, she couldn't help but notice the muscles in his forearm. She mentally scolded herself and laid her head back on the seat, shutting her eyes. Vaguely, she heard him calling her name, but she pretended that the iPod drowned him out. Next thing she knew, the car radio was on full blast and the car was shaking with vibrations. She snapped her eyes open and sceramed at him yet again.

"What the FUCK Coby? You already harassed me and threw me into this fucking piece of shit truck! WHAT?"

"Hey there, calm down. This baby is a Mercedes, nicest on the market." He patted the dashboard lovingly. "And, for your information, I just had a few questions for you. It'll help pass the time on this long, long drive."

Emma furrowed her brow and peered at him, "Uh, Coby my house is like only a half hour away if I'm driving."

"Oops, I guess I forgot to mention. We're not going back to your house. We, my dear, are going to the Catskills. You see my family owns this really lovely lodge up there and I decided to take you with me!"

Emma's jaw dropped open, right before she started laughing.

"Coby you are a character. Now let me the fuck out creep."

His only response was to look in the rearview mirror and smile, as he put on the child lock.

"Hey Em, you see that bag next to you on the seat? Open it."

Emma looked to her right and saw a navy blue duffel bag embroidered with "Pail." Coby's last name, of course it was his football duffel. As she zipped it open, she gasped, a sound of fury. Inside the bag were hundreds of condoms, handcuffs, a dildo that was maybe a foot long, a vibrator, and a supersized bottle of lube.

"Wow Coby, you are one rabbit aren't you. Like to get around?" She laughed, knowing that he was just trying to show off. "This is basically a year's supply of sex... supplies. When do you plan to use all of this? Do you keep it in the car at all times?" She continued to crack up.

As he stopped at a red light, Coby turned over her shoulder and grinned a pearly white grin in Emma's direction.

"Actually Emma, I would like to ask you my questions first, and then I will answer yours. Deal?"

"Fine, deal"

The light turned green, and the car rolled forward.

Coby asked them all at once.

"So Emma, tell me all about your past and present love life. I want to know how many guys you have slept with. Do you have any STDs? Don't be offended, I just have to make sure. Do you find me physically attractive? How many times do you masturbate a week? Vibrator or dildo? What's your favorite position? How do you feel about anal?"

She gave a surprised yelp after hearing all these questions and frantically tried to open her door. When she realized it was no use, she crossed her arms and pouted like a two year old.

"You are insane if you think I'm answering any of those questions Coby.

"Actually, you are insane if you think I'm not going to MAKE you answer those questions Em. I swear to God I will pull this truck over and force you."

She gulped. Coby may have been an ass, but he was never violent. He actually had started an anti-bullying campaign at St. Mary's.

"Fine, Coby. I've never had a love life. Which I'm sure you already know. I'm just too busy with school and softball. Also, every guy... just doesn't look at me like that. No, I don't have STDs and no I don't masturbate, ever. Um.. actually I'm a virgin. And, uh, anal.. uh... too painful and adventurous I guess."

She blushed furiously as he studied her in the mirror once again. As he witnessed this, he actually started to pity her.

"You didnt answer one question, find me attractive?"

"God Coby, who the hell doesn't?" she snapped.

At least five minutes passed before Coby spoke.

"I'll answer your questions now. No, I don't like to get around. I just like fucking beautiful girls. No, I don't carry all of that shit around all the time. It's just in my car so I can bring it to the lodge. And actually, I plan to use all of that stuff on you. By the way, yes. Every single guy I know finds you fucking sexy as hell. You're just a snob. So I'm going to teach you a lesson this weekend I think. So. No, I don't have any STDs. I've never had a love life because I don't believe in love, just sex. I masturbate a lot, but that's probably no surprise to you considering that I am a male. Also, I find you insanely, incredibly beautiful."

Although Emma was still incredibly pissed off, she felt something give way to appreciation. She was flattered. What? How the hell could she be flattered when this asshole was basically kidnapping her for the sole purpose of sex? She shook it off.

He gave her a quick glance in the mirror, gave a deep, raspy laugh and pulled over on the side of the road. They were basically in the middle of nowhere. He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned his whole body to face her. She sunk further into the seat, trying to shy away from his gaze. But he had to know.

"So Em, virgin? Huh. That's actually quite intriguing. However, I don't believe you."

As soon as he got out of the car, Emma tried to hop over the seat and get out the driver side door. She succeeded and was running as fast as she could until she heard the slap of his sneakers on the pavement getting closer and closer.

