The Lodger Pt. 02 - Jack

Story Info
Taking in a lodger changes a family beyond all recognition.
3.8k words
4.42
21.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blob21
Blob21
16 Followers

This is my second attempt at writing erotica. A big thank you to all those of rated, favourited and commented regarding the first story - It does mean a lot. My plan is to continue this series, slowly revealing the back story from the view of all the people in the house. As always all constructive criticism and feedback welcome. Thanks for reading!

*****

Jack opened his eyes, holding his breath. He felt the body heat of two naked 18 & 19 year old sisters sleeping either side of him. He sighed deeply. It wasn't a dream.

He'd gone through the same ritual for the best part of six months. Sometimes there was only one girl lying next to him, occasional three. (Never four, he thought, as when there were five in a bed no sleeping ever got done.)

In the back of his mind a little voice was screaming at him that this couldn't really be happening - no one could be that lucky. No individual could have the pleasure of servicing the highly sexual needs of a 38 year old woman and her three daughters. Especially women like these, with their large firm breasts and slim stomachs, gorgeous smiles and oh so willing attitudes. The types of women he had always thought of as unobtainable. He kept expecting to wake up - to discover that none of this had been real - just the most amazing erotic wet dream ever.

But no, there they were. Steph lying on one side; her tits pushed up against his back, her arm over his chest and Kate, her slightly older sister, facing away from him; her taut arse pushed against his groin, his cock, with a classic case of morning wood, gently pressing against her mound where it must have fallen out of her moist opening during the night.

He couldn't help but smile.

He still quite couldn't understand how he had become so lucky. Was it providence that led him to answer the advert for the room to let? He almost turned the room down when he first saw the house. It was in the wrong part of town, too far out from the centre - he was worried that he would get too bored, there would be nothing to do. But when he entered the property he met Mrs Johnson, the owner of the house, a solicitor apparently, well, she seemed very nice. The room was large and airy and the rent wasn't too bad so he thought he would give it a try. If after six months he hated it, he had reasoned with himself at the time, he could always move on and find somewhere else. Now nowhere else could ever compete with this.

"Good morning sexy," said a still half a sleep voice next to him. He felt Steph's stiff nipples rub against his back as she started to move and her hand slowly crept down his body.

Jack turned his head towards her. "Sleep well?" he asked.

"Mmm, the best," she replied. "You certainly know how to tire a girl out and send her to sleep happy! We were so lucky we found you."

The luck was entirely mine, thought Jack, as Steph slowly disappeared under the duvet, kissing his body as she shuffled down his chest. He shifted slightly, positioned himself on his back to give Steph easier access to the prize that she was obviously craving. He used to be concerned about the smell down there first thing in the morning: the sweat from the previous night's exertions; her sister's dried juices that must cover his erect shaft; but none of that bothered Steph. In fact it seemed to drive her even wilder, he thought, as he groaned in pleasure as he felt her warm mouth encase his dick, her tongue dancing around the head.

The movement on the bed caused Kate to stir beside him, and her eyelids started to open.

"Morning," Jack whispered in her ear.

"Good morning," she said, turning herself around to face him and noticing the extensive movements happening beneath the duvet. She smiled. "I see someone couldn't wait to get started this morning. And, to be honest, neither can I!" She leaned to Jack and their lips parted as they greedily started to suck each other's tongues.

With a big movement with her right hand she managed to cast the duvet off onto the floor revealing their three naked forms. The fresh air suddenly felt cold against Jack's skin. He looked down the bed and saw Steph proudly looking up at them both, his entire 7 inch cock embedded in her mouth. Her face was next to her sister's crotch where you could clearly see droplets of dried semen stuck around her pussy lips where it had been deposited during the night. Kate lovingly reached down and flicked Steph's long hair away from her eyes.

"Care for some help?" she asked her sister and, without waiting for a response, Kate, too, leisurely made her way down the bed until she joined Steph at Jack's crotch. Steph slowly release his cock from the warm encasing of her mouth and the sisters took turns licking all over his erect shaft; their tongues occasionally touching as they worked in tandem.

