The Lodger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realising that he was now able to exercise control over his biological urges gave Paul a strange feeling of power over his partner, who was being carried along on a torrent of lust and was showing serious signs of abandoning all convention and simply enjoying a well-deserved orgasm. She had never been fucked so well!

She came explosively, wrapping her legs around his back and lifting her bottom off the bed in an attempt to further impale herself upon him. Her orgasm lasted for minutes and Paul became aware of it when the throbbing muscles in her vagina increased their intensity. This pushed him over the edge and, for the third time in less than an hour, he ejaculated.

The semen pulsed along his stem and erupted inside her in a second cascade of sticky wetness. This eruption was even more intense than his last one and the blood drained for behind his eyes in what pilots call a grey-out: not into unconsciousness but into a sublime state between that and full consciousness.

The guilt, or was it just embarrassment this time, returned as the last of his seeds were planted in her womb, but it was expected this time and easier to accept.

Their spent bodies were bathed in perspiration after their exertion and they lay together on the bed enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking. When their heart-rates finally slowed, she brought her lips to his ear and whispered,

" Here endeth the first lesson."

He turned to her, "Rachel. Can we…." But she placed a finger to his lips to silence him.

"Maybe," she said, "but remember your promise. This must be our secret."

***********************

Rachel and Paul did spend time together on several occasions after their first encounter and it was always on the day before her period as, he was to discover, their first time had been. She was hot - but she was sensible!

Eventually she met someone of her own age and moved into a flat closer to where he lived and Paul saw little of her after that.

As the first women in his life, he had loved her and he missed her terribly when she went but, what she had given him in confidence and technique was to mean that he would seldom want for love later in his life.

However, Paul's immediate problem, now that he had tasted the forbidden fruit and gained confidence and experience with an older woman, was that he would remain frustrated for quite some time to come because, in the fifties, without the pill or easy access to condoms, 'friendly' girls were a rarity.

12