When he spoke, he was hardly out of breath even though he was sprinting at breakneck speed to catch up to her.

"Em. You're being irrational. I am stronger, faster, and have more endurance. Stop running before I stop you from running. Please."

He blamed his parents. It was completely their fault anyway. Ever since they had known Emma, they had loved her and wanted her to be part of the family. His parents had offered him $1 million dollars to take Emma's virginity. It was a Pail tradition that every guy in the family would marry the first virgin they slept with.

Five seconds later he was on her. He grabbed her around the waist and brought them both to a screeching halt. He turned her around to face him, and that's when the realization hit her. He was stronger and faster. There was no way she could get out of this.

"Fuck, Emma. Calm the fuck down, okay? I promise not to hurt you. Now I'm going to ask you nicely to go over to the grass on the side of the road and lie down."

"Coby, please! Please, please, please stop it! I don't know why you're doing this but I swear I'll give you anything you want. Just don't do this!"

"Em the only reason I'm doing it is because I want you. Bad. Now. Go. Lie. Down. On the grass. I promise I won't hurt you. I just have to check something."

She was rooted to the spot and couldn't bring her legs to move. Instead, she started sobbing. He took a step towards her and pulled her into his arms. She remained there for about ten seconds until she started pounding on his chest.

"Why, Cobes? Why can't you just leave me alone. I promise I will never be a snob again. Ever. Just don't do what I think you're planning to do. I'm a virgin because I'm saving myself goddamn it! Please don't take that from me. Please Cobes. Please."

For a few moments, Coby was actually pretty touched. Cobes was her childhood nickname for him, back when they had actually been close friends.

Back then, they had gone to each other for everything. She had been a real tomboy. Always wore her hair in two braids and had about thirty different baseball caps. He had taught her how to ride a bike and she had ironically taught him how to pitch a baseball. Now he was the starting pitcher for his high school's teams and had led the school to the national competition. They had come in second, only because he had harmed his elbow.

Now, she was the most beautiful young woman in St. Mary's. Probably, the whole town. Hell, in the fucking world. He loved the way her red hair fell in natural, bouncy ringlets all the way down her back. He loved the way her eyes glowed the same color as her hair. In the sunlight, they were almost red. It was so sexy. He loved the way that her freckles sprinkled her face. He loved that she was intelligent. He actually wanted her to win valedictorian because he knew that she deserved it. She was heading off to study the world for a year after graduation, but he was confident she would join him at Princeton the following year. But the thing he loved the most about her was that she didn't swoon every time she saw him like every other girl he encountered. Sure, he knew he was attractive but it made him self-conscious.

He tried to remember when she started hating him so much. The first day at St. Mary's he had gone up to her locker holding hands with his girlfriend-of-the-week, Susan. He was saying hey when she slammed her locker shut and stormed off. Susan immediately called Em a bitch, and right then and there he decided that it wouldn't work out with her.

Coby pulled Emma closer into his embrace while he was thinking about all of this. At this point she felt spent from crying so much. She weakly shoved him off of her but he got the message and let go.

"Emma I'm sorry but I have to do this. Go lay down. I swear to God that I am not going to hurt you or take your virginity right now. Okay?"

She sniffled and complied. She walked over to the grass and laid down. Her fists in tight balls by her sides.

"Em you can close your eyes if you want but this is going to have to happen, okay?"

"Why," she whispered.

"I swear to you I will explain. Later."

He knelt down by her side and gulped, hoping his emotions wouldn't get the better of him. He slowly rolled her skirt up, revealing a pair of plain black panties with lace all around the top. He raised his eyebrows and glanced at her. Her eyes were wide open and she was staring at him with confused eyes.

As he hooked his fingers into the top of her panties, her eyes snapped shut. Was she ashamed? He felt so guilty but nevertheless, he gently tugged them down. What he saw made him gasp.

She was clean-shaven except for a strip of red hair straight down the middle. She was so beautiful.

While he gathered himself, he spoke to her.

"Okay Em, uh, here we go."

With that he slowly brought his finger down, down, down until he reached the spot he was aiming for. She squirmed underneath his hand and whimpered.

"Shhh, Em. Shit, I'm so sorry. I'm just going to get this over with okay?"

She slowly nodded and he, in return, slowly inserted his finger. She was not even the tiniest bit moist and his heart wrenched knowing that she derived no pleasure from his first time touching her. But he had to do this, it was his orders.

He kept going until he reached what he was looking for. Yep, her virginity was still intact. The plan was ago.