I truly am the luckiest person in the whole world, thought Jack as the two girls worked his shaft.

He still wasn't entirely sure how it had happened. He wasn't particularly good looking, average at best. When he first moved in he was a few pounds overweight, but the puppy fat had now disappeared under the new, mainly sex based, exercise regime he was following. When he first arrived at the house he wasn't even that sexually experienced. He was by no mean a virgin but none of his previous girlfriends had ever gone through the earth shattering orgasms he seemed to manage to give these family members on a daily basis. He certainly didn't think of himself as the sexual Adonis that each of the females of the house seemed to consider him. At seven inches fully erect he knew his penis was slightly bigger than the average but nothing compared to those well-endowed men he'd seen on adult web sites or porn videos. His only one blessing he discovered, was his powers of recovery and with the amount of stimulation in this house he was glad that his soldier was always ready to rise to the occasion and always give a healthy sized deposit.

"I see everybody's up!" came a voice from the doorway.

Jack looked round and saw Mrs Johnson standing their looking in. It must have been an odd sight, him lying naked on the bed while two of her daughters, also naked as jailbirds, worshipped his erect cock with their mouths. The girls just smiled at the mother and carried on giving his erection a tongue bath and Jack made no attempt to cover his modesty.

Susan looked at her daughters and smiled. There was pride in her expression and just a hint of jealousy as she stared at Jack's erection standing proud while being worked on by the mouths of the brown haired beauties.

If it was possible, the watching gaze of Mrs Johnson made Jack's cock even harder and he could sense his climax was forthcoming. Whether it was the sheer eroticism of having his cock sucked by two sisters under the approving eye of their mother or just what Susan was wearing (a semi-transparent, low cut nightgown that showed off her large firm breasts and wide hips) he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. Both Kate & Steph knew it wouldn't be much longer either. They could feel the blood pulsing through his cock, the shortening of his breath. After the amount of time they had spent worshipping at this particular alter over the past few months everyone had got to know each other very intimately indeed.

Kate and Steph looked each other direct in the eye and after a couple of seconds' wordless conversation Kate moved her head so she could take one of his testicles into her mouth, leaving the shaft free for her sister. Steph quickly took his erection back down her throat, her lips creating an air tight seal around his cock. Jack gently put one hand on the back of her head pushing it against his groin while he lifted his hips off the bed as, with a short cry of ecstasy, he began to shoot his man juice straight down the young woman's gullet. He released his hand and she released the pressure on his cock, while keeping the crown in her mouth as her tongue explored every nook and cranny of his prick making sure she picked up every droplet of his available cum.

Jack glanced back at the door just in time to see the back of Mrs Johnson disappear as she headed downstairs and felt Steph finally release his cock from her wet mouth.

"Wow ladies, that was as amazing as always," said Jack. "Now if you will excuse me, I'm afraid nature calls."

He slowly extradited himself from between the two girls, hopped out of bed and headed towards the door. Looking back he saw Kate launch herself onto her younger sister, her tongue stabbing away at her mouth trying to get any last vestiges of the flavour of Jacks' special sauce.

Jack made his way to the bathroom, not bothering to stop and put any clothes on. He opened the door and went straight inside. The door was not locked, but then it hadn't been able to be locked for the past 6 months. That was partly how this strange situation arose, Jack remembered.

The need to urinate became steadily stronger the nearer he reached the toilet, and it was only once he'd started to release the steady stream of piss, and the ache of his bladder subsided, that he noticed the shower was running.

The glass was misted up from the steam but there was no mistake who was inside. It was Natalie, and at 21 she was Susan's oldest daughter. Natalie was washing her hair; her shoulder length auburn hair was lathered up as she worked the shampoo into her scalp. She was facing away from the glass and he could see every contour of her shapely back, her tight peach of an arse on top of those delicate legs. She obviously had not heard him enter the bathroom or relieve himself in the toilet. The noise of the water must have drowned him out.

He looked down between his legs. Could he rise to the occasion so soon after experiencing the spectacular dual blowjob from her two younger siblings? His manhood started to stir as if to answer the question in his head. Jack smiled; he sometimes amazed himself with his powers of recovery.

