The Lodger Pt. 02

Story Info
Will a replacement offer the same service?
3.4k words
4
15.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

I have already described how we rented a room to Roger, who turned out to be bisexual and how both my husband Michael and I came to enjoy sex with him. It would be usual to describe Roger as our lover, but I must make it clear that this was not the case. Michael (and only Michael) made love to me. Roger just fucked me - very well I might add, and it was much appreciated. Likewise Roger and Michael had various kinds of homosexual activities together. There was some affection, but in both cases the relationship was just sexual. (And very happy we were with it like that.)

Roger is a researcher at the nearby university, so was pleased when he got a fellowship for six months at a prestigious US university. We were obviously pleased for him, as well. However, it would change matters for a while. There was no mutual obligation - he was of course free to find sexual partners in the US, as were we in the UK. However, our situations were very different. He was a single man on a limited stay - we were a married couple in our permanent home.

We had no desire to go looking for sex partners, and particularly did not want someone permanent, so accepted that there would be no extramarital activities for half a year. We had managed for years without them.

Then Roger found out that it was actually an exchange scheme. A researcher from the US would be coming here for six months, and he suggested we could offer accommodation, for which the university would pay. So we re-registered with the university as offering accommodation, and Roger suggested to the Accommodation Office that it was convenient and could be recommended. He said you never know, it might be someone who could help at least one of us.

A few weeks before he left he got an email from the exchange partner, who said that he was gay, and was there any local community with whom he could get involved? So he had provided the necessary information, but said it would also be worth speaking with Michael!

What you might now expect is a story of how it worked out perfectly, but unfortunately that is not what happened.

It started well. He was a quite good-looking young man named Ryan about the same age as Roger, and of course very intelligent. He was very polite and friendly, and was fascinated when Michael told him what had happened and raised the possibility of something similar. After a few days, Michael went to his room and came back very pleased, so I was pleased as well. He reported that Ryan had fairly small penis, but was very virile. So far so good.

Thinking back, I suppose the first clue came when Ryan was disparaging about our local university, and specifically said that he had his PhD from a better one. I felt that was ungracious towards an institute which had invited him to come for a period and was covering his travel and living costs. However, the sex with Michael began to be more unsatisfactory. Ryan wanted Michael to act female, and sometimes called him a bitch, which was different from the sex between equal men he had enjoyed with Roger. Perhaps Ryan was really bisexual and should have been having sex with women as well, but was in denial! Certainly he was more arrogant and demanding. Michael found it hard to refuse, but did not like being treated this way.

It was therefore a relief when Ryan announced that he had found someone better and would no longer need Michael. It turned out that the new partner did not entirely meet Ryan's exacting standards so in turn had to be replaced by another after a month or so.

+ - + - + - + - +

CHAPTER 2

Meanwhile I had forgotten that I was registered with the university, when they asked me if our other room could be made available for a Canadian academic visiting for three months, and I agreed. This proved to be a very elegant and courteous professor a little older than us. He was obviously extremely knowledgeable and well qualified, but not at all arrogant, and said we should call him Peter.

This was during the period when Michael was still having sex with Ryan. One day, Peter said, in his courteous way, "Mrs Green, I couldn't help noticing your husband and Ryan. I know Ryan is gay, so I wondered if Mr Green is as well. Let me explain." (He still insisted on calling us Mr and Mrs Green.)

"You see, I am not gay myself, but plenty of people in universities are, which does not bother me. However, my wife and I have an arrangement. When we are apart for more than a few weeks, we are at liberty to find a suitable sexual partner. I just wondered that if your husband was not able to meet your needs, then whether I might be of service in any way."

He was so polite I could not be angry, but said fairly primly "Thank you for the offer, but my needs are being met. For your information my husband is bisexual, and I am not neglected." He said how sorry he was to have mentioned it, and hoped I would be prepared to forget the matter.

When I told Michael, he responded immediately. "Of course you should take him up on his offer! Roger isn't here, and I have never given you as much sex as you deserve. Have a bit of fling! In fact, I'll go and talk to him now." Which he did. I don't know what he said, but the results were very good!

As I mentioned before, Michael treated me in bed like the love of his life. There were no fireworks but it was wonderful to be joined by the man I loved. On the other hand, Roger treated me like a woman, and quite simply fucked me. He was not inconsiderate, but I felt as if I was mainly being used for his pleasure - which was actually a bit of a thrill!

Peter was a new experience. He treated me like a lady - possibly an aristocrat who was used to having the best of everything, including sex! I can only say he was a great lover, though of course I did not count it as making love, just expert sex. His cock was a little smaller than Michael's, though not much, but he certainly knew how to use it.

I had been a little concerned, noting the hair on his arms showing out of his shirt sleeves. Michael was naturally not hairy, and I think Roger shaved or depilated. I thought I probably would not like a hairy man. To be honest, it was perhaps a bit of a shock to see him at first, and strange when he held me close, but the second time I started to appreciate it as more maleness, and reflected there was no way I would forget that he was not my husband!

