The Lodger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers

Now this was something she would never do for me. She said it made her feel self conscious and just couldn't bring herself to do it. She removed her panties and sat in the chair, legs closed. "OK, if that's how you want it I'm off," Ray said standing up as if ready to leave. "NO! Please Ray, it's just that I, well, I find it hard to do what you want." Ray stood beside her holding his rampant cock towards her face. "If you want some more of this, then get on with it." Very reluctantly she placed her legs over the arms of the chair, spreading her cunt lips wide open. Then, looking at Ray's massive cock she began to caress her clitty, rubbing it in little circles. "Put your fingers up your cunt," Ray demanded. "Please Ray, can't I just do this?" she pleaded. "Finger your cunt slut." Ray was pumping his cock as he watched her playing with herself and was obviously enjoying his new role of master. Caroline placed one finger into her moist hole and slowly moved it in and out. "Now the other fingers," Ray said, leaning over her and scooping her big tits from the confines of her bra. As she went to work with three fingers up her cunt, Ray went from one nipple to the other, pulling and tweaking them, all the time fisting his cock just inches from her face.

Never taking her eyes from Ray's cock, Caroline was now busy using both hands to play with herself. One stuffing three fingers into her wet hole while the other was frantically rubbing her erect clitoris. The tell tale shudders started to run through her body as her orgasm neared and Ray's strokes became more urgent. As she went into spasm Ray grabbed her head. "Open you fucking mouth bitch," he said as the first spurts covered her face and hair. Two more followed covering her eyes and upper lip before she finally managed to get the head into her mouth. Her own hands had stopped moving but I could see her swallowing so I knew Ray was still coming. When he finally pulled away her face was bright red from her own orgasm, the white sticky spunk contrasting nicely. Globs of it ran down her top lip and I nearly came again myself as she poked her tongue out to lap it up. I continued to watch for another two hours while Ray put her through her paces. When they had finally finished he dropped the bombshell.

"Caroline, you once told me I could do anything I wanted to you, do you still mean it?" She was nestled against him, obviously feeling good from the marathon fucking he had just given her. "Hmmm, anything." She was lazily playing with his limp dick which, even soft was longer than mine. "Good, then I want to watch you being fucked." She sat bolt upright. "What?"

"You heard, I want to watch another man fuck you."

"Who? Where? I mean no. Ray, I only want you, please don't make me do that."

"Just the once, I just want to see what you look like with another man's cock up you." Caroline was thinking fast. "How about I leave the bedroom door open when Tony fucks me. You can watch through the gap."

"No, I want to watch a real man fuck you. Someone with a big cock like mine, I want to hear you scream like you do for me."

Caroline was in turmoil. She didn't want to loose Ray but another man. Ironically, it went against her nature. They argued for the best part of an hour before Ray gave her an ultimatum, either she did what he wanted or he moved out. Reluctantly she gave in.

Week 5 – Caroline the whore.

Another ad on the web and this time both Ray and I vetted the respondents. We finally settled on a young 23 year old called David. The lucky bastard had an eleven inch cock that was even thicker than Ray's. He claimed he could fuck several times a night and was a heavy shooter. David was in the Navy and had recently passed a fitness medical which included blood tests so we were happy to let him ride bareback.

In the 2-3 weeks it took to set this up Ray (reluctantly) spent less time fucking Caroline, telling her he had to work late or was too tired. She was getting more and more frustrated by this treatment and even consoled herself by trying to fuck me more often. She never let on to me that Ray was screwing her and even managed to lie without turning red. I began to realise that Ray had released a side of her I never knew existed. She was a slut to his big cock.

I told her that I would be out of town on Wednesday night and Ray told her that she would be entertaining two men that night, him and David. He said she was still very reluctant but when he promised to spend more time with her if she made it really good, she readily agreed. Ray told me how she spent the day dolling herself up and even became excited when he told her how big David's cock was. By early evening I was in position in the garage, just in time to hear Ray brief Caroline on how he wanted her to behave.

She was dressed in black from head to foot. Black high heel platform shoes leading to seamed stockings and matching suspenders. Ray had bought her a selection of open crutch panties and I could clearly see her shaven pussy between the gap in the material. He'd also bought a very sexy under the nipple bra that left the nipples exposed and made her tits look twice the size. Her blond hair was tied back using a red bow that matched the lip-gloss and nail varnish. She looked like a six foot tall high class hooker. "Please Ray, at least let me wear my robe, I feel like a slut meeting him at the door like this." Ray laughed. "Sweetheart, you are a slut. Now remember, tonight you look and act like a complete fuck slut. I want to see you playing with your cunt and tits begging this guy to fuck you. You're to use words like cock, cunt, fuck, tits, in-fact, I want to hear you use every dirty word you can think of. I've told David that you're a real whore who just loves big cocks and will do anything to get fucked by one so don't let me down."