He quietly opened the shower cubicle, trying to keep his presence secret for as long as possible. It was a large shower and could fit three people in there comfortably as Jack knew very well. It could even fit four people at a push on a couple of memorable occasions.

As he approached Natalie's posterior he took another second to admire the sheer beauty of this woman; the sheer beauty of this family. They had all inherited their mother's genes he thought as he took in her flawless appearance, the elegant curves of her backside, her long legs down to her dainty feet.

He reached up and started to massage her shoulders. Natalie shrieked; partly due to the surprise and partly due to his cold hands on her body. She soon realised who it was and, smiling, grabbed his fingers and pulled him closer, placing his hands on her breasts, squeezing the firm tit flesh between his fingers.

Jack felt the hot water hit his face and chest. It felt good. He span Natalie around, seeing the big sexy grin on her face, her eyes wide with excitement and lust. She squealed with pleasure as Jack pushed her impressive breasts together and launched his mouth on her nipples, sucking at the teats, his tongue exploring her impressive mounds. He could feel the hot water spraying her chest and hitting him on the back of his head as he sucked hard. Natalie arched her back as if to push even more of her bosom into his mouth. Jack quickly swapped breasts, taking the other nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue.

After about 30 seconds he came up for air and Natalie grabbed the opportunity to kiss him hard on the lips. She put her arms around him and pulled him close. His now erect cock being sandwiched against her groin.

Jack moaned with pleasure. "Oh God Natalie, you are so beautiful." He cried, her breasts pushed tight against him, her erect nipples pressing hard into his skin.

"You aren't so bad yourself!" she replied. "Now it won't be long before I have to leave for work so let's make this good."

Natalie was working at the local hospital, her final placement as a trainee nurse. She was going to make a great nurse, Jack thought. After all he knew just how good her hands could make you feel - his mind wandered back to their first experience with each other those few months ago ...

His mind snapped back as they broke apart. Reaching out he grabbed her sponge and started to soap down the front of her chest. Natalie soon took the sponge out of his hand until he was just using his fingers as he worked his way over her tits and down her flat stomach rubbing in the shower gel as he went. He lowered himself until he was down on his knees, staring directly at her shaven mound. He pushed a hand between her legs and two fingers easily slipped between her pussy lips.

Natalie whimpered with pleasure as Jack started to work his fingers around inside of her, before quickly adding a third finger. His other hand and up and cupped her crotch. His index finger and thumb alternately brushing against her clit, keeping it continuously stimulated. He felt her body shake, her knees wobble, her breath started to come in short sharp bursts.

She sighed with frustration as she felt him withdraw his digits from her wet hole. She looked down and smiled as she saw him looking straight back up at her, his fingers entering his mouth, tasting her juices as he slowly sucked and savoured her flavour. The hot water was still pounding away at her chest and the top of Jack's head as he suddenly reached round, grabbed her arse cheeks and pushed her crotch into her face. He caressed his hands up and down the top of her beautiful thighs as she grabbed the back of his head, pushing his face deeper into her mound; his tongue working his way over her slit, pushing past her pink dewy folds, his teeth lightly nibbling at her engorged bud.

Jack was going full throttle, lapping up her juices which mixed with the soapy waters of the shower. Again her breathing became more erratic as he felt her thighs squeeze together, trapping his head between her legs as though she was attempting to crush his skull. It was when he pushed his thumb into her anus that her orgasm finally overtook her. As his big digit slipped passed her sphincter she squirted right in his face, her legs shaking violently. It was only his head stuck between her thighs and his finger up her arse that meant she stayed upright and stopped her from falling over.

"Delicious!" Jack declared, savouring the taste of her discharge before finally standing up and letting the hot water rinse his face.

Natalie held on to the side of the shower for a few seconds as she gained control of her legs, taking deep breaths, forcing herself to slow her breathing. Once she felt back in full control of her body she looked at Jack.

"And where do you think you're going stud?" she asked, noticing his hand making for the cubicle door.

"Downstairs?" he replied simply. "I thought my work here was done?"