I can't entirely describe it, but somehow he seemed so appreciative of my womanliness, which was really nice for me, and increased my appreciation of his hairy maleness. He only called me Ellen in the bedroom, but often, making it clear that this was a more intimate time. Most of all, he never seemed in a hurry. We took a long time, hugging, kissing and caressing - real foreplay - with remarks which made me feel so good. He sucked my nipples longer and better than anyone had ever done, before going anywhere near my pussy. Then his hands were so gentle and stimulating, I got to the stage where I was desperate for his cock. I had told him that I did not care for oral sex, and did not wish anyone but my husband to bring me to orgasm by hand, so he brought me close, but not too far.

What he did then was again hard to describe. Somehow his positions and movements stimulated different parts inside and out, and he knew when I liked something particularly. As an older man, I think he naturally lasted longer, and he brought me to climax with his cock, nearly every time. That was something I could barely remember happening with Michael, it was so long ago. Wow!

I was really happy with this new discovery, and Michael was if anything more pleased that I was getting such satisfaction. So I had sex with Peter usually twice a week, and with Michael once. Peter became our guest, often sharing meals with us (though we still collected the rent from the university).

By this time, Michael had been rejected by Ryan, which was more of a relief than anything. However one day at dinner I remarked that it was a shame he would have to wait for Roger's return before getting his male satisfaction. We had been quite open in discussion (especially about Ryan). Peter thought for a moment and said. "Perhaps I could be of help there. I wouldn't do anal either way, but I could maybe help a fellow man out under the circumstances. If you both wanted it, of course."

They went off to Peter's room to discuss the matter, and Peter came back looking happy about an hour later. The first thing he said was "He's so hairy!"

"So what happened?" I demanded.

"Well," said Michael, "it was good to see and feel a male body again, and I got used to the hairiness. But was so great to hold a cock in my hand! I even put it in my mouth for a minute or so, then I wanked him. It was good. He lasted a long time. He didn't come much, but it was nice when he did. Then he tossed me off, which was also good, standing close behind me, so I could feel his cock and balls and hairy chest."

"There you are, darling," I said and kissed him. "All better now?"

So Peter helped both of us at least once a week and usually more. Ryan told us that the exchange had been disappointing for him and he was leaving after only four months. (We later heard that he had been asked to leave. Apparently he also told the university accommodation office that we were prejudiced against homosexuals, which was a bit of a cheek, and caused us some difficulty. However, when Roger came back he went to the office and put things straight.)

Peter said that the academic work was going so well that he had arranged a further two months extension at his own expense, and offered to pay the extra rent. Of course, we wouldn't hear of it. This meant that he was still there when Roger returned, leaving a week later. I now think this was not a coincidence, but Peter being considerate. We got a Christmas card from him, or rather his wife with a message that she appreciated how kind we had been to her husband and hoped he had been entirely satisfactory as a tenant in return. He certainly had been!

Of course, nothing lasts for ever, and Roger's research project grant came to an end. He had an extra six months on account of the exchange fellowship and put this to good use, looking for a new position. At last he told us that he had been offered the post of lecturer at the US university where he had spent the exchange!

We decided not to rent rooms any more. Fortunately, Roger had introduced Michael to a gay technician at the university and they became man friends - fuck buddies, I suppose. And he still made love to me once a week and pleased me at other times, so I was quite content.

+ - + - + - + - +

CHAPTER 3

Then we got an email from Peter and his wife, suggesting that we come and stay with them for a summer holiday. They attached a picture of a lovely house by a lake. Why not?

Peter collected us at the airport. It was a longer drive than I expected, but then it is a big country. The house and lake were lovely, but we were too tired to explore that day. Instead we had a great dinner with Peter and his wife Francine, who turned out to be a professor as well. She was French Canadian, very elegant in that effortless French way. I thought she was also a good deal sexier than me, despite being older. The house was impressive and our hosts were charming. They told us they had two children, a boy and a girl, now grown up. When they asked, I said we had decided not to have children and I had been sterilized.

"That's good to know," she said, which I thought an odd remark. She added that she had the same after their second child.

"Now to domestic arrangements," she continued. "Ellen, Peter tells me that he enjoyed you so much that we decided you should sleep with him if you want, and Michael agrees. This is not something we normally do at home - in fact never - but we thought we should make an exception. Is that OK?"

"You want me to spend the night with your husband?" I asked rather incredulously.

"No, no," she said. "We just thought it would be more convenient if you wanted to have sex with him. Naturally you're welcome to have intercourse at any other time. You don't have to if you don't want to, but we would both be pleased if you did."