Boy she was not happy. She was drinking large glasses of wine before David arrived and her body language suggested that she was getting slowly pissed. When the doorbell finally went she tried to run the other way. "You know what's at stake, it's up to you," Ray said blocking her path. Taking a deep breath she walked towards the front door. Both Ray and I held our breath as eventually she followed her instructions and opened it wide. David stood on the doorstep admiring the view.

The house is only a few yards from a busy main road and with the lights on in the porch anyone driving by got a clear view. David made her stand there for a good five minutes and at one stage a car almost stopped and started to beep his horn. Ushering her inside David followed, his hand already on her panty covered arse. "Oh yes, just like you said Ray, a real slut."

Caroline just stared at him. I guess Ray should have told her ……… David was black. They made her stand in the middle of the room while they inspected her, both men making comments as though she was just a piece of meat. "You want to see how wet this cunt gets once she gets warmed up," Ray said opening her up slightly while David bent forward for a closer look, and her nipples, you just pull on one and see how hard it gets. "Does she suck cock?" David enquired, having run his hands all over her body, "certainly," said Ray forcing Caroline to her knees in front of him.

As though mesmerised and without being told Caroline undid David's flies and got his cock out. He was semi hard as she slowly moved both hands up the down the long thick shaft. It started to really harden when she took it in her slutty painted mouth. "Well?" said Ray. "Yeah, the bitch can suck alright," David said, holding her head tight as he pressed forward. "But can she really suck?" This was definitely something she had never done before and as David forced his cock further into her mouth she started to gag and tried to push him away. David just held her fast and pushed even more cock into her. "Urmmmmph," was the only noise she could get out as he continued to invade her throat. She was gagging hard and looked like she might throw up but with David's tool half way down her throat she had no choice but to go with it. When he eventually pulled out slightly she was fighting hard for breath, he seemed to time it just right before pushing forward again.

Caroline soon learned the rhythm and took a deep breath between thrusts. The gagging decreased as her throat learned to accept the size of David's cock and slowly but surely he got the whole eleven inches in. I've got two great stills from the video. One showing her with just the tip of his cock in her mouth, the second with her nose pressed hard into his pubes, a large bulge in her throat and her eyes wide open.

Holding her head with both hands David continued to fuck her face. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum, keep going bitch, that's a girl, YEAHHHH." The first squirt went straight down her throat but then David pulled out until the tip of his cock was about an inch from her open mouth. Another almighty squirt filled her mouth, splashing over her lips and running down her chin. Several more squirts followed covering her eyes and cheeks with some of it landing on her tits. David continued to fist his large black cock until every last drop was squeezed out, making her lick the remaining drips from his still hard cock. As he stepped away I got some great shots of her with her face covered in spunk. You could actually see it running down her chin and dripping onto her tits.

Ray said he wanted to try the deep throat bit and with David sitting on the couch idly playing with his cock, Ray gave Caroline a repeat performance. As he too shot his load into her mouth I emptied mine over the garage wall.

"Wanna see the slut fuck herself?" Ray asked David. "Sure, there's nothing better than watching a nice white middle class slut getting her cunt ready for this big black nigger cock." He stared lustfully at Caroline as he said it. They sat her in the armchair with her legs spread over each arm and handed her a large pink vibrator. "OK slut, its show time, and don't forget the commentary." Caroline looked from one to the other before turning the vibrator on and slowly rubbing it over her shaven pussy lips. "This want you want?" she asked, opening the obviously wet lips and sliding the first few inches inside her cunt. "Or maybe this." She took the vibrator out and proceeded to lick it clean. Then she used it to collect the spunk covering her face and again licked it clean. Both Ray and David sat in silence, both stroking their erections.

Caroline was really getting into her stride now and staring at the two erect pricks just a few feet away from her she put on one hell of a show. With the 8" vibrator turned up full she inserted it into herself until only the black control knob could be seen. Then she attacked her clitoris and nipples, pulling, tweaking and rubbing until all three stood out. "I want those lovely cocks in my cunt and mouth at the same time. Oh yesssss, I want to feel you stretching my cunt and filling me with hot juicy spunk." She was writhing around on the chair as she spoke and pussy juice was already leaking from her cunt forming a small puddle on the cushion. As she reached orgasm she screamed for them to fuck her.

David was first in. Dragging her arse to the edge of the chair he replaced the vibrator with his cock, sliding in easily until he was balls deep. Shoving the dildo in her face he made her lick every bit of it clean. Ray was kneeling beside the chair playing with her tits and doing his best not to block the view of the camera. David held on to her as he started his assault on her cunt and you could hear the squelch every time his balls hit her arse. "Lets get the bitch on her knees," Ray suggested, "then I can get some." With her kneeling on all fours in the middle of the lounge she got her wish, two cocks at the same time, one slick shinny black one up her cunt and a long fat white one in her mouth. Every now and again they would change positions, making her lick even more pussy juice from their rampant tools.

