The Loft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what came of all those girls, but I'd always felt kind of embarrassed for him. Which was stupid because he was a 20-something year old guy without any cares in the world. He was all about getting laid by super-hot chicks.

I was just happy at the thought of posing naked with him, even if I couldn't see him because of the blindfold.

The rest of that week and into the next, I tried to pretend that nothing was different, and that I wasn't anticipating what Wednesday evening would hold, but I was so distracted that my sales were down significantly. I felt bad for Mr. Williams because I wasn't really pulling my weight as sales-girl extraordinaire.

There was no help for it, though.

**

Wednesday, Wesley arrived early with salmon sandwiches for us all from The Market Café. After we closed up shop, the three of us walked together to the loft. Wesley linked arms with me, charming as usual, and I felt for a minute like I was something more than just the girl who worked across from him.

The first pose James had us in was almost identical to the first he'd had me do alone, belly down on the chaise with my legs bent up and my chin propped up on my hands. This time I wore the blindfold and Wesley sat on the backrest at the head of the lounge looking down at my back. There was no touching, but I could feel his presence looming behind me. How the air in the room changed with a third person added to the mix.

The next position was like the one he'd painted, me lying back with my left leg bent up and my right over the side. I was still blindfolded, and I heard James directing Wesley to climb over me, not touching, just hovering. Waiting.

There was one point of contact, on my outer thigh on the right where his leg met mine as he supported himself on the floor.

I tried not to think about how he'd have been able to see my pussy when he was taking his position, but I couldn't get it out of my head. I wondered if he had tried to steal a glance and what he thought of it if he did. I kept it trimmed short, but not shaved outright. I didn't want to feel like a little girl.

His head was not far over mine, and at one point he whispered, "You're really beautiful, Kate."

I couldn't help smiling, and I was grateful that he was trying to break the tension.

James asked, "How are you feeling now, Kate?"

I had gotten used to the whole blindfold thing, but the tension between Wesley and I was more arousing than I wanted to admit.

"Exposed," I said. The word summed up both my physical and mental state at that moment. What I didn't say was that I liked it. It was the kind of harmless naughtiness that I had imagined initially. Close to crossing lines, but not quite.

"Perhaps it's Wesley's turn for the blindfold," James said.

I was a little bit disappointed until James told us how he wanted us to pose, Wesley standing and me kneeling slightly to his right, hugging his thighs while looking back at James. Wesley put on a good show of not seeming concerned about the position, and I studiously avoided looking at his cock while nestling my body into his right leg. He wasn't a hairy guy, but I was aware of every tickling end that brushed against me.

In the final pose, my right cheek was pressed against his outer hip, my arms wrapped around his legs, and the only thing I was really aware of was his cock over my right shoulder. It was right there. I fought a compulsion to look at it, but I'd been the one blindfolded most of the time. I hadn't had a clear view of it. I wanted one.

"I'm sure he won't mind," James said after about ten minutes.

"What?"

"If you look. Will you mind if she looks, Wesley?"

"I...uh, no."

It was cute that Wesley was at a loss for words. I sat back on my heels and looked. He, of course, was still blindfolded, and James had already seen both of us naked, so I grabbed onto my sense of boldness and drank him in with my eyes.

He was only half mast when I started looking, but his cock rose as I watched, as if he could feel the touch of my gaze. I smiled, remembering what it was like the first time I wore the blindfold. He was probably in sensory overload, too.

"What do you want to do next?" James asked.

I blushed and looked over at James. "I'm not going to do anything. No touching, remember?"

"You can touch," Wesley said quickly. "Please, Kate. Touch me."

Holy shit, I thought. Things had taken a turn and I was surprisingly... glad. My own body was just as aroused as his, even if it didn't show so obviously. "But, James..."

"I don't mind," James said. "I like to watch."

Was that his dirty old man secret? He got off on watching, not touching? Did I really care?

Because Wesley's cock was right there, and I really wanted it in my mouth. So I walked around on my knees and centered myself in front of him. He jumped a bit when my hands touched him, but then relaxed back on his heels when I started stroking him.

