The Lodge with Coby Ch. 02

Story Info
Coby wants Emma to feel better.
2.4k words
4.48
25.1k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he removed his finger and fixed her skirt and panties up, Emma remained lying down. He felt disgusted with himself when he saw that tears were still leaking down her 18 year-old cheeks.

"Come on Em, thats it. Let's go."

She just continued crying so he sighed and picked her up, carrying her over to the car.

"Em I'm sorry but I promise you I will explain after everything's done."

"You... bastard. You think you can just finger me whenever you want? No! I'm not one of those girls. You are the first guy to ever touch me and I didn't even have a choice in the matter! Have you considered how I feel right now!?"

He put her in the back, and slammed the door shut. Punching the hood of his car in anger. He got back into the driver's seat and continued on the way to the lodge.

----------

He pulled up to the lodge at about 2 AM. It was a beautiful 2 story log cabin mansion. It was right on a lake and he had loved it ever since he was a kid. He had gone water skiing with his dad and played football wtih the other rich kids. There was a farm about a mile north and he used to sneak over to ride a horse named Sugarfoot.

Coby looked up at the moon and then down at the reflection on the lake and realized how tired he was. He slung his bags over his shoulder and scooped Emma up into his arms. He kicked the door shut and walked up the porch and into the house. When he flicked on the light she stirred and snuggled in closer to his broad chest and he took the chance to simply look down and admire the sleeping beauty that he was holding.

Her red hair was spilling over his arms and her lips remained slightly open in a sleepish pout. The tops of her breasts slowly rose up and down to the rhythm of her breathing.

He promised himself there and then that he would never let anything or anyone harm this girl, even if he would have to forcibly take her virginity. He hoped that she would accept him. He admired her as a person and yes, he would like to stake a claim on her, or in her, primitive as that may be.

He dropped the bags on the floor deciding that they could wait until tomorrow. He carried her up the stairs and carried her into his old bedroom.

It looked as if his parents really wanted him to fuck this girl. They had somehow fixed his room up and transformed it into a brown and blue bachelor pad with a king-sized bed and a crystal chandelier.

He laid Emma down on the bed and his heart shattered when her hands remained clasped around his neck. He untangled her arms from him and sat down on the floor trying to get himself together for the second time that day.

Should he get on the bed with her or set himself up on the couch?

He decided that since they were going to be sleeping together in the sexual sense of the word within the next two days, he might as well be comfortable. It was a king-sized bed. They wouldn't have to touch.

He climbed onto the bed after pulling on his football sweatpants and taking off his shirt. For a good hour, he just laid on his side and watched her sleep, until he too fell asleep.

----------

Emma woke up in a ridiculously comfortable bed in a gorgeous room. She was confused for a second until she remembered the events of the previous day. She sighed and looked over and saw Coby sleeping. She admired the way that his muscles rippled even while he was dead to the world. It really was a shame that she had to leave.She got up and snuck to the door as quietly as she could, she reached to open it and as soon as her hand got hold of the gilded knob, another hand slammed the door above her head. She jumped and turned around, and her eyes leveled with Coby's bare chest.

"Em, please don't make this any harder than this needs to be. I swear that if I have to I will tie you down or put those damn handcuffs on you, but only if I have to. Now, let's go make breakfast. I remember that you like chocolate chip pancakes and I'm going to make those for you. Come on."

He pulled slightly on her arm to get her to follow him down the stairs and seated her at the kitchen table while he set out to make the pancakes.

Silently, she admired him. There was nothing sexier than a man who could cook, or who could cook without a shirt on and still manage to look like a hunk.

When he was done cooking, he set down a plate in front of Emma, piled with pancakes. She dug in. She couldn't even remember the last time she had tasted anything half as good as these pancakes tasted to her now.

When they were both done eating in silence, Coby stretched his arms up, maybe for her benefit, and spoke.

"So, Em. I really think that we should at least do something to build us up to the big bang." He chuckled. "Bang. Get it? Anyways, what do you think?"

She smirked although there was not a trace of humor in her eyes. "Coby, I will never willingly touch you or have you touch me, no matter how damn good your pancakes are or how much you try to sweet talk me."

With that, Coby got up from his seat and once again picked up Emma and slung her over his shoulder in the most barbaric way possible.

"Well, that sucks," he whispered into her ear.

He carried her back up to his room once more and threw her on the bed. She was still in her school uniform and her skirt had ridden up, exposing to him her black panties once again.

He dragged himself onto the bed and brought himself on top of her, supporting his weight with his elbows. He leaned down and softly kissed her on the lips. She didn't respond so he continued to kiss her and rub her arms. Finally, he felt her mouth open to him and he slowly let his tongue enter her mouth, savoring her taste. She whimpered once, knowing that the ball was definately in his court.

"Damn," she thought, "this man can kiss."

She started to kiss him back and he slowly began rubbing his hands on her arms again, each time bringing him closer to her breasts. Finally, his thumbs dragged along the underside of her breasts. When she didn't protest, he moved his hands to cover them entirely, rubbing his thumb across her nipples. He felt as if her breasts were made just for him. The way they fit into his hands was magical. She moaned into his mouth and arched her back against him. At this point, he was growing harder and harder, and when she felt that against her, she shut down and pushed him away.