David was first to cum up her cunt. Holding her tight by the hips he arched his back as he thrust forward burying his cock all the way up as he flooded her womb. Ray said he wanted to try sticky seconds so the second David pulled out Ray was in there, holding her hips and ramming hard until he too shot his load while she licked David clean. When he finally pulled out Caroline just fell forward, totally shagged out. When they weren't shagging, fingering or licking her they made her use the vibrator and spent the next few hours bringing from one orgasm to the next. By the end of the evening neither man could get another hard on and Caroline was complaining of a sore cunt. I got through three one hour tapes that night and had to hose the garage wall down the following day.

My turn.

With just three weeks left before his family joined him in their new house, Ray was really getting into the Dom thing and Caroline was at the stage where she would do anything Ray said. The one taboo was anal. She steadfastly refused to let either Ray or David fuck her arse saying they were just too big. "How about we hold her down and you fuck her arse," Ray suggested. "But she doesn't know that I know, won't that give the game away?" I replied. "Not if she's blindfolded," Ray said, "better still, I'll tell her that I want to watch her getting fucked by two strangers, you know she'll do anything I want." Apparently she wasn't very happy with the idea but at Ray's insistence, she once again reluctantly agreed.

She was dressed in her whore suit and blindfolded tightly. Ray had made sure that she was pissed and her instructions were to wait in the lounge until the men arrived and then let them do whatever they wanted to her. Ray assured her that he would be present and might even join in. On no account was she to remove the blindfold.

At 8 o'clock, John and I entered the room.

John was about 35 years old, stocky build and worked as a store man at the same place that Caroline worked. She'd often complained of him as being a right pervert, always trying to touch her up and making suggestive remarks. She really couldn't stand the guy. Imagine his surprise when I put the offer to him. "What, you mean we can do anything we want and she'll let us?"

"Yep." I was showing him the photo's of Ray and David fucking her, he simply couldn't wait. "There's just one rule, she's not to know who we are so not a word must be spoken, agreed?" John willingly agreed.

She was sitting on the sofa, her long stocking clad legs stretched out in front of her while her open crotch panties exposed just a peep of smooth pussy flesh. Her tits were straining to escape the three quarter cup bra and from her breathing I guessed she was sleeping. Ray yanked her to her feet causing her to cry out in surprise. He walked her to the middle of the room and made her stand, albeit unsteadily with her legs apart. "Gentlemen, this is the little slut I was telling you about. She will do anything you want so please, help yourselves."

John was straight in, holding her by the hair and kissing her mouth while he fingered her cunt. I stood behind her, reached round and scooped her tits from the bra. He had forced her mouth open with his tongue and was really giving it some while she was struggling to stand upright, the booze having taken its toll. I then stood back while John enjoyed her nipples, he was like a kid in a candy store, wanting to sample everything but not quite knowing where to start. Caroline was whimpering as he fingered her cunt and sucked her nipples until eventually she had her first orgasm. Her knees gave way and she fell to the floor in front of him. John quickly removed his clothes and offered his cock to her mouth. I was pleased to see he was about the same size as me making it easy for Caroline as She held his arse and pulled him forward until the entire length had disappeared. John was grunting and groaning as Caroline sucked him off and after only a minute or two he exploded into her mouth. As usual, she drank it all and licked his cock clean.

Now it was my turn. Ray lay on the floor and made her climb on top, his ten inch monster pointing skyward as she slowly lowered her juicy cunt down on it. John was playing with her tits again, his cock already growing hard after the blow job. On my signal they lowered her forward until her tits were crushed into Ray's chest. I covered my fingers with some KY jelly and started to lube her tight arse hole up, first one then two fingers, doing my best to stretch her slightly without hurting her too much. When she realised what was happening she struggled like mad but with John and Ray holding her down she couldn't go far. "Ray, no, please, you promised me."

"Don't worry, you'll enjoy it, now for fuck sake keep still."

By now I had removed my fingers and was working my cock into her tight hole. I was amazed just how hard it was to break into. I really had to push to get my knob head past her sphincter. "Please no, it hurts, please Ray, make him stop." I pushed harder and a few more inches went in. Boy was she tight. One more push and I was in. The heat and the tightness were amazing and I could feel Ray's cock moving in her cunt, just a small thin piece of flesh separating us. "Arghhhh … umph" As she started to yell John shoved his cock in her mouth and held her head tight against him. She soon got the message and stopped struggling. John released her allowing her get her breath back while Ray and I started to fuck her.

The KY was doing it's bit and my cock slid easily in and out of her virgin hole. Sometimes I would just keep still and enjoy the feeling of Ray's monster shagging her cunt, at other times Ray would keep still and I'd ram her hard and fast. John was busy fucking her mouth again. All too soon I was filling her arse with spunk, it was wonderful. She clamped down really hard when she felt me coming and it just heightened the sensation. As I pulled out, John took my place. It was great watching my whore wife taking it up both holes at the same time and even better when both men started to cum.

Ray eventually moved in to his new home but to this day she still gets a regular fucking from both he and David and on some occasions David has brought two or three mates with him and really shown her what a cunt is for.

And has she told me about it yet? Has she bollocks!

Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers
12