The Lodger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shem802
shem802
404 Followers

"I want everything for you Adrienne."

She touched my hand.

"Thank you honey."

Derek smiled.

"I admire you Max. It takes guts to say what you're saying."

This seemed perverse to me. We all knew what we were talking about, what I was consenting to, submitting to. It seemed shameful to me, but I was compelled towards it and couldn't stop myself.

"So what do ... I do ... what do I do now?" I asked.

"You want my advice Max?" Derek broke in, not waiting for an answer. "Just go with what you feel. Don't think too much. I've been here before ... and I think you'll know what feels right. How to deal with it. How to ... behave."

I knew, I knew so well, and I followed my cuckolder's advice. I did let go. I followed my heart, or the strange perverse force that was propelling me. I didn't think. I just went with it.

I left them alone and went to watch TV, in a daze. I don't remember what I saw. I could hear them chatting, giggling, making dinner. They called me in to eat, but I couldn't. I just drank and stared at the TV. Adrienne came to check on me a couple of times, stroking my shoulder affectionately. After they had eaten they came and stood in the doorway.

"I'm beat, I'm going to bed," said Derek. He looked at Ade.

"Me too," she said.

I was choked again and could hardly speak.

"G... Good ... Goodnight," I said.

"Night Max."

"Goodnight honey."

Adrienne kissed me on the lips then turned to follow Derek. He placed a gentle black hand on the small of her back as they turned to go upstairs, smiling at me as he did so. Adrienne looked back and flashed me a little wave with her fingertips as they disappeared.

***

shem802
shem802
404 Followers
12