"Your work here was wonderful as always, but don't think I'm letting you leave here without dealing with that," Natalie said, pointing to his rock hard erection bobbing away in front of him. "It wouldn't be fair," she added.

"I'm sure someone downstairs would take care of it for me if you have to get dressed and go to work," Jack said smiling to himself at the absurdity of the situation.

"Oh I'm sure my mum or my sisters would love to get their mouths, cunts or arseholes around your fuckstick," Natalie stated matter-of-factly. "But as I caused it, it's only right that I get to relieve you. Besides," she added with a wink, "I'm not late for work quite yet! Now let me soap him up and get him ready for the main event."

She sank to her knees, grabbing the shower gel and squeezing the bottle, pouring a generous amount of the soapy liquid in her hands. She rubbed her hands together until the soap lathered up in her palms. She reached out and cupped his testicles before working up from the base of his cock rubbing the lather over his skin as she went. Once his cock was covered to her satisfaction she scooted up on her knees and positioned herself until his cock was positioned deep inside her cleavage. Squeezing her tits together, Natalie rocked up and down, sliding his erection between her breasts.

It felt great for Jack. The soap gave great lubrication for his cock and the hot water from the shower was beating down on her chest, slowly washing the soap away and occasionally landing direct on his sensitive crown.

Looking down, Natalie seemed fascinated as she stared at the top of his penis, watching it keep reappearing from between her titflesh. It was the most natural thing in the world for her to lower her chin, open her lips and accept the tip of his cock into her mouth and as it rose from her cleavage.

As the tit wank went on it became gradually slower as his cock spent longer in her mouth on every pass.

Eventually she released his cock and got back to her feet. She gave Jack a quick kiss on the lips and he could taste the hint of his own flavour on her lips. She turned around in the shower, planting her hands on the glass as she lent forward. She looked over her shoulder at him, staring at him in the eye, wiggling her buttocks suggestively.

Jack didn't need telling twice, as he moved up closer behind her, grabbing his erection in one hand and guided it into her dewy folds until it was buried to the hilt.

Natalie released her breath as she felt him slide inside her, the veins of his cock stimulating her depths. Jack took hold of her hips and started to plough in and out pf her pussy, working up a sweat as the shower was immediately rinsing it away.

Natalie groaned in desire every time he bottomed out inside her. His hands went to her breasts, gripping hold of them, forcing her upright, standing her up straight as he continued to thrust inside her pleasure box.

He was building up speed. He had started slowly but his movements were imperceptibly increasing until after around 5 minutes his cock was hammering away at her opening. Her groans had turned into shrieks of pleasure, getting louder and louder until her cries could be heard throughout the whole house.

In a normal home there would have been an avalanche of people running up the stairs to make sure everything was okay, finding out the cause of the commotion. However here, in this house, this had been such a common occurrence that Jack could imagine Susan, Steph and Kate downstairs, trying to continue as normal, attempting to eat some breakfast before work and college while listening to Natalie scream the house down in an orgasmic frenzy. He wondered what the women were doing down there, whether they had given up on cereal and where just entertaining themselves with their fingers between their legs or, more likely, entertaining each other?

It was the thought of Kate or Steph exploring their mother's box with their fingers that started to take Jack over the edge.

"I gonna cum," he cried.

"In me! In me!" Natalie panted. "Fill me up, cover my womb with your seed! Send me to work with your sperm sloshing inside of me!"

With one giant final thrust, he let rip. He felt torrents of his seed shoot through the tip of his swollen gland into Natalie's depths. The feeling of Jack gushing inside of her was the final straw for Natalie as she too, with an almighty shriek, came, her muscles tightening as her pussy tried to suck even more of Jack's cock inside of her.

With her eye's half shut Natalie reached around and managed to turn the water to the shower off. The room suddenly fell silence, the noise of the water ceasing and Natalie's screams had turned into quiet short breaths.

"Wow," she declared once she has caught her breath back. "I don't know how you do it but you really are the most amazing fuck."

"You were pretty fantastic yourself," remarked Jack as he slowly removed his softening cock from between her legs. His member glisten in the morning light in the bathroom with their combined juices.

Blob21
Blob21
16 Followers
12