The head of his cock was big, mushroom like. His shaft wasn't especially huge, but it had an elegant sort of curve, arching that bulbous head upwards. I wondered how it would feel inside of my pussy even as I opened my mouth to lick the drip of precum off of the tip. He moaned with that light touch, and I felt it resonate all the way down to my clit.

As soon as I slid my mouth over the head, his hand found my hair, his fingers tangled into the straight strands.

I licked around the crown, circled the tip before taking him in deeper.

I'd never had a gag reflex, and at that point in my life, giving good blow jobs was the only obvious benefit. I bobbed slowly onto him, taking him deeper until I could feel the head of his cock at the top of my throat. It was a tight fit, but I wanted to take it all. I pulled back, sucking and licking, then pushed my head more forcefully onto him. Wesley's hand tightened in my hair and he pushed me, too, until my lips were buried in his course pubes. I couldn't breathe, so I pulled back, and he almost immediately pushed himself fully in again.

"So good," he moaned.

It was then I remembered James. I turned my eyes left and saw him with his cock in hand, sitting back in his rolling desk chair, jacking himself slowly. His eyes were heavy and he looked every inch the dirty old man he'd admitted to being that first day.

It seemed he was a voyeur, and maybe that's what all artists are to one degree or another. They see, create, and show the world an interpretation of what they've seen.

James had shown me I was something of an exhibitionist.

I turned my attention back to Wesley, my eyes devouring his abs and chest while I swallowed his cock. My fingertips grazed his balls, big things that barely fit in my grip.

"Why don't you take off the blindfold?" James suggested.

Wesley ripped the scrap of fabric off and was staring down at me at split second later. "Oh, fuck... Kate." His hips bucked forward and he jammed himself deeper yet. He groaned, his eyes stuck on mine. "So fucking good..."

I desperately wanted to touch myself, I was so wet I wouldn't have been surprised if I was dripping on the rug.

"I don't think he's going to last," James said, his voice tight. "Where do you want his cum, Kate? Your tits or your mouth?"

Wesley moaned and tightened his grip in my hair.

I forced my head back, his cock leaving my lips with a wet pop. "Mouth." The idea of his cum dripping down my tits was hot, but I liked to swallow.

Not ten seconds later, I was. He jammed himself into my mouth with short thrusts, cum coating the back of my tongue, my throat. I held him there for long moments until his cock stopped pulsing, then sucked off the remains as he slipped out.

James was still in his chair, holding a cloth over his cock, so I guessed he'd finished, too.

"You two," he said, "are so damn hot."

Wesley ignored him and squatted down in front of me, his legs shaking. "Shit, Kate. I'm sorry, I didn't plan for that."

I wiped my mouth with the back of one hand and tried to smooth my hair with the other. "It's okay. I could have said no. I wanted to."

"You did?" He looked adorably confused, as if he hadn't just been a willing participant himself. As if it were just a strange dream, some theoretical event that might occur in the future.

It happened. I could still taste the evidence on the back of my tongue.

"Yeah, it's okay."

James disappeared into the bathroom, and Wesley and I just knelt there, him catching his breath, me so turned on I couldn't even feel especially embarrassed. I desperately needed an orgasm, but I wasn't going to ask for it.

When James came back, I hopped up and went into the bathroom. The lips of my pussy were swollen and wet, rubbing together as I moved. As soon as the door was closed, I dropped back down onto my knees on the little bath mat and started rubbing my clit. I shoved two fingers of my left hand in as deeply as I could, jammed them in and out to get myself off. After a minute, I clenched my teeth to keep from making a peep as I came around my fingers.

Christ. I cleaned myself up and was trying to even out my breathing as I got dressed. A part of me was worried they'd know what I was doing if I took too long, but another part wanted them to know. That girl living in me who liked being watched, who I hadn't even known existed until twenty minutes before.

Wesley was gone when I left the bathroom.

"I sent Wes home," James said. "I wanted to talk to you alone. To thank you."

"Thank me?"

He grinned, a bit sheepish. "I didn't plan for that either, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope. You're a gorgeous girl, Kate. I'd never cheat on Maura, but I'm grateful I got to watch you blow Wes. He's a lucky man."

I ducked my head with my own shy smile. "I probably shouldn't have done it, but I don't really regret it either."