"Michael, you can have the other bedroom, but you're welcome to join me in bed at any time. Just to sleep, if you like. I don't have a penis, but I understand you can make use of a vagina, which I can supply."

"There are condoms in the bedside drawers. However, I assure you that Peter and I are both clean, and as pregnancy is off the menu, it is for you, Ellen and Michael, to decide if you need to use them."

Well, what could we say? Peter said that because he was old he might not manage so well every day and suggested that we had sex on alternate days. I said that Michael should make love to me at least once a week, and it was agreed.

So that night, Peter worked his magic on me and I also got to snuggle with his hairy chest. It was even nicer to wake up in the morning, to cuddle and feel his rising erection. So much for being old!

At breakfast, Francine said "Well, Ellen, I am pleased to confirm that your husband and I had a very satisfactory time. I hope Peter did the same for you." I said that he did, and blushed, as did Michael.

I later spoke with Michael and we agreed that no condoms had been used, which had been better. I asked how Francine was and he diplomatically said she "was a nice change". I think we realised that they were just better at sex than us, in the technical sense, but our love was something different. (In fact, they were probably better than us in most things.) However, we were on holiday so should take the opportunity to have as much pleasure as possible.

That night, Peter said his cock would have a rest, but he would be glad to satisfy me orally, or manually. I declined, and said that I didn't like cunnilingus (I actually used the word!) and wouldn't feel right for him to make me come with his hand, since that is how Michael does it. He said, fine, but we could still cuddle, and he would very much like that.

So we hugged and kissed and he stroked me. Gently, almost imperceptibly, I was becoming aroused, so when his stroking moved from my thigh to my pussy, I did not push him away, but gently said 'yes'. For a long time I was in that pre-coming phase just surrendering to his touch, then I was shaking with a tremendous orgasm. I came to, and opened my eyes. "Oops!" he said with a smile.

So I removed my objection. After all, I was on holiday. And I had a good time every night and some mornings.

And it was a marvellous holiday in every way. They took us out to a museum and an art gallery, to various beauty spots and to fine restaurants. Francine took me round the shops, while Peter and Michael went fishing. Privately we agreed that this had been interesting, but once was enough. I'm not mad about shopping like some women, and Michael said that fishing can get boring after a while.

They also took us to their departments at the university, introducing us as friends from England. They mentioned the name of the city, but did not actually say university, so there may have been a slight misunderstanding. Everyone used first names, so it did not matter that we were not doctors. However, one of the research students called me "professor" when explaining her work!

All good things come to an end, and after a final fuck, we were being driven to the airport. Francine said we should visit again sometime, but I think she was just being a gracious host. She said that as both of them often went abroad for conferences and longer visits they appreciated having a holiday at home, so were generally there for most of the summer. (They also often popped into the department during a supposed vacation when it was less busy with undergraduates.)

Back home, I remarked that it had been perfect except for the lack of male activity for Michael, and he must be looking forward to his technician friend.

"It wasn't entirely lacking," he replied and explained that he had had several handjobs with Peter. No wonder he couldn't manage it every night! "Actually," he added after a while, "I don't think it really was his thing. I think he was just being helpful." But there was something Michael didn't tell me.

That night we lay together, and he started on foreplay, which was going well, until he parted my thighs and put his face down there. "Now, then," I said. "You know we've tried that, and it doesn't work for me. I'm just uncomfortable and you can't breathe."

"Just bear with me," he said, but in a sort of masterful way, which was unusual, but I liked.

Then he put his tongue, not on my clit, but a little below it, and started sort of tapping away gently. "Stop that nonsense!" I said, then realised it wasn't at all bad. Somehow I relaxed and forgot about everything but the gentle pleasure. It went on and on, and I didn't want it to stop. Nothing could be nicer. Then suddenly there was something nicer, and even more. I didn't know what he was doing, and I didn't care. I vaguely realised the woman making those noises was me. I was climaxing, and as I started to come down my pussy was still being pleasured and I went up again to another one.

Slowly I became aware of the surroundings. My face was flushed and I was sweaty. Michael was the same, and the sheets were greatly disturbed as if someone had been grabbing and pulling at them.

"Oh God! That was amazing!" was all I could say. "I love you," he said.

"Francine?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "The professor gave me lessons!"

It was without a doubt the greatest holiday ever. If I was content before, I was super content afterwards. Michael was enjoying his man friend but still giving me cock at least once a week. We agreed that what he could now do with his mouth was also making love, so he made love to me nearly every day. I really don't need any more cock than I am getting.

On the other hand, Roger visited his family for Christmas, and asked if he could visit me, which he did in every sense. He said he was now living with a man, and things were going really well. He was pleased that Michael had also found someone. They didn't have sex, because that would be unfaithful to both boyfriends. But all the men agreed that fucking me was OK!

Francine actually emailed not to ask if we would be visiting, but when, so we agreed a date and are looking forward to another nice change.