"Goddamn it Em! I thought that you were actually enjoying that. What's wrong now?"

"Coby, when do you plan on taking my virginity. Are you just going to do it without warning me or is this supposed to be a romantic thing. I don't want to enjoy you because I still do not love you!Just because you can make my excited does not change anything. So just do it already! Please! Get it over with!"

He rolled over and laid on his back, staring up at the ceiling. He reached over and grabbed her hand.

"Em, I don't love you either. I have to do this though. I just have to. I know you already hate me but please just remember that I didn't mean to hurt you. I never meant to hurt you."

And with those words, he rolled back over onto her and began kissing her once again, while his hands manuevered themselves inside her skirt. His lips slowly traveled from her mouth to her neck and he started nibbling. She gasped but she still struggled against him. Her struggles were futile. He was 6 foot 3, at least, and pure muscle.

He finally managed to pull down her panties, leaving her skirt on. And slid his finger up her thigh and over her lips. He found her clit and began gently rubbing it and, without meaning to, Emma started to become wet. When he sensed that she was wet enough and that he wouldn't hurt her. He pushed his finger inside her and just left it there. She ripped her mouth away from his and bit his shoulder. Instead of hurting him like she intended to, she only turned him on further. He slowly started moving his finger up and down, trying to get her to enjoy the sensation. Once, he looked down at her, and saw her close her eyes and set her mouth into a grim line. He knew that she was trying to hide her pleasure from him. Just to spite her, he stopped moving his finger.

"Em, I plan on making you come whether you fight it or not. Are you going to?"

"No," she gritted out.

"Well then I'll just have to try that much harder."

He removed his finger, hearing her sigh a breath of relief. He grinned and pushed back into her, using an extra finger. Her hands squeezed his shoulders and she cried out. Knowing that she was on the brink of her climax, he started using more pressure on her clit. Finally, she convlused beneath him. He knew that she had just orgasmed, and he pulled his fingers out of her and wiped them on his sweatpants. Now he had a problem, he was rock hard.

"Em, did you enjoy that? Don't lie."

"God Coby, obviously. I just came on your fingers. If it weren't you who did that to me though I would have enjoyed it much more."

He chuckled. "You're a sweetheart. So can you give me your hand for a second?"

She complied, wondering what was going on. He took her hand and pushed it into his sweatpants. She hit him with her other hand but he just rolled over onto her so that her "attacking" hand was pinned.

He moved his hand with hers a few times along his length. She was surprised at the feeling. It was rock solid but it was smooth and soft at the same time. She stopped fighting him and began working with him, helping him to obtain his release as well.

When he felt that she was now moving her hand along, he slowly took his hand away and rolled off of her. She continued stroking it, knowing that she was getting herself into something problematic, but was too curious and enthralled to let him be.

He closed his eyes and relaxed, knowing that whether she knew it or not, she was slowly becoming more obedient.

Obedient? He didn't want to be a master or a dom. But that was nice, maybe... no. No, she couldn't actually like him for who he was.

Finally, he felt his release come and she quickly let go. Without a word, he got up and went into the bathroom to wash himself up. When he looked in the mirror, he was shocked. He saw it in his face that he was in love. In love with the one girl he never thought he could possibly love. He loved her.

Tonight had to be the night he took her virginity, because if he didn't, he would die of agony.

He walked back to the bedroom and leaned against the doorframe, looking at his girl. His girl. That was nice.

Emma was sitting on the bed in a daze. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were glowing orange. She had never looked more beautiful to Coby.

"Em?"

"What Coby?"

He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, facing away from her.

"Why do you hate me so much Em? We used to be so close. I've really missed hanging out with you these past few years."

He turned around and looked into her orangey eyes, waiting for her to answer.

"Coby, I only hate you because you broke my heart. I remember being so excited to go to St. Mary's because you were there. I was so in love with you, it almost scared me. Then, the first day, I had to see you walking towards my locker, looking at me but holding hands with some slut you were with at the time. I never realized before then how much of a player you were. I guess I just knew I'd never be good enough for you and became angry."

He was shocked, even more so when she leaned over to tentatively kiss his cheek. She continued.

"And I don't hate you, never have. I guess I've just been trying to protect myself from you, but uh... you kidnapped me so I guess that wasn't working out to well huh."

She blushed and he felt himself grow hard once again. How the hell could she do that to him?

"Fuck it, Em. Leave. Just go, take my keys and go. They're in the top drawer. I never meant to hurt you. And I lied before when I said that I didn't love you. I'm so in love with you. Ridiculously in love with you."

She simply stared at him for a few seconds. Then slowly got up, never taking her eyes off of him. She opened the top drawer in the nightstand and took out his keys.

"Coby, are you... I mean thank you. Thank you."

She walked over to him and pressed one more kiss on his lips.

She softly whispered, "Bye Coby."

Coby watched her leave the room. The door shut behind her. He didn't know how to react. He wanted to scream. He wanted to punch something. But most of all, he wanted to tell her that he needed her in his life. He wanted her to stay. He swiftly got up and ran down the stairs.

"Em wait! Don't leave."

It was only when he heard the revving of the truck's engine that he realized he was too late.