"So will there be a next time?" He sounded expectant and I wasn't sure if he meant me blowing Wesley or posing for his sketches.

Did I mind either way? I was surprised to find I didn't.

"Yes, I'll be here next Wednesday."

**

I was anxious about seeing Wesley the next morning at the Market, but he was his usual self for the most part. He probably had random girls giving him blow jobs all the time.

I went with it, tried to focus more on my sales which had been down the week before. Every so often I'd look up and catch Wesley watching me, which had happened on occasion before, so I resorted to my usual tactic which was to pull funny faces until he was smiling.

The next Wednesday, James unveiled his completed painting of the two of us, and I understood what he meant by Wesley being 'less substantial'.

It was the pose with Wesley on all fours over me on the chaise. I was painted in warm creams and peaches with nearly blue black hair, the red scarf over my eyes and blue chaise the only real color standing out from the blurred wash of background. But Wesley had almost no color at all, just white paper and some pencil lines that made him look incomplete. Not exactly ghostly, just unfinished.

Certainly not golden, by any stretch.

And I guess that was the point. In the painting, I was real and full of rich color and life, and he was just the man wanting to take from me, maybe hoping to draw some of my color into him by eventually touching me. Or maybe we had just finished, and I had drained all of the color out of him, like some kind of succubus. Either way, James had given me all the power, all the depth, even though I was the one blindfolded.

The whole scene was incredibly sensual, though my breasts were the only thing that could technically make it rated R. It was the suggestion of what might happen that made it provocative.

"Wow," Wesley said. "You look really great, Kate. That's crazy good, James."

"I know," James said. "Maura said it's one of my best."

I wondered if he'd told his wife about what had happened between the three of us. Decided it didn't really matter.

"Well, let's get to it," James said, clapping his hands together as if it was another day at the office.

I grinned and got undressed in the bathroom, eyeing the little yellow bath mat where I'd forced an orgasm out of myself the week before. Would I do the same again at the end of the session? I shivered and clenched at the thought.

The first pose involved me straddling Wesley's stomach while lying on the patterned rug. I was high enough up that he clearly wasn't penetrating me, though after a minute I could feel his cock nudging at my right butt cheek.

I wore the blindfold but could feel Wesley's eyes on me. My nipples were so hard, my breasts ached to be touched almost as much as my pussy. But I sat still, my crotch pressed into the tanned skin of his abdomen, waiting for the next pose which I hoped would either have less or more contact because the tease of his hot body between my thighs was painfully unsatisfying.

Behind the safety of my blindfold, I envisioned myself slipping back, raising up and taking him inside me in one sudden move. Then he'd just be there. Would he freak out? Would he grab my hips and press deeper?

"You're looking flushed, Kate," James commented.

"I feel a bit warm," I said, pleased that I didn't sound as breathless as I felt.

"Why don't you get up and stretch. Wes, I want you lying back on the chaise for the next one."

I leaned to the right and swung my left leg off Wesley as I pulled down the blindfold. A wet spot slicked his skin where my crotch had been.

"Shit. I'm sorry," I said, attempting to wipe it away with my hand, but I only succeeded in spreading it around because it was too slippery.

Wesley didn't know what to do and looked like he was on the verge of a stroke, or on the verge of coming, but James just chuckled and threw me a clean paint rag off the top of a stack on his workbench. "You kids," he said, shaking his head.

Wesley managed to make his way to the chaise, his cock bobbing in front of him. It lay flat on his stomach when he took his position, and I didn't even pretend not to look this time.

James instructed me to climb over Wesley, caging him with my arms and legs. It was the reverse of the finished painting he'd shown us, though I was still the one blindfolded. But this time, my ass was in the air, my pussy on display. Not for long, though.

"Wes, raise your right leg up between hers. I want your leg to block the view of your bits and pieces."

His knee rose up and then his long thigh was nearly touching the place I most needed to be touched. I could feel the tantalizing heat from his skin in the short space between us, could feel the light tickle of his hair on my swollen lips.

This pose wasn't better than before, it was worse. It hinted at heat and hardness, but didn't give it away.

So I rocked back an inch and took it.

Wesley gave a little choked moan and pressed his leg right up against me.

"Now, now," James said, "I've still got some work to do. Simmer down."

I pinched my lips together, trying not to smile.

Wesley snapped, "You try simmering down with her like this. Jesus, Kate. You're killing me."

"What do you want from her?" James asked. I could hear his pencil flying over paper as he waited for the answer.

I thought Wesley wasn't going to play along when he said, "I want her to rub herself on me. Grind her wet pussy on my leg."

It took all I had not to.

James said, "You want her to come on your leg?"

"No, I want her to come on my cock, with me inside of her."

My heart raced as I envisioned that happening. Part of me wished the blindfold was gone so I could see the look on his face while he said those things, but I wondered if he was only able to because of the little red scrap of silk.

Guys his age were doers, not talkers.

James was satisfied with his answer and moved on to me next. "What about you, pretty Kate, young wordsmith. What do you want? And please don't disappoint."

I smiled at his challenge and tried to focus my mind on the words I thought would please him. "I want to rub my wet pussy all over Wesley's cock. Spread my slickness over every inch while I drag my fingernails over his balls."

Under me, I could hear Wesley's breathing picking up and his leg pressed against my pussy hard enough to pitch me off the edge of the chaise. I pressed back.

"What else?" James asked.

"I want to rub the head of his cock up and down my wet slit, while you watch. I want to sink down on his cock and fuck him until we all come."

That time when I stopped talking, the pencil was silent too,

"Are you on the pill, Kate?"

"Yes." I saw the pill as added protection against pregnancy, something I was definitely not ready for.

"Would you want a condom?"

"No." I just wanted Wesley inside of me, skin on skin as God intended. Though, He probably didn't intend it quite like that.

From under me, Wesley said, "Do it, Kate. I want you on me, surrounding me."

"Not bad, Wes," James said, dragging his little desk chair over. "Maybe she'll make a poet out of you yet."

I didn't know about that, but I did know I needed his leg out of the way so I could follow through with my fantasy.

I reached around and pushed his knee down, promptly setting my hot core on his belly, covering the length of his cock. Arching my back, I glided my pussy over him coating his cock in the slickness he had caused.

"So fucking wet," he moaned.

I reached down and grasped the base of his cock, rubbing that big head over my pussy as promised.

James was off to my left and to the back somewhere. I couldn't see him, but I suspected he'd positioned himself for the optimal view. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes!" both men replied in chorus.

Wesley's cock was just as good as I'd hoped, spreading me inside as I sank down onto him.

"Can I touch you?" he asked.

I hadn't realized he'd been waiting for permission.

"Yes. Please."

He did grab my hips then, bruising pressure as he bucked his hips up, pushing himself deeper.

My head rocked forward and I started moving on him, assisted by his strong arms. I'd never been able to orgasm on top without touching my clit, so I slid a hand down and did what I needed.

I sensed James had gotten up from his chair, wandered around for a better view of me touching myself. Wesley reached up and pinched a nipple drawing a long, "Ahh..." from me.

He was good. He worked his cock into me, toyed with my nipples, and somehow managed not to come right away. I wanted to take the blindfold off to see what he looked like as he did all of those things, but I was afraid of ruining the moment. It was a huge turn on knowing two pairs of eyes were watching me and I couldn't watch back.

The thought got me tightening around him, my sheath clenched so I could feel every molecule of his head inside me, feel his hard shaft pushing it forward and back.

Wesley sat up then, sucked my nipple in his mouth and I just about came undone. "Yes, that! More!" His mouth moved roughly from side to side until everything in the center of my body clamped down, trying to make itself into a little ball around his cock.

I arched back with a loud cry and Wesley lay back again, jammed himself harder up into me. Fingertips dug into my hips and I felt his cock spasm inside, the hot flood of his cum filling me. He groaned as his hips thrust up, shattered, uneven, eventually slowing until my weight was pinning him down.

I propped myself up over Wesley on shaking arms. Breathing and my own heartbeat was the only thing I heard for several long minutes. Then the blindfold was being pulled off and I was blinking against the brightness of the loft.

When my eyes adjusted, I saw Wesley gazing up at me with something approaching reverence.